My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 08

Story Info
One of Jenna’s biggest fantasies becomes real…
4k words
4.54
14.4k
18

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 08

Chapter 38

As I looked up at my two gorgeous black lovers I slowly licked their cum off my lips. I was reluctant to let go of their dicks but I wanted their cum. I looked down at my breasts, stomach and thighs and scooped up the cum with my red nailed fingers and licked it off as they watched. It tasted absolutely delicious...so young and so incredibly fertile! I mused on how many white girls these two would knock up over the coming years! How many nice, flat, white stomachs would become swollen as their black seed grew inside them? A shiver of excitement ran through me as I imagined Marcus' seed growing inside me and my daughter at the same time!

"Man, I need to chill after that," said Devon and I watched him sit back on the sofa and, after taking a swig of his beer, begin to roll another joint.

"If you're going out later, roll a couple of those for me and Jenna," asked Marcus as he went the bathroom.

"Sure thing, bro," he said, "it's the least I can do."

I was suddenly very conscious that I was on my knees in the middle of the front room alone with Devon. I looked over and could see Devon's eyes on me. He had stopped rolling the joint to focus on me and a shiver ran through me. I couldn't help but bite my bottom lip and open my eyes so wide, toss my long blonde hair as I ran my hands slowly over my beautiful, slim body. I was totally displaying myself to Devon and I was so loving being the centre of his attention!

Oh my god! Was I becoming a BBC slut...a bit of attention from a black man and I instantly began flaunting myself to him? I did it instinctively, I didn't even think about it, it felt soooo natural to me now! I wondered what would happen when other black men, black men I'd never met before paid me attention? I knew that from now on I would not be able to stop dressing solely to attract male attention... to get men to look at me...to get men to want me...to get younger black men to hit on me...the thought sent a delicious thrill through my entire body and I moaned with pleasure as I looked at Devon.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Blonde, blue eyes, slim...it doesn't get any better in my book," he whispered as he leant forward. "Anytime you want some more of Devon all you need to do is shout. Don't worry, you'll soon be able to take all of me. I've never yet met a girl who could but I think you could be the one." I watched as he picked up a pen and wrote his cell number down and slipped it into my handbag which was by his feet.

Oh my god! I immediately knew that today wasn't the last time I would get to experience his massive black dick...I'd have gladly let him take me to his bed at that moment! I thought back to just how big he had felt inside me! How I thought he was going to physically injure me if he lost control...but he didn't. He knew my limits and knew that if he treated me right I would certainly come looking for his black dick again. I expect there were very few white girls who wouldn't want more of that after the first taste! I definitely saw it as a challenge and I looked forward to one day being able to let Devon fuck me as hard and as deep as he possibly could!

I think that is why black men love white girls so much...they know that the black on white aesthetic turns us on so much, that the sex we have with white guys is so disappointing that when we find a black guy, who fucks us like we have always fantasised about being fucked, we will do anything to please him and keep him! That was certainly me and Marcus...and would very soon probably become me and Devon too! Could I meet both Marcus and Devon one on one and all three of us together? Devon would probably have to be a secret from Marcus but I knew I wouldn't be able to resist when he asked to meet me!

For a few seconds I felt a pang of guilt about potentially 'cheating' on Marcus with Devon which I know was ridiculous! He was cheating on my daughter and today had obviously been a set up...Devon was always going to be here and Marcus had wanted to show me off, prove that he wasn't lying about me and share me...I didn't mind one bit about the sharing thing (that was obvious!) as it was one of my biggest fantasies...if Marcus had had the confidence to tell me that's what he wanted I'd have eagerly agreed...it was so weird but thinking back about it, I think his deception had hurt me a little...even though the outcome was better than I'd ever imagined...therefore in my weed addled mind I didn't think that my seeing Devon secretly would be any worse than what Marcus had done to me...plus all I could think about was having Devon's massive black dick inside me again!

"Oh, I look forward to that very much," I purred as I ran a finger over my soaking wet pussy and looked into Devon's eyes as I sucked it slowly for him. "I bet you want me in high heels and stockings too, don't you? Want me to dress up like a porn star for you when I worship that beautiful, big, black dick of yours? Want to fuck me in the bed I share with my rich white husband?"

