My Daughter's a Stud Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riled hotter than she could remember feeling in a very long time, Eva wasn't the least bit gentle as she hastily withdrew her dildo and scrambled to get out of the harness. Throwing the toy haphazardly away, Eva desperately took her mother's leg back up and slid her own legs in between them, frantically bringing both of their bare pussies together in a swelteringly debauched kiss.

Eva let out a barbaric, rumbling groan of relief as she pressed her slit tight against her mother's, rubbing her hyper sensitive lips hard against the intoxicatingly soft skin she found and finally getting to satisfy that torturous arousal she'd been building up. But as wild as she came off, Sadie was even worse. Given no time to recover after that last devastating climax, so suddenly having her daughter's red-hot pussy grinding into her own quickly drove the older woman nearly mad, and all she could do was throw her head back and let out on ear-splitting whine from the spine-melting sensations.

Eva had had nearly a dozen other women in this room at the same time before, and yet even that didn't get as loud as she and Sadie were getting right now. The mother and daughter screamed like animals as they ferociously scissored themselves together, grinding their aching cunts hard against one another in a savage, incestuous, lust-fueled fury.

"FUCK MOM! I'M GONNA CUM SO FUCKING HARD!" Eva desperately screamed as she crushed her mother's leg to her body and forced her hips down to connect their pussies as wonderfully tight together as she could possibly make them, until there was no distinction between their two bodies, just a single continuous path of raw pleasure that led right from Sadie's beautiful eyes all the way down her perfect body and straight up and into her daughter.

Their legs inescapably intertwined, their bodies feverishly hot, and their hips twisting and rolling together right on up until the wonderful end, Eva and Sadie howled out their insatiable love for each other as a pair of monstrous orgasms overwhelmed both the mother and her daughter. Eva's back arched tighter than she could ever remember it curling as she crushed her pussy down into the beautiful woman below, needing to prolong the most depraved, sinful, and divine kiss of her life.

Sadie twisted her hands into her hair, just desperate for anything to hold onto as every muscle in her body wore itself down to nothing in the face of wave after wave of unending bliss. And this last one was possibly the strongest of all as she felt like every nerve ending she had was connected directly to her daughter's, like she could feel every last bit of raw, uncontrollable pleasure that her little girl did.

Time had somehow sped up to impossible speeds and yet also felt like it had stopped completely as the incestuous couple smoldered together in their earth-shattering orgasms. All either girl knew was that by the end of it, when the blinding lights were finally leaving their eyes and the unbearable sparks of joy had finally stopped flaring in their slits, they were both utterly exhausted. With an impossible degree of care, Eva somehow managed to gently lower her mother's leg before she collapsed back to the blankets herself, her legs still tangled up in Sadie's and their sore pussies only barely coming apart to breathe.

The bedroom became far quieter as the violently erotic cries of the two familial lovers slipped away like a wisp of smoke through an open window. Quieter, but far from silent as weary groans, breathless sighs, and other little sounds of pure contentedness continued to escape the women as they simply lay in that bed, both as sensitive and raw as they'd ever felt and neither for a millisecond regretting that fact.

If their orgasms had felt like they had dragged on for an decade, then the time they spent just trying to recover had felt like a century. But eventually Eva somehow found the will to roll her neck just enough so she could see her mother, see the way the woman was splayed out totally spent on her bed, staring in amazement up at the ceiling and simply looking like the most beautiful and most perfect woman in all the world to her at that moment. Forcing her body to listen to her no matter how bad it wanted to remain lifeless, Eva somehow managed to disentangle their legs and weakly crawl up in the bed until she was once more laying cuddled up just beside her mother, with one leg lazily draped over the woman's hip and an arm resting snug just under her bust, just the way they should've been, the way she now knew for certain they'd always meant to be.

"That was... unbelievable..." Sadie breathlessly sighed to the ceiling as she felt her little girl curl around her.

"Best fuck of your life?" Eva coyly hummed beside her ear, causing her mother to tilt her head enough to face the girl, smiling so softly as she gave an even softer giggle.

