My daughter's cuckold Ch. 07

Story Info
A night out on the town.
17.2k words
4.32
19.8k
24

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story. All characters are over 18. The story includes sections of incest, forced-bi and cuckoldry. If you are not into those type of things you do best to read something else, but if you are -- go nuts and enjoy!

*****

It's been five weeks since my wife Jessica succumbed to black cock and our family was claimed by the older black dom Tyrell and his gang. He put our daughter Emma in charge of the family and set up rules for us to follow.

Rule 1: Pubic area must be shaved every day.

Rule 2: Panties, boxers and briefs are not allowed.

Rule 3: Our front door must always be open.

Rule 4: We are to submit to anyone coming into our house.

Rule 5: I am not allowed to cum unless given permission.

Emma took it upon herself to expand the last rule to Jessica as well.

It didn't even take 24 hours until the first man entered our house to check if we followed the rules and use us for his own sexual needs. Early on, Jessica and I tried to figure out a way to get us out of this situation, but every plan got abandoned as soon as we let our desires take over. Eventually, we gave up trying and surrendered to this new way of life.

Since then, many have come, cum and gone. There weren't people coming every day, but at least two or three times per week. Most of the time it was just one black guy, but sometimes there were several. The record was five guys. That night, my wife and daughter had to work hard to ensure everyone was happy when they left the house. I was then tasked to clean up the cum from their drenched bodies. I was burping cum for several days afterwards.

That brings me to the next point. I haven't been allowed to cum even once during these weeks. In fact, I haven't been allowed to cum in the weeks before either. My balls are so blue that I can hardly walk. I am constantly leaking pre-cum and the slightest touch send my penis straight to the edge of orgasm. Not that anyone gives a damn.

Emma and her two friends Amy and Lisa were the ones who originally cuckolded me for a good year before my wife got involved. They now love that Jessica is part of the group as well. One time they came over to our house and the three 19-year-old girls had a lesbian orgy with Jessica. That was the hottest thing I had ever seen. Especially Amy, who loved to torment me, had such an electric chemistry with my wife. Unfortunately, I was not allowed to participate but was instructed to sit naked and not touch anyone, including myself. At the end of the night, I was forced to lick up the puddle of pre-cum I had leaked.

The one person we had not heard or seen over the past five weeks was Tyrell. I was relieved for every day that passed without seeing him. Both times I met him he had punched me out, one of them so hard I passed out. However, I had overheard Jessica confessing that she was longing for his cock when I spied on Emma rubbing her mom's clit to orgasm. We didn't know it yet, but tonight her wish would come true.

It was Saturday morning, and we are having a family breakfast in the kitchen when we heard the front door open. We are surprised to hear the sound stiletto heels on the hardwood floor growing louder and louder. Around the corner comes a beautiful black woman in her early thirties. She's wearing a blue velvet dress and has curly hair that ends just below her shoulders.

"Is this how you greet your superiors?" she says in a stern voice to the three of us sitting in surprised silence.

This was the first time a single woman had entered our house and I think we are all just passively assessing the situation at first, but her dominant comment snaps us out of it and the three of us spring into action.

We almost jump out of our chairs with words like "sorry, ma'am", "please forgive us" and so on. We line up in front of her and pull down our trousers, shorts and whatever, exposing our shaved private parts as we kneel in front of her. This is a process that we have become accustomed to over the past weeks.

"Tyrell is requesting your presence tonight," she says once she was satisfied with our display.

"Yes, mam," we all say at the same time.

"Are you excited white sluts?" she asks.

"YES, MA'AM!" we all say again. Emma and Jessica shouting enthusiastically whereas I try my best to not let my hesitation shine through.

"I don't care," she responds dismissively. "White wholes don't have feelings; they just do as they are told."

"Yes, ma'am," we confirm yet again.

"He will pick you up at ten. You will be ready and wear this."

With that, three handsome young black guys in black suits walk in. Each of them carries some neatly folded clothes, a pair of shoes and what looks like a black choker necklace carefully placed at the top of the pile. The men put the clothes in front each of us and walk away. The woman follows them out of the house. Before she turns the corner, she leaves us with two parting words.

"Be prepared!"

