My Daughter's Beautiful Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Sending Kelli off to college with a bang.
3.2k words
4.64
12.5k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
12amrider
12amrider
34 Followers

It was late August, and my daughter Morgan would be leaving for college soon. As we were preparing for that, my mind kept going back to her best friend Kelli. When they graduated high school, Kelli approached me and asked if I could take her virginity; she wanted her first time to be with an experienced man. After resisting her proposal, I finally gave in and said we could do it on the condition it has to be a one-time only hookup.

We did have sex, and afterward, she lamented that this was to be our only time together. I suggested that maybe we could have a "send-off" tryst before she leaves for college. I immediately regretted saying that, because what happens if she ends up having deep feelings for me? In that regard, I was more concerned about how that could affect the relationship with my daughter; if she found out her best friend and me were having a secret affair, what are the repercussions?

Since my wife died nine years ago, I've had only two other relationships; one ended after she got tired of me, and the other ended when it was clear she had no interest in being a mother figure for Morgan. Because Kelli's mom already was a go-to when Morgan couldn't talk to me (i.e. female issues that men know little, if anything, about), I decided not to pursue anyone until after she left for college. I didn't want Morgan to get her hopes up for a great stepmother, only to be let down.

I wanted to call Kelli and tell her we can't do this again, that we agreed on only the one time. Yet, I couldn't bring myself to it. Was it wrong for a 48-year old to deflower an 18-year old? Yes. Even though it was legal and there was consent--SHE was the one who made the first move--that doesn't make it right. But I wanted another hookup almost as much as Kelli did, and decided to go for it.

The week before Morgan left for college, I texted Kelli, asking if she still wanted to get together again. She replied in seconds, with an emphatic "YES"! We decided that it would be the following Saturday, after I dropped off Morgan at college. Kelli's parents were driving her older brother back to school that day too, and because it was a ten-hour drive one way, they were staying at a hotel and return the following afternoon. That meant Kelli and I had a lengthy window when her parents were out of town.

Did I feel sleazy for pursuing Kelli? Yeah. You need to be looking for women from your own generation, for crying out loud. But then I would see Kelli, a tall, pretty brunette with drop-dead legs (my favorite body part on a lady), and those inhibitions quickly disappear. Just do it, and if you still feel guilty, go to church and pray.

The next week, I drove Morgan to school to get her moved into the dormitory. Kelli joined us, and they sat in the back seat together, chatting and giggling about all sorts of topics, like girls do. This was likely the last of many trips where I would be in the driver's seat and Morgan/Kelli were in the back seat, like I was their chauffeur. Kelli was in my rearview mirror's reflection and on one occasion I checked the mirror for other vehicles, only to see her beautiful face giving me a very sultry stare.

When we arrived, I moved Morgan's belongings into the dorm. Morgan and Kelli were too busy talking to help me, but I didn't care. They were best friends since third grade, and now would only see each other on holidays and summer break, so I let them have their space. After the three of us had a late lunch, Kelli and I left, and she was emotional.

"How are you feeling, Kel?"

"I'm going to miss her, Mr Dawson. Morgan I have rarely been apart for longer than a few days ever since we were nine years old, and now we have to go separate ways." Kelli's eyes were welling up.

"You're such a great person, Kelli. I knew that when you first befriended Morgan. You kept visiting her after her mom died, trying to cheer her up. And you DID cheer her up. I honestly don't know how things would have turned out if you weren't around to give her a shoulder to cry on. I can fulfill a lot of roles as her dad, but she needed a friend, a peer, who can relate to her struggles."

Kelli sniffled. "Thanks Mr Dawson. That means a lot to me."

Shortly thereafter, Kelli turned the conversation to our upcoming night together. "Well, Matt--I can call you Matt now, right?"

"Yes, please do. It would be weird to hear you call me 'Mr Dawson' while we are going at it. Know what I mean?"

Kelli laughed. "Yes I do. So...what do you have planned tonight?"

"Well, I think you should spend the night. That gives us lots of time to see how things transpire."

Kelli looked very surprised. "Seriously? I figured we would spend 2-3 hours at most; but the whole night?"

"Sure, Kel, why not?"

Kelli looked at me with her gorgeous green eyes. "Wow, I just didn't think about this...uh, well, yeah! I would love to spend the night with you. I mean if this is our last time together, let's take advantage!"

"Good, Kel. Let's have fun tonight--and tomorrow morning. But this absolutely HAS to be the last time. If you and I engage in a sexual relationship beyond tonight, Morgan will somehow find out about us, and that's going to be a big problem. She's the most important person in my life."

"I promise, Matt. This is the last time. I won't like it, but I understand. Besides, you told me I'll find a great guy at State."

"Yes, I did. And you will."

Kelli leaned over from the front passenger seat and gave me a hug (all the while I'm trying to focus on driving 70 mph down the highway).

I dropped Kelli off at her house so she could pack an overnight bag. When I went home, waiting for her to show up, I was (amazingly) still having second thoughts. Good grief, I told myself. Grow a fucking pair.