"Best fuck of my life."

With that confirmation, the two shared another simmering little giggle before their eyes fluttered and they both leaned in the couple inches necessary to connect their lips and quietly mewl into another perfect kiss.

"Goddess..." Sadie hissed as they came apart, half-lidded eyes locked solely on her beloved daughter and giving her a silly grin that just refused to go away. "...I never imagined my perfect little angel would grow up to be such a... Stud."

The look Eva gave her for saying that, Sadie couldn't help but feel like it would've forced her to drop her panties even before the girl had ever confessed all her crazy feelings and stories. Somehow her daughter even found the strength to push herself up slightly, just enough so she could tilt her face directly above her, staring down hard with those dusky, lust-filled eyes of hers.

"Your Stud, now." Eva's smokey voice sent the sort of shiver straight down her mother's spine that the woman was really starting to grow weak to, but if anything that dizzy smile of hers just grew even wider.

"Hmmmm, I guess you are."

The promise of a lifetime silently said in the look shared between the two, Eva dipped her head down and Sadie blissful accepted her daughter, the women connecting for a slow, still exhausted yet wonderfully vivid kiss, the kind of kiss that that made a girl never want to leave her lover.

"So, did I succeed in making my mother feel like a well-fucked bitch in heat?" Eva said as she broke away, way too sexy and way too serious for Sadie to handle at the moment, and she couldn't help the choked gasp of laughter that just about put a stitch in her side.

"Goddess yes. I've never felt anything like that before in my life. It felt like..." But as her mother paused for just a second to try to find the words, Eva was already right there knowing exactly what it was she wanted to say.

"Felt like that's how you were always meant to feel?" Eva asked, already knowing the answer.

"Guess I'm not the first girl to tell you that?" Sadie answered, earning a pretty smug look from her daughter.

"Because it's true. That's what a woman should always feel like. That's the kind of joy we were built to feel, and I just love teaching that fact to other pretty girls..." Eva spoke without a hint of tease, with the full conviction that this truly was her mission in life, and before her mother could answer she'd taken the woman's hand in hers so she could bring it up to her lips and kiss her fingers.

"...And I feel like I've waited a lifetime to share that with you."

"Eva, sweety..." Sadie's voice nearly cracked at her daughter's words as loving tears started to pool under her eyes.

As tired as they were, Sadie still managed to find the strength to wrap her beloved daughter in her arms and bring her new taboo lover in for a tight embrace and a sweetly sinful kiss. Their tongues twisted in perfect harmony as they silently made the promise over and over again to each other that this was merely the beginning of a lifetime's worth of forbidden passion.

*

Hours Later

*

Eva and Sadie made love for the rests of the day, for hours and hours, late into the evening and long after night had settled. Eva made love to her mother as soft as a whisper and she fucked the woman more ferociously than any of the countless partners she'd had before, and each and every time brought the both of them to a life-defining climax. She was finally getting to act out a lifetime's worth of pent-up desire and lust for her mother, and so she made sure that by the very end there would be nothing left unsaid, undone, or misunderstood between them. She would make sure that Sadie understood what the rest of their lives would be like from now on.

Eventually though, the women's seemingly inexhaustible lust had been exhausted, and while both were still far too excited for sleep to even approach them it'd been the longest time yet since their last tryst, the two simply laying in each other's arms, enjoying the touch of skin, the soft sounds they continued to make all the while. Every so often one of them would glance at the window or the clock, they knew how late it had grown, and while Sadie had been content to push a certain thought away for the last half-day, inevitably there was one thing she knew she'd have to get out of the way.

"I should really give your father a call." Sadie admitted after a long sigh as she snuggled her face into her daughter's breast, the girl's arm wrapped secure around her shoulder and keeping her there.

"Yeah, guess we should've thought of that a bit earlier." Eva begrudgingly agreed as she titled her face to press a kiss into the top of her mother's hair, loving the quiet coo she forced out of the woman.

"So what are you gonna tell him?" Sadie asked a little too innocent and casually, and she didn't need to see her mom's face to feel the blush burn hot on her cheeks.

