My Daughter's a Stud Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie's face had only been growing redder this entire time, and that didn't change as her smirking daughter then pulled up the syringe and let it dangle from her hand.

"And just when you think you can't take any more, when I've got you squirming on the bed from the biggest orgasm of your life, I'm gonna push down on this little plunger and inject a nice, big load of super fertile sperm right into your tummy."

Sadie could hear the way Eva's voice was starting to waver, not from anxiety but as she struggled just to hold back her immense excitement. And then the younger girl picked up the plastic jar, appreciating it herself as much as she was showing it off for her mom.

"You could probably guess this yourself, but this is a mix of a few dozen donors I personally handpicked, any one of whom I'd be thrilled to get a baby sibling from. Fun fact, a good size 'donation' is only about two milliliters, and I've got about a hundred here. I know you don't really like to gamble, but I bet you're really gonna enjoy this nasty little game of roulette."

Sadie just wanted to bury her face in her hands as her daughter kept giggling at all the depraved details she was telling her, but she just couldn't tear her eyes away, not from her daughter and not from the collection of sinful items she had lined up. Sadie's heart was pounding in her chest and she couldn't stop herself from squeezing her thighs together to stoke that unbearable ache ringing in her pussy. Her mind thundered with the realization of what was finally about to happen; Eva wasn't just about to fuck her, she was going to knock her up!

Clearly on the same train of thought, Eva giddily crawled back into the bed and came just beside her mother. She smirked and leaned in briefly to give her mother a brief kiss on the lips, Sadie now naturally leaning in to reciprocate without even thinking about it. But rather than press on, Eva instead made a 'scooch' motion with her hand, telling her mother to move over on the bed and allowing the younger girl to set herself square in the middle.

Sitting herself upright against the headboard, and with that massive plastic phallus of hers sticking straight up from the bed, Eva offered her hand to her mother in an almost chivalric fashion. Sadie, still visibly anxious, nevertheless allowed her daughter to guide her to straddle the girls hips, that ruinous rubber cock now just barely coming to rest against her throbbing slit.

"You really wanna do it this way?" Sadie half-jokingly asked through a nervous smile.

"Hey, I'm about to give you the ride of your life, and you're going to do the same for me." Eva just coyly replied, getting a deeper blush from her mother and a grinning nod of her head. But the younger woman didn't ease up, merely leaned forward to brush another flirt of a kiss against Sadie's lips as she softly ran her fingers around her hips.

"I want to see everything you're about to experience. Every emotion and feeling I etch into your face. I want to see it all when we make love for the first time." Sadie sighed against her mother's face as she moved her hands up to wrap around the small of her back, slowly but surely taking a firm, commanding hold of her mother.

"And also..." Eva gently brought the other woman closer, crushing their breasts together as she put her mouth just beside her mother's ear and hissed. "...this is the best position to make sure my cock digs in nice and deep. Opens you up and makes sure I've got a clear path to your womb so I can fill it up and make sure you're pregnant."

Sadie shivered hard into her daughter's naked body as those words slithered into her ear, at the raw intensity behind them. Eva had made it painfully clearly just how badly she wanted this, and now Sadie wanted it just as much, so she eagerly wrapped her arms behind her daughter's neck, hugging herself even closer, pressing her weeping pussy hard against the big rubber rock that was waiting just for her and impatiently grinding herself against it.

"Do it baby. Shove that horrible thing all the way inside and fuck me as hard as you can. Make a mother out of your mommy."

Eva groaned against her mother's neck as she took full hold of the woman's wide hips and properly aligned her, bringing her massive strap-on to her entrance and finally penetrating her. Sadie let out a long, shuddering wail from the momentous invasion, her hips wiggling in tandem with her daughter's as her beloved little girl sunk inch after inch of thick, black rubber inside her pussy. It might've just been a toy, but there was so much that was filling her so deep, stretching her so far, far more than she'd ever experienced. Her husband couldn't even come close to comparing, and that was the last fleeting thought Sadie even had of the man before she forgot him entirely. Now her head was filled with nothing but her beautiful Eva and her dire need to fuck her!

