My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 09

Story Info
Jenna prepares for a date with Devon...
4.2k words
4.36
8.9k
16

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 09

Chapter 44

My husband returned on Tuesday afternoon, an hour or so after I had left Marcus' place. The previous 36 hours had been an amazing experience...I'd met one of Marcus' friends, Devon...and had my first ever threesome...with two beautiful, big, black dicks! I just can't describe how amazing it felt to be the centre of attention...to be utterly sexually objectified...my white skin, long blonde hair, red nails, red lips, stockings and high heels driving those young black studs crazy! I bit my lip as I remembered them talking about turning me into an interracial porn star, how they told me I could pass for 30, how Marcus wanted to show me off to his 'crew'...I must admit their 'street' language was so exciting to me...I hope that didn't make me sound racist but I'd been so cocooned in my white, monied world it exacerbated the contrast between us on every level even more...and I just could not get enough of that!

My husband went to his home office almost straight away and as it was a sunny afternoon I decided to go lay out by the pool. I'd already found the piece of paper with Devon's cell number, put it into my cell under the name "Karen' and then burnt it...the last thing I wanted was any of my family finding it and asking questions!

I picked up my cell and nervously typed out a text...'Hi D. How are you today? J x'. I wondered if Devon had been serious about wanting to see me one on one behind Marcus' back or was it all in the moment and, when it came down to it, he wouldn't betray his friend? I hoped and prayed he was serious! The thought of how that enormous black dick had made me feel...oh god, my fingers went automatically to my pussy and I could feel it getting wet just from thinking about it what it could do to me! When I closed my eyes I could see myself in the big mirror on my hands and knees, all in white lingerie, in the bed I shared with my husband, begging Devon to fuck me hard from behind!

I had to know and so I nervously hit 'send' on my cell phone. Literally 30 seconds later my phone pinged and I was so excited to see I had a new message from 'Karen'!

"Hey, beautiful. I'm good...now! How r u?" it read. I loved that he called me 'beautiful'! Oh god I would look so fucking hot for him if we did meet! That huge black dick demanded that I make an inordinate amount of effort to please it! It deserved it and there was no way I was going to disappoint it! I wanted it as big and hard and fat and thick as it had ever been when Devon forced it inside me!!!

"So what are you up to this week? Any plans? I'm at a loose end on Thursday afternoon until Friday evening..." I texted back hoping that this wouldn't be too forward! Would he tell Marcus or would he keep it a secret? I hurriedly added a follow up text..."Our secret?"

My cell pinged again and the message said, "100% our secret. Never doubt that. I do now seem to have a perfect blue eyed, blonde, MILF shaped window in my schedule...xxx".

Oh fuck, yes! It was going to happen and it would be 'our secret'! It was quite funny when you thought about it...I was cheating on the guy I was cheating on my husband with! Where would this end up I mused? How many more links in the 'cheating chain' would there be?

A few moments later my cell pinged again but this time it was from Marcus asking if I was free this week? Oh my god! Was this what it was like when you gave black guys a 'green light'? After months if not years of neglect from my white husband, to be in 'demand' like this was just so thrilling! I'd never felt more feminine and more attractive! The effect that these two black studs were having on me was amazing! I couldn't stop smiling! And every text from them, every thought I had about them just reinforced my desire and need for them! I wondered if they thought about me when they jerked off? Did they think about all the things they would do to me? Did they still watch their interracial porn films and imagine me as the star?

When I got home earlier I'd texted Marcus that I'd let him know if my husband was going away again and if we could meet up. I felt slightly guilty when I said that his planned trip had been cancelled and I couldn't get away this week. But I knew I had to see Devon! It was the one thing that my mind kept going back to! Thankfully Marcus was cool about it although I could tell he was disappointed. I did text him again to tell him 'I'd make it up to him very very soon xxx'. That seemed to satisfy him and he said he 'hoped I wouldn't be too bored'. I guiltily thought that not being bored was one thing that I could guarantee this week!

