My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,468 Followers

"I... I didn't mean for you to see," She whispered, her right hand rubbed up and down her left arm as she looked at the floor, "It's just when Callum wants me to do something, I find it hard to say no."

"I understand." I replied way too quickly! I panicked, worried I had blown my cover. Quickly wanting to distract her I asked, "he's not making you do anything you don't want to, right?"

"No not at all," She instantly said to me, "If anything, I want to do more."

I guess he's not taken her virginity yet.

"I'm sorry, you probably don't want to know." She whispered.

"It's okay," I told her, wanting to reassure my daughter, "I'm here if you need me, for anything."

"Thanks." She said with a hint of a smile and left the room.

When I eventually went back in with the food I was surprised to see Melissa on one end of the sofa with Callum's feet in her lap, rubbing them. Then Joanne on the other end, behind Callum and massaging his back.

"Oh hey Steve," Callum said, "Thanks for that. God Joanne's hands are like magic."

I saw my wife blush a little, she looked at me but never stopped massaging the young black man.

Even though she didn't know it, it was like we were battling for his attention.

Putting the plates down on the coffee table, I went and sat down as both women carried on massaging Callum.

"Me and Melissa are going to head out for a bit," Joanne eventually told me, "Callum wants a bit of a lads night with you and Jack, thought it would be good for you all to bond a little."

If only she knew what that really meant.

Looking at Callum, he was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Half way through eating Jack came home. The look on his face when he saw Callum sat in between his sister and his mum and them both being so close to him, he was definitely a bit surprised.

"We're having a boys night tonight Jackie." Callum told him.

"A boys night?" Jack asked and looked at me.

"Yeah, me, you and Callum." I told him.

Jack made no attempt to hide his smile, knowing he was going to be getting fucked like the slut he was.

It was only an hour later when Melissa kissed Callum goodbye, Joanne kissed me and they left us lads alone.

The front door shut.

I was sat on one sofa, Jack on the floor and Callum on the other sofa with his arms spread.

"So, just us boys." He said.

Jack's face was as eager as ever, which to be fair, I was looking forward to whatever was about to happen.

"Jackie, just to get you up to speed," Callum said, "Steve and I have agreed that I run this house now."

Jack turned to look at me.

"No, look at me," Callum ordered, "what I say goes, you don't get to cum without my permission. You don't get to fuck or suck anything unless I say so, go it?"

"Yes Master." Jack said very, very confidently.

"Good girl," Callum said to him, "take off your clothes."

Jack jumped to his feet and started to strip. Once his normal clothes were off he revealed his thigh high stockings and thong that he was wearing.

"Mmm nice," Callum said, "Go and sit on your dad's lap."

Jack moved to sit on my lap, feeling his bare skin and in his slutty clothes on me turned me on immensely.

"Now, kiss." Callum ordered.

Taking my dominant role over my son, I grabbed his head and pressed my tongue into his mouth.

"Mmm." My son let out a girly moan as we made out.

I felt one of his hands on the back of my head, pulling me in to kiss him deeper and his other hand on my chest.

I reached down and squeezed his arse as we made out, feeling his wet tongue against mine.

"You pair of faggots." Callum whispered as we kept making out.

Jack started to undress me, pulling my top off over my head. He barely stopped kissing me as he started to undo my jeans. I looked over to Callum for permission and he just nodded.

In a few seconds, I was completely naked with my son sat on my lap in his women's underwear.

He straddled his legs either side of me, grinding himself up and down my hard cock as we passionately kiss. My face in his hands and me grabbing his arse cheeks.

"Oh god, Daddy." Jack moaned into my mouth.

SPANK!

"You like that you little sissy?" I growled back to him.

"Mmmm yes!" He moaned.

I was so fucking hard and leaking precum all over as he kept going up and down.

"Take his cock in your little cunt." Callum ordered and threw some lube over to me.

