My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 02

Story Info
Steve continues getting dominated by his daughters boyfriend.
12.6k words
4.7
61k
127

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 08/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,468 Followers

My Daughters Black Boyfriend Pt. 02

This story contains a lot of derogatory words so be warned.

There is also some incest involved.

Everyone is over the age of 18.

Thanks to "Dougslair" for editing.

Part 1

Steve is a 49 year old married "straight man". He lives with his wife Joanne, their son Jack who is 20 and their daughter Melissa who is 18. Melissa brings her first boyfriend, Callum, over to meet her parents and Steve is surprised to see he is black.

One night Steve gives into his desire and sucks Callum's cock. After that he becomes addicted. He starts being forced to wear Melissa's underwear and suck Callum's cock more. He sucks his friend's black cock as they talk about Callum wanting to take Melissa's virginity.

Eventually Steve agrees to let Callum fuck him. In a hotel one night Steve loses his virginity to Callum. Afterwards Callum says he plans on fucking Joanne.

Flirting With My Wife

My lips were tightly wrapped around Callum's thick, black cock as my head slowly bobbed up and down. He had told me to keep my hands behind my back and only use my mouth to pleasure him.

I kept swirling my spit covered tongue around his head, tasting his delicious precum as I moaned around his black shaft.

"Be quiet faggot," Callum whispered to me, "Don't want your son coming down and seeing his cocksucker father."

"Mmhm." I moaned around his cock.

I knew it was risky, but as soon as Callum pulled his cock out, I couldn't say no.

I was sitting on the sofa with him standing between my legs, his thick cock was at eye level and I happily took him in my mouth.

When I flicked my tongue around his head, I could feel his cock twitch in my mouth. Something about knowing how much pleasure I was giving him just turned me on more.

Under my jeans, my own cock was rock hard pressing against the pink thong of Melissa's I had taken.

I took him deeper into my throat and ran my tongue all along his shaft as I pressed my lips hard against his soft, dark skin.

"Fuck, you're good at this now sissy." Callum moaned.

"Mmm." I moaned back to him, not willing to take his cock from my mouth.

Suddenly.

"Dad?!" I heard Jack shout from upstairs.

"Fuck sake!" Callum grunted, he pulled his cock back and did up his jeans just as we heard Jack coming down the stairs.

All I could think was how I didn't get to taste his cum and I was furious.

"Dad?" Jack called again as he came into the living room, Callum had sat back down on the arm chair opposite me and I had whipped the spit from my mouth.

"Yes?" I asked him, trying to hide my annoyance of being interrupted mid blowjob.

"What are you up to?" He asked.

"We're just watching the game." I replied and pointed at the TV we strategically left on.

"Okay, do you mind driving me to Jacob's?" Jack then asked me, Jacob being one of his mates.

"Can't you drive yourself?" I asked, the only thought in my head was getting back to sucking Callum's cock.

"I'm going to have a few drinks so I can't." He said with a little huff.

Without realising what I was doing, I looked over to Callum as though asking for permission, to which he just nodded.

"Okay, now?" I asked in annoyance.

"Yeah, I'll just get my stuff." Jack said and ran back upstairs.

"That's disappointing." Callum said with an annoyed look on his face.

"I'm sorry." I told him.

"You will make it up to me another time." He said with a smile and I wondered if he planned on fucking me again any time soon.

It had been nearly a week since he fucked me and truth be told, I wanted it again.

"Yes, sir." I replied like the submissive I was.

"Oh, and I am working away at your wife," Callum said with a grin, "I don't think it'll be long until you're watching her riding my black cock."

I went to speak in shock, although my cock did twitch at the thought, but Jack came back into the room.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, let's go." I replied and left Callum alone in the house.

We got into the car and I started to drive.

"So, Callum is making himself at home, isn't he?" Jack said to me.

"What do you mean?" I replied, feeling suddenly nervous.

I felt guilty for not only the fact that I was cheating on my wife, but I was also sucking and being fucked by my daughter's boyfriend. I knew that if it came out it could destroy our family, but there was something about him. As soon as I saw his cock all my worries disappeared.

"Just being left there alone and staying over all the time, he just seems very comfortable in our house." Jack said to me.

"Do you not like him?" I asked, wanting to keep any attention away from me.

"He seems nice." Jack said, although he chose not to continue.

