My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuuucckk pleeeaaaaseee!!" Melissa moaned and begged.

"Are you about to cum?" Callum asked as he rubbed the vibrator around my daughter's clit.

"FUUUCCCKK YEEEEEEESSSS!!" Melissa screamed.

I watched as her legs tensed up and twitched as I saw my daughter cumming in front of me. She was moaning and panting like crazy, her tits bouncing around as her body jerked.

"Oh fuck... fuck... oh god, Callum." Melissa moaned and panted.

"I think we should save your virginity for something a bit more romantic?" I heard Callum say to her.

"Okay..." Melissa panted, "Good idea."

Thank God, I wasn't about to watch her lose her virginity, I thought.

"Back in a sec." Callum said to her, then he picked up the phone and went back out of the room.

"Did you enjoy the show?" He whispered to me through facetime.

"I can't believe you just did that." I said to him, trying to act like I was incredibly turned on.

"Oh please, I bet your little cock is rock hard in little Melissa's thong," Callum said and I couldn't reply out of embarrassment, "Knew it, see you soon faggot." And then he put the phone down.

I was so fucking horny I couldn't take it.

I grabbed my coat, ready to go back to the Red Orchid to suck a few more cocks. Then just as I was in my room, I heard the front door open.

"Steve?" I heard Joanne's voice call out.

I gave out a loud sigh, knowing my craving to suck cock wasn't going to be met. So, I put my coat back and headed downstairs.

"How's your day been?" Joanne asked me and gave me a hug.

"Good thanks, how's yours?" I replied, although the image of our daughter cumming was burnt into my head.

"Yeah good, is Callum coming around?" She asked me. It was strange, as though there was nervousness in her voice. I wondered how far Callum was with trying to seduce my wife.

"I don't know." I replied in honesty and sat on the sofa.

"Fair enough, I'll get dinner started." She told me.

"Thank you, do you need a hand?" I asked.

"No, it's okay, you relax." She replied and disappeared to the kitchen.

After that I sat back and watched TV for a little bit, the whole time my mind was clouded with the thought of sucking dick. After about half an hour I decided to distract myself by helping Joanne.

When I stepped into the kitchen, she was on the other side using the chopping board, then I heard her phone vibrate as though she got a text. It was right next to me so I went to grab it to pass it to her but just before I reached it Joanne jumped around.

"Stop!" She shouted.

I was in shock. She had never cared about me picking up her phone before. Without me replying, she walked across and grabbed the phone.

I remained silent as she went back to the other side, she obviously read the message and replied before putting it in down next to her and carrying on with dinner.

Was that Callum? I thought, has she already done something with him?

I had a mix of jealousy and horniness at the thought that Joanne might've already sampled his black cock.

Callum Gets Another

It had been a few days since I facetimed with Callum as Melissa sucked his dick and he made her cum. I was struggling to get the thought out of my head, what's worse is that part of me wished I could see it again.

These lasts few months my world had turned upside down. My innocent 18-year-old daughter that I still saw as my little angel, I know found sexy and wanted to watch her take his big, black cock.

My wife who I have adored my whole life, I knew and was accepting of her getting seduced by our daughter's girlfriend and I actually wanted to watch her take his big, black cock as well.

And then there's me, I was now fully accepting that I was a cock taking slut. I loved it. I went to the glory hole nearly every day and had actually lost count of how many cocks I had actually sucked, black and white.

Then, on a Tuesday I was at the Red Orchid around 2pm. I had just sucked a white cock. It wasn't that big but now I just saw cock as cock and I loved it.

I had just swallowed this strangers load and I was waiting on my knees for a second when my phone vibrated and I saw it was a text from Callum.

Callum: Faggot, I'm coming around to use your holes. I'll be there soon.

"Fuck." I said to myself. I didn't want to miss an opportunity to get fucked by him again so I quickly got off the floor and rushed to my car.

The entire drive home my arse was twitching with the thought of getting bent over and fucked again by this amazing black man.

When I got home, I was surprised to see some of the lights turned on inside. I was sure that I turned everything off, Maybe Callum is already here? I thought.

As I got to the door, I then realised that it was unlocked. I knew something was wrong as soon as I opened the door and I saw obviously Callum's shoes in the hall, I knew they were his because they were huge.

Then, I heard a distinct banging sound coming from upstairs.

What is this? I thought, Am I about to see my wife being fucked by another man?

I slowly and silently crept through the house. As I reached the stairs, I saw one of Callum's shirts on the floor, then another sound of banging.