I quickly poured it and spread it around my cock, Jack sat up and pulled his thong to one side. As he moved back down, he guided the head of my dick to his arsehole.

"Oooooh." He moaned out as his arse stretched around my cock.

"Fuck that's tight." I moaned myself.

Feeling his unbelievably tight and warm arse around my cock was like heaven.

It didn't take him long to slide down my shaft and take me balls deep into his little hole.

"Oh fuck, Daddy." Jack moaned.

He instantly started to ride my cock, bouncing up and down as we kept kissing passionately. I would grab and squeeze his arse cheeks, shove my tongue deeper into his throat. I loved what a whore my son was.

I didn't realise it, but Callum had completely undressed and stood up onto the sofa next to us. Both Jack and I turned our heads to see his big, black cock inches from our faces.

Before I could react, Jack leant over and wrapped his lips around the beautiful cock.

Seeing his pale skin as he bobbed up and down the ebony cock was a beautiful image. Added with the feel of his arse riding up and down my own cock which just made it better.

Callum pulled Jack's face away and aimed his cock to me. I automatically opened my mouth and accepted it inside. Tasting his precum and my son's spit on his dick.

"Mmmm." I moaned.

Feeling a cock in my mouth and Jack's arsehole around my cock was fucking amazing.

Callum had his two white faggots right where he wanted them.

He would alternate between me and Jack sucking his cock, but Jack never once stopped riding me. The rim of his arse was so fucking tight!

Then, Callum pushed his cock between our faces and both of us took a side each. We wrapped our lips around his shaft, they even touched in the middle and we moved up and down it. Occasionally our lips would meet around his head and we would kiss around his cock.

Our tongues would glance each other as we licked his dark pole.

It was so fucking wrong, but felt so fucking good!

"Get the fuck up Jackie, I need to fuck that little cunt of yours." Callum ordered.

"Yes Master." Jack moaned and pulled away from my cock.

I was kind of glad, not having cum in a week I don't know how long I would've lasted inside of my son and I did not want this to end yet.

Callum positioned Jack onto his hands and knees, like that, in the thigh high stockings, Jack looked even sexier.

"Come watch me stretch your son's cunt," Callum told me, "or I should just call him your daughter."

I moved at watched Callum's big, black cock aim right at my son's arsehole that I had loosened up for him. Slowly, the rim of his arse opened up and accepted Callum's dark meat.

"Ooooh Daddy." Jack moaned.

"Hmm that's a good idea you little faggot," Callum moaned as I watched another inch impale my son, "Steve is no longer the man of the house, you call me Daddy for now on."

What?

Just another way for Callum to show his dominance over me.

"Yeees Daddy!" Jack moaned in front of us.

"You call him Steve for now on, nothing else! Got it slut!" Callum roared and slapped Jack's arse.

"Yes Daddy!" Jack moaned out.

It was such a beautiful view, my son's tight arsehole stretching wide open and clenching around Callum's cock. Deeper and deeper he delved into my son.

"Do you want your mouth fucked as well?" Callum asked.

"Yes Daddy!" Jack squealed out, "Fuck my mouth Steve!"

Hearing my own son call me Steve made me feel even smaller, but fuck was I horny.

Watching the last inch go inside of Jack, I moved in front of him and slid my own cock into his mouth.

I got to stare at Callum's hot, muscular, ebony body as we started to spit roast my son.

"That's it faggot Steve, fuck your daughter's mouth!" He roared out.

"You like that my sissy daughter?" I moaned, "You like me fucking your throat?"

"Gllgggggg!" Jack managed to groan out and spit started to trickle onto my balls.

My smaller cock was easily going down his throat as Callum fucked him from behind. Jack just stayed perfectly still and let both of his holes get fucked from each end.

When I pulled back Jack let out a heavy moan and a pant.

"Fuck my cunt Daddy!" He shouted, "Stretch me open with your big fucking cock!"

SPANK!

"You pathetic little bitch!" Callum roared as he kept fucking my son.

