My daughter's cuckold Ch. 08

Story Info
I learn all about "the big event".
11.2k words
4.38
20.1k
29

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story. All characters are over 18. The story includes sections of incest, forced-bi and cuckoldry. If you are not into those type of things you do best to read something else, but if you are -- go nuts and enjoy!

If you haven't read the previous chapters you might enjoy starting at the beginning.

*****

I love the feeling of my bare toes digging into our lush wall-to-wall bedroom carpet. Feeling my toes bade in the soft, furry warmness of the sun kissed floor. Especially when the rest of my body is cold it feels like a warm and tender hug from the carpet beneath me. I'm so glad we invested the additional three grand to get the deluxe version.

For a few seconds I lose myself reminiscing all the choices we made when remodeling our master bedroom a few years back. The king size bed, the oak cupboards, we didn't cut any corners. The full-size mirror standing next to Jessica's dressing table. I see my pampered feet in the mirror and let my gaze wander up my naked legs and land on my penis. That's when I snap back to reality.

I see the red ribbon I've been instructed to tie around the base of my package for the purpose of this evening, like a kid's toy. So embarrassing. Yet, there it is, standing on high alert, glistening with pre-cum running from the tip. I still haven't been allowed to cum. It must now be at least three months since the last time. But I'm forced to jerk myself right up to the edge every morning, making me constantly lubricated. Constantly eager for release. Constantly hard and never able to put my predicament behind me.

I've been sent to our bedroom to get myself ready, while the others make the final preparations downstairs for "the main event". This was a concept I first heard when Tyrell and his niece Shanice took me, my wife, Jessica, and my daughter, Emma, to a nightclub a few weeks ago. Since then, I've tried to get Jessica and Emma to tell me what "the main event" is, but to no avail. Until this morning.

At the breakfast table, my daughter told me that this evening, Tyrell and his crew will bring in a bunch of people that will be allowed to fuck her and my wife, for a fee paid to Tyrell. The words had me in a state of shock. I've experienced a lot of degrading things over the past year and half that I couldn't even have imagined before being cuckolded by my daughter, and later my wife, but this was extreme.

The woman I married and the daughter we brought into this world would willingly be prostituting themselves to serve the dom Tyrell.

"You cannot be serious!?" I said at the breakfast table. "Are you doing this by free will?"

"Of course we are, daddy," Emma responded as if this wasn't controversial at all. "It's going to be soo hot. Just imagine, having a bunch of horny men eager to give us their cocks."

"But the money!" I tried. "This is prostitution. You guys are always going on about empowering women. This can't be ok?"

"You're so clueless," Jessica filled in laughingly. "It is empowering when the woman wants it. Besides, what can you even do to change it?"

"I don't know," I replied. "Maybe we can just get in the car and drive as far as we can. Start a new life. You don't need to do this," I tried in desperation.

Both Jessica and Emma giggled. "We know, but we want to," Emma cooed while biting her lip.

I knew there was no way of talking them out of it. They were both drunk on the black cocks they got to enjoy from Tyrell and his crew. Later, I would find out that this is how Tyrell made all his money, that had a whole community treating him like the godfather or something. He and his team would get white families drunk on black cock, and when they were in too deep to go back, he would pimp them out as willing sex slaves.

From an outsider point of view, it was genius. I had always thought that Tyrell was getting his money from drugs or stealing or whatever. But instead of falling into black systemic traps of drugs and gang activity, they gave the white middle class families what they really wanted and what only black guys could deliver. And they made the white sluts so addicted that they even agreed to whore out for free, just to get some more black cock.

It didn't take long after breakfast before Shanice entered our house with J.D. and Dion and started bossing us all around. We had to move furniture. Out with our sofa and dinner table, in with two flat sofas, an ottoman, something that looks like an emperor chair and lots of other stuff. I felt so embarrassed helping with all of this, knowing the purpose. The only comfort was knowing that no one cared enough about me to even bother contemplating my situation. Emma and Jessica, on the other hand, were all too eager to help and I could see their lusting eyes lock in on the two black studs flexing their muscles as they moved our stuff out of the way.