Eva pushed her mother's shoulders back so she could once again fully take in the whole beautiful picture. Sadie wore an expression showing nothing less than her utterly unabashed arousal, her entire curvaceous body bouncing as if for Eva's personal enjoyment, and the girl didn't stop herself from running her hands over every sensuous inch of skin as she admired it.

The long-practiced lesbian allowed her mother a moment to adjust to the new sensations, just softly groping at her addicting body and ever so gently rocking her pseudo-cock around the woman's tight cavity.

"You feel that, mom? That's me inside you. That's your daughter going deeper in your pussy than any other man could ever be." Eva growled in a lust-frenzied tease as her mother just blushed and gasped for her. "Now you're gonna show me how much you want to fuck your own daughter. You're gonna ride this big, thick cock of mine like your life depended on it."

Sadie was even more mesmerized than Eva, her mind reeling from a blissful pressure so much stronger than anything she'd ever felt. Every single thing about the situation, her daughter's sinful words, her ravishing body, the way she'd forced that big dildo so deep inside her, and even the sheer lust she just seemed to be radiating as naturally as body heat; everything was just serving to drive Sadie higher and higher into a drunkenly ecstatic frenzy.

The two incestuous ladies fell into a rhythm that came as natural to them as breathing. Sadie rocked and waved her hips atop her daughter's lap, wantonly moaning in whorish bliss as she rode her cowgirl style and eagerly accepted more and more of the volatile sex-toy deeper into her quivering pussy. Eva's hands teased her skin, but eventually wound up latched firmly on her mother's hips, moving the woman as she pleased, rolling her own hips beneath her with just enough force to barely outmatch her lover, Eva was dead set on making sure Sadie felt every centimeter of cock as she railed the strap-on straight up into the womb she was about to claim as her own.

The girls slowly increased their pace, their power, fucking against each other with more and more urgent need, Sadie ever climbing higher towards her soul-shattering orgasm and Eva wanting just as badly to be the one to cause it. Eventually Eva's desire to watch the wonderful show was outshone by her need to simply be as close to her long-desired lover as physically possible. Once more running her hands up to clasp behind her mother's back, she crushed her mother's body tight into her own, tits to tits, belly to belly, feeling every wave and undulation in Sadie's body as she rocked her hips and battered the woman's cunt.

"Oh fuck... I love you mom... I love you so much..." Eva frantically gasped as she tangled her fingers in Sadie's lovely hair and held her head to her shoulder.

"I waited so long to fuck you... I fucked hundreds of other women... but never wanted any as bad as you... now I'm gonna fuck you harder... than you've ever been fucked in your life... I'm gonna make you addicted to me... addicted to my pussy... just like every other girl... I'm gonna turn you into my perfect little lesbian slut... I'm gonna make it so you can't live... without my tongue crammed inside your mouth... without me stuffing a fat dildo in your pussy... I'm gonna make you mine, mom... I'm gonna be your Stud!"

Sadie was nearly sobbing in bliss as her daughter bounced her ass hard on her lap, forced her cunt to swallow up that entire monstrous length of rubber. She could feel her daughter's nails digging into her back, under her hair, and she was sure she was clutching her little girl just as desperately. All those salacious words came rumbling right by her ear, yet she felt them echo all the way down into the pit of her womb as she mewled and whimpered and buried her face in the girl's shoulder.

"Do whatever you want to me sweety... it all feels so good... breed me Eva... be my Stud!"

Hearing her mother say that word, hear her beg her like that, Eva felt a stirring that was utterly primal, ravenous in its' intent. Twisting her fingers harshly in the back of Sadie's hair, Eva wrenched her mother's head to the side and crashed their lips together, forcing the older woman into a harsh kiss. She twisted her tongue in a frenzy around her mother's before aggressively wrenching it back and staring madly into her eyes.

"Fuck I love you mom! I've loved you my whole life! Now I'm not just your daughter, I'm your fucking Stud, and I'm gonna pump you full of baby batter! You hear that?! I'm gonna fucking knock you up!"

With her daughter barking like a beast in heat right in her face, Sadie felt her womb twist in agonizing delight, and had no chance of stopping herself from groaning back in submissive ecstasy.

"Do it Eva! Do it! Make me pregnant!"

