My daughter's cuckold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you listen to him, of course we would be glad to have you for dinner."

"Oh, don't worry," Amy replied. "I never listen to him." She looked over at me and gave me a wink and a smug smirk as to reinforce that I was under her control. Hers and Emma's.

With that, the three of them continued to talk amongst themselves and I just stood, still frozen, and looked at them.

"Don't just stand there like a buffoon. Come over here and help out," Jessica half shouted to me, clearly still annoyed over my reaction.

I went to the kitchen and started chopping some tomatoes in silence. The girls were chatting about some friend of theirs that had "become too stuck-up for her own good" in their words. Jessica was happily getting involved while the three of them were moving around in the kitchen getting ingredients and utensils.

As Amy was about to go get a knife in a drawer that was just in front of me, she made sure to push her lush breasts against my back. Having been denied to cum for more than a month by now, my cock immediately sprung into attention.

She moved beside me and opened the drawer in front me. As Jessica could only see my backside Amy pretended to go for the knife but instead, she squeezed my aching member hard and overly loud stated to Jessica: "Wow, it's so clean here! You must really trim the vegetation every day."

I could hear in Jessica's response that she was a bit puzzled about the comment, but she gave a courteous reply as she imagined that Amy was talking about our bushes in the garden outside of the window in front of us instead of her husband's clean shaven balls. It was a very cunning way of letting me know not only that she was here to stir up trouble for me, but also that Emma had discussed her rules for me with Amy. I felt dominated, scared and very, very horny. Just as I'm sure Amy intended. She finally moved away from my cock and pulled the knife out of the drawer and went back to Emma to continue her task.

As we continued to prepare dinner Amy and Emma found several more openings to tease me. They took any opportunity they got to brush up against my trousers or push themselves towards me. They skillfully weaved one innuendo after another into the conversation. After a half an hour of this I had so much pre-cum it felt like my cock was in a swimming pool. Every time I noticed Jessica looking the other way, I tried to adjust my painful hard-on making it slightly less visible to her.

Finally, we had the potato wedges going in the oven and the pot roast bubbling away on stove and I was looking forward to being released from my duties and get away from the tense situation.

"Mom?" Emma said. "I just came to think about the wonderful Levain loaf bread that we all love so much. That would be great with this meal. I'm sorry to ask, but can you please go to the store and pick one up while the food is getting ready?"

"I can go!" I quickly volunteered, fully understanding the consequences if I was left alone with my daughter and Amy.

"Thank you, daddy" Emma replied, "but mom knows exactly what bread I mean."

"Don't worry" said Jessica to me. "I'll go. You just make sure you take good care of the girls while I'm gone and behave for once."

Amy couldn't believe the comment from Jessica and just had to twist the knife a little bit more.

"I'm sure he will be on his best behavior. Won't you, little man?"

Fortunately, Jessica didn't pick up on the last part as she darted out the door heading for the car.

As soon as the door slammed shut Emma and Amy headed upstairs. Halfway up, Emma shouted:

"What are you waiting for daddy, come on!"

It was clear that whatever would happen next was the real reason Amy was here. I had learnt the hard way that there was nothing else to do but follow the instructions. So I did as I was told and went to the upstairs living room where the girls were sitting in the sofa, waiting for me.

"Good boy" Amy said when I arrived as if I was her dog.

"Daddy," Emma filled in. "I know these last weeks have not been easy on you. You have done the best you could given the hopeless cuckold you are. We want to give you a chance to earn some long-awaited pleasure."

"Seeeee, I can be nice as well" Amy said in a know-it-all type of voice, before handing over to Emma again.

"I've seen how we've broken that small thing between your legs, forcing you to go down on mom instead of fucking her like a real man. But I must admit - it looks like you get the job done."

"So! If you can make us both cum using only your tongue before mom is back from the store, I will let you cum yourself for the first time in six weeks. Understood?"

I couldn't believe the risks Emma and Amy were willing to take to humiliate me, but the thought of finally, finally, FINALLY getting some release was all encompassing. Besides, I didn't have choice.

"I understand." I replied in a low tone of voice.

"Good boy." Amy said again. "But first, you will have to get naked for inspection."

This was so demeaning. I had gotten used to stripping in front of Emma, but with mean girl Amy by her side it was a completely different thing. Unfortunately, it wasn't like I could just refuse. I pulled my shirt over my head and slowly unbuttoned my trousers, sliding them down my knees along with my wet briefs. My cock was completely soaked in my pre-cum and glistening from the light of the spotlights in the ceiling.

"My, my, my" Amy sighed. "You were right, he really does a thorough shave job. You have your little sub in his place."

"What are you waiting for?" she continued with a much harsher voice as she turned to me. "Get to work. Unless you want your wife to know what a perverted little boy she married."

Emma slid down the sofa slightly and pulled up her summer dress exposing her amazing pussy to me. It was so incredibly beautiful that all my other thoughts immediately disappeared. It looked so soft, yet firm -- almost "bouncy" for lack of a better word. It was completely shaven, and her labia was only just showing. Above it, her clitoris was pointing outwards ever so slightly from its pink folds.

Mesmerized I crawled on all fours over to her. As I took a deep breath, I could smell the scent of raspberries and mild honey soap. This was the first time I was allowed to touch her most intimate place without it being covered in cum from a big, black cock. I savored the moment for just a second before sticking out my tongue and running it from the bottom of her opening, all the way up to her clit.

It was heaven! I was almost about to cum myself just from being able to taste her. Then I remembered that Jessica was soon to arrive back home, and I had a task at hand. It felt like I could sit here for hours, but I had to make this as efficient as possible.

I ran my tongue down one side of the pussy, and then up the other side a couple of times. Then I stuck it out as far as I could and pushed it into her slit. I could already feel a bit of moisture coming from her inside as she was clearly responding to me.

I continued this for a while, alternating between running my tongue across her pussy and penetrating it lightly. Eventually I felt she was ready for me to move up to her clit. I made my way there slowly before gently dancing across the small bud with the tip of my tongue.

Emma responded with a sigh which gave me the encouragement I needed to proceed. I put on a bit more pressure and flicked her clit left and right. The more I pushed the more she pushed back by arching her pelvis up against my face.

I switched it up a bit and pushed my tongue into her now very moist opening before going back to give her clit some more attention. After doing that routine for a while I figured she was ready for the home stretch. I put my upper lip just above her clit and applied some pressure which exposed her now throbbing clit even more to my tongue which proceeded doing the "alphabet dance" tracing the letters of the alphabet with my tongue on her clit.

Emma's breathing became heavier and heavier and she started to pant "Oh, yes. There. More!".

She grabbed her hands and shoved her pussy in my face, riding it like she was at the rodeo. I was only a passenger as she grinded her pussy all over my face, coating me with pussy juice.

"Yes, YES, YEEEESSSSSS!!" she shouted as she almost suffocated me with her glorious pussy. With one last "Oh GOOOOOD!!" she tensed up and spasmed for a good half minute before finally relaxing her grip on my head allowing me to gasp for air at the very last second.

As she came down from the high of orgasm she said "Wow dad! That was really amazing. I just knew a little cuck-boy like you would have been trained well to eat pussy."

I looked up at her from between her legs with the biggest grin ever. It was probably the happiest I had been since this whole ordeal started. I was able to pleasure Emma in a way that really left her satisfied. I was so proud of myself. At the same time, it stung that she had to degrade me by labeling me a "cuck-boy".

"Are you waiting for your wife to come home or what!?" Amy snapped me out of my bliss reminding of the situation at hand. "Come over here and do it all over again -- quickly!"

I crawled on my hands and knees over to Amy who folded up her mini-skirt and exposed her well shaven slit to me. She was already visibly wet. I reached out my tongue to taste her. She smelled very different from Emma and definitely tasted weirder. It wasn't bad, just different. Less fresh and definitely muskier.

She was extremely wet though and I had to concentrate on getting some of her juices down my throat before I could start pleasuring her.

"Wow, you're really going crazy down there" Amy said. "Does it taste familiar?"

She didn't have to say anything more. That sarcasm in her voice made me instantly realize why she was so wet and why she tasted so different from Emma. I was instantly repulsed as I grasped that I was eating cum out of her pussy. God damn it, she managed to humiliate me once again.

"You really can't get enough of Dion's cum, can you little cuckie?" I didn't know how to respond to Amy's words and just gave out a muffled sound as I continued to bury my face in her cum soaked pussy. I knew I had tasted cum before from our last session, but this was a completely different thing and the surprise of it all made me have to concentrate my very best to not get convulsions as I kept on swallowing what seemed like an endless stream of cum.

After several minutes of licking and swallowing I couldn't feel the taste of cum anymore. I then proceeded to reenact my session with Emma, this time on Amy. The result was luckily the same as Amy bucked and heaved in no time from my tongue action on her clit. She was even louder than Emma and as she reached her climax, she grinded her pussy in my face shouting "Go-o-o-o-o-d Boy!!".

As Amy's panting slowed down Emma took the lead of the situation again. "You did really well daddy, I'm proud of you. Your reward is well deserved. I will allow you to lay on the floor in front of us and get yourself off for the first time in six weeks."

I couldn't believe my luck. I had so much built up cum that it seemed like a dream to be allowed to finally release it. Having to stroke myself in front of my daughter and her friend was of course not ideal, but by now I was so used to being degraded that is seemed like a mere inconvenience compared to the positives of the situation.

"Oh," Amy filled in "and be quick about it if you don't want your wife to come in and see your perversions."

I did as I was told and lay down on my back on our soft living room carpet. The room was completely lit so I had nowhere to hide as I laid spread out in front of the two teenage girls. My cock was already rock hard from the teasing in the kitchen and the oral sessions I just did so I immediately began to beat it.

"On second thought," Emma interrupted "I think I will only allow you to cum if you describe out loud how you fantasize about the night you got to suck black dick, while you pleasure that small member between your legs."

Her words hit me like a ton of bricks. After all that I been through and all I'd done for Emma and her friends they couldn't even allow me to have this small pleasure without bringing in cuckoldry and my degrading situation.

"What are you waiting for?" Amy filled in. "I think Jessica will be home soon."

I knew they had me right where they wanted me once again. So, I tried to wrap my head around the situation. I closed my eyes and slowly started moving my hand up and down my erect cock as I hesitatingly began forming words.

"I think..." I tried to start off. "I think about... about Andre's big, black cock in front of me." I heard a pleased "Mhmm" from the girls in the sofa letting me understand that I was heading in the right direction.

"I think about the softness of his head as it was leaking pre-cum" I continued. "I think about running my tongue all the way from the bottom of his shaft up to the leaking head and scooping that pre-cum up. Swallowing it. Savoring the taste."

I felt my hand moving quicker and quicker as I saw the images of that special Friday night in front of me. "I imagine his balls being in my mouth filling me with that satin texture as I cup them with my tongue."

"Oh, yes. Mmmm." I surprised myself letting out a moan as I got more and more into the fantasy.

"I see myself moving up his shaft again and putting the head in my mouth. I try to open up as far as I can, but he can still only fit the head in my mouth. He moves ever so slightly in and out of my mouth as I try to swallow the overflow of my saliva and his pre-cum. I can feel his dick pulsating in my mouth as he responds to the flicking of my tongue. I can feel his pulse through the veins running up and down his shaft."

By now I was beating my meat furiously as felt all my built-up tension getting closer and closer to being released.

"I dream about Dion taking over from Andre. His cock already glistening from my daughter's pussy juices as he forcefully penetrates my mouth."

"I can fit him even less than Andre, but he doesn't care as his dick bends up my jaw and breaks every natural barrier in its way, making him fit at least a third of his enormous cock before it hits the back of my throat."

"Oh man, it feels so good to be used like this." I had convinced myself that the evening six weeks ago was only an accident and my feelings and actions that night were not a true reflection of me, but my words betrayed me. They reveaeled my most inner feelings and desires. Those I'm not even admitting to myself, but there's no turning back now.

"I feel how Dion is using my mouth as a fleshlight thrusting in and out of it for his own pleasure, not seeing me a person, just a fucktoy. I try not to gag, but it's impossible and as I do my saliva mixed with his juices are spewing out the sides of my mouth. He couldn't care less and continues in the same speed, not missing a beat in his abuse."

"Oh Dion, it feels so wonderful to be raveged by your cock."

I'm now so close to the edge and I know I can't hold on much longer.

"I feel Dion's cock growing ever more in my mouth. It seemed impossible it could be any bigger, but it just swells and swells as I try my very best to keep swallowing his increasing flood of pre-cum as he picks up the pace even further."

"I hear him starting to groan as he pushes further and further down my throat before finally pulling out, leaving a long rope of saliva-pre-cum-mix between my mouth and his cock. He beats his glimmering cock one or two times before it happens."

"Oh Dion, spray me with your cum, please."

"This is so fucking hot! I feel your cum spraying me like firehose."

"Aaarrgghhh. I'm a fucking black cock cum lover. Oh, yes. DION! YEEEEEESSSS!!"

I shoot load after load all over myself. I completely drench my chest and stomach and several long ropes of cum hit my jaw, chin and even my mouth forcing me to taste my own cum as my cock spews out the last couple of ropes. It was the largest, and by far most enjoyable climax I have ever experienced.

As my panting subsided, I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the bright light in the room until two very smug teenage girls came into view. I felt completely ashamed of my actions and how easily I got into fantasizing being a slave to black cock. It seemed even Emma and Amy were shocked at the display I provided in front of them.

"I think he's ready, don't you?" Emma said to Amy.

"Oh, most definitely!" Amy laughed as a reply, almost in disbelief.

"Ready for what?" I asked in a slightly scared tone of voice.

They didn't get a chance to reply before we all heard Jessica shouting from downstairs.

"Hellooooo!? Where are you? Upstairs?"

Emma and Amy shouted in unison "Yes, we're upstairs, come up!"

They smiled an evil smile at me as I panicked. I was naked and completely covered in cum as I heard the sound of my wife walking up the stairs. I franticly pulled my clothes together and jumped in my jeans, pulled on the socks and put on my long-sleeved white shirt. I just managed to put my soaked boxers in my jeans pocket as Jessica came into view.

"So, this is where you are. What are you all doing upstairs?" she asked quizzingly.

My mind was completely blank and I started to stutter something along the lines of "we..I..eehh...".

Luckily Emma was more prepared for the situation than me.

"Amy just wanted dad to show her how to clean her laptop from spyware."

"Oh, ok" Jessica said. "But why did you want me to come up here?"

"We just wanted you to get some exercise." Emma said as to laugh it off. Fortunately, nonsense answers are part of your everyday when you have a teenager at home, so Jessica just shrugged her shoulders and said "come on, let's go down and eat."

As we're walking down the stairs, I try to wipe the last drops of cum from my chin as I look down to see my shirt getting stuck to the wet cum on my chest and stomach. I can see that small spots of wetness already start to show. My face turns bright red as I try to casually "fluff" my shirt, pulling it out from my body.

During the whole dinner I sit hunched over the table so that the shirt doesn't cling to my body, revealing my cum-soaked torso. I can feel drips of cum running down my chest and stomach forming a pool of cum at the top of my pants. Of course, nothing of this is lost on Emma and Amy who are in an unusually giggly mood as they whisper, laugh and give me glares whenever they can get away with it.

I'm mainly staying quiet, concentrating on constantly adjusting my position and clothes to prevent cum soaking the fabric. Jessica is getting increasingly annoyed with me and asks several times during the dinner "what's wrong with you today!?" I don't really know what to respond so I just mumble something along the lines of not feeling so well.

Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity, the dinner is all done and the cum on my body has dried. We say goodbye to Amy but just as she is about to walk away, I realize that Jessica is out of hearing range and I just have to ask her.

"Ready for what!? What am I ready for???"

She looked back at me with an evil grin. "You will see when the time is ready, little man. You will see and feel. Poor little man."

With that she laughs and walks away from our house leaving me standing in the doorway alone, afraid and feeling very small.

12