All Comments on 'My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Pt. 06'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
Bi47Bi473 months ago

I have really really. Enjoy This story 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰it’s everything I like to read about can’t wait to read the next chapter 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

cdCindy1cdCindy13 months ago

I love this chapter. Sucking cock and getting fucked in front of my wife is what I dream about all the time. There are so many lines in this story that really hit home with me but the one that fits perfectly for me is:

I had been so worried for so long about this coming out, but there I was, sucking on our lover's cock, and my wife actually liked it! ..."That's it, gay boy. Take it down your throat and show your wife what a cock whore you've become."

I would love to "come out" to my wife exactly this way. Instead of telling her one day "dear, we have to talk" and then having an uncomfortable talk, instead I would rather her watch me "be gay" and then she'll know for sure. I know my tiny pencil dick can't satisfy her and that she needs and deserves to have a real cock to sexually satisfy her. I want to make that happen one day for the both of us.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Another incredible chapter in another incredible story by the author. I don’t think any kind of incestuous and adulterous depravity has been overlooked, and it is done so energetically and enthusiastically by all members of the family. With the prospect of the husband’s parents coming to visit, no wonder that Callum “had a huge fucking smile on his face.”

Anthony1965Anthony19653 months ago

I really love this story! I love all of the previous chapters and love this one too and can’t wait to read the next chapter.

IntoblackIntoblack3 months ago

It's gone too gay for my tastes.

BerryTangerineBerryTangerine3 months ago

The feet stuff and father/son stuff is too much.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This series is something else brother... it simply has something that no other erotic series has offered me. For example, now that the mystery between husband and wife is solved, the author dares to involve their parents!

For example, now that the mystery between husband and wife is solved, the author dares to involve their parents!

Por ejemplo, ahora que el misterio entre marido y mujer está resuelto, ¡el autor se atreve a involucrar a sus padres!

For example, now that the mystery between husband and wife is solved, the author dares to bring their parents in!

Por ejemplo, ahora que el misterio entre marido y mujer está resuelto, ¡el autor se atreve a traer a sus padres!

simply sublime... 5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The reveal was pretty good...I loved the pregnancy part...and I like the involvement with Melissa...but I think the introduction of the parents could be a very big risk...since if they were introduced The The story will obviously be to corrupt them... but this with Steve and Joann already corrupted would be strange... how will the secret be kept? because I feel that there has to be a slow process, they cannot arrive and be subjected to callum on the same day... even with all this, thank you very much for another new chapter, this series, I think it is the best I have ever read, I love it the domination it proposes.

JoeMangumJoeMangum3 months ago

Totally amazing story…. Got off multiple times reading this chapter. Just incredibly arousing,

switchguy23switchguy233 months ago

Love this story, and that Steve and Joanne finally know. Can’t wait for Melissa and Jackie to find out!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Callum will fuck Steve's mother... very hot!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

twisted by name and twisted by nature who would let that happen

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

beautiful part of the feet

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Maybe now that Steve's parents are coming, they could make excuses about the "customs of people like Callum."

For example, parents will ask clearly: why is this young man sitting at the head of the table? Why do they sleep in the master bedroom?

And that's where Steve could say that in his culture the new boyfriend is treated as the head of the family.

On the other hand, when Melissa massages Callum's feet in front of everyone, they'll say it's because of her habits... even when Callum slaps Joann on the butt. They'll say it's because of his culture... all to excuse Callum's domineering behaviour, but at all times Callum will make fun of Steve's father... I find it very hot.

This way they could continue to be implicit by keeping a secret, for example I love that Joann sits on Callum's lap, and now I could do it in front of her in-laws!

Finally, Jackie would enter the scene, who would have to explain that she has become a woman and wants to be treated as such.

Steve's mother should be totally screwed first.

This way Callum will give him the ultimate humiliation, he fucks his mother, his wife, and your daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really liked the chapter but I had one question... Melissa doesn't know that Callum is fucking Steve... but what about Joann?

Does Melissa know that Callun fucks her mother too? If the answer is yes, I think a mother-daughter threesome would be very, very hot!

