My daughter's cuckold Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of us get really uncomfortable when he starts with his stories about sexual conquerings and he has an uncanny way of finding the most uncomfortable guy -- often me -- and pushing him even further with statements like "if you were there we would have pounded you a new ass hole."

Behind his back, most of us complain about him, but nobody dares to say it to his face because of his dominant bully behavior.

* * * * *

I fuckin hate this guy, and now all his worst assumptions about our family are confirmed. The slut women and the loser cuckold man. Fuck. My life will be hell from now on.

"I knew it," he says again. "Didn't I tell you Ben? Didn't I say that I bet you are a closet cock sucker?"

* * * * *

Well, first of all, yes, my name is Ben. I purposely hid it in the story so far. To distance myself maybe. Or just to ensure nobody made the unfortunate connection. However, you're here now. Reading chapter seven of my story. So, I guess you are as much of a cuck as I am and what's a name between cuck friends? Anyway, back to my predicament.

* * * * *

I don't answer him. I don't even look at him. There's no need. I know exactly how he looks right now, standing there with a stupid superior grin, like the asshole he is.

"And I knew those horny women of yours were just begging for a real man's cock," Nick continued. "I could smell it."

"Hrrm, hrrmm," Shanice interrupts with a stern look on her face, like she's a librarian hushing someone who talks too loudly.

"Sorry," Nick says as he realizes who is running the show.

This is the first time I'm glad to have Shanice around. We may be white fuck meat to her and Tyrell, but we're their white fuck meat. And they decide how, when and if others can trash-talk us.

I feel relieved that she managed to shut Nick up, but it doesn't change the fact that he is here. From the corner of my eye, I can sense him stare at me. I can feel my face flush and my body go numb. I try to analyze what consequences this can have for my social status. I see images in my head of his smug face fucking my daughter -- my daughter! Or even Jessica. Will I have to clean him afterwards? Will he tell our friends about me?

My ears start ringing and despite having every thought at the same time, I can't focus on a single thing. There are four guys ahead of Nick, but they all disappear in what feels like seconds. I can't for the life of me remember what they did, how they looked or who they fucked. I know I sucked a cock clean at some point, but nothing more than that.

And, what feels like suddenly, it's Nick's turn. There are only three guys behind him in the queue. He walks up to Shanice, but before talking with her he puts his hand on Jessica's right ass cheek. "Hi there, neighbor," he says triumphant and moves his hand over her used pussy, running his middle finger over the length of her slit before letting it rest on her cheek again. "I see you enjoy a real man for once," he continues.

Jessica only moans affirmative, determined to never let her face move away from Tyrell's crotch for this entire ordeal.

He then leans over to discuss with Shanice, probably negotiating his price for fucking his neighbor's daughter. After a few turns back and forth Shanice nods and Nick hands over a stack of cash. He walks over to Emma and bows down to position his face right behind Emma's abused pussy.

"Wow," he says in admiration. "So many guys and still you're ready for more?!"

"Mmmm," Emma moans in response. "Please take me. I have fantasized about your cock for so long."

"Well, thanks," Nick laughs. "Your young cunt has entered my mind as well. But we'll have to keep fantasizing a little bit longer."

With that he stands up again and walks over to me, accompanied by Emma disappointedly pouting "awwww". He gets right up close, towering above me.

"Hi Ben," he says as casually as possible, clearly enjoying his moment of triumph.

I can't muster a single word in response and just look away. I try very hard to not look down on the floor submissively, but instead I look straight on, just a bit to his left. I guess it's my last feeble attempt to keep a shred of dignity.

"I said, hi Ben!" he reiterates. This time more harshly.

I keep looking beside him, not dignifying him with an answer.

"Well, I have bought you now," he says, instantly making all the blood in my head rush down to my feet.

"Or rather, I have rented you," he clarifies. "But for now, you better behave, or Tyrell and Shanice will let you suffer the consequences."

The words make my whole body shake and I'm fighting to hold back the tears.

"Hi," I respond quietly and reluctantly.