As the door closes behind her, we all relax, stand up and pull our pants back up. I pick up the pile of clothes in front of me. A pair of loafers and a blue linen shirt. Looks ok at first sight. To that, a pair of thin linen trousers. This could be an outfit I had chosen myself had it not been for being forced to go commando with a constantly leaking cock.

It's obvious why these pants were chosen for me. The fabric will show off my mid-sized penis and the slightest erection will be clear for all to see. Not to mention every drop of pre-cum will leave a clear and visible patch. If I'm leaking like I usually am the whole crotch area will be soaked in no time, humiliating me beyond belief.

My fear of what the night will hold for me grows larger as I pick up the choker necklace. It's a black leather type and as I turn it around, I see gold letters spelling, "The cuckold husband". I feel shivers running down my spine as my whole body goes cold. Why do I need to be branded like this? What type of situation will I be put in? Will it even be safe?

"That will suit you sooooo well," Emma exclaims as her happy voice wakes me from my disturbing thoughts.

"uhm, thanks," I respond hesitatively but still somewhat proud to have her approval.

"Don't you think so mom?" she continued.

"Mmm," Jessica responds, just as distracted as me.

"Mom!" Emma tries again. "Dad's necklace, doesn't it suit him?"

Jessica looks up, and as she read the text I can see a twinkle in her eyes, indicating that she has come back from her daydream.

"That will be perfect for him," my wife giggles.

"What does yours say?" she continues, asking Emma.

My sexy daughter holds up her choker just above her round, perky tits whose contours are hugged by her thin t-shirt.

"The slut daughter," she says excitingly, with a big grin.

"And yours, mom?"

Jessica lifted her necklace in a similar fashion.

"The slut wife," she says, and can't help but smile. "I guess Tyrell has all three of us figured out."

"Well, it's probably not that hard," Emma responds jokingly.

With that, they leave the kitchen and let me clean up the mess. The rest of the day goes painfully slow. I try my best to keep the darkest thoughts out of my head and focus on my daily tasks and making lunch and dinner. It works most of the time, but every once in a while, my mind races, thinking what I can be forced to do tonight and how I might be humiliated.

My wife and daughter keep themselves busy by grooming every part of their body, choosing the right make-up, and styling their hair. Typical girl stuff that easily takes most of the day. As the ten o'clock deadline draws nearer, I shower and shave one last time to ensure I am up to Tyrell's standards, but other than that I don't prepare in any particular way.

After the shower I put on the clothes that were selected for me. First the shirt and then the trousers. When I see myself in the mirror it looks even more humiliating than I had thought. The shirt is small and ends just above the pants. So, I can forget any support by hiding my erection with the shirt. In fact, if I stand straight there is even an inch of skin between where the shirt ends and the trousers start, giving off a clear gay vibe.

The trousers, in turn, are tighter than I had imagined. Even flaccid, my package is clearly outlined for all to see. If erect, it will be a ridiculously embarrassing sight. It was not like I can wear something else though, so I will just have to try to not think about it, and not get an erection. Like that will be even remotely possible.

I look at the choker laying on the sink. It repulses me that I will have to wear it in public. On top of my already humiliating outfit, no less. I take a deep breath and pick it up. Although every fiber of my mind is fighting my hands, my subconscious knows that I have no choice. I tighten the buckle and correct it, so the text is in front.

I hesitate, but slowly lift my eyes and look at myself in the mirror. There it is. The cuckold husband. Clear for all to see and for all to know from the very second they lay their eyes on me. I look away again, not wanting to see it. I bow my head in shame, feeling the sting of defeat even before the night has started. I walk out of the bathroom and let out a sad sigh as I look down at my trousers where a wet spot has already started to form.

When I come back downstairs Emma and Jessica already have their outfits on and are waiting in the living room with a glass of wine. I must stop at the bottom step of the stairs and gasp for air. They are the sexiest thing I had ever seen. Both are wearing their stilettos and red dresses. Emma's dress is made from some sort of thin satin fabric with broad stripes where every other stripe is non-see through, and the others are sheer and very see-though.

Not only is the dress hugging her sexy teen figure, but the see-through stripes allow you to see the bottom part of her bubbly butt, her toned stomach and cute belly button. A non-see-through stripe runs across the middle of her perky tits and although the fabric is thicker on that stripe, her nipples are clearly visible as they poke out. Meanwhile, below and above the non-see-through stripe, the edges of her round, juicy, tits are on display. Looking further up, the choker with the text "The slut daughter", makes the set complete. Unlike me, it looks like Emma wears her choker like a badge of honor.