"Oh you have no idea how much I want that," he said as we both hurriedly composed ourselves as Marcus returned from the bathroom.

"I think I need the bathroom too," I said to Marcus as I picked up my handbag and black lace thong off the floor. "I need to make myself pretty for you again," I whispered in his ear and then moaned as he slapped my ass as I walked to the bathroom slowly, making sure I caught Devon's eye as I passed him.

Chapter 39

As I looked in the bathroom mirror I could see the dried cum on my face and body. Thankfully it had not gone in my hair but it certainly needed sorting out although I doubted Marcus had any hair styling tools!

I cleansed my face, dried and then reapplied my foundation. I needed to redo my right eye shadow too as that had been ruined by cum but thankfully my false eyelashes had escaped the worst. A few flicks of a mascara brush and they were looking good again! I then turned to my lips, used a pencil to outline them and then filled them in with bright red lipstick and then finished them with the shiny, wet look lipgloss.

I kicked off my high heels and peeled the ruined black silk stockings off...at $50 a pair it was such a waste to only have worn them once but I think they had done their job! Anyway it wasn't like my husband couldn't afford them! I took a sponge and washed the rest of the dried cum from my body and dried myself off.

I reached into the bag I had bought and pulled out the matching tiny white lace thong, bra, the white silk stockings and the white body con dress. I knew that they would both love me in all white! It would just make the contrast that we all got off on even bigger...the rich white blonde with the two young black thugs (although I didn't think they were 'thugs', the thought was sooooo erotic!).

I slid on the thong, the bra and rolled the stockings over my long slim legs. As I was pouring myself into the super tight white dress Marcus called out to ask 'if I was ok in there?' I replied 'I wouldn't be a minute' as I struggled into the dress...I made a mental note to lose a few more pounds so that I could get into dresses like this easier! I reached for the white wedge heels but then decided that the fuschia heels would be better for two reasons....one, they were stiletto heels and two, they were a delicious contrast to the whiteness of every other part of my outfit!

I quickly ran a brush through my blonde hair, doing as best as I could to make it look half decent. It was unsurprising it was a bit if a mess as it had received a lot of attention from those horny black hands! I was so glad that they loved playing with it and pulling it! As I looked in the mirror I wondered if I should go a couple of shades lighter? Not full on platinum white blonde but just a bit lighter, again to exacerbate the black on white contrast? Maybe I'd ask Marcus...or Devon!

I checked myself out in the mirror and just loved how tight the white dress was...it clung soooo tightly to my body and really showed off my slim figure. It was almost difficult to walk in as it didn't allow me to take long strides and I knew that from behind the way the material stretched made my ass look incredible. The cut of the dress was quite high on my chest and the push up bra I was wearing made my breasts sit up sooooo high, given further support by the dress itself. I looked like I had the pert breasts of an 18 year old and that this would immediately draw men's eyes...I knew any man my own age who saw me in this dress would instantly compare me to their own wives and think how could I look so good and their own wives so awful! But I wasn't interested in the thoughts of white men my own age...all I cared about was what young black guys thought when they looked at me! And I was about to find out I hoped!

Chapter 40

"Wow. Wow. Wow!" Devon gasped as I walked slowly past him and smiled at him, tossing my long blonde hair. They were both still naked and I sat down on the sofa next to Marcus and gave him a long, soft kiss as I laid my red nailed fingers on his chest. There was something just so 'right', so 'natural' about a white girl being all dressed up to please in the presence of black men. The white girl making so much effort to look as hot and sexy as possible for them...so much time spent doing her makeup and hair, wearing the uncomfortable lingerie, tight dresses and high heels...the black man making zero effort...his black skin, muscular body and attitude was all that mattered and all he needed to make a white girl fall at his feet...but to a white girl any amount of effort, expense and discomfort was worth it just to hear the black man say 'Wow' when he saw her!

That was the only thing that mattered to me...I wanted Marcus to be proud of me when his friends saw me. I wanted them to look at me solely as an object of sexual desire, wanted the only thing they thought about is what they would do to me in bed! I knew Marcus would tell his friends about me, like he had done Devon and although that terrified me it also got me soaking wet...all those young black guys checking me out...in their horny young minds replacing me as the MILF star in all the interracial porn films they had watched...wondering if I would be as eager and willing to please...I thought I would love to leave them in no doubt about just how eager to please young black dick I was if I got the chance!

