My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 04

Story Info
Young Black man takes more control of Steve's house.
10.6k words
4.68
27.4k
53

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 08/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,468 Followers

Author's Note

Hi everyone, I wanted you to know I understood the comments about the last chapter not being gay enough. Maybe I should've put it in the "interracial" category. Don't worry, this one has plenty more gay scenes in.

I think the next one will have to have a lot of straight sex scenes as well, so that might be listed as "interracial".

Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

I was lay in bed, just wearing my boxers, a cup of tea in my hand and my wife, Joanne, reading a book next to me under the covers.

As I looked at her, I couldn't get the image of her getting fucked by our daughter's black boyfriend, Callum, on this very bed. It had only been 2 weeks since that day and the only other activity I saw of them two was when Callum sent me a video of her sucking his dick and fucking her.

From what Callum said in the video, he had been having a lot of sex with my wife. However, she was yet to tell me. Although, I suppose I had been cheating on her with Callum for a lot longer without telling her.

If I didn't know what I knew, it would be like nothing was going on at all.

Except I did know, I knew that my wife was getting bred by the same black man that I had been cheating on her wife. Also, the same black man that has been fucking our son a lot. The strange thing is, our daughter Melissa, his girlfriend, was the only one he hadn't fucked yet.

"Right, what do you want for breakfast?" Joanne asked abruptly and closed her book.

That was one thing that was slightly different, whether it was guilt or what, but she was being very, very nice to me lately.

"Erm, just some toast please hun." I said back.

She leant in and kissed me quickly before walking off.

She was dressing in pyjamas, but even through them her body looked amazing.

We sat there, eating together like a normal married couple. If anything, things felt great. I didn't have any more guilt on my shoulders for cheating on her since she had done the same. And to my own surprise, I really wasn't bothered about her cheating on me, I knew how easy it was to fall to Callum.

My only concern was going to be the embarrassment when we eventually bring home a black child in the future, but that's a problem for another day.

After we ate, Joanne got up and went for a shower and I headed downstairs to watch a bit of TV before doing somehow work.

That was where I saw our 20 year old son, Jack, sat on the sofa.

It had only been a few days since I last got him to suck my cock and he had no idea what his mum had been up to, I sure as hell wasn't going to be the one to tell him.

"Hey dad." He said as I sat down next to him.

"Hey, how're you doing?" I asked.

Weirdly enough, ever since me and my son had started having sex, I felt even closer to him.

"Not bad, where's mum?" He asked and turned to look at me.

I knew that look.

"She's in the shower, we can't right now." I told him.

I saw the disappointment in his face, he really had become a slut for cock. And not just black cock like me, he wanted any cock.

"Okay, I guess." He shrugged.

"Have you," I whispered out and looked around to make sure Joanne wasn't near, "have you seen Callum lately?"

"A few days ago," Jack admitted straight away, like he had nothing to be embarrassed about, "He made me lick his cock clean after he fucked some girl."

Some girl? I wondered if that was Joanne, or maybe he finally had taken Melissa's virginity?

"Don't worry, he told me it wasn't Melissa," Jack said with a little laugh, "I know our incest is bad, but that would just be weird."

I forced out a fake laugh, when truthfully, ever since I started this thing with Callum and when I watched him fuck her with a dildo without her knowing I was watching, I found Melissa very, very sexy. She may only be 18, but she was hot.

"Well, just don't let him do anything you don't want to." I said.

"Don't worry dad, I won't." Jack replied and carried on watching TV.

After that, I went about the house, I put up a few tiles in the bathroom, cleared out the garage and started to take down a little shed we had in the garden.

It was nearly 5pm when I was finally finished and went inside. To my happy surprise, I could smell my wife's amazing cooking.

"Oh, what're you making?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"Lasagne." She said.

I crept up behind her and wrapped my arms around her body, planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Perfect, your lasagne is the best." I said.

"Oh Steve, go set the table, Melissa and Callum will be here soon." She told me and I almost had a heart attack at hearing his name.

Joanne though, was as cool as ever, she didn't flinch at all.

"Oh right, okay." I replied.

"You don't mind him coming over do you?" Joanne asked without looking away from the food.

"N-no, it's fine." I stuttered back.

I went to make the table and about halfway through, I heard the door open.

"Mum, dad! We're here." My sweet, innocent daughter shouted.

I watched them both enter the dining room, just looking at Callum made my cock grow hard. Oh how he had turned our family upside down.