Jessica's dress has the same red tone, but does not have any sheer, see-through parts. Instead, it almost looks like a high end, velvet tube dress. It ends just below her butt and the slightest bend, crouch or stretch will clearly expose her pantiless ass and pussy. On the other side of the dress, it is just as drastically cut. It exposes the top third of my wife's expensively restored C-cups, just barely hiding her areolas. The amount of exposed skin makes her choker stand out even more. For some reason she is running her fingers back and forth over the text, "The slut wife".

The two of them look so classy and so slutty at the same time, that it is hard to know if they were going to an award gala or a strip club.

"Wow," I can't help myself saying. "You look absolutely stunning."

Both turn towards me when they hear my voice and smile lovingly. It's quite a sight.

"Thanks daddy," Emma says, with exhilaration in her voice.

"You look," Jessica starts. Then she inspects me from top to bottom. "You look..., excited."

This makes both my wife and Emma beak out in laughter as their gaze stops between my legs. I look down and realize that the sight of them has made my trousers look like a tent and the small damp patch from when I walked out of the bathroom has quickly turned into a sizable puddle.

"Cheers to a fantastic night, mom," Emma says, still giggling.

"Cheers Emma," Jessica replies as their glasses touch.

I just remain frozen on the bottom step of the stairs, my face burning, not knowing where to turn. Luckily, the front door opens and puts an end to my awkwardness. In comes the woman from this morning, still wearing the same blue dress. She walks confidently into the middle of the room and stares at us with a stern look.

Not wanting to make the same mistake twice, the three of us scurry in front of her. Emma and Jessica pull up their dresses, exposing their bald private parts. I undo my pants and pull them down as we kneel in front of her again. It strikes me that she has the same kind of dress as my wife, only blue. It is like she has graduated to the next level and got a new color, like in martial arts. She looks us over with a skeptical look.

"Ok, that'll do I guess," she shrugs. "Follow me, the car is ready."

With that, she turns around and walks away. We get up, adjust our clothing, and quickly follow her. Going outside we see a black stretch limo parked in our driveway, sure to attract some attention in the neighborhood. I am just hoping that none of the neighbors see us in our slutty clothing following this assertive woman. The rumor mill would never stop.

The woman opens the door to the limo and gets inside. Emma follows, then Jessica and, of course, I go last. When I enter, I see a big sofa style seating area towards the back. Tyrell is sitting confidently in the middle of it and my wife and daughter have already made their way to either side of him. Along the left side there is a bar and a couple of mini fridges. On the right side there is another set of seats bunched together like a sofa. The woman is sitting on that sofa, closest to the door. Not knowing exactly where to turn I venture into the limo and sit down beside her towards the front of the car, trying to ensure a respectful distance between us.

"Good to go," the woman says to the driver, who immediately pulls out of our driveway.

"Welcome," Tyrell says to us as we start moving.

"Thank you, sir," The three of us almost scream in unison to ensure our response is satisfactory. Tyrell half laughs at our combined excitement.

"I'm going to take you out clubbing tonight," he continues. Once again, our response is a unison "Thank you, sir". Not that I am thankful. This is pretty much my worst-case scenario showing off my family in public and, worst of all, being humiliated in my degrading attire by people I don't know. Or worse, people I do know. Jessica and Emma seem genuinely excited though as they are squirming and cooing next to Tyrell.

"I mean," our black master continues. "What's the purpose of owning a white slut family if I can't show them off, right?"

"Absolutely right, sir," Emma says as she was clearly even more excited than Jessica. I guess my wife, somewhere in back of her mind, also realized the consequences of these words but her thinking is clouded by sexual desire. Emma, on the other hand, seems completely absorbed by her horny teenage brain. I guess that's one of the benefits of being young.

Emma moves her hand to Tyrell's crotch and massages his member through his jeans.

"No, no," Tyrell interjects. "There will be none of that now. I don't want you to spoil your appetite for the club."

"Please, sir," she pleads. "Just let me touch it."

"You know that I don't tell you twice," Tyrell says, now with a stern voice.

