My Daughter's a Stud Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe, but that's been just as important to me"

Eva let her gaze start to smolder a little more brazenly at the pretty older woman, starting to send those subtle signals she now knew worked so very well to start to get a girl's thoughts turning a certain way. From the moment Mrs. Gray had first started getting chummy with her, the long-practiced lesbian had determined to have a close-by colleague at her beck and call, and had been laying the groundwork for her seduction. But the process this time had been almost painstakingly slow; unlike college or her various private affairs she had to be far more cautious this time since a romance with a coworker could actually affect her career and livelihood. But even still, Eva knew there was no way she could just ignore that part of her life even at her job, because holy hell did this school have some incredibly sexy girls!

"Say Mary, were you planning to head right out of here right away? Because if you didn't have anywhere else to be tonight, I was kinda hoping you'd maybe wanna stay and... chat a while?" Eva let the invitation linger like a feather in the air, but to her surprise Mary answered with a much wider grin and a small chuckle.

"Funny enough I was just about to ask the same thing."

Quickly standing up from the table, Mary strolled almost excitedly over to the refrigerator, opening it and rummaging around for a few seconds before pulling something out. To Eva's surprise the older teacher was holding a bottle of wine.

"Think you'd be willing to join in a little pre-Christmas celebration?" Mary asked with a slightly humorous suggestion to her voice.

"Mary! You're worse than the students!" Eva gasped through a downright giddy grin. This was a hell of a lot more than she'd been expecting for the evening, but that wasn't to say the younger girl wasn't downright delighted.

Taking out a couple of coffee mugs from the cabinet, Mary flashed a coy grin towards Eva and the younger girl eagerly rose from her seat to take a cup. Sitting together on the breakroom's couch, Mary opened the bottle and filled both their mugs, raising hers up and inviting Eva to toast, which she happily obliged.

"To surviving your first semester."

"Cheers!"

The teachers shared another giggle and tipped the alcohol to their lips, both the lovely ladies sinking deep into the seat as they enjoyed breaking the school rules. As they just got more and more comfortable Eva kept sneaking less and less hidden glances at her attractive coworker. Eva didn't know if Mary had any idea that she'd been trying to flirt or not, but either way this was definitely working out well in her favor.

The women downed their first glasses relatively quick, a few small jokes and overly-excited giggles filling the spaces between sips, and pretty soon Mary was pouring out a second round for them both. A little liquid courage in them both, and Eva soon felt the mood was becoming just the way she'd wanted it. As their giggling died down and left the girls just smiling at one another through duskier and duskier eyes, Eva slowly sidled her way over the couch until her hip was just touching into Mary's.

"You know Mary, I kinda figured once I turned twenty-one, moved out of the dorms, got my own place, I wouldn't have to sneak alcohol around anymore." Eva teased through a much huskier giggle.

The long-tempted woman didn't have much left to hide, but as she let her hand drift over until it was placed warm and firm on Mary's thigh, she was encouraged to see the woman wasn't shying away.

"Maybe I only think this way since I'm around idiot teenagers all day, but I figure that even if you have to grow up that doesn't mean you can't break the rules every once in a while to have some fun." Mary replied, almost like she were daring Eva as her own voice grew low and sultry.

"So you like breaking rules then? You think it's fun?" Eva eagerly hissed to meet her challenge, her hand rubbing more and more incessantly further up the woman's stocking-clad leg.

"Some of them anyway..."

That last hazy breath hanging in the small air between them, Eva finally pressed her face forward and found Mary's lips, thrilled to find the older girl was just as happy to receive her. The two sexy teachers sighed long and low as they melted into their first kiss, their lips quivering as they joined their tongues together in twisting passion. And as she dug her fingers even deeper into her friend's invitingly soft thigh, as she leaned more heavily onto her body and their kiss just grew hotter and hotter, Eva could already tell Mary was just as ready to submit as she was to take her.

Less than ten minutes later, Eva had the naughty math teacher bent over the kitchen counter, panting and groaning in the throes of wanton bliss. Mary's skirt and panties had long been shucked aside, and Eva was on her knees with the woman's trembling legs spread nice and open as she dug her face into the deliciously wet mound before her.

Mary felt herself growing weaker by the second. She had to put her whole weight on the counter, her face pressed against the cool linoleum as the wonderful tongue dug into her folds from behind. Every tiny lick and stroke had the muscles in her legs straining harder, every mewling sigh of delight she gasped out bringing her closer to collapse.