"Uhh, I uh..." Sadie stammered, honestly having no clue whatsoever how she was going to deal with her husband. Fortunately, her daughter quickly alleviated her fear.

"I was thinking you could tell him you decided to take a trip to a spa or resort or something for the weekend. You know, just get out of town for a couple days."

"Eva?" Sadie questioned, not expecting exactly that sort of answer.

And whether she meant to calm her or raise her blood pressure even further, Eva shifted her mother's shoulder and forced the woman to look up at her, Sadie quickly finding that cocky, carefree grin of her daughter's.

"Because I've been waiting my whole life to get you in my bed like this, and you'd better be sure that I'm not letting you leave it for the rest of the weekend."

Sadie let out a breathless laugh at that, but her grin split her face ear to ear as she closed her eyes and gently shook her head.

"Geez Eva. You really are incorrigible, you know that?"

"You have no idea."

The two snickered and hummed in mutual delight, but as their hazy eyes fell on each other's once again it didn't take much more for their desire to be reawakened, and with Sadie cuddling up even closer to her daughter's flawless body Eva took up the woman's cheek and brought her lips in, affirming her ownership over her mother one more time with a long, tender kiss.

For once however, things actually didn't escalate much beyond that. The women broke apart with another deeply affectionate smile, and Sadie turned and pressed her back against her daughter, with Eva naturally wrapping her mother up and bringing her body in flush to her own, the two cuddling and nestling into Eva's... into their bed as peaceful and content as they'd ever felt. Whether or not sleep was going to come to either soon, there wasn't a more perfect feeling for them in the world then simply laying together, safe and loved as they were.

In the quiet, Sadie still shivered softly as she felt her daughter's lips brush feather-soft across the nape of her neck, and even more so when the girl's hands stroked along her stomach, held its' place there in a dizzying reminder of how this had all started, and what it would ultimately lead to. The mother and daughter didn't say a word, and yet their thoughts were nearly identical. Sadie was carrying a brand new baby, just as she wanted, and Eva had been the one to plant that seed in her mother's womb, just as she'd always dreamed. Both of their lives had taken more than one drastic turn this day, and both couldn't wait until tomorrow when they'd get to greet this exciting new life together.

***

Five Months Later

***

"You know, this might be the perfect time to give your wardrobe an update." Eva spoke up rather randomly as she was pulling shirts from a large box and folding them neatly on her bed.

"And what exactly is wrong with my wardrobe that would need an update?" Sadie shot back in a teasingly warning tone as she folded her own share of clothes over at the dresser.

"Absolutely nothing!" Eva immediately spoke a little too defensively before she saw the vague grin at the corner of her mother's mouth. "It's just, this is really an exciting new chapter in our lives. A few more options to give you a few new looks might be fun is all."

"Did you have something specific in mind?" Sadie asked as she cast the girl a suspicious look.

"Well I thought we might start by picking you up a few more skimpy pairs of panties." The younger girl said through a sly grin as she eyed the rather plain pair of black undergarments currently in her mother's hand.

"Suppose I should've expected that." Sadie sighed in reply as she rolled her eyes back towards the dresser she was currently loading with her clothing.

"Hey, one way or another someone's gonna be seeing you in your panties a lot more often, and if I were you I'd want to make sure I left them drooling. Lucky for you I happen to be an expert in cute underwear." Eva continued to press through her grin.

"Oh hush." She might've turned away from her daughter at after that, but Eva could still see the smile and sparkle in the woman's eye, even from just the corner of her face.

In the soft company of each other, the two women returned to unpacking the mother's clothing and getting it all situated alongside Eva's belongings.

Unsurprisingly, and exactly as Eva had so vehemently promised, Sadie had indeed become pregnant very soon after their first explosive night spent together. However, even though that had all been done in the guise of saving Sadie's marriage, things simply continued to drift apart between her and her husband. Ultimately, the promise of a new child simply wasn't enough, and they mutually agreed to an amicable divorce.