When I dropped him off, I drove home quickly, hoping that if I got back soon enough, I could finish off sucking his perfect cock.

However, when I got home, I saw Joanne's car was outside and knew I wouldn't get the opportunity.

Then, another thought came into my head.

Callum was alone with my wife, I wondered if he had started his seduction of her. I also wondered if she would fall for him as easily as I had.

I was torn about the idea of it, I knew I had no leg to stand on as I have been sucking his cock and letting him fuck me for a while, but part of me hoped she wouldn't succumb to him. However, the thought of watching her taking his black cock turned me on immensely.

I slowly entered the house, trying to be as quiet as possible in case I could hear anything going on. What I could hear was them two chatting and laughing in the living room.

When I entered the living room, I saw Callum and Joanne sitting next to each other, a lot closer than I would've expected.

"Steve," Joanne said in a bit of shock and jumped up, "Callum said you took Jack to his friends?"

"Yeah, he will be out all night." I replied, giving Callum a funny look as he smiled to me, I wondered how far he had already gone.

"I'll get started on dinner." Joanne said and rushed out of the living room.

I watched her leave and as soon as she was out of sight my stare went back to Callum who was grinning back at me.

"She's going to be even easier than I thought." He whispered.

"What did you do?" I whispered back to him, feeling my hard cock in my trousers.

"You'll find out eventually, faggot." He whispered and then stood up and went upstairs.

I heard him go into the bathroom and I sat back down on the sofa. It wasn't long ago I had his beautiful cock in my mouth and all I wanted was to have it back.

"Hello?!" I heard Melissa's voice call out as she entered the front door.

"Hi Hun." My wife said to her and then I saw my innocent, 18 year old daughter come into the living room and sit next to me.

"Hi dad." She said and put her feet up on the stool.

"Hi sweetie, good day?" I asked.

As I looked at my beautiful daughter, I thought that I could still taste her boyfriend's cock in my mouth. Wracking me with both guilt and horniness.

"Yeah, same old college work," She replied, "Is Callum here?"

"Yeah, I think he's in the bathroom." I told her.

"I'll go say hi." She replied and jumped off the sofa.

I couldn't help it but I actually caught myself staring at my 18-year-old daughters' arse, but the thing going through my head was which of her underwear was she wearing? I wondered if it was any thongs that I had worn.

Trying to distract myself from how horny I was I went into the kitchen to help Joanne with the cooking.

I peeled the potatoes as she did the meat. After 45 minutes dinner was ready and we were plating up.

"Dinners served!" Joanne shouted upstairs to Melissa and Callum who hadn't come down.

When Joanne went to take a few plates into the dining room, Callum came into the kitchen as I was getting the last two plates.

"Melissa got to finish what you started." He whispered to me.

Even more embarrassingly, I was filled with disappointment and jealousy that she got to taste his cum.

"Don't worry though, I'm not selfish," Callum said, then I watched as he raised two of his fingers to my mouth, I instinctively let him push them inside and I wrapped my lips around them, tasting a new scent, "I made sure to make your little daughter cum."

Then I realised what the taste was, I was sucking on Callum's fingers that had just been inside my 18 year old daughters' pussy. Like the pathetic slut I was, I carried on sucking them just like Callum wanted as I held two plates of food in my hands.

"You're such a bitch." Callum laughed out and then went to the dinner table.

I couldn't believe it, I had just been part of, albeit small, incest.

After giving my head a shake, I went back to the dinner table and put the last two plates down.

"Thanks dad." Melissa said to me.

When I looked at her all I could think was that she was just sucking Callum's cock and that he was fingering her. I couldn't believe how crazy my life had become, albeit by my own doing.

Throughout the meal I was barely able to speak, I couldn't get the thought of my sweet, 18 year old daughter sucking Callum's big, black cock out of my head.

I was so fucking horny but I knew I wasn't going to get my fill of cock!

After the awkward meal, Callum and Melissa went back upstairs. Ever since I gave my permission for them to share a room, they have been making the most of it.

As I watched TV with Joanne, I wondered what was happening upstairs, if Melissa was sucking on his cock or not.

Suddenly, Joanne's hand landed on my thigh. I looked over to her, my beautiful, slim, blonde wife and there I was, fantasising about cock.

"You want to go upstairs?" She said to me in a seductive tone.

"Really?" I asked her, ever since Callum fucked me, I haven't even tried to have sex with her, which I felt guilty about.