"Yes, sir," Emma responds as she realizes her mistake. "I'm sorry, sir," she adds.

She moves away her hand and sits up with pouting lips. It is heartbreaking to see my daughter being bossed around by a man. I look over at Jessica and when our eyes meet, I see that she is thinking the same thing as I that we desperately want to protect our daughter.

"But there will be some entertainment on our way there," Tyrell reveals. "Entertainment and a challenge."

"Cuck," he raise his voice and look towards me.

"Yes, sir," I said on instinct as his command sends shivers up and down my spine. What horrors will I be subjected to now, I wonder.

"I heard your tongue knows its way around a pussy," he continues.

"Thank you, sir," I reply, a bit surprised by the turn of this conversation. "I try my very best."

"Well then," Tyrell says with a smirk. "Your challenge is to make my cousin Shanice here cum, using only your tongue, before we get to the club. If you fail, you and your family will have to wait in the limo while she and I are enjoying ourselves in the club. Do you think you're cuck enough to pull it off?"

"I will try my very best, sir," I respond, trying not to sound daunted by being put on the spot.

"Come on, dad," Emma urges me on. "You must do it. I so want to get in the club."

"If you fail," Jessica adds. "We'll make sure to find a punishment like you have never experienced before."

Clearly, our shared moment from just a few minutes ago was completely forgotten as my wife was again lost to her sexual needs.

"Tick, tock, little cuck," Tyrell chime in. "You better get started."

To be honest, I feel a bit conflicted. Although seen as a punishment by Emma and Jessica, I would actually be relieved if we were forced to stay in the limo. However, my desire to please my daughter always takes precedence. Besides, I can't deny that this build up has made me horny as hell and Shanice is incredibly sexy with a smoking athletic body and natural dominant demeanor.

I get down on my knees in front of her and position my head between her thighs. I look up and my eyes meet hers as I see the skeptical look on her face.

"May I please lick your pussy, ma'am," I ask.

"Go ahead and give it a try," she responds lazily as she pulls up the bottom of her dress and parts her legs to allow me access.

She exposes her bald pussy to me and for a second, I contemplate if she is also part of Tyrell's fuck stable, even though she is his cousin. I quickly put that thought out of my head though and focus on the job at hand. She has a beautiful, black pussy. It is puffy, with only the tiniest inner labia peeking out.

I take a deep breath and enjoy the most wonderful scent. Every pussy smell slightly different. Emma's has a hint of raspberries and I always think of lime and thyme when I eat out Jessica's. This one feels like red roses and a musky, almost male, tone. I can't resist but take a long lick from the bottom of her pussy all the way up to her clit and let out a moan of pleasure.

From experience I know that diving right to the clit is not a successful move, so once I've had that first taste I back off and start kissing her inner tights. First on the right side, then on the left. After doing that a couple of times I kiss her all the way around the outer parts of her pussy. I spend a little bit of extra time at the perineum to tickle her fantasy.

I proceed with licking her, tracing back the same route I had kissed. I figure she is now ready for more direct action, so I take another long lick, all the way from the perineum and all the way up to her clit. This time I feel her pussy lips parting slightly for my tongue as she has started to get wet. My work is rewarded by an involuntary moan, and she adjusts her position allowing me even better access as she puts one of her legs on my shoulder.

"You can do it, daddy," Emma cheers me on as she sees Shanice responding.

"I taught him well," my wife chimes in proudly.

Being allowed to eat this beautiful pussy feels incredibly hot and my cock is almost bursting in my pants when I sense the powerful black woman responding to my tongue. Being entertainment for Tyrell and urged on by my daughter and wife only adds to my excitement, whether I want to admit it or not.

I push my tongue as far inside her pussy as I can and am rewarded with drips of pussy juice as she is getting wetter. After a couple of longer licks I direct my attention to her clit.

"Fuck yeah, cuck," she moans as I make contact with her exposed clit.

I gently let my tongue run across her sensitive button as she begins to breathe more heavily. Confident of the impact I am making, I switch it up for a while, alternating between licking her pussy, penetrating it with my tongue and flicking her clit. The fact that I am resisting from picking up the pace seems to entice her. She begins gyrating her hips, moaning more and more. My tongue is treated to an ever-increasing stream of pussy juice that I eagerly lap up and enjoy the taste of as it runs down my throat.