Chapter 45

Over the next half an hour it was all arranged! Devon would come over at c. 3.00pm on Thursday afternoon! My husband would be gone by midday and that gave me plenty of time to turn myself into his blonde, blue eyed, MILF fantasy! I was soaking wet as I thought about how I wanted to look for Devon...I knew I had to go 'all white'...I remembered his words about my blonde hair and blue eyes, how he'd said 'wow wow wow' when I'd walked back into the living room in the white dress...I had to totally accentuate my 'whiteness' for him...white lingerie, white dress, very high white heels...all my diamond jewelry...and I knew I wanted white accessories in my hair, white flowers, perhaps? I wanted to look like the ultimate white, married, blonde MILF for him! I wanted to stand in front of the bedroom mirror fully dressed with him butt naked...draped over him...or kneeling in front of him with his beautiful black dick inches from my pretty, white, perfectly made up face...just the way it should be! Oh god, I knew we would look amazing! As I thought about that I imagined there being a third party in the room...armed with a camera taking hundreds of photos of me with Devon as we posed!

I thought back to the conversation about my hair colour and, whilst I couldn't possibly go full on white platinum blonde in one go, I decided I did need to show them that I was prepared to change my appearance to please them. I called my regular hair stylist, Diana, and she said she could squeeze me in on Thursday morning...that was perfect as my hair would be 'salon fresh' and look as perfect as possible styled by expert hands! I explained I wanted to go a 'couple of shades lighter blonde' and she told me that she'd always thought I should as it would look so good with my skin tone and blue eyes! That sealed the deal and I wondered if Devon would actually notice? Oh God, I really hoped he would!

I also toyed with idea of going with a white French tip manicure if I was going 'all white' but decided against it. Both Devon and Marcus absolutely loved my bright red nails and when paired with matching red lipstick would be such a hot contrast to my whiteness. And I knew if there was one thing that almost every man loved it was long fake red nails...and I didn't want to disappoint Devon as I could pretty much guarantee he'd have been thinking about my red nails in the run up to Thursday!

Chapter 46

After an hour or so I decided I'd had enough sun. While my husband worked in his office until early evening I went to our bedroom and started to think about what I would wear for Devon. As I'd sat by the pool I'd been scrolling through Pinterest and other sites looking for 'hot white dresses'. There were so many amazing dresses modeled by beautiful young girls and I started to doubt myself and think about how could I possibly compete with girls half my age! Then I pulled myself together and thought about how Marcus and Devon had talked about me, how they said I could pass for 30 and how hard I had got their beautiful black dicks!

I started to look through my extensive wardrobe and then came across a white backless minidress which I'd bought about 5 years ago but had never worn...I had dozens of dresses I'd never worn! It was very sexy and my whole back would be completely on show...no chance of wearing a bra but I didn't really need one anyway. The hem at the front was cut with an upwards curve which would accentuate my legs with a downwards cut at the back to make sure it covered my ass! I'd have to pull my hold up stockings up high on my thighs to ensure the tops weren't on show but that may be a problem if I sat down! But then again would I really care that Devon would be able to see them...no! I wanted him to see the effort I'd made for him...alongside red lips and nails, there was nothing else guaranteed, in my experience, to get a man going more than a flash of lace stocking tops!

The dress would be held in place around my neck with a 2 inch thick collar with 3 buttons at the back...I always thought something around a woman's neck like a choker was very, very sensual...I always thought it symbolised 'submission' when I saw other women wearing a choker when out with a man...I knew then that I would have to wear my thick sparkling diamanté choker under the dress collar! When Devon stood behind me and unbuttoned the collar of the dress with his black fingers, the dress would just fall away...and he would then see the choker underneath...I wondered if he would recognise that I'd purposely worn it as a symbol of my submission to him? A symbol of my overwhelming desire and need to worship his black dick? If not I could just tell him but I really hoped he would work it out for himself! In any case there was no doubt that this was the dress I would wear!

I then ran through my jewellery boxes...found the thick diamanté choker and the two diamond tennis bracelets. I looked through my earrings and then I saw them...they would be perfect I thought...they were basically two separate flowers joined together, each with 6 petals, and from the lower three petals of the lowest flower, three long chains of diamonds about 2 inches each hung down...they were a gift from my husband on our 10th wedding anniversary and he always said never to ask him how much they cost! They were soooo totally 'bling' but 'bling' was good if they were real! Every time I wore them out they were commented on and I'd lost count of the admiring but jealous glances I'd got from other women! On my fingers I would of course have my big diamond engagement ring and wedding ring and I knew I would make more of them when I was stroking Devon's black dick...it was too erotic not too!