"Looking soooo fine," said Marcus as he returned my kiss and I crossed my long legs towards him, letting his black hand rest between my thighs before I pressed them together. This act was about Marcus letting Devon know that I was his girl and also so he could feel the silk of my stockings. We would see about me being 'his girl' I thought excitedly as I remembered just how Devon's huge black dick had made me feel and the moments we had shared when Marcus was in the bathroom earlier!

"Man, you gotta take her out and show her off to the crew," said Devon. "Can you imagine how fucking nuts they will go when they see what you have?" he said laughing and shaking his head as he lit the big joint.

"They'll think I'm like, the king of the fucking world, with this on my arm," he said as he gesticulated his arm along the length of my body. "Can you imagine what my ex would think? She went crazy when she saw me with Cindy. Remember how furious she was that I dumped her for a white girl?"

"Oh shit, yeah," laughed Devon. "Man, why do black girls go sooooo crazy when they get dumped for a white girl? Imagine her when she sees you with a woman old enough to be your Mom." Devon looked over at me and said, "Clarissa, his ex, is still in love with him, and she is gonna hate you like you wouldn't believe, if she ever sees you with Marcus."

For some reason this conversation really excited me! The thought of a girl over half my age being insanely jealous of me...mmmm! I loved that she would hate me! I wasn't scared as I knew Marcus would protect me...It was weird but i felt sooooo safe from anything when I was with him! I found it so thrilling that at 45 years old I would be protected by an 18 year old guy. I'd be sooooo grateful to Marcus and that gratefulness would be expressed in bed with him!

"Don't worry, my Queen," Marcus said. "You ain't got anything to worry about when your with me." He then ran his other hand through my long blonde hair as he squeezed my thigh and kissed me deeply. I moaned with pleasure and my hand immediately reached for his now growing black dick...I needed him again and moaned out loud as I felt Marcus grab a fistful of my long blonde hair and push my head down into his lap...

Chapter 41

As I swallowed the last drops of Marcus' cum, I looked over and smiled and winked at Devon. I had to swallow it all as I didn't want my beautiful white dress to get ruined. I also need to make sure I didn't drip saliva as it would be mixed with the red lipstick and I would have had to throw the dress away if it had got onto it. Marcus' head was tipped back and his eyes closed as he let out a contented moan and blew out a large cloud of weed smoke.

I sat up on the sofa and when he opened his eyes and looked at me I raised an eyebrow and nodded my head towards the joint. He smiled and held it to my lips for me...I thought that was really sexy...and I kissed his fingers before taking a big toke and inhaling deeply. Devon hadn't taken his eye off me the entire time I'd been sucking his room mate and I'd purposely held his gaze again and again as I'd been sucking. I wanted Devon to know, without me even saying a word, that I wanted his dick again too, that I needed to feel him stretch my white pussy to breaking point, that I was up for the challenge of being the very first girl to be able to take every inch he had! Our eye contact was so intense it was like we had signed an unbreakable contract and I knew that it would probably only be a matter of days before I was alone with Devon!

"Thanks for the joints," said Marcus as he took the three joints Devon had rolled for him. "Why don't you show Devon how grateful I am?" he said looking into my eyes.

"Sure," I said, very happy that I would get a taste of that massive black dick so soon. "I'll be right back," I said as went to the bathroom to redo my lipstick and hair. As I walked behind Devon I dragged my red nails over his broad, black bull shoulders and he moaned and turned his head to watch me walk to the bathroom. Of course I was soaking wet from sucking Marcus but I think I'd got even wetter at the thought of my red lips being stretched by Devon. I would make sure I'd give him the best blow job he'd ever had...a taster ahead of our inevitable one on one meeting later that week...in the bed I shared with my husband!

Chapter 42

I walked back into the living room and stood in front of Devon, slowly dancing in front of him, my body gyrating so sexily. I leaned forward and opened my mouth so he could blow some weed smoke into my mouth. I moaned with pleasure as I laid my white body on top of him, his hands all over me, stroking and caressing me through my tight white dress. I held his handsome face in my hands and kissed him deeply and I could feel his enormous, growing black dick pressed against me. I kissed slowly down his body, Marcus making appreciative noises as he watched me perform with Devon.

