My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YYEEESS!!" Jack squealed out "Fuck my fucking cunt!"

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... so fucking tight." I moaned as I thrusting in and out of him.

Without realising it, Callum had gotten behind me and I felt his hands on my back.

"I'm going to fuck you as you fuck your son, you incest slut." Callum whispered to me.

"Yes, sir." I moaned.

I felt his well lubed up cock press against my arsehole and I realised I was about to be the meat in this gay fuck sandwich.

"Fuuuucckkk!" I moaned when his head stretched inside of me.

SPANK!

Callum slapped my arse now and grabbed hold of it.

"You like my black cock in your arsehole, don't you?" He whispered to me.

"Yeeess sir!" I moaned as I felt him delve deeper and deeper.

"Did you like watching your daughter beg for me to fuck her? I can take her whenever I want." He whispered.

"Yes sir! I liked it! I want you to fuck her! Fuck my daughter!" I begged like a pathetic slut as I took more and more of his big, black cock.

"FUUCK!" I shouted when Callum suddenly thrusted the last few inches of his cock balls deep inside of me, forcing me deeper into my son's arsehole.

"Ooh fuck Daddy!" Jack moaned out.

"Now, you rock back and forth." Callum told me.

I would thrust forward into my sissy son's arsehole, then move back and take Callum's black cock deeper inside of me. It was fucking amazing!!

Every movement sent a different wave of pleasure throughout my entire body and I was moaning like a little bitch in heat.

"Fuck... fuck... yes... I love it!" I moaned over and over.

"Oh Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck my arsehole!" Jack moaned again.

What a sight this must've been, a father and son fucking with a black man involved!

"Oh fuck, I'm not going to last long sir!" I moaned as the double pleasure was getting too much.

"You're going to cum inside your son's arsehole? You faggot incest slut!" Callum moaned.

"Yes sir! I'm going to fill my faggot, sissy, bitch of a son's cunt with my cum!" I moaned, "FUUCKK YEEEESSSS!!" I roared and I felt my cock erupt.

"OOOH FUCK DAAADDDDYYY!!" Jack squealed out and I knew he was cumming just from me fucking him.

His arsehole was clenching around my cock like a vice, sucking every drop of cum from my balls and milking them into his bowels.

"Fuck... holy shit... so fucking good." I panted over and over as I kept rocking back and forth and savouring the pure pleasure I was receiving.

"Both of you faggot's get on your knees in front of me." Callum ordered.

Both of us, not missing a beat span around and got onto our knees in front of our black lover. My arse was sore and stretched but I already missed his cock.

"Both of you suck my cock." Callum told us.

I was completely lost in the moment and it seemed so was Jack. He took one side of Callum's cock and I took the other.

Our lips pressed against his shaft and out tongues ran up and down. Every now and again I would accidentally feel Jack's tongue touch mine, or my lips touch his.

"Oh yeah, my two incest sluts." Callum moaned.

We both sucked on one side and out heads moved up and down at the same time, giving him a double blowjob.

"Both of you lick my head now." Callum ordered.

Not second guessing it, both Jack and I started to flick our tongues along his head. Over and over our tongues would clash, at first, I was slightly jumping away but after a minute or two our tongues were constantly touching as we licked his black cock head.

"Mmmm!" I moaned as I ran my tongue against my sons, tasting his spit and Callum's precum.

"Oh daddy." Jack moaned and his lips moved and pressed against mine.

We were now kissing with Callum's cock head in between our mouths.

I started to wank Callum's shaft as Jack played with his big, smooth balls.

"Oh yeah, you two are good at that." Callum moaned.

"Mmm!" We both moaned.

I held my lips against Jack's as out tongues flicked against each other's and Callum's cock.

"I'm going to cover you both in cum, get ready you fucking whores!" Callum moaned.

We both pulled away and our cheeks were pressed against each other, waiting for our black god to bathe us in cum.

"Fuuuuuuccckkk!!" Callum roared as he wanked his cock.

Then the first shot of his cum hit me directly on my forehead. I watched as buckets of cum fired out of his cock. Considering he had only just cum, he unleashed buckets more of his sticky, delicious goo all over us both.

"Mmmm yes!" Jack moaned as we both caught some cum on our tongues and swallowed it down.

I couldn't believe it when I felt Jack hold my face, followed by his tongue licking from my jaw and all up my cheek, taking a ton of cum into his mouth.

Then he pulled my to face him and my son shoved his tongue into my mouth.

"Mmmm!" I moaned as I passionately made out with my son and we shared Callum's cum.

"Mmm... fuck... Daddy." Jack moaned as he licked more cum from my face and then pushed it into my mouth with his tongue.

"Fucking hell, you two are the biggest gay boys yet." I heard Callum laugh out.

We both opened our eyes and looked over to him, he was stood a few feet away just watching us make out. My hands were all over Jack's smooth body as his hands were over mine.

"I'll leave you two to it, I'll be in touch." Callum told us and started to get dressed as Jack and I remained still.

"Yes, sir." We both replied in unison.

Once Callum was gone, I looked at Jack, his face was only inches from mine and I could see the slight bit of nerves or fear go into his eyes.

Wanting to put him at ease, I ran my finger down his face and scooped up some of Callum's cum, then I pressed my finger into his mouth.

Like the submissive slut my son was, he sucked my cum covered finger like it was a cock.

"What... what now?" Jack asked me after he finished sucking on my finger.

"I'm not sure," I replied, "But we cannot tell your mother about this."

"Agreed." Jack said.

I let him go and get showered as I cleaned up. I washed the bedsheets and showered. Then I went downstairs to see him sitting in the living room watching TV.

When I sat down next to him, I saw him jump a little to get further away.

"Are you okay son?" I asked him, "You can talk to me."

"It's just... we had sex dad." He blurted out.

"I know," I remained, confused by it all myself, "I can't believe that happened."

"How did it happen, you know, you and Callum?" He asked me.

I then retold Jack everything that had happened, and I mean everything. All about me wearing Melissa's thongs, how I have seen him with Melissa and how he plans to seduce Joanne. Once I started speaking, I just couldn't stop.

"Wow." He eventually said when I finished.

"I know." I replied, weirdly I felt like a weight had been lifted by telling someone, "I'm sorry this has been put on you, son."

"It's okay dad, it's just a lot." He told me.

"I understand." I replied.

"And you're okay with him wanting to be with mum?" He asked me.

"I don't know, I think so." I replied, having a conversation I never thought I would have with my son.

"This is crazy." Jack sighed out.

"It definitely is that." I replied.

I looked at Jack, seeing the cogs turning in his head and seeing how confused he was. Then he whispered to me.

"Dad?" He asked.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Can I... can I suck your cock, again?" He asked and my eyes shot wide open, not expecting that. But I would've been lying if it didn't turn me on hearing my son ask.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Definitely." He replied and smiled.

"Okay, get on your knees son and suck your dad's cock." I told him.

"Yes.... Daddy." He whispered and lowered onto the floor in front of me.

The End

P.S. I said "Some incest" at the start to keep the surprise of Jack getting turned! I hope you all enjoyed!