"Steve get that fucking cock back in my whore mouth!" Jack moaned out in a high pitched voice.

I grabbed his hair and went back to fucking his mouth. My balls slapping against him as we used my young son.

For a solid 15 minutes we spit roasted my son, loving every second of it.

"Stevie, get behind here and fuck your Jackie." He ordered.

"Yes Master." I replied.

"No!" He suddenly shouted at me, "You call me Daddy as well."

"Yes... Daddy." I embarrassingly said, but my cock flinched when the words left my mouth.

I saw my sons gaped arsehole as he remained on his hands and knees, it was very easy for me to slide my cock all the way inside of him.

"How does that feel?" Callum asked it.

"Not nearly as big as yours Daddy." Jack whimpered out.

"Ha, hear that faggot Stevie?" Callum mocked.

I didn't reply and just kept using my son's arsehole for my own pleasure.

Then, I felt Callum move in behind me and line his cock up with my arse.

"I'm gonna fuck your cunt as your fuck hers." He whispered into my ear.

"Fuuuuuucckk!" I moaned out as my own arsehole stretched from his invading member, "Fuuck my arse Daddy!"

I couldn't believe I was calling a man half my age Daddy, but the naughtiness just turned me on.

It didn't take long for Callum to be balls deep inside of me. Every time I thrust into Jack, I would pull back and take his cock deeper. It was fucking amazing!

I never wanted it to stop until Callum eventually held me still.

"Wait, come with me." He said.

Like lost children, Jack and I just followed him upstairs and I quickly realised he was taking us into Melissa's room.

"I'm gonna fuck you both on Melissa's bed." He said with a grin.

I could see the shocked look on Jack's face, but I knew that horny slut wasn't going to say no.

"Where do you want me Daddy?" Jack asked Callum.

"On your sister's bed, on your back, legs spread." He ordered and Jack did it, "Faggot Stevie, fuck your son."

I got onto my daughter's bed, put Jack's ankles onto my shoulders and slid my cock into his arsehole.

My cock fired in and out of his arse, he whimpered and moaned like a little whore until I felt Callum come back behind me.

Once again, his cock slide into my arse and I was the filling of this gay sandwich.

"Fucking hell..." I moaned out, "That feels so fucking good!"

"It was only a few hours ago I was fucking Melissa's face right here." Callum growled out.

I could see the look of shock on Jack's face, but as he took my cock he didn't say anything. I just hoped that Callum wasn't going to tell Jack about his mum, although I was sure it would come out eventually.

"Oh yeah, she loves to chock on my cock as much as you two." Callum moaned.

I could feel his big, black cock sliding in and out of my arsehole. I couldn't believe how easily I could take him, he was so fucking big.

Suddenly Callum pulled out of me, grabbed me and made me get out of the way. In a few seconds he lifted up Jack's legs and slammed his entire cock into his arsehole.

"Fuuck yes Daddy!!" Jack moaned, "I fucking love your huge cock!"

"That's it whore," Callum roared out, "You didn't moan like that for Steve did you?"

"No Daddy! Steve's cock is so much smaller than yours!" Jack moaned.

Watching Callum fuck my son with his legs in the air, it made me think of when I watched him fuck Joanne like that.

"Oi, faggot Stevie, come lick my arsehole as I fuck your son's cunt." He ordered.

"Yes, Daddy." I replied.

I grabbed onto Callum's firm, black arse cheeks and spread them wide, exposing his tight, black arsehole.

He slowed down on his thrusting and I buried my tongue deep into him.

"Ooh yeah, eat my ass faggot." Callum moaned.

"That's it Steve, it our Daddy's arsehole!" Jack squealed out.

"Mmmm!" I just moaned in response.

I kept spreading Callum's cheeks as I tried to tongue fuck his hole.

It was one fucked up threeway on my daughter's bed, but I fucking loved it!

