All Comments on 'My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 04'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
walt555walt5555 months ago

God I love your dirty mind

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I haven't finished the chapter yet because I stopped at page two... so far I really like the dominance that Callum is showing with the family, having Melissa witness how he dominates them all makes everything hotter!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fuuuuck yeah much improved from the last one thank you! it got my nub cage straining and dripping hard!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Omg very very goood

talbert29talbert295 months ago

I wish this was a pure gay story tbh I'd have to read Callum dominate 4-5 men of the same family at once like a harem of sex slaves.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love how Joan handles Steve's horns...the fact that she is Melissa's mother and yet she can't hold back in front of Callum is sublime, I also love when Callum just shows more dominance in the family and Steve just stays silent. and accepts it, giving him the position of man of the house... the best scene for me, curiously, was when Steve catches Melissa giving Callum a blowjob, I just adore the rhythm of that scene, after that Callum comes down and ( before Melissa's gaze) scolds Steve for not telling him that he arrived... at his own house! After all that, Joan arrives and starts massaging Callum's body with Melissa while Steve brings him a beer... ugh.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

On page 3 Callum tells Jack to call him dad from now on... what if at the next family dinner Callum tells Jack to bring him a beer and Jack says "yes daddy." Both Melissa and Joan would be frozen, but later Steve would explain to them that on their men's night, they made a bet and now everyone had to call Callum dad! Joan could add to this by saying something like - well I'll also have to call him dad from now on.

The hot thing is that everyone secretly calls him dad... but now little by little the truth would be revealed, with subtleties.

JoeMangumJoeMangum5 months ago

Amazing, hot and sexy as fuck. Totally enjoy the complete confidence and dominance of a black man

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It seems that the author is taking the comments very much into account, since situations such as Callum's dominance, demanding beers or showing himself as Melissa's "daddy" are very good ideas that I read in the comment box... so I will take advantage. . from them. I repeat what I said before hoping that the author can at least think about it...

I think the best thing about this story is the secrecy and how Steve submits to Callum while Steve knows what every member of his family does with Callum and as such Melissa is already more open to Steve with everything Callum has done. shown. to dominate. ..but Joann is a much more complex story, it can't be said in the same way (or at least I don't think it should), so Joann has to be a little slower... Callum can have sex with Melisa in the front . of Steve and Joann, but he shouldn't do the same with Joann, that must be a humiliating secret that Steve and Joann practically dare not reveal even if it is very obvious... for example Joann and Melissa could have a threesome with Callum. , and the Three would "hide" it from Steve, although the latter would already know while Callum secretly humiliates him... it all depends on how the secret and humiliating games are played... since in a way, everyone in the family are Callum's toys.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would like Callum to marry Melissa, and thus become the heir and lord of the entire family.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Would love to get the women out of the story completely, have Callum sell them off to a bull breeding farm and start turning the rest of the neighbors. Turn Steve into his new dog make Jackie his bride. The 2 of them walking Steve through the neighborhood like a dog to piss and see which of the other white men start sniffing around....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm mixed. On one hand, this has been hot....on the other hand, I absolutely hate that his son is calling his dad Steve. I understand it is showing dominance, but Master is above Daddy, so it's kinda redundant

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think it is important to note that in just one month, the author brought us part 3 and part 4 of this great story! simply thank you very much... I love how Callum is beginning to show dominance over everyone, but even so the sensual secret is maintained that only Steve is present in everything... in a way Steve has really become Callum's toy

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ugh, that comment about Callum marrying Melissa is brutal, I can imagine how he would play with Steve and Jack on their wedding night, and then fuck Joann, who had her first black child, but still keeps the secret with Steve (leaving him staring ). idiot). )... the scene would finally close with Melissa and Callum together in the marriage bed, I imagine Steve bringing the bride to Callum and when he looks to his right he finds Joann breastfeeding their black baby.

There are endless things that could be used, but I think it would be more useful for a final chapter... at the moment I think there are still other things to resolve... I think the plot with Joann is very hot, it's almost implicit in It seems like she and Callum have a secret... but no one's said anything yet! Because Callum just doesn't want to reveal this secret yet. Personally, I'd like it to never be revealed, but if it were made as clear as possible that Callum is also fucking Joann... for example, one day, while Joann and Steve are home alone, Callum could just walk in and order him Steve to go to the supermarket to buy him some beers... but when Steve returns he finds them locked in his room! Steve can't believe Callum's nerve, he knocks on the door weakly but Callum from inside the room tells him to wait for them downstairs... Steve obeys and after a few hours Callum and Joann go down together in the same way Callum did with Melissa in this chapter! Well, the possibilities are many, and in the end the author will always have the last word... but all the morbidity of Joann already giving Callum a massage in front of Steve is already incredible! Right now, Callum, when they're watching a movie, Callum could just tell Melissa and Joann to massage his feet, and Joann would immediately get up from her seat next to Steve and go do whatever Callum told her... I wish Jack would also be involved in that game... Callum could tell Melissa, Jack and Joann to massage his body, while Steve watches the scene. Callum looked at Steve smiling and said: "Is something wrong, Stevie?" and steve would simply say humiliated -nothing sir.