The further I got up the stairs the more distinct the sound came, it started to sound like a slight slapping noise, the sort of noise made whilst roughly fucking.

I got closer and closer and my heart was going a mile a minute, this was it, either my marriage was going to be over or I was about to become a cuckold.

"You like that big cock you fucking slut?" I suddenly heard Callum roar out followed by more sound of him fucking.

My cock had grown rock hard in my own trousers, this was it, I was about to see my wife being fucked by a big, black cock.

When I got to my room the door was slightly askew.

SPANK!

"Take it you little bitch!" Callum moaned.

When I went to look in, I accidentally touched the door and it creaked, alerting Callum to my presence.

"Come in." He shouted.

"Hmmmff." I then heard the second voice say, as though muffled by something.

Okay, here we go, I said to myself and took a deep breath.

I slowly pushed the door open.

The first thing I saw was Callum smiling at me, he was completely naked and his beautiful, black body was glistening with sweat.

Then I saw a curvy, pale arse bent over in front of Callum.

My heart stopped and my body froze in shock when I saw my son, Jack, was on all fours with a ball gag tied in his mouth. He was staring at me in despair and shock at me catching him like this.

I couldn't believe it, my 20-year-old son had Callum's big, black cock balls deep in his arsehole, on my bed!

"Nice for you to finally make it." Callum said to me with a chuckle in his voice.

I couldn't look at him, my eyes were firmly stuck on Jack as he stared at me with his eyes painfully wide open. I could see spit slightly drooling out of his ball gag, obviously he had been wearing that for a while.

"Mhmh mhmmm." Jack tried to groan to me.

SPANK!

Callum struck Jack's arse cheek hard, hard enough to make him whimper.

"Be quiet faggot!" Callum shouted at him and then quickly did three thrusts in and out of his arsehole.

"Mmhmmmm!" My son moaned as he got fucked in front of me.

Then Callum stayed still with his cock balls deep in him.

"W-why?" I asked, finally moving my eyes to Callum.

"I was sick of this little bitch interrupting our sessions," Callum told me as he placed one hand on my son's arse cheek, "And I assumed he was as big a faggot as his father."

"Hmmm?" Jack then groaned and I realised he didn't know about me and Callum.

"Oh yeah," Callum said to my son, "Your father has been my faggot for ages now."

"Hmff?" Jack said to me.

"I'm sorry son." I whispered to him.

Guilt started to engulf me, Melissa was her own woman and she would've had sex with Callum whether I was involved or not. But Jack... Callum only turned him because of me.

"Don't apologise," Callum said to me, "I saw straight away that Jackie was a big a faggot as you, all I had to do was take my cock out and he became my slut, isn't that right?"

"Mhmm." Jack groaned, although he was no longer looking at me.

"You shouldn't have done this." I whispered to Callum.

"Why not?" Callum shot back to me, "Your son is a faggot, just like you. But at least he gets to learn it early."

"I... I should go." I stuttered out, still not believing that I am seeing my daughter's boyfriend fucking my son.

"Oh no, you're not going anywhere." Callum the said to me and another evil grin came to his face.

"What... what do you mean?" I asked.

Then, I watched as his big, black cock slowly pulled out of my son's white arsehole. Actually, seeing it leave a tight hole I couldn't believe that I could actually fit it inside of me.

When his cock was fully out it was glistening with lube and rock hard.

"Come and suck my cock." He ordered.

"What?!" I shot back in pure shock at what he was suggesting.

"Come and suck my big, black cock that has just been in your son's arsehole." He ordered again.

"I... I can't." I whispered.

Callum didn't move, but I couldn't take my eyes off of his muscular body.

"You can, or you will never get my cock again." He told me.

It was like a switch flicked inside of me then, I knew I couldn't go without his cock. I may get loads at the glory hole but it was different with Callum, he had a hold on me.

"O-okay." I whispered and I saw my son's eyes open again in shock and look at me.

I couldn't look at him, in pure shame I walked over to Callum and sat on the bed, I looked at his big, hard cock that was just in my son's arsehole.

"Come on then cocksucker, show your son how good you take my cock down your throat." Callum said to me.

"Yes, sir." I whispered, knowing I couldn't say no to him.

With one last look to my son who was still on his hands and knees but his head was turned to watch me, I opened my mouth and took Callum's cock.

I wrapped my lips around his shaft and was surprised that it still tasted delicious.

"Oh yeah, see Jackie, your father is a great cocksucker and you will learn off him." Callum moaned as I slowly bobbed up and down on his cock.