If the answer is no, I think that some scenarios could develop where this leads to an interest on the part of Melissa... since there have been circumstances where Callum and Joann have been too close but these moments rarely have the presence of Melissa... in any case, it would be interesting for Melissa to explore this taboo of sharing Callum with Joann... all this would help Melissa see Callum as the alpha male and Steve as a beta... for example the scene When Steve gave her the condoms it was perfect... it would be interesting to see more humiliations like that, for example Callum and Melissa could be kissing and Callum could tell Steve "Stevie massage my feet" all before Melissa's eyes.

regina75regina753 months ago

love it daughter should have got black bred too

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Melisa should have a sleepover and invite all her pretty friends, only women... except Callum who would once again be the alpha male.

At some point they could invite Joann... but Stevie wouldn't be allowed in.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Before Steve's parents arrive, they should put up a family painting... a luxurious painting where Callum is drawn as the head of the household, sitting proudly in a large armchair that looks like a throne, next to him are Joann and Melissa each one very close to Callum's strong arms, on the floor is Jackie with long hair and dressed completely as a woman, and next to Joann you see Steve wearing a servant's suit, Steve is holding Callum's luxurious coat as his Personal service.

Imagine the face that conservative parents would make when faced with this "family painting"

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I loved it when Steve kisses Callum's feet... I'd like to see him in more situations like this:

For example, one day Steve could arrive and Callum would be sitting with Melissa on his lap, and Callum could tell him to massage his feet, it would be so morbidly humiliating, for the bride's father to completely submit to his daughter's boyfriend, all in front of him. Melissa's look. Smiling daughter Steve would see him for what she is: a slave to Callum.

I'd also like a scenario like this: Joann buys Callum some expensive sneakers, they could be Air Jordans or whatever, but the point is that when Callum opens the gift, Callum smiles and says:

-stevie come here and put these cute shoes on me

Steve would walk over to where Callum is sitting, kneel before him and change his shoes, ugh...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love the humiliation when Melissa gives blowjobs to Callum in front of Steve.

Also when Melissa calls Callum and Steve dad just by her name... I think something very hot could develop with that scenario...

Something like Callum saying "Daddy, I'll make you some coffee" and Steve thinks she was referring to him, when in reality she's addressing Callum.

I also like when Joann serves Callum in front of Steve, they should put themselves in more public situations to increase the humiliation... they could go to a restaurant as a "family" but at a certain point at all times Callum would dominate Steve.

slavesindeeslavesindee3 months ago

great story thank you for keeping it going

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Let Steve see a threesome between Joann and Melissa, please... but hidden, so that Melissa doesn't find out yet hehe

JaphyRyder_6071JaphyRyder_60713 months ago

Great story! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved the episode and I loved the introduction of Steve's parents... but I would love it even more if before that, any of Melissa's friends were introduced... just imagine Callum having a threesome with Melissa and her friend , two more females for Callum, making Joann try even harder to please Callum, and making Steve even more defeated, I think it's glorious. , and could serve as a hypothetical threesome between Callum, Melissa and Joann...

madisonsub_btmmadisonsub_btm3 months ago

Great series - and plenty of room to continue it. I'm not even into incest, but the pure humiliation that it brought was fantastic. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Callum fucking Joann in front of Steve, that would be very good.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think those subtle games like Callum telling Steve to get him condoms and Melissa sucking Callum's cock in front of Steve are very hot! Now we have to take it to the next level...

One day Callum comes home while Joann is preparing dinner and Steve spends time with Melissa watching television, but as soon as Callum arrives everything changes, Melissa runs to kiss him forgetting about Steve, Joann tells Callum that she is preparing soup, but Callum immediately tells her says. she says. She tells him to change to something else, they'll have fried chicken, to which Joann immediately obeys...then Callum walks over to where Steve was sitting and berates him. The scene is humiliating because Callum talks like the master of the house and treats Steve as if he were a little boy who needs to be punished...

Callum: I think I told you that couch is mine, Stevie.

Callum stands in front of Steve with his hands on his hips, showing his annoyance with his 'father-in-law', while Melissa kisses Callum's strong arms the entire time.

Steve: I'm so sorry cal-dad, it's just...

but callum interrupts him with arrogance and dryness.

callum: no buts, get up from my seat and go get me a beer.