"Oh man, she would make such an amazing porn star. I'm sure she could earn a fortune if she wanted to," said Marcus excitedly as he watched me blow softly all over Devon's heavy balls as I slowly stroked his thick shaft with my red nailed fingers. I looked up at Devon and then back down at my hand...my fingers couldn't even reach all the way round him, he was that big...like a fucking coke can! Devon grinned down at me as I licked slowly all the way up the underside of his dick until I reached the huge head and breathed all over it and then inhaled its scent.

"Oh fuck," moaned Devon as his hands naturally reached for my long blonde hair.

I decided now might be a good time to see if they'd like my hair an even lighter shade of blonde.

"You like my long blonde hair, baby?" I moaned breathlessly as I looked up at Devon. "You like the colour? Like how soft and shiny it is?"

"You have no idea," moaned Devon as I felt him rubbing my blonde hair between his big fingers.

"Maybe I need to go a bit lighter blonde? A few shades lighter blonde? What do you think boys? Would you like me a really really light blonde?" I said looking at both of them in turn.

"I think we need to make you look as much like a porn star as possible," said Marcus. "What do you think, bro? A bright white platinum blonde like that super hot bitch we saw in that gang bang movie the other day?"

"Oh fuck, yes yes yes!" replied Devon. "Man, with that hair, those amazing blue eyes, red lips and red nails, she could make most of the crew cum from just looking at her," he said laughing before it turned into a loud moan as my warm, wet mouth sank down around him.

Chapter 43

I moaned with pleasure as they talked about how they wanted me to look and the effect it would have on other black men. I then thought about how my husband, kids and friends would react when I went a bright, white platinum blonde! But at that moment I didn't care, the thought of it was just too exciting and turned me on more than anything! All I wanted at that moment was to be their blonde MILF porn star!

"Turn me into your ultimate interracial porn star fantasy, you've no idea how much I want that. I'll do anything for you," I purred looking into their eyes before my mouth slid slowly up and down Devon's massive black dick. My fingers jerking the base as I concentrated on his massive, sensitive, mushroom head. I looked up to see his head tilted back and his mouth open wide as he moaned with pleasure.

"Oh fuck, I can't believe she's 45," he moaned. "Just look at her! Holy fucking fuck! Look at that amazing body," said Devon as I wiggled my ass for him, my tongue flicking round the head so I could look up and flutter my long false lashes for him, an unspoken thank you for his kind words!

"Bro, we gotta turn her into a porn star, we just gotta. Remember how we used to talk about doing that to practically every white girl we fucked? But none of them were a patch on this. And I'm including Cindy in that list too," said Devon gesturing towards me. "Man, she could pass for fucking 30 years old if she wanted to."

Now there are very few things, in fact there is nothing, that a 45 year old woman likes to hear more than that she looks 10-15 years younger than she actually is. It gave me such a thrill, made all the effort I made worth it...the diets, the hours in the gym, the ridiculously expensive skin creams to reduce lines and wrinkles, making sure I always removed makeup before bed, often denying myself alcohol and sticking to water so as to not dehydrate my skin...all that effort and self denial to hear that one delicious comment from two young black studs - that I could pass for 30 years old!

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes," I moaned as I kissed and licked Devon's dick all over as I listened to their words.

"Oh, bro, I think she liked that," said Marcus laughing. "Our little 45 year old white slut loves being told that she looks 30 years old, doesn't she?"

"Uh huh," I moaned with a mouth full of Devon's black dick.

"Don't worry, my Queen, we will tell everyone we introduce you to that you are 30 years old. And they will believe it," said Marcus, "why wouldn't they? I'll always tell you that you look 30 years old as I fuck you too, don't you worry about that. I think you'd like that. My 30 year old interracial porn star."

My hands were now on Devon's thighs and I could feel them shaking as I dug my red nails in...I knew he was close and I looked into his eyes and said, "I'm very very thirsty. Do you have anything for a thirsty 30 year old blonde interracial porn star to drink?" before my mouth sank down over him.

12