A few short months ago the prospect of her parents splitting would've knocked the wind out of Eva. But now the girl was only thrilled beyond imagination, because that gave her the perfect opportunity to have her mother officially move into her house. They were living together now, and even if they could never say it in public or have an official paper signed, both women knew that in every sense of the word, Sadie was Eva's wife now.

There wasn't a shred of doubt to that as Eva watched her mother unpack at the dresser, especially not with the visibly pregnant belly she was now sporting, a sight that just about left the younger girl's mouth watering every day as it just became more and more prominent. It was kind of a funny feeling for her if she were being honest; Eva had inseminated literally dozens, possibly over a hundred women by now, but this was completely different. This wasn't another women's child that she just happened to be the one to plant, this one was truly going to be her own child, a baby she would get to raise and love with all her heart alongside the one woman she was truly meant to be with. She'd been a Stud for years, but now she was finally going to be a full-fledged parent, and Eva was really looking forward to it.

The younger girl was definitely not being subtle as these thoughts swam around her head, and Sadie soon spied her daughter ogling her in the dresser's mirror.

"You're really just gonna stand there and watch as your poor, pregnant mother does all the work of moving in?" She coyly teased, meeting her daughter's gaze in the mirror with a smirk.

Taken aback for just a split second, Eva's glossy-stare quickly melted into a dusky smile of her own. "Sorry, I just couldn't help myself."

Locked onto the reflection of her mother's eyes, Eva put down the shirt she was holding and brazenly sashayed over to the dresser, coming right up behind Sadie and gently embracing the gravid women.

"I just really love looking at my sexy, pregnant mommy."

Sadie just about swooned from her daughter's lust-drenched whisper, but just sighed and shivered even harder as the younger girl possessively ran her hands over her baby-bump and leaned in to plant a hot kiss on her neck. If she looked back over the last few months completely objectively, it would be painfully clear how crazy it was things had turned out like this, how quickly the entire dynamic of her life had changed.

But it was just as clear how happy Sadie was for it all, how thankful she was to Eva for being the one to change her life so much for the better. For the last twenty-five years of her life, this one girl had meant so much more to her than anyone else in the world. She was Eva, her baby, her daughter, her best friend, her lover, her wife, the mother to her child, her Stud. She was all of this and so, so much more, and she just couldn't wait to see what all else Eva had to show her.

And as her mother's eyes sparkled with a look of pure, wondrous love in the mirror, Eva smiled back at the reflection with the same glint in her own eyes. Even though the girl had told her as much every day since the first day she poured her heart out, Eva knew she'd never truly have the words to tell her mother just how much she meant to her.

She was Sadie, her mother, her caretaker, the woman who had brought her into this world, had raised her, had cherished her, she was the most beautiful woman she'd ever known, the kindest and gentlest, the greatest object of her desire, the one she dreamed of nightly, the one she'd desired above all others, the one she'd wanted more than any to bed, to claim, to breed, and now finally she was the one who was carrying her child. Sadie was everything Eva had ever wanted; in the simplest and most important sense of all, Sadie was hers... but the beautiful little thing growing inside her was theirs.

Both women thinking of nothing other than how much they loved one another, Sadie eventually placed her hands over top of Eva's as they both caressed her belly and the baby growing just inside. The soon to be twice-over mother stared in love and lust at her daughter's reflection before turning her head and finding the girl's lips right there, ready to meet and seal against hers. Sadie happily moaned into their kiss, the way she already had hundreds of times in the last five months and the way she'd do a million times more in the years to come.

The two came apart as Eva raised one hand from her mother's stomach to cup the woman's cheek, now meeting her mother's eyes directly with a smoldering look.

"You really shouldn't work too hard, mom. Why don't you take a break and let your daughter help you relax." The younger girl huskily growled down across her mother's lips.

"I'm not that fragile, dear. You don't have to treat me like I'm made of glass." Sadie gave a shivering reply.

"That's good to know, because I really wasn't planning on it."

The incestuous women shared a wicked giggle at that awful joke as Eva found her mother's hand and slowly led her over to the bed she was so, so very happy that they now shared nightly.