Later in the afternoon, Emma's friends Amy and Lisa came by to help, setting up drinks and snacks, and whatever else the waiting customers could imagine wanting. The two young girls had been instrumental in cuckolding me in the first place. Lately their involvement had trickled off a bit, as more and more attention was given to us as a family. I can't say that I was happy to see them, given what I knew would transpire in a few hours. The fewer witnesses the better I figured.

"Hi little man," Amy, the more sadistic of the two youngsters, greeted me when she arrived. "How's our favorite cum dumpster feeling today?"

"I'm fine," I said, keeping it as short as possible.

"Looking forward to seeing strangers satisfying your wife like you never could, I imagine?"

"Yes, Amy," I said again, lying through my teeth. She knew just how to push my buttons.

"That's a good little cuck boy," she laughed and walked off.

As day turned to dusk, I was sent up here to our master bedroom by Shanice, with the instruction to get naked, tie this satin ribbon around my "tiny white package" and wait for someone to come and get me.

This was more than 30 minutes ago. Since then, I've heard more furniture being moved around downstairs, women giggle excitingly, and muffled manly voices. The last five minutes or so, I've heard cars pull up to our house. Standing here, naked, slightly cold, and with a raging hard-on, I can't help but feel scared of what the night has in store for all of us.

Suddenly, there's a soft knock at the door, followed by a gentle push opening it. Lisa appears in the doorway, Emma's petite and shy friend. How she got wrapped up in this perverse sex adventure, I have no idea.

"They have asked me to come and get you," she says softly as she takes two steps inside the room.

Just like me, she is completely naked. I can't help but stare at her. She is so beautiful with her small frame, shapely but tiny A-cups, toned stomach, and bald pussy that is leaking of excitement, forming a glistening trail down the insides of her young thighs.

I see that she is staring at me just as much as I am staring at her, as a weird silence spreads while we take in each other's bodies. She takes a few more steps towards me, and reaches out her hand, running her fingers along the shaft of my engorged penis.

"You know," she whispers softly. "I don't think it's that tiny. I think it is..." she pauses and swirls her index finger around the soaked head, "...cute."

Her touch, and the unexpected tenderness, almost made me blow my three months saved up load right then and there. She puts her moist index finger in her mouth and closes her eyes as she savors the taste.

"Mmmm," she moans, before turning and walking away.

"Come on," she urges me gently, as she walks out the door. "We don't want to upset them by dragging our feet."

I freeze, almost in disbelief, as I look at the sexy young lady walking out of my bedroom. I can't help but sense a bit of pride, that someone like her almost seemed attracted to me. I'm so used to being called useless and disgusting, and being treated like garbage, that I had forgotten how it feels to get appreciation. Suddenly, I'm overcome with a feeling that tonight might not turn out so bad after all.

When I get downstairs, my ribbon packaged package bobbing in front me, that momentary feeling of hope is immediately squashed. The scene being played out in what used to be our kitchen and living room is like something I never, ever could have imagined, even in my worst nightmares.

Tyrell is sitting on the emperor's throne. He wears nothing but a blue shirt that is unbuttoned. In-between his legs, my wife Jessica is kneeling, naked, sucking his balls. Tyrell doesn't even acknowledge her work, but talks lazily with Shanice, who is sitting on a smaller chair next to him, fully clothed.

Both chairs are facing the kitchen, where any visitors will come from after they pass through our hallway. Behind Tyrell, as seen from the kitchen, there's one flat sofa on either side. On one of them Dion is plowing away on Amy, whose large tits are swaying back and forth beneath her, as she's on all fours pushing back on the black cock pistoning in and out of her. On the other, Lisa has already made herself useful, slobbering all over J.D.'s black monster, as the tall, fit man lies on his back and enjoys being worshiped.

Finally, in the middle of the room, Emma is bent over the ottoman. Her legs are spread and tied to the ottoman legs. Her arms are tied around the other side, positioning her perfectly for being plowed doggy style. She is helpless, but still supported so her body can last a long time.

She is positioned sideways from where Tyrell is. She can see the action taking place behind him if she turns her head, but when looking straight ahead, she faces one of our living room walls a good 10 feet away. On the wall they have mounted a hook, and above it there's a paper sign saying, "cleaning station". On the floor I see a red seating cushion.