VassalofDanteVassalofDante5 months ago

I loved the scene when Joann and Melissa massage Callum's feet and back while Steve watches, the fact that Steve knows that Joann is cheating on him but it's still kept as a blatant secret makes it so much better! I hope that in the next chapter we can see greater development in Joann's obsenity, in addition to finally leaving the door open for Melissa to lose her virginity! The most likely thing is that they will do it in Steve and Joann's room... but will Steve be present? Maybe it could be very juicy if Callum humiliates Steve even more by demanding that he bring him a beer while Callum and Melissa are fucking! Maybe it could be even more notable if Melissa calls Callum "daddy" in front of Steve. I hope that Joan and Melissa can have a threesome at some point, it would be hot if Melissa now also tries to keep the secret with Steve that Callum is fucking Joann.

VassalofDanteVassalofDante5 months ago

Regarding the ending where Callum marries Melissa, I think it's very hot! but on the other hand I think another great ending could be to see that Callum simply finds a new girlfriend and another new family to corrupt!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like that now only Callum fucks everyone... and above all I like that Callum is the one who controls his orgasms! It gives him more power and maybe he can make Steve wear a chastity device! Imagine Joan finding out that Steve uses that! All of this would make her idolize Callum even more... as for Callum ending up marrying Melissa... it's a great idea! very morbid! but I hope that's still missing...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The idea of ​​Callum marrying Melissa is simply sublime! The interesting thing about all this is how the whole thing will be revealed to Melissa and Joann... since evidently Melissa is the most "innocent" of all, since she still does not know everything that Callum has done, therefore She is Steve's counterpart...

Simply explaining it would be something like this:

1) Joann doesn't know about Steve and Jack, but she does know that she is cheating on her own husband with her daughter's boyfriend!

2) Jack, on the other hand, doesn't know that Callum is fucking his mother, but he does know that he is cheating on his own sister, and what's even more fucked up is that he knows that his father is cheating too!

3) and finally there is Steve who knows practically everything but like Jack, (and the whole family) is practically at the disposal of Callum's games... therefore while Melissa knows nothing, Steve knows everything, but powerless ante callum.

4) Finally, there is the fact that Callum governs the father and son, making them cover their secrets... will he do the same with the mother and daughter?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Callum must marry Melissa... but before that he must get Joan pregnant! and shows the dominance he has over steve and jack in front of melissa and joann!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have an idea... What if Callum tells Steve to take him and Melissa to the movies? all this to humiliate him even more... Callum could tell Steve to be his taxi, but during the trip, while Callum and Melissa are sitting in the back, Callum could take the opportunity to get Melissa to give him a blowjob!! all of this would subconsciously make melissa more confident being exposed around steve... until eventually callum and melissa would have sex in front of steve... at a certain point steve might try to look back, but callum would tell him: Look forward, Steve, eyes. on the road.

with an authoritarian tone that would humiliate Steve even more. He would answer - yes, sir.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love your Story. Really looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A GREAT idea about Melissa's virginity and Steve's humiliation:

They are all having dinner as a family when Callum breaks the news in front of everyone.

-Well Melissa, the time has come, bunny, let's go up and take your virginity with my huge cock!

The whole family was stunned by Callum's audacity, however everyone looked crestfallen since they knew who was in charge in that house. The only one who couldn't hide her happiness was Melissa, who was more and more in love and obsessed with her dominant black boyfriend.

Callum and Melissa got up together and went up the stairs but when Callum climbed the first step he spoke so that everyone in the room could hear him.

-Oh right, I had forgotten, since this is Melissa's first time I have to use condoms so as not to hurt her so much with my huge cock haha...

Then Callum turned to Steve, there was a sharp humiliation in the whole atmosphere.

Callum: Steve, go buy us some condoms, will you?

Then all eyes fell on the white father of this corrupt family, who was trying to maintain what little dignity he had left.

Steve: Call, um, look, I have some condoms upstairs if you want, I can give you...

But steve's speech was interrupted by callum's laughter.

Callum: Don't be silly Steve, the condoms you use would be too small for me and would break haha, go buy some at the store, and I'll make sure they are EXTRA LARGE.

Joann and Jack laughed at the humiliating words towards Steve, who went out to buy condoms for his daughter's boyfriend.

When Steve was at the store he received a message from Joann.

Joann: Callum says to also buy Vaseline... and some beers.

So Steve thought... what was Joann doing with Callum? Isn't Callum supposed to be with Melissa? everything was upside down!

When Steve finished shopping and got home, he found Joann sitting on the couch waiting for him, she was wearing sexy pajamas that made her look like a milf, and before Steve could speak, Joann spoke first.

Joann: Callum wants you to be the one to hand him the condoms.

Steve simply lowered his head and went up the stairs to head to Melissa's room, but to his surprise the one who was there was Jack.

Jack: Callum said that from today I will sleep in this Roza room, you and mom will move into my room, and Callum and Melissa will be in the main room.

Steve was too excited and told Jack to suck his cock but Jack stopped him in his tracks.

Jack: Callum told me you were going to do this, and that he wouldn't let you do anything until you gave him the condoms.

Steve, even more humiliated by all this, headed to the master bedroom...

cdCindy1cdCindy15 months ago

My favorite line from this chapter is:

"Please Master, your faggot, worthless, whore needs your big, black cock!" I begged.

Yes, that's me -- I'm a sissy faggot cocksucking worthless gay whore; AND I LOVE IT !!!

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Hopefully Joanne finds out the truth about her husband, Steve. I wish my wife would find out about me. Then she would know the truth about her sissy faggot gay husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...