When Steve goes to the kitchen to get the beer, he runs into Joann who was starting to prepare the chicken.

Joann: The beers are on top of the fridge, please don't make Callum any more angry, right Stevie?

Joann calls him and it makes Steve feel defeated, but when Steve returns and hands the beer to Callum, things get even worse... Callum is sitting watching TV, but he has no pants on, and clearly he likes her. Melissa. giving back. a blowjob

Steve hands the beer to Callum, but this time Callum doesn't even thank him, Callum just relaxes while everything happens. and when steve tries to escape, callum interrupts him to further humiliate him.

Callum: Stevie, I need to talk to you about some things.

Steve: Yes, of course...

All this happens while Melissa can't stop sucking Callum's huge cock.

Callum: First come here and take off my sneakers.

Steve does what he tells him, while Melissa continues doing her thing...

Callum: Now massage my feet.

Steve does so and as he massages Callum's huge feet, Melissa's slurps are loud enough for Stevie to hear, but she doesn't interrupt while Callum talks.

Callum: That's better, well you know Stevie, I've been thinking and I think that since your parents are coming over in a few days, it's important to show them a good first impression of this family... so I decided to make us a painting.

Callum: Joann brings the painting now.

At that Steve watches as his beautiful wife goes up the stairs and arrives with a huge packed painting, which Steve had not realized was in any room on the second floor...

Callum: Okay Joann, leave the painting there and come massage my back.

Joann does so, and as she begins to massage Callum's muscular back, Stevie becomes intrigued by the hidden content of that painting...

Callum: Well, Stevie, hang up the new family photo.

Stevie gets up and when she discovers the painting what she sees is impressive...

It is a room very similar to the room he and his family are in right now, but decorated with many more details. But the most important thing is the content of this work... Callum appears sitting on a huge sofa that looks like a throne, on the right side of him is Melissa and on the left side of him is Joann. Callum is hugging both women and they hug him back happily. The scene looks like a king with two wives, but there is also more, sitting on the floor is Jackie dressed as a woman, rather she is wearing the costume of a sweet girl, who is perched at the feet of her father (Callum)... and Behind Everyone is Steve holding a coat that it is implied Callum would have worn previously. The whole picture is madness of lust! And when Steve finally returns to the real world, he realizes that Melissa was taking on Callum's burden.

in her throat.

Steve hung up the painting and tried to be natural, but Callum grabbed Joann and Melissa and they went up to the master bedroom together...

Callum: Stevie finishes making dinner and then we'll go down...

As Melissa walks up the stairs, Steve sees Melissa's tattoo and realizes it's the same as Joann's, Callum notices and speaks up.

-I see you noticed your daughter's tattoo, now her wife and your daughter have the same tattoo haha.

and with that both joann and melissa posed their tattoos towards steve, in the middle of them was callum with his boxers showing that he was already starting to get hard...

Callum: Okay, now everyone get to work, Stevie, I want dinner ready in the next half hour.

and then steve saw how callum went up the stairs grabbing joann and melissa by the ass, showing off his tattoos.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This saga is top in erotic stories… very nice

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would like more family "conflicts" with Callum... for example, it would be interesting if one day Steve is scolding Melissa for something and then Callum arrives and changes roles...

For example, Steve could scold Melissa for not doing something and they would end up in an argument...

Steve: Melisa, you're not allowed to go to that party!

But Melissa laughs sarcastically.

Melissa: Are you sure Callum will agree with this?

Steve knows that Melissa only has to have Callum's permission to go out to that party and he feels defeated.

then callum arrives

Callum: Well well, what's going on here.

Melissa runs to kiss Callum.

Melissa: Hi daddy! You know, Steve doesn't want me to go to that party with my friends.

Callum: Oh, that's right little Stevie? Do you think you can give orders to my girl?

Steve: Well, I...

Callum: Don't worry bitch, go to that party with your friends, I'll stay talking to Stevie about things in the meantime...

The whole situation is humiliating because Callum ends up grabbing Melissa's butt in front of Steve and calling her a little whore.

Melissa: Yes, thanks daddy, well, bye Steve, bye mom.

At that, Melissa leaves and as soon as Callum closes the door, Joann calls.