"Hi Steve." Callum said with a grin.

It seemed he no longer felt the need to call me sir in front of the family.

"Hi Callum, how're you?" I asked, attempting to play it cool.

"Good," Callum replied just as Jack walked past, "Jackie, get me a beer will you."

What did he just say?

"Steve, you've got beers in don't you?" Callum turned to me and ask.

"Erm, I don't think so." I stuttered back, stunned by the bravery of him.

"Well, you go the shop and get some for me before we eat." Callum ordered.

"Callum, don't be rude." Melissa whispered and nudged his arm.

But when she said that, I saw Callum shoot me a deadly stare.

"No, it's fine," I quickly replied, "I'll be right back."

As I drove to the shop I couldn't work out if Callum wanted me out of the house so he could be alone with Joanne, or if he was just showing off his power over me.

I got a six pack of beer and headed back. As I got in I noticed the food had been served and nearly everyone was by the table.

"Thanks Steve," Callum shouted out from the dining room, "put them in the fridge and bring me one will you?"

"Sure." I replied, although I felt my face burn red with embarrassment.

As I opened the fridge and put the beers in, I felt a hand grab my arse from behind. Startled, I turned around and saw Callum towering over me with a huge smile.

"Thanks faggot," Steve said in a deep voice, "nice bit of alone time, managed to make Joanne cum whilst you were out."

Hearing that made my cock grow hard instantly.

"Callum, can you be a little more subtle around here please?" I whispered, although all I wanted to do was to get on my knees and take his cock in my mouth.

"Oh please, this whole family is my cock slaves, I'll do what I want." Callum laughed and walked off, leaving me to bring his beer in for him.

"Thanks for this Joanne." Callum said as he started eating.

"You're welcome." Joanne replied and I realised, she did look a little flustered.

About half way through the meal, as we all sat in silence, I watched as Callum finished his drink.

"Jackie, get me another one will you?" He said without even looking at my son.

"Yes si... Callum." He corrected himself.

I almost sighed and shook my head with how obvious my sissy son was being.

He came back, handed Callum the beer, who didn't say thank you, and then sat back down.

It was one awkward meal. I knew that Callum had fucked nearly everyone around that table. But Jack didn't know about his mum, Joanne didn't know about me and Jack, and Melissa didn't know anything.

"Okay," Joanne stood up when everyone was finished, "You all go sit down, I'll clear up."

"Thanks Joanne." Callum said instantly, not offering to help.

Melissa, who tried to argue against his rudeness at first, didn't seem to mind anymore.

After a few minutes we were all sat in the living room.

Callum and Melissa cuddled together on one sofa, me and Joanne on another and Jack on the floor.

"What should we watch?" Joanne asked, "what about a rom com?"

"Nah," Callum replied, "I think the footies on, check on that."

"Oh yeah, of course." Joanne obediently replied.

He had everyone in this family wrapped around his little finger, and he was loving it.

We started to watch the game, which to be fair I was happy with. I sometimes forgot that I was a normal man, not just a cock slut.

"Melissa," Callum said about half way through, "rub my feet."

I watched my 18 year old daughter look at me and her mother, as if for permission, before agreeing to do it.

I looked over to Joanne, who was refusing to look at me.

Then, I saw Callum lie down on our sofa, put his feet onto my daughters lap which she proceeded to rub.

After a few minutes of that, Callum went on his phone and started to text. I glanced over occasionally but every time he was typing on his phone.

That's when I realised that Joanne had gone onto her phone as well.

Is she texting him? I thought.

But other than obviously looking over her shoulder, I couldn't see.

Just before the game ended, Callum sat up and everyone in the family turned to look at him.

"Steve, do you have any clothes I can sleep in? I didn't bring any with me." He said.

Now he wants my clothes?

"Yeah, sure." I said and stood up.

As we walked up the stairs, my only thoughts were that I was going to be alone with the man I lusted over.

Once the door was shut, I walked over to my drawers and pulled them open.

"What do you fancy?" I asked.

"Nothing you fool," Callum laughed out, "I'm going to sleep naked with your daughter, I just wanted you up here to suck my cock, get me nice and ready for her."

I hated to admit it, but that really, really turned me on.

"Are you... going to have sex with her tonight?" I asked.

"No," Callum laughed again like it was as stupid question, "I'm saving her virginity for something more special, I just think it's hot knowing she's sucking the same cock her mum and dad have sucked that same night."

