My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feed her, Devon," moaned Marcus. "Give her what she needs, show her what we will make her drink every single day. When she becomes a proper professional interracial porn star she will be getting fucked by big, thick, black dick every day. She will be drinking gallons of cum. We need to train her so she can make as much money as possible for us. And Bro, imagine her in bed with another blonde girl...imagine her with an 18 year old blonde girl...or another '30 year old'...or, fuck it, even Cindy...putting on a show for us before we join in...."

I think that last idea was too much for Devon and he let out a huge cry of pleasure and held my head in place as his massive black dick spasmed in my mouth. I felt the warmth and wetness of his young, potent, fertile cum filling my mouth, coating my tongue, teeth and cheeks as his hips bucked. It seemed to be never ending and I swallowed and swallowed and swallowed...every single fucking delicious drop...as I stared directly into his gorgeous brown eyes!

To be continued...

12