I sat on the porch, drinking a beer to try and calm my nerves. At 8 PM, Kelli appeared, walking up the driveway with her overnight bag. Earlier, she was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, presumably because she would help move Morgan in (she didn't, of course). Now she was in a short flowing dress, hemline well above the knees, showing off her beautiful smooth legs.

I motioned to her to get inside. My neighbors generally keep to themselves, but it would be my dumb luck to have one of them see Kelli and gossip to the whole town that something was going on between us.

Kelli plopped down on the couch. Seeing my beer, she asked (like she did two months earlier) if I could give her one. This time, I didn't rebut her, and got a fresh bottle out of the refrigerator. "Cheers" I said, as we clinked the glass bottles.

I sat beside her, having flashbacks to June, when we sat on that couch and she was nervously awaiting her first sexual experience. Now she was completely chilled out, enjoying my company. Kelli pivoted so that her gorgeous legs were across my lap. As I caressed them, she asked me what we were going to do first.

"Definitely dinner. I've got a small roast in the crock pot."

Kelli and I sat at the kitchen table and ate. I wanted to have her for dessert, and I'm sure she wanted me too, but we settled for ice cream instead.

We sat on the couch again and talked for a while, enjoying each other's company. At one point she said "you're such a great guy, Matt. You're everything I want in a man."

Suddenly I got a chill. I'm everything she wants in a man? Does that mean she's setting her sights on me and not one of those college guys?

"But I know we're not going to be together" she said (BIG sigh of relief from me). "You're my first lover, and you set the tone for my future boyfriends; if they're not like you, then that's a no."

"That's great Kel. Please realize, though, that I'm far from perfect."

Kelli kissed me on the cheek. "I know, and you've treated me far better than my ex ever did. That's what I need: someone who will treat me right--plus he has to have a great body like you." She giggled.

"You're something else" I said. "I'm about ready for bed; it's 10 PM and that's late for old guys like me. But...before that, I have an idea."

"What is it?" she asked.

"I'm pretty scruffy right now" I said, rubbing the stubble on my face. "How would you like to give me a shave? And maybe you'll let me return the favor on your legs." I rubbed her beautiful thighs; she definitely didn't need to shave just yet, but no way I wasn't going to offer.

Kelli gave me a huge smile. "Let's do this" she said. "I need to change clothes first," going into the bedroom.

I went into the bathroom and got out my shaving cream and razor. Kelli soon emerged from the bedroom now wearing a blue nightie that barely covered her butt. She looked incredible.

I sat on a chair and took my shirt off; surely she would get cream on it. "There's that sexy body" she purred. Kelli squirted a ball of foam into her hand and applied it to my face.

I kidded her: "Do I need to have 911 on speed dial in case you cut an artery in my neck?"

"Babe, you needn't worry about that. I've shaved my legs, armpits, and pussy for years; how difficult can your face be?" She winked.

"I know. Just go easy around here," pointing to my chin. "It's a little sensitive there."

Kelli smiled. "Just relax, Matt." She glided the razor down my left cheek, scraping away the stubble. She took her time, using short, careful strokes, and eventually finished my whole face without any nicks.

She massaged after-shave lotion on me, and said "your turn", motioning to her legs.

The thought of shaving Kelli was making me sweat. A beautiful lady shaving her legs is my biggest turn-on, and now I'm actually going to do the shave myself. I wondered if I still should be ready to call 911; this time for the heart attack that she might spur. Reaching into the medicine cabinet, I got the can of Skintimate shaving cream and Venus razor that I bought the other day.

Kelli sat on the chair and I knelt down in front of her. "Shave me Matt." She raised her right leg.

I wiped the sweat from my forehead and tried to focus, rubbing the cream all over her right leg, from ankle to top of thigh. Kelli didn't need to shave--her legs were so very soft and smooth--but she was clearly wanting to accommodate me.

I took the razor and went to work, gliding over her lower leg. "Mmmmm...." said Kelli. "That feels so nice."

I cleaned up her right calf, ankle, and shin. Then I worked on her knee. "Be careful, Matt" she warned. "I usually cut myself on the knee."

I looked into Kelli's eyes. "Honey, I know what I'm doing; you're in good hands."

Kelli smiled. Using my other hand, I stretched the skin over her knee and shaved it without any incident. "Huh," she said. "I've never done that stretching thing with my knee; how did you learn that?"

"Told you you're in good hands."

I then moved up to that toned thigh. Wow, I can't believe this is happening, I thought. I carefully shaved her thigh, then moved on to her left leg. As I applied the shaving cream, Kelli started to rub her pussy. "So you're just as turned on as I am, right?" I asked.

Kelli nodded. "I never thought being shaved would be this hot."

I finished her left leg after a few minutes, and toweled her off. "Great job, honey!" she said. "I feel so much sexier when my legs are shaved."

"You're going to feel even better after I lotion you up." I spread the lotion over her legs and she moaned. Man, was she smooth. As I finished, I looked up at her and caressed her panties. "So how about down here?" I asked.