"Oh, good," Lisa says as she looks up from J.D.s cock. "Come with me." Lisa gets up and leads me to the wall with the sign saying cleaning station, and I know just what is waiting for me. As I walk past Emma, I see her tights soaked with pre-cum excitement, making her just as geared up for this as Lisa seemed to be, if not more.

"Here, sit down on your knees," she instructs me gently.

I want to scream. I want to run. But I know it's no use. So, I obediently do as I'm told and kneel on the cushion.

"Now, hold your hands in front of me," Lisa continues.

As I bring forward my hands, she pulls a red satin rope out of nowhere. She ties my wrists together, and with a forceful jerk, the knot tightens, and my skin screams out in pain. I bite my tongue to stifle my mouth from doing the same, but I can't help but let out an "ummphhh" in agony.

Lisa fiddles with the hook above me, and with another tug, the rope tightens, and my arms are raised above my head, and stretch me to the extent that I almost feel my knees lifting from the floor. I don't know what scout group Lisa has joined, but by some magic, her knots hold without giving an inch, and I'm stuck where I'm sitting, with my arms painfully raised above my head.

I look over at Emma and our eyes meet. "How are you?" I whisper to her.

"Excited," she responds instantly with a big smile.

It all feels so surreal to me. This situation is extreme and thinking that it's exciting is not only strange, but completely wrong to me. My daughter must be completely brainwashed by Tyrell and his team of black cocks.

"How are you, daddy?" She whispers back to not draw the attention of the others.

"Scared," I say, just as instantly.

"Don't worry daddy," Emma tries to calm me. "We will both just get to do more of what we love today. Simple as that."

I try to force a smile, but I can't muster to do it. Instead, we are interrupted by Amy screaming at the top of her lungs as she climaxes on the black cock inside of her.

"Fuuuck, yeah," she screams as she bucks and heaves on the flat sofa. "Ravage me with that fucking blaa...aaaack cock of yours."

The whole room seems to stop to take a moment and appreciate the wild curvy woman as she spasms from the pleasure of the black man behind her. Even Tyrell glances behind his shoulder to see how black cock claims another win. The only one seemingly not interested is my wife, who is still preoccupied with worshiping Tyrell's huge shaft, sliding her lips up and down the length of it and coating it with her saliva.

When Amy's orgasm finally dies down, I hear more cars coming up to our driveway and people talking as they gather outside. "I believe our guests have started to arrive," Shanice says as she gets up from her chair. "I will let them in."

My heart sinks, as cold shivers start to run up and down my spine. This is really happening, I think to myself. Then another thought enters my mind - What will the neighbors think of all the people flocking to our house? Even in this state, I can't help but think of rumors destroying our position in the suburban community.

Shanice enters the room again, which makes my mind quickly shift focus to the here and now. Shortly behind her, walks two large black men, with t-shirts saying "security". I recognize one of them as the guard from the club. The other guy has the same build but has a beard and is bald.

The two guys walk halfway into the kitchen before they stop. Behind them follow a group of guys. They come into the house, talking loudly and laughing amongst themselves, but as soon as they turn the corner into the kitchen/living room space, they stop in their tracks and become silent as they take in the sight.

I can certainly understand why. In the middle of the room, they see a tied up, beautiful naked girl. Behind her sits a dominant black man in a throne, having his balls polished by a fit white woman. On both sides of this man, a white woman is riding a huge black cock. Finally, up against one of the walls, a naked white man is tied up with a sign saying "cleaning station" above him. Yes, it's pretty safe to say my jaw would have dropped as well if I would have come into this room.

"Hell yeah," someone finally exclaims after a good 30 seconds of silence. That releases the tension for the rest of the group as people start to cheer, high five and talk loudly to each other again.

Shanice interrupts the joyful mood quickly as she claps her hands loudly two times and exclaims: "Order!" Everyone quiets down to her dominant voice.

"This arrangement is for your pleasure," she explains. "But we will not tolerate rowdy or uncivil behavior.

"You are to form a line behind our security staff, and when it's your turn, I will give you a nod. At that time, you are to come forward and pay your fee to me. Upon acceptance, you are then allowed to have your way with our product.

Understood!?" she asks with an even more raised voice.

"Yes," the crowd murmurs. Some say "Yes, mam" or "sure".