And Eva was keen to make that happen as soon as possible. Her hands running back and forth from the lengths of Mary's thighs to the plushy swell of her ass, prying the smooth cheeks apart so she could bury her face deep into her lover's femineity. The math teacher's lips were so puffy and anxious they practically stuck out for Eva, making it so easy to run her tongue through the sensitive slit, rub her nose right into the base and make sure Mary could feel every tiny little move she made.

And just to stick the final nail in the coffin, as Eva buried her tongue as deep into the other teacher's pussy as she could reach, one hand snuck around her front and easily found the sensitive little nub just above, strumming along her clit and sending sparks of blinding pleasure straight through to Mary's core.

"Oh fuck Eva!"

Mary could only desperately cry before her voice devolved into an endless, warbling moan. The seductive female behind her had played her pussy like a harp, and now Mary's body was jolting in relentless bliss as Eva worked her into her first lesbian orgasm.

Eva continued to lap and suck the frothing lips for several painfully long moments afterwards, gradually becoming gentler as she sensed Mary rocking down from the heights of her climax, and eventually pulling her mouth away from the delicious thing she loved to eat more than anything else. The Sapphic seductress stayed kneeling there a moment longer, soothingly massaging her newest conquest's legs as they continued to shiver and threaten to give out, just loving the sight and feeling so proud at having brought another woman into her devoted fold of secret lovers. As a last little show of affection, Eva leaned in to plant a soft kiss on the inside of Mary's thigh before the younger woman started to rise back up to her feet.

"That...Holy shit... That was incredible..." Mary quietly gasped out as she still struggled to find her breath after that mind-shattering orgasm, the first one she'd experienced at the hands of another girl, but hopefully only one of thousands more to come.

As her coworker was still bent over and shivering against the countertop, Eva ran a teasing finger from the tail of her spine all the way up to the base of her neck before leaning down to plant a soft kiss on that little patch of skin a the top of her back.

"That was just the first lesson." Eva hissed against the back of Mary's ear before surprising the still somewhat dazed woman with a sudden slap on her ass. Mary bounced upright on the counter as she yelped in surprise from the unexpected spank, but then burst into a short fit of laughter immediately after.

As her partner's giggling subsided, Eva moved to Mary's side and reached out a hand to cup the lovely woman's cheek, urging her to finally lift herself from the counter and meet her new mistress. Eva was as delighted as she ever was to see the look in Mary's eyes now, see the growing love and affection that Eva had forced the older woman to feel for her. Just like the countless girls before, she knew that Mary would do anything she ever asked from now on, and that was just the way she liked things. To show how pleased she was with the woman's falling for her, Eva tilted Mary's face just the little bit more she needed to bring their lips together, with the more mature teacher sighing so incredibly happily into their soft kiss.

"Now, let's have a little pop quiz and see how well you retained that information."

Letting go of Mary's face and giving her new lover the kind of smile she knew would never leave a girl's mind, Eva turned and started to peel away her own clothing as she moved across the breakroom. She was naked from the waist up by the time she was standing by the lunch table, and with the pop of a button her skirt followed to the floor. Turning back to see Mary staring so longingly after her, Eva sat herself on the edge of the table, beckoning her new toy as she laid herself flat on the surface.

Mary eagerly moved to follow, taking a seat right between the ravishing young woman's legs like she were sitting down to lunch, or maybe desert in this case. Eva only gave her friend a warm, encouraging smile as she made herself nice and open for the newly christened lesbian, and Mary didn't show any hesitation or embarrassment in peeling the girl's panties off of her long legs.

Even though it was her first time, Mary knew just what to do, and Eva allowed herself to just lay her head back and relax as the enthusiastic older girl took hold of her legs and placed them up on her shoulders. She could feel Mary caressing her as she had done before, feel the teacher's breath on her wet lips as she brought her face closer.

A long, breathy moan slipped Eva's lips when she felt Mary slide her tongue along her pussy for the first time. The inexperienced woman took a single, slow lick along the younger girl before pulling her lips back in a small fit of giggles. But she didn't waste long on the giddiness she felt at this naughty new experience, and with a dizzy smile etched on her face, Mary devotedly brought her tongue back down to taste her sexy friend a second time.