Without saying a word, Kelli slid off her panties and spread her legs. "Clean up that landing strip, would you please?"

I shaved her pussy, leaving a thin line of hair as she instructed. I wiped away the remaining cream and now my urge to fuck her was overwhelming. We started kissing. "Let's go" I whispered.

We went to the master bedroom. Kelli took my pants off, then my briefs. Of course I was fully aroused. "Aren't you going to take off my nightie?" she asked me.

"Would you leave it on? Babydoll nighties are my favorite, and I'd like to fuck you while you're wearing it."

"Ooh Matt. I'm starting to learn a lot about what turns you on." She chuckled. We laid on the bed and went down on each other--69. Her pussy was looking so good. Like before, I intended to make her cum with my tongue before I stuck my dick into her. Kelli was moving her mouth on my dick faster and faster as I was pleasuring her. Finally she reached orgasm. "MATT!" she yelled.

I was really close to coming as well, but thankfully held off. We kissed for a few minutes and I rolled away to grab a condom. Kelli grabbed the condom from me. "You won't need this."

"Uh, yeah, I do; we can't risk getting you pregnant."

"I'm on birth control now. I started a few days after we had sex. So no condom please--I want to feel that load of cum in my pussy." She got in the doggystyle position. "Please fuck me from behind."

I got behind Kelli, grabbed her hips and entered her uncovered for the first time. Man, did that feel good. Her pussy was very wet and very warm. Kelli moaned louder and louder as she experienced her first from-behind fucking. Almost ten minutes into it, I was getting really close to coming, so I pulled out and immediately put my tongue back into her slit. Kelli screamed in pleasure, hitting her second orgasm 90 seconds later. That dame was on fire.

I laid on top of her for a few moments to catch my breath. Kelli put her arms around me and rubbed my back. "That was amazing," she said. "But you better not be done yet."

"Nope, just needed a quick timeout." I kissed her and got into missionary position, pressing her legs open. "I usually have the biggest loads when I'm on top," I said. "Hope you're all right with that."

"Anything for you," as she seductively stared at me with those gorgeous green eyes.

I thrust my cock into her hard and she tensed up, eyes closed and hands clenching the pillow under her head. I continued to pound her much more intensely than our first time together. "FUCK!" she screamed. "Keep fucking me! Don't let up!"

It didn't take too long for me to cum, as I indeed shot a giant load into her pussy. Kind of wanted to go longer, but I was so close to coming a couple times already, there was no way I could keep it up.

Kelli sure didn't seem to mind, giving me a nice long French kiss. "Okay," I said. "Now I definitely could use a shower. Want to join me?" She grinned, hopping straight into the bathroom, disrobing en route. We got under the hot stream of water and cleaned each other up, spending plenty of time on my cock and ass plus her tits and pussy. That athletic body was so firm, much more toned than any other woman I've been with.

We toweled off and collapsed on the bed, falling asleep in each others' arms.

At sunrise, I awoke to the bedroom gradually brightening up. Then I slowly realized there was a hand massaging my cock, and that hand did not belong to me. I turned my head, and Kelli was already giving me another seductive stare. "One more time," she whispered.

"You got it, Kel. Choose your position."

She hopped on top of me and did the cowgirl. We rocked together for a bit and I came before she did. I put her on her back and went to work on making her cum with my tongue again. After her third orgasm, I decided to go for a fourth, staying down there and eating her out after her body stopped convulsing. "Matt, I can't take it!"

She started hyperventilating and grabbed the back of my head, causing my face to squish onto her crotch. I continued to orally fuck her, and finally she started to tense up and clamp her thighs around my head. "OH MATT! OOOOOHHHHH!!!!"

I got off her and we both laid there breathing hard. "Well, it was nice to get my workout done for the day already."

Kelli laughed, still trying to catch her breath. "Wow....remember last time how I told you that was the monster fuck of my young life? Well you just set the bar a lot higher."

She hugged me. "I hope my next boyfriend can be as great a lover as you."

"He will, Kel. He might not have quite the experience level as this middle-aged man, but he'll have the stamina of a racehorse."

We got dressed and ate a quick breakfast, then sat back on the couch. Kelli swung her beautiful smooth legs over my lap again and I caressed them while she stroked my hair. We just looked at each other without saying a word. I recalled in our first tryst, she was sad at the end, as it presumably was our only time together. Now it actually WAS our last time, and she looked very happy. Kelli gave me a long hug.

"I'm going to miss you Matt. Thank you so much for being my first."

"And second, and third," I said.

"Ha ha, I'm glad we decided to do it again. I know I'm ready now."

"You sure are. Those college guys won't know what hit 'em."

Kelli smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "Now YOU need to find yourself a girlfriend! she said. "Morgan is gone, and you don't need to find someone who has to be a mother figure." She rubbed my shoulder.

"Thanks Kel" I returned the kiss to her right cheek, and walked her to the door.

As Kelli exited, she turned and whispered "this will always be our secret," with a wink and grin.

12amrider
12amrider
34 Followers