Joann comes down the stairs with a big strapon, and while Joann and Steve make out, Steve knows what's going to happen...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It would be interesting to see how Callum is going to seduce Steve's mother... I think it would add a humiliation that I have never seen in a story... since I have seen stories where a bully fucks a mother (and yes, sometimes it is morbidly hot). There is also the typical story where a gallant fucks another's wife... and I have even seen the odd story where the daughter is the one involved... but never all three together! It would be very very hot!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Now that the secret between Joan and Steve has been revealed, it is necessary for Callum to fuck them both together. and then make them beg for the one who deserves their burden!

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

I expect that Callum will seduce and fuck Steve’s mom and pretty soon the entire family will be competing for Callum’s big cock, Steve’s dad included. Will everything be out in the open? Incredible story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Having my wife carry another man’s child was pure sexual bliss for us for 11 to 12 months. (Twice). First watching the breeding for a couple of months and then her tummy grow with another months child was the most erotic thing EVER.

liz33ndliz33nd3 months ago

such a fun story, 5 staRS

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Callum must humiliate Steve in front of Melissa, it is necessary for the plot (and for my fetishe)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Callum could walk around the house naked... it would be fun to see how the others try to act normal about that... especially Steve.

One day they could be having dinner and Callum would come down from the master bedroom completely naked... showing everyone his huge cock. He could also do his typical feat "Stevie go and bring me a beer"

"Melissa come here and sit on daddy's lap."

"Joann serve me a good plate"

"Jackie come here and massage my feet."

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

a little extreme, but to me it would be so sexy if Callum peed on Steve... Imagine, Steve comes home and it's just Callum and Joann, obviously Callum is fucking Joann, and Joann is having an orgasm...

Callum: Oh, just in time, faggot, come here and get on your knees.

Steve obviously obeys but what he doesn't expect is for Callum to piss all over his body...

Callum laughs as he urinates on him and tells Steve he should swallow his glorious golden shower.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It would be interesting if Steve wears a chastity device... Callum already told him that he could fuck Jackie whenever he wanted, but Callum said this knowing that he can change that rule to play with Steve...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The idea of ​​Callum walking around the house naked is so HOT!

Just imagine... seeing that Stevie, Joann, Jackie, and Melissa are watching a movie and out of nowhere Callum walks by with his huge cock in the air as if nothing else matters... ugh

The best thing is that it would serve for even more humiliating scenarios, for example that out of nowhere Callum starts kissing Melissa in front of everyone and then makes her suck his cock while the others pretend that they don't notice and pretend to be watching the movie.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Callum walks around naked, and as he goes to kiss Melissa, Callum "accidentally" brushes his huge BBC against Steve.

What would Steve think about this? How would you resolve Joann and Jackie?

It wouldn't matter because before they could say anything Melissa would already be sucking Callum's BBC in front of everyone.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think a pool day is needed...it's so hot that Callum humiliates them all in different ways by wearing a tight swimsuit.

The idea of Callum walking around the house naked is great too! Imagine that when Steve's parents arrive, Callum will be walking around naked like the owner of the place!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story is fascinating for several reasons, and I think one of them is because of that change of roles that is worked on from the beginning "the boyfriend dominating his girlfriend's father."

so despite everything I hope that this is not lost despite the new characters included... since Callum humiliating Steve in front of Melissa since the first chapter has been developed with things as subtle as letting them sleep together, now it is morbid developed. at one point where Callum and Melissa are literally sleeping in Steve's bed, and Callum sits at the head of the family, but this "boyfriend/father" relationship must continue to develop because it is the essence of the story. ..it could be subtle things like Steve massaging Callum's feet in front of Melissa, or on the other hand it could be more drastic things like the condom humiliation in this episode (I loved when Melissa laughed). Anyway, I hope you don't miss this, my favorite scene may have been when Steve watches as Melissa selflessly gives Callum a blowjob without caring who is present.

And obviously Melissa shouldn't know Steve's "secret", unlike Joann, Melissa shouldn't know it because that adds humiliation to the subtle and the explicit...

For example, with Joann the series took a drastic change where they could show a trio between Joann, Steve and Callum (obviously with Callum in charge)...