Hearing her mother cry for her like that, plead and beg for the girl to do what she did best and put babes in bellies, and knowing she was on the razor's edge of a climax that would cement her new life as an incestuous lesbian slut, Eva roughly grabbed her mother and forced herself forward, throwing Sadie down onto her back and prowling viciously above her.

Eyes practically glowing red-hot with lust, Eva forced a high-pitched squeal from her mother as she suddenly uncorked the massive black strap-on from her slit and set her gaze on the blue syringe-dildo. Perching on her knees between Sadie's splayed legs, Eva quickly reached over to grab the inoculating phallus and quickly reset her sight on her real prize.

Sadie's hips were squirming desperately in her bed, and Eva could see how her pussy quivered and twitched, desperately gripping for a cock to drive back deep inside so she could finally feel that sweet release and milk it of all its' precious seed. Graciously, Eva didn't plan to let her mother's torture last a second longer.

The disturbed daughter immediately drilled the longer, stiffer blue dildo deep into Sadie's well-lubricated pussy. The older woman had already started to let out a groan from the resumed penetration, but the moment her daughter flicked a switch and set the phallus vibrating her voice quickly grew twice as loud. The second she felt that wonderful plastic rod pierce past her cervix, Sadie couldn't hold on any more, and her voice nearly cracked as she screamed out her sheer, adulterous pleasure.

"FUCK ME EVA!!! FUCK ME!!!"

As soon as she saw Sadie writhing in pure ecstasy, as the woman of her dreams screamed her name, Eva pushed down on the plunger of the syringe, pumping all one hundred milliliters of virile sperm directly into her mother's aching, fertile womb.

A look of nearly mad delight crossed the daughter's face as she surveyed the scene, her hand reaching down to rub furiously into her own burning gash as she watched her mother twitch and hump into nothing a few more times, the woman riding out the last of her orgasm as all that creamy white DNA settled into her belly and made their happy pairs with her eggs.

Eva had finally done it; her deepest, darkest, most taboo and most unreachable desire had actually been fulfilled. Eva had impregnated her own mother, and it was the single hottest fucking thing she'd ever done in her life!

As Sadie slowly came down from her rapturous bliss, her eyes shut as she gave shuddering groans in between breathless gasps, Eva pulled her hand away from her own slit and prowled back up beside the woman, bringing her own face close to Sadie's again. Getting to see the undeniable ecstasy that was written clear as day on her mother's face, Eva hummed quietly in satisfaction, her face split with a wide grin that reflected the raw, primal triumph she felt in claiming this woman.

"How'd it feel, mom? How does it feel to know your own daughter impregnated you the moment she made you cum?" Eva hissed deviantly against her mother's ear, wanting this wicked sensation to be permanently burned into Sadie's brain.

Sadie couldn't even manage to open her eyes or turn her face to actually look at her daughter. She could hardly bring herself to reply at all with how she was still struggling to compose herself after such a devastating orgasm.

"G-Goddess baby... I-I can't even..." She tried to say but faltered, groaning out another long, languid sigh as her daughter just grinned over her handiwork.

Sadie unconsciously turned to her side, away from her daughter, just so she could curl in on herself and try to calm down a bit, catch a little more of her breath. Eva was content enough to watch the glistening skin on her mother's back as it twitched and flexed with every heavy breath she took.

"All those stories... I couldn't forget them before, but now... by the Goddess I definitely believe them now." Sadie finally said again, punctuating with a small, exhausted giggle.

Eva hummed thoughtfully at her mother's enjoyment. Still watching her back, the girl could tell from the way Sadie's body was starting to relax that the older woman probably expected that was the grand finale. Eva's grin only grew all the more mischievous at that; she was still very far from being done with her mother.

"Believe me mom, you haven't seen anything yet."

Sadie was rocked from her peaceful stupor and her heart was sent racing as Eva suddenly grabbed her leg and forcibly lifted it up over her shoulder. The younger girl straddled her mother's other leg, keeping her pinned to the bed as Sadie gasped and shot her eyes to her daughter in near disbelief.

"Oh come on, mom. Don't tell me you thought we were done already?" Eva teased a lot more viciously than before.

Sadie desperately tried to speak up as her eyes flashed in shock.

"W-What?! But you already - NNGGHH!!!" But as she tried to protest the defiled mother's voice just hitched up in a high squeal as her daughter started to rub her slickened black dildo against her still sopping and very sensitive folds.