I then remembered that I'd thought about wearing something in my hair. As I looked out of the bedroom window I saw the white rose bushes my husband was so proud of...although it was the gardener and not him who should take all the credit...and I knew I would have to pin one into my hair for Devon...maybe I'd let him keep it as a reminder of the first time he took me, hopefully over and over and over again, in my marital bed?

For my lingerie it was an easy choice. I found the tiniest white lace thong I had. It was a Victoria's Secret number, the straps were like dental floss and the lace pattern on the front was absolutely gorgeous. Of course I imagined Devon slowly peeling it off before exploring me with his tongue and fingers as I spread my legs so wide for him! I'd wear the same kind of $50 white silk lace top stockings as before as they felt and looked sooooo good!

Now for my shoes! Of course they had to be white and as high as possible! I thought only being able to walk slowly and needing to concentrate to walk in them was one of the sexiest things about high heels...a girl not being able to think about anything other than not falling over, her mind having to be empty of most other thoughts because looking sexy for men was more important..as I thought about that and looked at my shoe collection my hand moved down and I ran a finger slowly over the growing wet slick between my legs!

Of course I'd had years of practice and could walk confidently in heels...but I'd seen friends not pay enough attention and either trip and fall over or turn their ankles in public wearing high heels. It was not a good look and thankfully that had never happened to me!

I looked over my shoe collection, a separate cupboard with individual compartments for the c. 40 pairs of shoes I owned. I had 5 pairs of white shoes but as I looked at each pair, ignoring anything with less than a 4 inch heel, I knew that I needed to go online and get something that I would want to wear for Devon.

I laid back on the bed and began to Google for 'sexy white high heels'. I scrolled through tons of pictures but nothing was catching my eye as sexy enough...I knew I wanted to go all out for Devon...I couldn't do anything else for that black dick! I then had an idea and googled 'stripper heels'! 'Wow' was all I could say as I saw image after image of the most amazing designs! Some of them were 8 inch heels with big thick platform soles!

As I scrolled I kept going back to one pair...shiny, white patent leather, 6 inch spike heel with a 2 inch thick white platform, open toe with a 1 inch thick band across the base of the toes, white straps around the heel and across the front with a silver buckle at the sides. They would be the highest heels I had ever worn but I was confident I could walk in them given the 2 inch platform...not that the distance from the front door to my marital bedroom was that far! I was pleased to see 'next day delivery' was an option and I thought 'why the hell not?' as I also added a pink and black pair to my shopping basket too...$169.99 per pair was a small price to pay for the way I knew those heels would make me and Devon feel! It also gave me options for pairing with other outfits in the future!

So I was now pretty set for Thursday and I lay back on the bed, my finger expertly working my clitoris even though I had a man available downstairs...I was just too turned on not to touch myself! I looked over at myself in the big mirror thinking about how, in 48 hours, I would be here again but this time watching myself being impaled on Devon's massive black dick...it wasn't long before a delicious orgasm made my body shudder with pleasure!

Chapter 47

The package containing my new high heels arrived the next day, Wednesday morning, and as I examined them I knew I had made the right choice! I sat on the bed, kicked off my flip flops and carefully slipped them on, working my toes under the tight white band at the front and then fixing the buckle tightly around my slender ankle...I just loved how the cold leather and metal buckle felt on my skin...I knew that wearing such high heels for a long time would be uncomfortable but I also loved to endure that pain as I knew I would be pleasing men and they would want to please me in return! I stood up and was immediately conscious of the additional height they gave me...the extra 6 inches would mean I would be 6'2" but still at least 4 inches shorter than Devon...I always thought that a woman should be shorter than her man and I loved that I would still have to lift my head to look into Devon's eyes!

I walked slowly round to the other side of the bed and stood in front of the mirror to check how they looked. I didn't notice that they were particularly any more difficult to walk in than other heels I owned but of course there was still a large part of my brain which had to concentrate on walking in them...it was just how it was...but I loved that about high heels...it brought a delicious focus to my immediate world...a world in which my main focus was on looking hot and sexy...and that was exactly what I wanted to be when I was with Devon...his appreciation and approval of how I looked would, tomorrow afternoon, be the only thing that mattered to me!