"Understood!?!?" Shanice says again, clearly not satisfied with the answer.

"YES!" Everyone says simultaneously.

"Good," Shanice responds. "The product in mind today can be seen in the middle of the room, tied up for your convenience. Afterwards, you are free to use our cleaning station if you like."

Emma turns her head to the left and smiles at the group of men. I, on the other hand, can do nothing but look down and try to hold my tears in.

"But as always in these events," Shanice continues, "most things are for sale... for the right price."

It was so much information that it was difficult for me to take in: the fact that this seems to be a recurring thing and we are just the last of white families in this situation. Emma's eager smile. The large group of men. The statement "most things are for sale." Where will this day end?

The guys did as they were told, and organized themselves in a line. I can see about 10 of them in the kitchen, before the line turns the corner and continues in the hallway. It's clear by the muffled voices in the hallway that even more guys are coming in. By now, I'm just hoping the line doesn't continue out on the street. That would really cause some commotion in the neighborhood.

From the guys that I could see, it looks like a diverse group of men. Some young, some old. Some well-built, other stocky, other thin. Most were black but there were a few white guys as well. When everything is organized to Shanice's liking, she gives the nod to the first guy in the line. It's a black guy in my age, early forties. He's objectively not bad looking, but a bit on the chubby side. He quickly walks over to Shanice and hands her a stack of paper bills. I can't help but wonder what the cost is to fuck my young, white, daughter.

Shanice counts the bills and whispers something in Tyrell's ear. He looks at the guy before giving him a silent nod. It seems his offer is accepted, and he is now allowed to fuck my daughter. While this is happening, my wife does not look up from Tyrell's cock for a second. She must have serviced him for at least half an hour by now. On the two sofas the young interracial couples also keep at it, without missing a beat. I wonder if Amy and Lisa even register what is going on in the mist of their intense fuck sessions.

The man can't hold back a big grin as he thanks Tyrell and moves towards Emma. "Come here, big boy," Emma let slip as she couldn't hide her excitement either. The man kneels next to her head.

"You're an eager little slut, aren't you?" he asks as he grabs a fist full of her hair and jerk it backwards, forcing her head upwards so her eyes meet his.

"Very much so, sir," she answers obediently as the aggresive nature of her abuser only seems to trigger her excitement even more.

"Tell me more," he continues.

"I'm a white whore," she doubles down. "I am here for your pleasure. I want to be used. To be abused and fucked like a meat toy for paying customers."

"Fuu-uuck," someone in the crowd exclaims.

"That's one eager slut," someone else fills in.

"Well, we are going to grant you your wish," the man answers as he takes off his pants.

He reveals his large black cock. It is long and so thick, that it looks huge, even in relation to his larger body frame. It's semi rigid already, and the tip is dripping with pre-cum. Emma opens her mouth, and he shoves his python inside her. She tries to bob her head back and forth but is too restricted to create any meaningful motion. The man grabs her head instead and violently start to thrust his hips back and forth, fucking her young oral hole.

Emma does her best to encompass the black meat in her mouth, but quickly starts to gag and convulse as the man hits deeper and deeper inside of her. When he finally releases the grip of her head and pulls out, long gooey strains of spit and pre-cum drip from Emma's mouth down on the floor. The man's cock has grown to full erection by the abuse and is shining in the reflection of the spotlights in the ceiling.

He gets behind Emma and looks at her waiting pussy. "Damn girl," he says loudly. "You weren't lying. That eager cunt is leaking all the way down to the floor."

The guys in the line start to giggle and mumble with excitement.

"No need for lube here," he says while positioning his cock at the entrance of Emma's pussy.

With one forceful thrust he slams his member inside my once so innocent daughter. With the long build-up towards this event, that one thrust is enough for Emma to orgasm. I see her eyes roll and her body begin to shake as she screams.

"Oh, fucking yeah! I'm coming sooo..ooo hard on your... big...ah...black..cooock!!!"

The crowd cheers as Emma continues to shake, buck and heave. The guy is equally excited, and can't wait for her orgasm to subside. Instead, he plows her with vigor, and before her convulsions have stopped, he reaches his peak as well.

"Gaaarrhhhh," he grunts in a low voice. "You fucking, cuu-uunt. Take my cum in your white pussy."