"Mhmm." I heard Jack groan and I wondered what he was trying to say.

I kept my eyes closed and just focused on sucking Callum's dick. I was swirling my spit covered tongue around his head and I felt him twitching in my mouth.

"Good girl." Callum moaned and I felt his hands go into my hair.

He started to push me deeper, taking his cock further down my throat and I fought the urge to gag.

"That's it, take my whole black cock." Callum moaned as I took him deeper and deeper.

I kept my tongue firmly against his shaft as I felt my throat wrap around his head. I kept pushing and pushing until I felt his big, black balls against my chin.

"Gllllggg!" I groaned as I took him completely.

"Fuuckk yes you fucking whore!" Callum roared out.

Then he pulled my face back and my spit was going from my tongue to his cock.

"Now, line my cock with your sissy son's arsehole." Callum ordered.

"Yes, sir." I whispered.

Callum turned to face my son again and I grabbed hold of his spit covered cock. I looked at Jack's already stretched arsehole and I aimed Callum's head up to it.

As he started to push, I kept his cock lined up and I saw the rim of my son's arsehole stretch and wrap around his head.

"Hhhhhggfffff!" Jack groaned as his hole took this beautiful, black cock. The cock I loved.

"He's just as tight as you." Callum moaned as his cock disappeared inside of Jack.

"Mmmmm!" Jack moaned as he took the entire thing.

I had an up-close view as Callum was slowly sliding in and out of Jack's arse. The whole time my son was letting out high pitched moans.

It was beautiful, to see such a thick, black cock with a tight arsehole wrapped around it.

Callum was slowly fucking my son and I hated to admit, but my own cock was rock hard.

"Jackie, have you ever had a blowjob before?" Callum asked.

No, I thought.

"Mhmhmm." Jack moaned as a negative.

"I think we should change that," Callum said and then looked down at me, "Get under your son."

"What?" I said to him.

"Get under your son and suck his cock, it should be easy, he's a lot smaller than you're used to." Callum said to me.

"But that's... that's incest." I whispered, as though I hadn't already done pretty much incest already.

"Oh please, you were turned on watching little Melissa suck my cock the other day, this is just one more step." Callum said to me.

"Hmmf?" Jack then groaned, clearly shocked by hearing what Callum said about his sister.

Callum then gripped Jack's hips and harshly started to thrust in and out of him, fucking his arsehole hard and rough, just how I liked it.

Then he stopped.

"Jackie, do you want your faggot daddy to suck your little dick?" Callum asked.

"Mhmm." Jack moaned and nodded his head.

"Really?" I blurted out, not expecting that.

"Mmm." Jack moaned again.

"Okay." I whispered, not believing that I was about to do this.

Not long ago I was worried I was about to catch Callum fucking my wife, I never thought I would be in a position where I was going to suck my son's cock as he got fucked. Yet, there I was.

I moved underneath Jack's thin, pale body as Callum kept slowly fucking him.

Then I saw his cock for the first time, just like me he was 4 inches and not very thick. He was leaking precum, which I wasn't surprised for because I knew how good it felt to take Callum's cock.

Without giving myself time to change my mind, I leant forward and took my sons cock into my needy mouth.

"MMMMMM!!!" Jack high pitch moaned when he felt my warm mouth around his cock.

I could only imagine the pleasure he was getting form having his cock sucked and his arse fucked at the same time.

I knew I was committing incest, but his cock felt great in my mouth. Although not as good as Callum's.

I was easily taking his entire cock down my throat as I bobbed up and down on him, swirling my tongue around my son's cock and swallowing his delicious precum.

"Mmm...Mmmmm... MMMMM!!" Jack kept squealing as Callum fucked his tight little hole.

"Oh yeah, just a family of black cock loving whores!" Callum moaned as he kept fucking my son, "You're sucking your son's cock, you really are a true faggot, aren't you?!"

"Yes sir!" I said, "I love cock!" Then I went back to sucking my son's dick.

"Do not make him cum!" Callum ordered.

"Mmm. Mmmmm..!" Jack moaned over and over as he got the double pleasure.

I felt his balls start to tighten and I pulled my mouth away.

"Mmmm?!" Jack moaned in disappointment.

SPANK! Callum slapped his arse.

"Not yet faggot!" He moaned, "Come grab your faggot sons' arse as I fuck him!"

"Yes sir!" I said and got back next to them.

Jack's arsehole was taking Callum's cock with ease and it was amazing to watch his giant cock disappearing inside of him.

"Keep pushing his cheeks together!" Callum moaned.

I grabbed my sons arse cheeks, gripping them and pushing them to make him tighter around our black lover.

"Oh, fuck yeah, I'm going to fill your son with my cum, you want that you faggot?!" Callum moaned.

"Yes sir!" I quickly said, "Fill my faggot son's arsehole up just like you do to me!"

"Fuuuuuccckk yeeeeeessss!!" Callum roared and I knew he was cumming deep inside my son's bowels.

My son twitched and moaned like a whore as he took it and I was so fucking horny.

"Fuck, what a tight cunt." Callum moaned.

He held himself balls deep in my son as his black body twitched.

"Now, when I pull out, you're going to eat my cum from your sons' arse." Callum told me.

"Yes... sir." I replied, although I knew it was wrong, I wanted to obey and I wanted to taste his cum.

Callum pulled back and as soon as his cock left Jack I jumped in, grabbed and spread his cheeks and then buried my tongue in my son's cum filled arsehole.

"Mmmm." Jack moaned from my tongue.

I could taste the most delicious cum in the world as I sucked and licked it out of my son's arse.

"Mmm!" I moaned back, grabbing and squeezing Jack's arse cheeks.

I tightened my tongue and shoved it deep inside his arse, flicking all over and swallowing more and more cum.

"Why don't you get more comfortable," Callum told me, "Take your clothes off."

I had already sucked my son's cock and rimmed him, I thought being naked with him didn't make much of a difference.

As I stood up, Callum was sitting in the corner watching and I just stared at his amazing body.

I took off my clothes as Jack remained on his hands and knees, panting through the black balls gag and staring at me. I saw the shock in his eyes when he realised I was wearing a thong, then I was hit with more humiliation.

"Oh yeah, your sissy daddy loves wearing Melissa's thongs." Callum said with a laugh, embarrassing me more.

With my face burning red I pulled my thong down so I was completely naked.

"Now, get behind your son and fuck him." Callum ordered.

I turned to look at Jack, wondering what was going through his head.

Callum must've sensed my trepidation because he got up and I watched as he took off Jack's ball gag.

"Jackie," Callum said, "Do you want your daddy to fuck you with his cock?"

"Yes." Jack instantly replied with no hesitation.

"Well, fuck your faggot son." Callum told me.

"Okay." I whispered, finding this so surreal.

Although I had sucked a lot of cock and been fucked by Callum, this felt a little bit more like cheating, but I was too horny and too far gone. I had never fucked anyone in the arse before and I couldn't believe my first time would be with my son.

When I got behind Jack, I could see some cum still leaking out of his stretched arsehole. I grabbed my own hard cock and lined it up with him.

"Now, after my cock this will feel a lot smaller," Callum said mocking me, "But I'm sure you will still enjoy it, you faggot sluts."

"Ready, son?" I asked, giving him one last chance to say no.

"Yes," He instantly replied, "Fuck me, daddy."

Fuuuckkkk! Hearing him call me daddy made my body twitch with pleasure.

I started to put pressure on his arsehole and was amazed at how easily his arse opened up to take me.

"Oooooh god!" I moaned as his cum filled arsehole felt unbelievably tight around my cock.

I watched as all of my cock got swallowed by his arsehole, it felt tighter than any woman I had ever fucked before and the feeling was intense.

"How does your sissy son's cunt feel?" Callum asked me from the side.

"Tight." I moaned back.

"And Jackie?" He asked.

"Not as big as yours sir," Jack said, adding to my humiliation, "But good."

My hands ran around my son's arse cheeks, caressing him and grabbing them. At that moment I didn't see him as my son, he was a hot young man for me to fuck.

I couldn't hold back then, I grabbed Jack's hips and started to fuck him, just like I had fucked his mother so many times.

"Oh fuck... yes... daddy!" Jack moaned in a girly voice as I fucked him.

I could feel my own balls hit his with every thrust.

"You like that? My faggot, cock taking son?" I moaned.

"Yes Daddy! Fuck me just like how you get fucked! My faggot daddy!" He moaned.

I gripped Jack's hair and pulled his head back, forcing his neck to arch.

"You're my faggot son now!" I moaned to him.

SPANK!

I slapped and gripped his arse.

"Yes Daddy!! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt!" He moaned and begged.

"I think he's a bigger submissive than you." Callum laughed out from the side.

SPANK!

"She is!" I moaned as I kept fucking my son, "You like your Daddy's cock in your cunt?"