Joanne's sucked his cock tonight?

I wish that annoyed me, but it didn't, it just turned me on more.

Without saying a word, I sunk to my knees in front of my daughter's boyfriend. I undid his jeans and pulled out his big, black cock.

God, I love this cock.

I instantly leant forward and took him into my mouth.

"Mmmm." I moaned, it had nearly been a week since I had sucked on his dick and I missed it.

My wet, soft tongue ran around his head, spreading my spit all over him as I slowly moved my lips up and down.

I was taking just past the tip, savouring every second of this amazing experience.

For a few minutes, I just lovingly gave this man a blowjob.

"Alright, that's enough." Callum then said and pulled his cock back.

"Wait, can I make you cum?" I asked and realised how pathetic that sounded.

"No, little Melissa is getting that treat tonight." Callum said and put his cock away.

Just as we went to leave, Callum turned around and roughly grabbed my shoulder.

"Tonight, try and fuck your wife." He said and stared into my eyes.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Just try it, see what she says. I want to test something." He said with a huge, devilish grin.

We walked down stairs together and back into the living room.

"Right, Melissa, let's go to bed." Callum said as I sat down on the sofa.

A few months ago I would've stopped that, he wasn't even allowed to sleep in the same room as her, but that had all changed.

"Isn't it a bit early?" Melissa asked.

When I looked back at Callum, he was giving her a stern look, I know that look.

"Okay," Melissa said and jumped up from the sofa, "night mum and dad." She said and ran off with him.

Me, Joanne and Jack all sat in silence. Normally, one of us would've said how strange that was, but we all knew how good Callum's cock was.

Fuck I'm horny now.

"I might go to bed as well." Jack said and walked off, leaving me alone with Joanne.

Try and have sex with her, I thought to myself, thinking of Callum's orders.

I leant over and lightly put one of my hands onto her chest.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Come on, we're alone." I whispered and leant in to kiss her, but she pulled away.

"No Steve, not right now with everyone in." She argued.

I assumed Callum had ordered her not to have sex with me, but I kind of wanted to see how far she would go.

"Come on, no one's going to come down." I whispered and tried to kiss her again.

"Steve enough!" She barked and stood up, "I'm not having sex with you, now I'm going to bed, don't come up too soon, you've really annoyed me."

As she walked away I couldn't help but feel bad, even if I knew she said no because her lover told her too.

In my horny state, I grabbed my phone and texted our son.

"Downstairs, now. Faggot." I text.

It took all of 5 minutes for Jack to come running downstairs, I should've been surprised, but I wasn't, when I saw he was just in a dressing gown, when he opened it I saw he was in a red thong and thigh high stockings.

"You texted me Daddy?" He said in a girly voice.

"Come suck your Daddy's cock." I ordered, surprisingly turned on by seeing him dressed like that.

"Yes, Daddy." He replied.

My son sunk to his knees and crawled over to me, his hands reached for my belt and undid my trousers.

I just watched as my girly, sissy son reached up and grabbed my hard cock.

He opened his mouth, leant forward and I watched his lips wrap around my shaft.

"Mmm." My son moaned around my cock.

"That's it, suck your Daddy's cock you little sissy." I moaned.

His mouth felt unbelievable, so warm and wet around my cock. I just watched as he moved up and down. I didn't know who enjoyed it more, me or him.

His tongue circled around the head of my cock, gulping down all of my precum.

I thought about how my wife was upstairs on her own, and my daughter, who was most likely sucking on a big, black cock.

That got me really horny, thinking of little Melissa choking on Callum's dick.

"Suck my balls son." I moaned out.

"Yes, Daddy." Jack replied.

He moved down and I felt his wet tongue press against my smooth balls.

"Oooh yeah, that's it my little faggot son." I moaned, loving that I was still dominant over someone.

His lips pulled at my balls, his tongue ran all over them, oh god it felt so good.

I knew it was incest, it was cheating, but god it felt good.

Jack continued to suck and lick on my balls for a few minutes until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Stand up, let me see that little ass in that thong." I ordered.

Jack gave a girly giggle and stood up, doing a little spin for me so his ass faced me.

I couldn't help myself from reaching up and grabbing his cheeks, god they feel so good.

I pulled his thong to one side and buried my face between them. Sticking my tongue directly onto his arse.