But with Melissa it's more morbid that those things don't happen, at least not with her father... It would be much more interesting if Melissa had something with Joann and Callum, that would be much more morbid because it would give another hierarchy to the humiliating concept of "boyfriend." dominating the daughter's father."

And from what I've seen in the comments I know that I'm not the only one who thinks this, a threesome between Callum, Joann, and Melissa would be the hottest thing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Now that Joann and Jackie know Steve's secret, Callum should make a game...

He could have threesomes where Joann and Steve suck his cock, then Steve and Jackie also suck his cock...

and finally steve and melissa, although in this last example, melissa could be blindfolded... she would be very hot!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Can you guys tell more like this where bully fucks mans family fucks everyone secretly

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I think Nebic had a story called "bully from hell" where a guy's bully started out dating his sister...then ended up fucking his mother, and finally fucking the protagonist himself...but he never defeated the father of the family because he died... that's why I think this story (my daughter's black boyfriend) is better worked out than (thug from hell), at least from a point of view where more "sensations and emotions" are explored.

Although I would really like to see a spin off of Callum humiliating some guy... maybe first fucking his girlfriend and then himself... it would be interesting, Callum's figure has simply become mythical.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thank you for this. For the last week or two I’ve been putting my wife’s panties on to wank over this amazing story. So many great moments, when he first made him wear daughters panties I knew I was going to be hooked…. I thought you should of made it so son wore mums stuff instead of buying it but hay-ho… Oh, The text / WhatsApp chats between Callum and wife is genius. Really felt I was reading private texts, and how it slowly escalated was very believable. Now it’s all out in the open I’m kinda sad…. It’s all about the build up for me! Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It's interesting that there are still mysteries between the same family... well Steve doesn't know if Joann and Melissa already had a threesome... I think keeping Steve in that suspense is also very hot!

For now he can only settle for watching Callum fuck Joann and Melissa separately.

Bicurious_77Bicurious_772 months ago

I’ve been waiting to read that Steve was going to get spit roasted between Joanne and Callum. Thank you for that! Can’t wait to see where this goes next. Will Steve’s parents become part of the action? A part of me hopes not. When will Jack reveal his Sissy side to the rest of the family? So many directions you can take this.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love it when Callum humiliates Steve in front of his whole family... I would love to extend that humiliation even more, for Steve to massage Camllum's feet while Melissa sucks his cock, or for Steve's parents to see how Callum is basking in the head of the table, and steve brings him a beer...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hurry up next chapter!! Best story line on here !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Now that Steve's parents are coming into the story, it would be very interesting for everything to stay the same, for Callum to sleep with Melissa in the master bedroom, for Callum to sit at the head of the table, even for Callum to slap him on the butt. to joan!! etc

And the excuse for all this to continue would be for Steve to explain to his parents that this is how it is done in Callum's culture. It would be so morbid if Callum started doing the same thing with Steve's mother from one day to the next. Wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It would be interesting if one day Callum makes Steve suck his cock very close to Melissa...

For example, one morning Callum could send a message to Steve and tell him to come to his room, Steve obeys and discovers that Melissa is taking a shower and meanwhile Callum is in his bed naked... I leave the rest to the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

that Callum fucks Joann in front of Steve more often... it would also be interesting to see if a threesome between mother and daughter will happen... Callum already had a threesome with the father and son... but what about the women? That mystery is very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Chapter 7 aint happening guys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Part 7 will be the breeding and enslavement of the parents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Would it be possible to have a Callum spinoff? I would love to see him in a story where the protagonist is a random guy who has a beautiful girlfriend, and then Callum first steals the girlfriend and then... imagine if this could be connected to Steve at some point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I think it would be very hot to see Callum ignoring Steve and Joann... something like that right now would screw them up a lot and they would fight to see who wants his cock more lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Now that the secret between Steve and Joann is revealed, we could say that Steve is officially a cuckold, Callum could play with that, for example one day while Steve eats Joann's pussy, Joann could eat Callum's cock, meanwhile Callum

talk to melissa on the phone... it would also be interesting if a threesome between callum joann and melissa is revealed... but if melissa doesn't know about steve, hot...

TwistedMancTwistedMancabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hi everyone, chapter 7 is currently in the works! I love this series so I didn't want to just bash a quick story out. My trouble is that there is so much going on, so many side stories in the series and it's trying to keep it all going while at the same time not making the story too long.

I really appreciate everyone's comments. This and Joanne's Fall have been my favorite series to write. You may have noticed that I have taken a good number of ideas from the comments and put them in the story. Which I am doing with chapter 7 as well.

I will comment again when it's nearly done

VassalofDanteVassalofDanteabout 1 month ago

I really like the introduction of the parents! I think that the introduction of more characters is what this story needed (although it can obviously make the coherence of the story more difficult).

For me the focus could be on a dynamic similar to what we have already seen, Callum dominating the scene and all that, but now with Steve's father bitter about seeing how this black man is called "dad" and on the other hand it would be very Interesting that we saw the first flirtations with Steve's mother! That would be very hot!

Here are some juicy examples:

*The parents arrive at the house and after greeting Steve who went to pick them up, they find Callum sitting on the couch hugging Melissa, on the floor Jackie is massaging Callum's feet, and Joann is behind him massaging Callum's back. Callum. Callum sees them and smiles.

Callum: Well well, what do we have here, Stevie's parents.

Steve's father: Why does this boy treat you like a child, Steve? (says quietly)

Steve doesn't know what to do, but Callum speaks again.

Callum: Oh by the way Steve, I want another beer...

Callum says this casually while Melissa places small kisses on her neck, completely ignoring her grandparents.

While Steve goes to get the beer, Callum becomes more confident as if he were the local mourner.

Callum: Well, how was Stevie's parents' trip? You may have gotten bored traveling so far, but believe me, the fun is about to begin.

Callum says this last thing, winking at Steve's mother. Which smiles like a schoolgirl at the audacity of this young man.

Callum's father speaks reluctantly: well, nice to meet you Callum.

However, Callum ignores him and speaks directly to Steve's mother.

Callum: I must say that she is very beautiful lady, now I see that Melissa not only inherited the beauty from her mother but also from her grandmother... by the way guys, why don't you say hello yet? those are not good manners...

Given this, both Joann, Melissa and Jackie went to greet the grandparents, it was incredible how they all seemed like robots under Callum's command... but Steve's father was extremely surprised by Jackie's physical change!

Callum: Well guys, get comfortable, I'll go up with Melissa... Joann starts preparing dinner.

and she spanked joann.

Joann : YES DADDY!

Uncertainty filled the room as Callum and Melissa slowly climbed the stairs...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This needs another chapter ffs !!! I need to cum to this again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Callum Piss steve e.e

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

pls continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thank you very much to the author for contacting all of us who love this great story.... it is also good to know that the author listens to his audience! Personally, what I would like most would be to see a threesome between Joann, Melissa, and Callum.

I think it would be the ultimate in morbidity, and if it's possible they could do it by making Melissa believe that Steve doesn't know anything about it! It's very hot to think of ridiculous scenarios where Melissa sees how her mother cheats on her father with her boyfriend but thinking of it as a secret... things like the three of them sleeping together every other day, or Steve hiding in the closet while listening to how Melissa says obscene things!

Florida2599Florida2599about 1 month ago

I like where this story is going. Like all your works its really well written. I hope you still continue the developing submission of melissa and how it affects the family

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I would like to see how Joann's pregnancy is progressing... it would be interesting to see her with a big belly and getting fucked by Callum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

All these div’s that are suggesting to bring in Steve’s mum and dad are mental… these characters are gunna be what, 60/70’s ? Who wants to read about some old age pensioners getting dick? Yuk ! If your going to add new character make it Malissa sister/friend !!

Hot idea I had -

one day Callum wants to play a trick on Malissa. He gets Steve and Jake to wank off over his massive cock.. maybe they are all on Melissas’ bed while she has a long soak in the bath after a long day.

Jake on one side of Callum Steve the other.. maybe they are both wearing Malissa panties with their Little cocks poking out….

Times is running out!, they are both furiously wanking as Callum’s 10” meat lays lazy across his tummy… Steve and Jake moan and whisper how hung Calum is… encouraging each other, maybe Callum talks to them about Mellisa in a derogatory fashion, they both bite their lip as suddenly, both together they cum over Callum’s sleeping giant.