"I told you mom, I've slept with probably hundreds of women, and I never leave them anything less than utterly, totally satisfied, and completely fucked out of their minds. Cumming two or three times is usually nowhere near enough for my clients, and you're going to get the best performance out of me I've ever given."

Sadie's expression was torn between blood-racing anxiety and her recently discovered insatiable arousal at the crazed look her daughter was giving her. Pathetically, she tried to plead one last time.

"Eva, h-honey... I really don't think I can take anoth-AAAGGHHH!" But once again she was emphatically cut off as her naughty little girl thrust her massive pseudo cock back deep into her twitching cunt.

Eva didn't take things nearly as slow or gently as last time, and without even waiting for her mother to adjust was quickly fucking hard inside her in a side-straddled missionary pose. Sadie likewise was quickly crying out uncontrollable grunts and moans of passion as her daughter railed that hard rubber rod recklessly through her pussy.

As Eva grunted like a beast, hugged her mother's leg between her chest and slammed her hips against the woman's, Sadie had no choice except to melt from her daughter's newfound aggression. This was nothing like before where it felt like they were truly making love, this time Eva made it clear she wanted to pound her like a whore. And as Sadie just kept crying and wailing from the torturous pleasure Eva didn't slow or relent in the slightest. If anything her motions only became more powerful, more violent with every thrust of her plastic dick against her mother's lips. It was as if Sadie fully embracing her own lust had awakened something savage and dark deep inside the younger girl.

"You're loving this, aren't you mommy?! Your own daughter is fucking you better than any man ever has in your life!" Eva started to outright rant as she plowed her strap-on into her mother, and Sadie was utterly powerless but to fall under her daughter's spell, to play her role as an obedient slut and simply moan for her wonderful lover.

But it seemed like that wasn't going to be good enough for Eva at this point, as the woman forced her leg to split even wider and bucked especially hard into Eva's cunt, forcing a strained moan from the woman as she grinded their hips together.

"I wanna hear you say it! Tell me you need this! Say you needed your own daughter to teach you what real sex feels like!" Eva tyrannically roared at her mother.

"Goddess yes, baby! It feels so fucking good! I don't ever want you to stop fucking me with that big, thick cock of yours!" Sadie cried out in pure obedience, just the way her daughter had demanded.

"That's it, mommy! Now you're learning to act like a good little bitch for your Stud, aren't you?!" Eva growled ferociously as she watched her mother's face twist in ecstasy.

"Ohhhh fuck yes! I'm a bitch! I'm just a bitch who needs her Stud to fuck me hard and teach me my place!" Sadie howled back without hesitation, now completely fallen to her daughter's desires.

"Daddy just couldn't cut it, could he?! You needed a real Lesbian Stud to treat you the way a woman deserves to be treated!" Eva taunted even more maliciously just as she thrust her dildo against a particular sweet spot and earned a sharp yelp.

"GAH! He couldn't do it! I need you, Eva! I need you to make me cum!" Sadie shamelessly decried her husband as she begged for her daughter to supplant him, to be the lover she truly needed and would never let her forget.

And those were exactly the words Eva had been waiting to hear from her mother.

"That's right, mommy! Now your daughter's not just gonna make you cum, she's going to fucking breed you!"

Sadie had no more words, she could only devolve to a cacophony of animalistic howls and screams of submission. Seeing just how far her mother had fallen had driven Eva wild, and crushing the woman's leg between her breasts the younger girl furiously hammered her massive rubber strap-on into her lover's sopping pussy.

Battered and fucked more intensely than she'd ever been before, it didn't take much longer before Sadie was screeching incoherently, her sperm-packed womb radiating a blinding-white heat and the rest of her body seizing with jolts of electricity as her daughter had driven her into a mind-shatteringly intense orgasm.

However, this time as Eva watched her mother recoil in mindless ecstasy there was no smug grin on her face. Instead she was practically frothing at the teeth, and any sense of accomplishment was completely overshadowed by the lust that had been rapidly building up inside her own body. She'd made her mother cum twice now, but had only been edging herself this entire time. Now the younger girl felt like she would burst into flames if she didn't get her own chance at an orgasm right away!