"Oooh Daddy," Jack moaned, "Lick my cunt Daddy."

Spank! I lightly struck my sons ass, not loud enough to get anyone's attention. Then I carried on eating his arsehole.

I felt him bend over and put his hands on his knees, which just helped me get my tongue deeper inside of his tight little hole.

Fucking hell, why haven't I fucked a guy before.

My tongue fucked his hole until he was quivering around me, moaning like a little whore. Then I grabbed his hips and sat back.

Lowering him down, Jack placed his hands onto my thighs and turned his head to look back at me. In his thong and thigh highs, he looked hot.

My cock came into contact with his spit covered arsehole and then... I felt my head slip in.

"Oooh Daddy." Jack moaned again as his arse stretched around my cock.

"That's it sissy, take your Daddy's cock." I moaned.

I kept hold of his hips, controlling his movement. I slowly slid him down my cock, loving ever inch of his rim, wrapping around my shaft until I was balls deep in my son.

"Oh Daddy, that's so good." He moaned out.

"Not as good as Callum's though?" I asked, even when fucking my son I couldn't get the thought of Callum out of my head.

"No Daddy," Jack moaned, "Nothing is as good as his."

"Start to ride me now slut." I whispered to him.

I just sat back, watched my son grip onto my thighs and slowly lift himself off of my cock. It was a wonderful sight, his ass wrapped around my cock before he slid back down again.

"Fuuck." Jack whispered in a moan.

He carried on like that, slowly riding up and down as he faced away from me. I was happy, I got a great view of his curvy ass, his thong pulled to one side as he rode my cock.

Jack just kept rocking back and forth on my cock, I could tell he had to fight from moaning too loud every time he took me completely.

"Oh yes... Daddy... so good." Jack moaned.

"You like that? My faggot son?" I whispered back to him.

"Yes Daddy!" Jack moaned louder than intended, "Your gay son loves it."

I wonder if he has fully admitted he's gay?

However, I was too distracted by having anal sex with my son to think about that. He just kept bouncing up and down, riding me reverse cowgirl.

It didn't take long in this tight ass for me to feel my balls start to tighten up.

"I'm about to cum in you son, you want that you little sissy?" I moaned, my breathing grew heavy.

"Yes Daddy, cum in me. Cum in your sons cunt!" He begged, fuck that was hot.

He kept riding me, clenching his arse around my cock until finally, it hit me.

"Fuuuuckkk yeeeesss!" I grunted as I unloaded shot after shot of cum deep inside of my sons bowels.

Jack never stopped, he milked every last drop of cum from my balls like a proper whore. When he eventually pulled away, I saw a bit of cum leak from his arsehole before he pulled his thong back into position.

"Steve?" Suddenly I heard Joanne shout from up the stairs.

"Shit," I gasped, "Jack, go hide, quick!"

Jack put on his dressing gown and ran into another room just before Joanne came in, giving me enough time to put my cock away.

"I'm sorry," Joanne said when she entered the room, "I didn't mean to be a pain, I'm just not in the mood tonight."

"It's okay sweetie," I told her, "I'll come up now."

"Good." She said with a smile.

I followed behind, not knowing where Jack was. When I passed Melissa's room I wondered if Callum had cum yet or not.

Joanne was already in bed by the time I got there, I took off my clothes and got under the covers when she surprised me by putting her warm hands on my chest.

"I'm not in the mood for sex," She whispered, "but what about a blowjob?"

Oh god, really?!

Even if I wanted to, I couldn't. I had just cum a few seconds earlier! Plus, I don't think my wife would like to know she sucked my cock right after I fucked our son.

"It's okay hun, I'm tired, let's just go to sleep." I said.

"Oh right, fair enough." She said, seemingly happy with my answer.

We rolled over and I very quickly fell asleep.

When I woke up, I noticed that Joanne wasn't next to me, but I could smell breakfast. So I put on some baggy clothes and headed downstairs.

In the kitchen, making a full English, I saw Joanne, but she was dressed, differently.

Normally she would wear baggy clothes around the house to be comfortable. But this morning, she was in very short and tight, silk pyjama bottoms and a tight, silk top as well. She was barely hiding much of her body.

"Morning?" I said as I looked at her, I didn't even know she owned anything like that, never mind wearing it around the house.

"Morning." Joanne replied with a happy tone as she carried on cooking.

"New pyjamas?" I asked as I looked at her from across the room.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,468 Followers