The heels did exactly what I hoped they would do...they made my long, slender legs look even longer and slimmer...they pushed my ass out and breasts forward, accentuating the arch of my back which would be completely naked in the dress I'd chosen to wear for Devon! I imagined wearing these heels out in public and thought about the jealous, bitter, looks I would get from other women...the looks I would get from their husbands or boyfriends...how intimidating I would look as I towered above them...especially if I was on the arm of a black bull like Devon or Marcus!

I looked down and as the heels were open toed I would need a pedicure so that my toe nails and finger nails matched. I quickly texted my hair stylist and she booked me in for a pedicure and manicure straight after my hair appointment. I would definitely let Devon know that I'd had my nails freshly done for him the first time they wrapped round his huge black dick! I'm sure he would love that and I'd make sure he watched as I licked his cum from them!

Chapter 48

Thursday morning arrived and i was almost in a frenzy of excitement I kissed my husband on the cheek and wished him a successful trip. I climbed behind the wheel of my white convertible BMW that he had bought me for my birthday and drove the ten minutes into town. As it was a warm day I had the roof down and I was as happy as I'd ever been! I was about to get some serious pampering and then I'd get to dress up and spend all afternoon, evening, night and hopefully the next morning in bed with a gorgeous black guy half my age who thought I was the 'most beautiful woman he'd ever seen'...and he had an enormous black dick! From a bored, taken for granted, female perspective, did things actually get any better than that? Could they actually get any better than that?

I pulled up and parked outside the salon and it felt like I was walking on air as I breezed in and kissed Diana on both cheeks. We chit chatted before we discussed the shade of blonde I should go for. Diana said that I could go very, very light blonde, even platinum blonde if I wanted to as, she had told me on Tuesday, I had the skin tone and eyes for it but I was unsure. it might be a bit much all in one go so we agreed a couple of shades lighter. I think it was obvious that Diana got a lot of asks from women my age to go blonde or lighter blonde...when I thought about it I remembered a couple of my friends who, after splitting up with their husbands both went blonde, and had talked about how they had wished they had gone blonde sooner given how much more attention from men, especially younger men it brought them. I thought ok but i think the big divorce pay outs they got also added something to their new found attractiveness to younger guys! But, hey, who was i to criticize and i was pleased they were having fun at last!

I refused the glass of fizz Diana's assistant offered me as I was driving and wanted to be on my 'A game' when Devon arrived. I expected we would drink champagne and I hoped he would bring some of that potent weed with him!

When the foil came off my hair I was like 'Woah, that is light blonde'...lighter than I expected but Diana said she thought I looked amazing and the other girls who worked for her all commented how good it looked! Diana straightened the ends and then blow dried it. I wanted some long loose bouncy curls...I wanted Devon to see the effort I'd made rather than my hair just being perfectly straight, which although took a lot of effort, I don't think guys appreciated just how much compared to the loose curls I wanted. Diana obliged and I was so happy with how my hair now looked!

The manicure and pedicure finished the job and I looked down at the bright red talons I now had...Devon was in for a real treat when he saw them wrapped round his black cock! I tipped Diana very generously and skipped out back to the car feeling like a billion dollars! I put the roof of the car down as I didn't want the wind to ruin my salon fresh hair. As I looked in the rear view mirror I did a double take as I saw how light blonde I was...not platinum blonde but definitely on the way to it...oh god I knew it would drive any black man crazy!!!

Chapter 49

As it approached 3.00pm I stood in front of the full length mirror as nervous as a teenage girl waiting for her High School prom date to arrive! I turned to the side and saw the hint of 'side boob' that the dress allowed..I liked it...just a hint to tease! My naked back looked amazing and I imagined how Devon's big black hand would look on it. I could feel the delicious grip of the lace top stockings on my thighs, pulled up high so that they were not on show as I stood or walked...but when I sat down and the dress rode up a couple of inches...! The heels were incredible and just wearing them gave me such a confidence boost...they made my whole body look so slim and slender and just seemed to change my whole attitude...I was a sassy, seductive, confident, beautiful, older, married, white MILF who knew exactly what she wanted and would stop at nothing to get what pleased her....Devon!

12