"Definitely." She said and stood up.

I stared at her firm arse as she walked towards the stairs, only turning back to give me a cheeky grin.

As I walked past Melissa's room, I tried to have a quick listen to see if I could hear anything, but I couldn't.

Then as soon as I got into my bedroom, Joanne shut the door and kissed me passionately.

"Mmm." She moaned as her tongue pressed against mine.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked as she ripped off my t-shirt.

"I just need you, now." She said firmly.

Joanne pulled her shirt over her head and I stared at her toned, pale body, her tits only covered by a red bra.

As we passionately kissed, she lay me down on the bed, put a condom on me and within a few seconds she was sliding down my 4 inch cock.

"Oh god." She moaned quietly as she started to bounce up and down.

"Oh Joanne." I moaned but then she put her hand over my mouth.

"Shhh." She moaned as she rode me faster and faster.

I couldn't believe what she was doing, she was riding me like a complete slut, but her eyes were closed and she obviously didn't want me to make a sound.

I wondered if this had anything to do with her time alone with Callum, suddenly the thought of my wife taking his big, black cock in her pussy came to my head and in a matter of seconds I was filling the condom with cum.

"Did you just finish?" She asked me with a huff.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, feeling a bit embarrassed of how quickly I just came.

"It's fine." She moaned and lay down next to me.

"Do you... do you want me to finish you off?" I asked her, although ever since trying cock, the thought of eating a pussy didn't matter much to me.

"No, it's fine." She grunted and turned to face away from me.

I felt bad, it was like I had taken any care for my wife's pleasure, but I just wanted to please Callum.

Callum's Slut

It had been a week since I was only able to give Callum half a blowjob and I couldn't get him out of my head. It was though I was addicted and every day just felt like more pain.

He hadn't been around a lot, but I knew Melissa was also staying at his. I was jealous that she had so much opportunity to please his amazing cock.

After a week I couldn't take it anymore and I thought it was worth the risk, so I texted him.

Steve: Hi Callum, when are you next free, I need your cock in my mouth!

I didn't care how pathetic or desperate I sounded, if anything that turned me on more.

For thirty minutes I paced around the house as I waited for him to get back in touch with me. With the house empty, I snuck into Melissa's room and into her underwear drawer. I couldn't explain it, ever since Callum got me to wear her thongs, I felt strange not wearing them.

When I pulled open her drawer my mouth hung open in shock at what I saw.

Firstly, there were a box of unopened condoms in there. My main sigh of relief was that they were unopened, but obviously she was considering losing her virginity to the man I am sucking off.

Then, I saw a very large, black dildo.

My sweet, innocent daughter, and she had a huge dildo. She must've been using it otherwise why would she have it? I picked it up and inspected it a little, it was surprisingly similar to Callum's and I wondered if she was preparing for him.

As though my whole father mind had gone, I brought the dildo to my face and smelt it, only to realise it smelt clean. As I opened my mouth to take it inside my phone vibrated in my pocket.

Callum: I'll be over in 10.

I quickly dropped the dildo onto the bed and took a red thong from Melissa to add to my collection.

Then, I sat in the living room and waited. When I heard a knock at the door I jumped to my feet in excitement.

It was crazy, I had no care for destroying my family at that moment, I just wanted his cock.

"Hi faggot." Callum said with a smile as he walked past me.

I closed the door and followed him.

"Hi, sir." I replied as he stood in the living room.

"Missing my cock?" He asked me with a grin.

"So much!" I replied, not caring about sounding like a slut, I knew what I wanted.

"Good boy, let's go upstairs." He said to me and I followed him like a puppy dog.

To my shock, he was taking me to Melissa's room. I had sucked his cock in there before but as soon as we walked in, I realised that I left her dildo on her bed!

"Wow, so you found your little girls' new toy?" Callum said and laughed at me.

"I... erm... yeah." I stuttered back in embarrassment.

He picked it up and walked over to me with it.

"I got this for her the other week," He told me and then pressed it against my lips, I instinctively opened my mouth and let the black dildo inside, "I had her on my bed, tied up as I fucked her with it the other day."

"Hmmm." I moaned as he slowly pushed the dildo in and out of my mouth.

I couldn't believe what he was telling me, most lads were afraid of their girlfriend's dad, but Callum loved to humiliate me.

