My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The diamond jewelry I wore sparkled and shone in the sunlight that poured through the big French windows. The sunlight bathed the huge, king sized, 4-poster bed, fitted that morning with brand new, expensive, 300 thread, white, Egyptian cotton sheets, in a golden glow...I thought it looked like a stage where it would witness an incredible performance very soon...all i needed was my co-star to arrive...and we could then perform for each other!

I heard the chimes from the clock in the hallway outside the bedroom strike three times and then the unmistakable sound of a car on the gravel drive. 'Oh god, oh god, oh god, yes, he's here' I thought to myself as I peeked out of the window and saw Devon getting out of his car. I hurried downstairs as fast as I could in my 6 inch stripper heels, holding onto the bannister, terrified I would fall and all my plans would be ruined! But I made it to the bottom safely, just as the doorbell rang. I checked myself out in the mirror one final time...I straightened my dress, made sure my stocking tops weren't on show, fussed with my hair and checked I didn't have any lipstick on my white teeth...before I strode confidently but bizarrely almost shaking with nerves to the front door, my heels clicking so loudly on the wooden floor. Devon would definitely have been able to hear them and I hoped the noise excited him! The one thing he would not have been able to hear was the excited pounding of my heart which, to me, was almost deafening...!

To be continued...

12