All Comments on 'My Daughter's Boyfriend Pt. 09'

by fantasy_writer_2023

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You should now start to involve her daughter and her friends to serve bbc too....you have to educate white sluts early...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Absolutely love your buildup for her preperations to meeti with Devon

Will Devon hav a couple of posse members to show up at midnight?

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19552 months ago

Can't wait for #10!! Jenna has come far in her transition to becoming a BBC slut!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story! I love the process of change. Maybe she gets some more modifications (permanent make up, bigger tits, some piercings and qos tattoos). Her husband should get to know that his wife and daughter are fucking BBC, maybe through a porn video of them. Please go on and I am looking forward for the next part(s)

RuthMRuthM2 months ago

Such a great story loving every part of it keeping me on the edge of my seat and my pussy wet as I have said in previous comments there’s something about black guys that you will do anything for it’s if they are a drug that you get addicted to Keep the story coming xx

Nasty56Nasty562 months ago

Can’t wait for the husband to ditch her!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yes, get the daughter involved so they can both get it good!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

awesome story...QOS tattoo under wedding ring.....botox in lips and nipples.......amateur strip contest.....then Bigger tits well written

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

Have the daughter transformed as the wife has transformed herself to service big black cock.

cuck1cuck12 months ago

Not as good as previous instalments. There's too much description about her clothes,jewellery, hair and makeup. Apart from fucking black guys it's all she seems to care about. She's coming across as just a spoiled pampered little princess. I'm all for white wives having black lovers, my own wife has one, but I know obviously and I'm happy about it . Our situation is because I can't satisfy my wife sexually as I have a small cock. I'm not wealthy so my wife isn't taking my money while sneaking around behind my back. J needs to tell her husband what she's doing and be honest that he's a cuckold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous