All Comments on 'My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 08'

by fantasy_writer_2023

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AmbulAmbul3 months ago

"And Bro, imagine her in bed with another blonde girl...imagine her with an 18 year old blonde girl...or another '30 year old'...or, fuck it, even Cindy...putting on a show for us before we join in...."

Jenna will do anything to become their MILF pornstar, including fucking her hot daughter Cindy. knowing that Marcus and Devion would make a lot of money from her interracial porn films. Jenna gets wet just imagining all the big black she would get and lives the idea.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great Story! I would love to See her transformed into a ultra hot Milf porn Star. She should get some Transformations (permanent makeup, longer nails, extensions, and maybe silicone tits, piercings, qos tattoos...). Maybe also togehther with her daughter. She should do her first porn films and maybe be sold as a street whore for BBC. Can't wait to read further!

RuthMRuthM3 months ago

Still loving this story and when you have a taste of black you are willing to do anything they want I can testify that I hang onto my phone waiting for my black stud to call day and night I even left my husband bed to go to him

DunkirkDunkirk3 months ago

Mom and daughter need a bbc baby bump.

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19553 months ago

What a huge turn on, Cindy and Jenna fucking each other to please their hung black studs!! They would both look mighty fine being kept airtight by Marcus' crew after they've fucked each other very well, don't you think? Another well written chapter in this saga. I'm still trying to decide if this is only a fantasy or if its based on reality, as it has seemed so real from the beginning. 5 stars once again from me, wish I could score it higher!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent!!

Looking forward your next edition

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

I love the idea of Jenna and Cindy becoming porn actresses with modified and decorated bodies: lots of tattoos and piercings (perhaps just on Cindy, to contrast with her mom’s amazing blemish-free body), huge enhanced tits (F or G cup?) and filled cocksucking lips to go with their fit and tight bodies. Lots of sex scenes with mother and daughter getting their enhanced tit cleavage and holes filled by big black cocks. Lots of erotic story potential with these two black studs and the horny mother and daughter. Right now the mother feels she is in competition with the hot daughter, but the two studs can certainly rectify that to turn the daughter into another black cock-craving slut who will be fucked side by side with her hot mom.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

I just reread the entire story to date, and Jenna is one of the hottest MILFs on the site. She is an exhibitionist, and loves looking at her superfit and toned body in the mirror as she meticulously prepares herself for dates with her young black studs. She also loves looking in the mirror while fucking. She loves being his and Devon’s “MILF porn star” and seems to want to make porn videos where she is fucked by multiple horny young black studs. Her body is perfect, but as I commented before, a perfect blonde bimbo pornstar sex object for black cock needs huge tits and probably plumper, cock-sucking lips as well. Marcus is so admiring of her very slim and youthful-looking body that he probably is reluctant to suggest modifying it. Jenna is so consumed by her “former pro tennis player”

slim and tight body with her small A cup tits that getting really big pornstar tits probably did not occur to her. If she did get enhanced tits, Marcus and Devon would love it. Jenna would love her new look: a super slim, super busty Barbie body, built for attract and fuck young black studs on and off camera and in front of an audience. With her wealth, she could easily get the best big enhanced tits and lips money could buy.

1reddawg121reddawg123 months ago

Can't wait for the next Smokin HOT BBC Filled Episode..

cuck1cuck12 months ago

A superb 5 star story. I think its time though that the husband knew that he is a cuckold and that he'll never be allowed to put his pathetic white cock inside his wife ever again. I see from other comments on here that various people want her body modified with bigger tits or whatever. I sincerely hope that this does not happen. There's nothing sexy whatsoever in plastic tits and lips that look like they've been blown up with a pump. I suspect the majority of guys agree. It's a minority of guys that want women to look like ridiculous cartoon characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous