My daughter's cuckold Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm," I said, following Emma's instructions. "It tastes wonderful. Thank you, sir, for allowing me to suck your beautiful cock and taste your superior semen."

My eagerness to use such degrading words took me by surprise. By the look of Emma's and Jessica's faces it surprised them as well.

"Sir," I continued. "It was an honor so serve you. Your cock felt wonderful in my little whore mouth. I am yours to use, whenever you want to."

"That's quite some cuck you have trained," the man said to Emma, not even dignifying me with a response.

"I know," Emma laughed. "I was going to force him to thank you, but I guess that's a bit redundant now."

While the man started to get dressed Jessica leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"That... was... so... fucking...," she waited with the last word. "HOT!"

With that she licked my chin, collecting the stranger's cum with her tongue, and moved to kiss me. She embraced me as our tongues danced, sharing the tasty cum between us.

It was the first tender and caring moment I had experienced in a long time and I had to fight back the tears of overwhelming emotion. Sharing a black man's cum with my wife was something that I never thought I would experience. I felt like it brought me and Jessica back together. This was now something we shared, building back the bond between us.

The moment was interrupted as the man tapped Jessica's head.

"It's better you save yourself for a real man," he said.

My wife smiled and shyly turned her eyes to the floor in an act of compliance.

"I will tell Tyrell that you guys are fine," he said before turning the corner. "For now."

With that, both Emma and Jessica got up and left the room, leaving me with my confused thoughts and a big pool of pre-cum between my knees from having been so turned on sucking a middle-aged black man's cock. I couldn't help but think about the black stranger and longed to do it all over again.

***

Over the next couple of weeks our house was frequently visited by men, and the odd woman. Most of them came alone, but every once in a while, two or more came at the same time. We saw some familiar faces, like J.D. and Dion, but also many that we had never seen before.

I was forced to serve in many ways, and be used by many cocks, but none made me feel like the middle-aged stranger had. Every time I heard the front door open, I hoped he would enter, but so far, he hadn't returned.

Me, my wife, and my daughter were all getting into the routine of not having any underwear and not locking the door. Being used and abused, became a part of our family DNA. We not only accepted it. We came to crave it.