Eva's body started to rock slowly atop the table, the insatiable girl urgingly grinding her cunt back into her new pet's face, and Mary licked into her deeper. The younger teacher reached down to weave her fingers through her friend's silky tresses, pulling her lips even tighter against her own, and Mary licked into her deeper still. Her moans were growing louder and more passionate as her newest lesbian convert worshipped her pussy more and more fervently.

Eva often found it difficult to weigh which she liked more, the too timid or overtly excited but clumsy love from a girl only tasting pussy for the first time, or the more confident and knowing attention from a girl who'd had the chance to practice the art of cunnilingus on several others. But in the end it was all the variety that was truly wonderful, and Eva could only bask in the fact that she had so, so many experiences to measure against one another. She lived for the moment, and as far as she cared, right now Mary was the best pussy-licker in the world.

"That's it baby... just keep that up... a little longer..." Eva sighed divinely as she tugged on Mary's hair just a little more needily.

And Mary obeyed as best she could, wrapping her hands even firmer around Eva's thighs and burying her face into the irresistible girl's cunt, moaning herself as she swished her lips back and forth and stretched her tongue as deep into the little pink hole as she could force it.

Her breaths escaping in quick, heady gasps, Eva's hips rose off the table as her back stiffened. A long, high-pitched mewl echoed around the faculty lounge as Eva clutched her newest lover's face to her mound in a toe-curlingly delightful orgasm. And knowing just what was expected, Mary kept on kissing at the quivering lips beneath her for as long as she felt her lover's body pulse and throb, licking her long and lovingly until she felt the younger girl's butt fell back to the table and her fingers loosened their grip on her hair.

As Mary finally pulled her face away and let her legs fall down to the table ledge, Eva fought to calm her breath, wiping a few strands of wet hair off her forehead and shivering a little from a few lingering aftershocks. When she managed to look back down past her body she caught Mary staring intently back at her, a big smile complimenting the longing look in her eyes, a look that Eva happily reciprocated.

The two women shared a small giggle together as Eva reached out and urged Mary to join her on the table. The older girl didn't wait for a second command, and sultrily crawled onto the wood surface, laying herself right atop her new lesbian trainer, and the two teachers wrapped each other up in their arms as they connected in another searing kiss.

This had been quite an evening for Eva, capturing the heart of one of her fellow teachers for the first time, and in fact this had been the first orgasm she'd received on school grounds since becoming a teacher. And the best part was, judging from how excitedly Mary's hands were groping her body and from how needily her tongue was twisting inside her mouth, Eva already knew she was going to be having many, many more "fun" experiences during her tenure as a teacher. But as far as tonight was concerned, with the school effectively emptied for Christmas break, she still had plenty of time left to continue Mary's new "studies."

***

"Those 'lessons' definitely proved to be time well spent, and Mary's had plenty of chances over the last few years to show off what I taught her."

Eva was now boring into her mother's eyes as she spoke, these stories no longer coming off as a guilty confession, there was no doubt now that Eva wanted Sadie to know what she'd done; she was bragging. The shame on the young woman's face had long gone and been replaced by an intense satisfaction.

And that that sense of triumph was only growing stronger as Eva saw how her own mother's demeanor was changing. Sadie's face was fully flushed red now, her lips just slightly parted as she had to take elevated breaths. She couldn't keep her hands from fidgeting, nor from squirming in her seat. Her legs rubbed together with increasing urgency, her hips rocking like she were trying to grind something along the firm surface of her chair.

Eva grinned as she saw her words were having the desired effect; her mother was becoming aroused by her stories, by her own daughter. She knew now was the time to start digging even harder, let her mother start to know how she really felt, what she really wanted.

"Those were just a few of the fun stories I have, and trust me when I say I have so many more. I love having sex with pretty girls, I've had years to discover that about myself. But like I said, the one thing I love much, much more is impregnating them."

Eva let her raw emotion leak into the intensity behind those words, and when she even mentioned the word 'impregnate' she saw her mother twitch in her seat, saw her eyes flash with something either terrified or dazzled.

"Having that level of control over another woman, having them feel so much love and desire for me is... it's incredible. Being able to fuck a woman so hard and so good that she can't help but beg me to put a baby inside them, to make them experience the ultimate bliss of being a woman... it's a feeling that's soooooo much better than anything else. It doesn't matter that it's not my DNA meeting theirs, what matters is those women will never forget that I was the one who bred them. I might not be the father of their children, but in all those girls minds I will always be their Stud."