"Oh yeah, she was moaning like a proper slut as I fucked her with it," He told me and the thought turned me on, "Soon she will be moaning as I fuck her with my actual cock."

He kept fucking my mouth with the toy as I started to run my tongue over it instinctively.

"Take your clothes off faggot." He ordered and pulled the dildo out of my mouth.

I was embarrassed for him to see me again in Melissa's thong, but there was nothing I could do about it now.

As I undressed, Callum let out a loud laugh when he saw me in her black thong.

"You fucking sissy." He said and slapped my arse, "Keep them on."

Then he went into Melissa's drawer and more to my surprise he pulled out a tub of lube she had. Then he threw me the dildo and the lube.

"Lube it up, get it ready for your hole." He told me.

I couldn't believe it, he was going to fuck my arsehole with the same dildo he's fucked my daughter with.

"Is that a problem?" He asked me, "If it is I can go?"

"No!" I shouted, not letting this opportunity go, "I'll do it."

I picked it up and started to spread lube all over the big dildo in front of my daughter's black boyfriend.

"On your hands and knees on the bed." Callum then ordered and took the well lubed dildo off of me.

I instantly did as he told me, I got onto Melissa's bed and stuck my arse into the air. When I felt him grab the thong and pull it to the side and expose my arsehole my cock twitched.

Is he going to fuck me on my daughters' bed? I thought.

He started to rub the dildo up and down my hole, using his hand to spread my cheeks.

"I'm about to fuck you with your daughter's dildo, on your daughter's bed, whilst you wear your daughter's thong," Callum said to me, "You fucking faggot."

Each statement true, humiliating and turning me on even more.

Then I felt the tip of the dildo slide past my arsehole and inside of me.

"Fuuuuckk!" I grunted and gripped the sheets as my arsehole stretched open.

SPANK!

"You like it don't you? You fucking slut." Callum roared at me.

"Yyyeeeesss!" I moaned as I felt another inch of the dildo go deeper inside of me.

It had been a while since he fucked me and I had forgotten how it felt when my arsehole stretched wide open, but I fucking loved it!

My breathing became erratic as he pushed the dildo deeper and deeper into me. My eyes were closed and I gripped my daughter's sheets as I took it.

I could feel every inch of the toy going inside of my arsehole, my rim tightly wrapping around it as he went deeper and deeper.

"Hold it." He ordered.

I reached around and realised I had the entire toy inside of me.

"Stay there, do not let it come out." He ordered.

"Yes... sir." I panted in a mix of pain and pleasure.

I could hear him moving around me, but my eyes were closed as I focused on my pulsating cunt that wrapped around the fake cock.

When I opened, I saw him, completely naked and moving to lie down in front of me.

I just stared at his amazing body for a moment. I didn't think that I found men attractive, it was just his black cock, but Callum was fucking amazing.

His body was chiselled perfectly, his abs, his huge arms, his ebony skin. It was all so enticing. Then my eyes planted on his big, black cock and never left.

It was only inches away from me, already rock hard and looked to be already glistening.

"You might realise, I had another faggot sucking my cock before I came here." He told me with a laugh.

"R-really?" I moaned, realising I was about to have another man's spit in my mouth from his cock.

"Oh yeah, he was disappointed that I left him, but I just love using my girlfriend's faggot dad." Callum said to me.

On one hand, I was grateful that he chose me over this other cocksucker. On the other hand, I felt bad that he was cheating on Melissa with another man.

"Now," Callum said to me, "Suck my cock you fucking sissy."

"Thank you." I moaned.

I held the dildo firmly in my arsehole. With my other hand holding me up all I could do was use my mouth.

I opened my lips and let his cock inside, the warmth from his meat filled my mouth as I wrapped my lips around him.

"Mmmm." I moaned at having him back in my mouth.

I could tell his cock was covered in spit which I didn't like, but I was too focused on his cock to care. I circled my tongue around his head, feeling every ridge and tasting his precum and swallowing it down.

"Good bitch." Callum moaned.

With no one in the house and in no rush, I savoured my time with his black meat.

I kept my mouth tightly wrapped just past his thick head and massaged him with my tongue.

I pressed my wet tongue against his spongy head, flicking up and down and swirling it around. The whole time my arse kept flinching in pleasure around the dildo.

"Mmm fuck you're good at that," Callum moaned, "Although Melissa is getting pretty good."

"Mmmm." I moaned, determined to be his best cocksucker.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,468 Followers