Callum tells them to leave as he texts Mellisa to tell her she needs to come help him out, his made a mess…. When she comes out of the bathroom in her robe Callum tells her he couldn’t help it. He needed a wank… she looks at him with a rye smile, you could if waited babe she says… ‘clean me up’. He says bluntly

Mellisa looks down and his soft monster… cum glazed all over the shaft, balls and tummy. Small amounts of cum pooling in his chiseled lower abdomen.. she didn’t like the fact she didn’t make him cum but was ecstatic she was going to eat such a large load.

She climbs onto the bed getting comfy between his legs like a cat, and takes off her robe..and begins to slurp… Callum’s sleeping cock slowly stiffens

“ wait!,” Callum says… “ before you eat it I want you to push your nipple into it, dip your nipple into the cum Mellisa ” he says straight faced.

“ I’ll film it too “ he adds picking up his phone

Perplexed, Mellisa try’s to work out the logistics of the request, holding onto one boob she lowers herself down and swirls her tit into the mess on Callum’s body.

She lifts back up, one tit glistening with cum, the thick liquid starting to form a droplet on her nipple.. she smiles at him proud of her accomplishment.. “ suck it off and as you do moan thank you daddy ‘ Callum barks at her his eyes darting from her to his phone

Lifting her relatively small tit towards her mouth she lowers her head… as her tongue makes contact with her nipple she lets out a soft moan

“ thank you daddy for feeding me your cum” she says as her mouth envelopes her whole areolea

Lost in pleasure Melissa is snapped out of it by a big hand pulling her down by there throat.

“ that was hot, made a good video now just eat that cum, don’t worry about my cock just yet… take your time, play with it in your mouth… show me, show me Melissa , open your mouth that’s it good girl… moan whilst you taste it, good girl, good girl”

Melissa try’s to not eat it all to quick. Slurping up small amounts like jelly on a table and rolling it around in her mouth making sure to give Callum a show. She lets it fall back out her mouth then greedily sucks it back up moaning as she does it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I think it’s very important to keep Melissa in the dark. Once she’s involved/knows everything it’s basically over. Slowly degrading her is key.

So Mum dad and bro all know and all work hard for Callum’s cock. Mellisa sees them acting odd but is naive, blinded by lust for this stud she can’t see what’s happening right under her nose.

Finding her panties soaked, her bed sticky, her toy clearly used and the constant disappearing upstairs from family members with Callum does nothing to make her see… maybe deep down she knows…

Callum sets a new rule. From now on jack Steve and Joann must wear a pair of Mellisa panties every time they have sex with him

Maybe one time Joann dresses as her, putting on her uniform and panties to get fucked in, Callum calls Joann Melissa as he makes her beg for his cock .. the next morning Melisa has an early start and as she’s getting dressed she notices the damp feel, the stickyness of her underwear and uniform. But she ignores it and leaves as the rest of the house sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

One of the previous comments is partly right... that Steve's father is 60 or 70 years old doesn't matter to me... but that Steve's mother is that age makes me sick! I suppose they could be one of those marriages where the mother is in her mid-50s and the father is simply older...

I think it could fit if Steve, for example, is only 40 (his mother could have had him very young ((but you have to be careful with naming the legal age on this page))

I don't know if Steve's age was named in the past but under simple logic it could go like this

1) Steve's mother became a mother at 19 years old.

2) at the same time steve and joann could have had jackie... and a year or two later melissa.

This means that Melissa is currently 19 years old, Jackie is 21, Steve and Joann are 40, and finally Steve's mother is 59... if we played a little more carefully we could reach 58 or 57 years... an age at which, for example, porn actresses like Ryan Conner approach (MILF lovers, do yourself a favor and goggle "ryan conner 2024").

Anyway, I do all this mathematical calculation to imply that it is possible to make Callum fuck Steve's mother and that she is not a mummy haha.