Callum kept fucking my son, when he pulled back my tongue would go deeper into his arsehole. I couldn't believe how good it felt to rim this beautiful, black man.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum soon boy," Callum warned, "You want me to fill your little cunt with cum?"

"Yes Daddy!" Jack begged, "Fill my little pussy with your hot, dominant cum!"

"Oh fuck yeah, listen to that Stevie," Callum growled, "I'm about to fill your sissy son to the brim."

"Do it!" I said between licks, "Fill my faggot son's cunt with your perfect fucking cum!"

"Oh fuck. I'm cuumminngg!!" Callum roared.

I felt his arsehole clench as I kept rimming him throughout his orgasm. I knew he was cumming deep inside of my son's bowels and I was actually jealous.

Eventually, he pulled out and when he moved away I saw my son, in women's underwear. His legs were spread and cum was leaking out of his gaped hole.

"Fuck his cum filled cunt." Callum told me.

My son was just panted for air as I lined my cock up with his gaped arsehole. With Callum already stretched him open and with all the cum, it was very easily to slide my cock into him.

"Mmm, you're so much smaller than Daddy." Jack babbled out under me.

"You still love it though don't you faggot." I told him.

"Mm yes Steve, I love any cock, just like you!" He moaned.

Callum was just at the side watching me fuck my son with his legs around my waist. I was so fucking horny. I dove my head down and shoved my tongue into his mouth.

Passionately making out with my son as I fucked him.

I felt his arms grab onto my back, his legs tighten around me, pulling me deeper.

"Oh god... oh Steve." Jack moaned.

I could feel my orgasm building up, more and more, the pleasure was too much.

"Fuuuuuuuccckkk!!!" I grunted and unloaded another load of cum into my son's bare arsehole.

"Yeees." Jack panted out.

I kept thrusting in and out of him, filling him with a weeks load of cum and he took it well.

When I pulled out, I spotted that at some point he had cum in his thong as there was a huge wet patch.

"You two are so fucking gay." Callum laughed at the side.

I was still panting for air and to my amazement, Jack was using his fingers to scoop the cum from his arsehole and then pushing it into his mouth.

"Go on Steve, clean your son's pussy." He told me.

Even after cumming, I felt so weak compared to Callum.

I spread Jack's legs wide and dove my tongue into his well fucked, cum filled pussy.

"Mmm!" I moaned, it tasted delicious.

A mix of mine and Callum's cum. Jack was well and truly filled up.

I licked and sucked every drop of cum from his arsehole and swallowed it all down.

"Right, well that was fun." Callum said.

"What, what now?" I asked.

"Girls won't be back for a while," Callum told us, "I want to fuck you both on every bed in this house."

And he did just that.

By the time Joanne and Melissa got back I had two loads of cum in me and had cum two more times myself. I lost track of how much Jack came and his cock was barely even allowed out of his thong.

A few days later I was sat at my desk working when a video came through on my phone from Callum. At least I was smart enough to open it with the sound turned off.

What I saw was Joanne, on Melissa's bed getting fucked by Callum.

"You like me fucking you on your daughter's bed?" Callum asked her.

I watched his giant cock stretching her pussy wide open.

"Yes Daddy," Joanne moaned and my eyes shot open, "I'll take your cock wherever and whenever you want me to, I want to be your biggest whore."

I panicked when I heard that, did Joanne know the truth?

I watched until Callum fired another load of cum into my wife's unprotected pussy and the film ended.

The rest of the day I was in a state of panic, wondering if Joanne knew.

By the time I got home and no one was there I had to text Callum and find out.

Steve: Daddy, does she know about us?

Callum: Not yet, but she will soon.

This again frightened me. I had no idea how she would react.

Steve: I just hope she takes it ok. I dread to think how she will react when she knows I've been committed incest with our son!

Callum: Oh... I don't think she'll mind.

What does that mean?

Before I could reply another text from Callum came.

Callum: And Friday next week is the day. It's finally time to take Melissa's virginity, and you're going to be there.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,468 Followers