My Daughter's a Stud Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
582 Followers

Sitting her mother down on the edge, Eva swept in for one more brief, heated kiss, coming apart and looking a lot more ferocious now. Clearly they weren't going to be getting any more work done for a little while.

"You have any 'clients' this weekend?" Sadie breathlessly asked as her face flushed with heat.

"Janice asked me over this weekend. She said she's ready to take the plunge, just like someone else I know." Eva answered in a hiss as she tore her shirt up and over her head.

"Janice?! As in Janice Adler?! Really?!" Sadie expressed in genuine surprise. Just like a disturbing number of Eva's... 'contacts,' Sadie knew Janice had been in school the same time as Eva, a year or two younger, but she knew her mother decently through the PTA and other school groups. "I thought she just got married a couple months ago?"

"Oh she did, but not before I got to sink my teeth into her. And now that she's married and ready for a full family, there's no one she wants more than me to seal the deal." Eva answered with one hell of a smug look.

"You little homewrecking harlot!" Sadie playfully scolded her daughter even as she fought to contain her own aroused grin.

Eva's eyes just burned all the hotter in turn, growling like a wolf as she bent down to unbutton her mother's blouse and pull it open.

"You know you love it."

As she exposed her mother's chest, Eva gently latched her lips onto a nipple, causing Sadie to gasp as her daughter pushed her down into the bed. Following the woman onto the comforter, Eva tugged gently at the little nub before pulling her mouth free and prowling up hover over her face.

"And since I'll be pretty busy the next couple days, that just means I'd better make sure you'll be satisfied enough to last 'til then."

"Oh, you'd better..." Sadie positively glowed under her daughter's mischievous look, finding Eva's hand and bringing it back to rest on her pregnancy. "...for both our sakes."

Eva smiled down in maddening love as she carefully positioned herself above her lover and reconnected into a searing kiss. The two writhed on the bed as fervently as they dared without causing Sadie too much stress. After several deliciously long moments and equally delicious moans, Eva pulled her tongue out of her wife's mouth, taking her face in both hands and staring at Sadie with every bit of her emotion made obvious in her eyes.

"Goddess, I love you so much mom."

"I love you too baby."

The blissfully warm moment between them started to grow hotter when Sadie felt her daughter's knee start to press between her legs, the mother letting out a drunken groan as she squeezed her thighs and urged her to press even harder.

"But now that I'm all worked up, I think your mommy could really use a hand in soothing these nerves. If only there was a pretty, young Stud around here to help." Sadie teased her daughter through a knowing look.

Eva practically purred back down at her with a downright evil grin etched on her face.

"Well I think I know just the Stud to help remind you what it means to be a good little breeding bitch."

With a ravenous snarl, Eva went back down to lock her mother into another frantic kiss, the two hastily shimmying and scratching at each other's clothes so they could once again embrace unbound as nature intended.

The mother and daughter once again indulged in just a small taste of how they'd be living out the rest of their lives, fucking each other as only the best of lovers could. Even though there was no misgiving between the two that Eva would continue her self-appointed life's purpose as a Stud for any unsatisfied woman who needed to learn what it really meant to fuck, both were perfectly comfortable with that... more than comfortable in fact.

But unlike before, after Eva was through ravishing some inexperienced and grateful beauty, this time she'd have someone waiting for her when she came back home. And soon enough it would be more than just her mother, her lover and wife who was waiting for her. In just a few months' time it would be a whole new family she'd get to come home to, and both Eva and Sadie just couldn't wait.

HighLumin
HighLumin
582 Followers