Although I insist on the first, I don't remember if Steve's age is mentioned in any chapter... I hope not, and if not, then I still think it could be "corrected" without something that affects the coherence of the story.

ps: let's be honest, no one reads this story for the love of literature, it is a story with incredible levels of morbidity... and experiencing Callum fucking Steve's daughter, wife, and mother is clearly a level of morbidity that can turn many on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

^ nice post you’ve clearly done some deep thinking into this. My point is why… why try and shoe horn Steve’s mother and father into this with a clunky unrealistic back story… ‘oh Steve’s mum was very young when she had him’.. she’s still going to be too old… make life easy…. Mellisas’ twin sisters come to stay. They are 21 and have been working with horses on a farm up north… every one like seeing horise girls fucked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not Steve’s parents! To old. How about Steve’s sister… Marie (40s) with her family. Her house gets flooded and they desperately need somewhere to stay… also Marie husband is an abusive **** and Marie instantly feels a connection to Callum as a sort of protective male role model… oh And guess what she has twin daughters! (21)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The idea of Steve's sister is very hot... also very interesting in how the universe can be extended by including the nieces (although I think it would be more interesting if it were Joann's sister, since it was always said that Joann was beautiful ).

I also think that the introduction of Steve's mother is something more symbolic...

that she is more humiliating? That a bully like Callum would fuck your sister or your mother? I think the answer is absolutely that no one would want his mother to be fucked...

For the same reason it is such a morbidly powerful idea, it is symbolic because Callum would fuck all the women Steve wants... from the first one he wanted, to the last (Meliisa)

And of course, it's more complicated than putting Steve's sister in (I insist that I also think it's a hot and excellent idea), but I think that some simple calculations could give us a 55 or 56 year old milf... some have also It's been mentioned that there could be a Callum spinoff and I honestly think it's a very interesting idea...

PS: It is very pleasant to debate these topics in a respectful way, I think it is important so that the author can bring out the best in himself, in these morbid and sometimes dark stories...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Melissa having twin cousins ​​would be awesome...

I imagined it like in Alice Delish's amsr video.

1) Write on YouTube: alice delish asmr twins.

2) look for the first video: duration 8:43.

3) Now imagine that instead of the microphone there is Callum's cock...

I literally came xD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Oh dear lord…. The Alice delish thing? ** breath, breath …

As a 45+ male I find somethings on the internet a completely mystery…. This was no exception…I have absolutely no idea wtf I just watched. but wow when you watch those two dumb blondes doing… umm whatever the F it is they are doing… through the context of this story. Wow your so right. That’s exactly how Melissa nieces should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The asmr video is great. Loved it. But to be perfect they needed to be way less confident. I picture them Licking it nervously, hoping they are doing a good job for the massive cock in front of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I think two rather stupid blonde twins getting fucked by Callum would be pretty good for a spin-off.

Let's be realistic and understand that the author has already made the decision to present to parents what brings things that some will like and others won't... but we must respect his decision.

Personally I think it would be amazing to see a spin-off of Callum meeting some guy... let's say his name is Jerry, a country man who has two beautiful daughters, something like the Olsen Twins in their prime, one day they meet to Callum and his girlfriend Melissa who were traveling and ran out of gas in the middle of the road. Good old Jerry agrees to host them for a few days despite noticing something strange between his daughters and the new guests... a big mistake.

Kane87534Kane87534about 1 month ago

I really wanted Steve to be forced to suck and fuck in front of his wife and daughter and just expose the whole family

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

It would be interesting if one day Callum calls Steve and tells him to meet at a certain place... when Steve arrives he realizes that Callum is with some friends (similar to the last time) but now Callum tells them that he is also fucking to joann.

It could be part of a bet where Callum says "I told you this cuckold would come suck my cock as soon as I wrote to him, now give me my 500 dollars"

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

I want to see more of Melissa sucking Callum's cock in front of Steve! I loved that Melissa selflessly sucked him off in front of Steve...

What if one day Steve comes home to find Callum sitting comfortably on the couch in the living room... with Melissa on her knees sucking him passionately?

Callum: Hi Steve, you're just in time, come here for a moment.

Steve gets excited and notices that Melissa never stops sucking Callum's cock, no matter what...

But also when Steve gets even closer to the couch, he notices that Jackie is there, dressed completely as a woman and massaging Callum's left foot, right next to Melissa.

Callum: Stevie, you're just in time, massage my right foot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...