"That's much better," Nick smiles.

"That wasn't so hard, was it? Now, try looking in my eyes," he demands, raising the stakes.

Painfully slow, I force my head to turn up to him and I met his eyes and see his stupid douche face grinning back at me.

"Hi Nick," I say a little bit louder.

"Well, hi there, Ben," he responds. "What's happened to you? You look a bit... messy?"

"I am the cleaning station," I say, biting my teeth in anger as I speak. "See the sign?"

"Well," Nick laughs. "It seems you have been having some faggot fun -- sucking cock and eating cum. Haven't you?"

"Yes," I grunt reluctantly while I hear Emma giggle from the conversation.

"Yes, what?" Nick asks.

"Yes... Nick?" I try.

"I think, sir, will do for now my little closet faggot."

"Yes...," I hesitate. "...sir."

"Fuck, yeah," Nick responds almost like he was cumming from having his ego stroked.

"Just a sec," he says suddenly, in another tone of voice, like he just had a brilliant idea.

"Hang tight," he adds laughing at the innuendo of my predicament.

He walks back over to Shanice and interrupts the negotiation she has with the next guy waiting to fuck my daughter. He starts to discuss something with Shanice again and whatever they talk about it seems to go on forever.

Finally, Nick pulls out his cell and starts with something that looks like a bank transfer. A minute or so later Shanice's phone buzzes and after looking at it she finally gives Nick the nod. He walks back over to me with an even larger grin.

"There," he says enthusiastically. "I have rented you for a week now. So, consider this foreplay."

The horrific developments of this day never seem to end. It was like the shit icing on a shit cake, served on a platter of shit. By now I seem to be running out of feelings and don't even have the energy to even contemplate what this will mean for me. I just apathetically answer "yes.... Sir."

"Hey, you're learning at least," Nick says.

"It's costing me a fortune. I probably must sell my boat, but I'm going to make sure that you will prove to be worth it."

With that, he removes his shirt, while in the background the next guy has apparently paid his part as well and is positioning himself behind Emma. I already knew that Nick was in better shape than me, so it's no surprise to see his toned body. Over the years he has allowed a thin layer of "padding" but you can still see the contours of a six pack and for his age he must really work out hard to keep this physique. Like I said -- what a douche.

"Would you like to suck my cock, Ben?" he asks confidently.

At first I just stare at him, trying to get away with not answering, but it's enough for him to raise an eyebrow showing his discontent for me to remember that punishment from Tyrell is on the line here.

"Yes, sir," I find myself saying. "Very much so."

"I want to hear you beg," Nick responds.

"Please Nick," I start hesitantly. "...sir. Please sir, can I please suck your cock? I want it in my mouth so bad."

"Of course, Ben," Nick says as if he's doing me a favor. "Of course, the little cock sucker can suck my cock."

He removes his socks, then pants and finally his briefs, exposing his white cock to me. Of course, he has been endowed with one of the largest and most well sculpted white cocks I'd ever seen. Life is just not fair.

It is not as long as some of the monster black cocks I've taken in my mouth, but huge for a white cock. It's probably closer to seven inches than six, and fat, but not too fat. He's completely shaven, making it look even bigger. He still has foreskin but he's now erect enough that the cock head pokes out in a purple, pinkish kind of tone and is already covered in semitransparent gooey pre-cum.

Damn it, I think to myself. I really DO want to suck that cock. I can't help but to salivate at the thought, no matter how much I hate myself for it. I also realize that this will be the first white cock I take in my mouth. I look at the shaft and see some of the protruding veins running across its length, but I also see some of the minor blue vessels showing the intricate network building up the beauty and sensitivity of even the largest cock.

Without Nick having to instruct or encourage I lean my head forward and stick out my tongue to touch his balls, allowing the shaft to rest on my forehead. The shaved skin lets my tongue dance easily across the moving balls. I open my mouth wider and let his right ball be engulfed, sucking it while I take a deep breath and savor the scent of his gender.

"Fuck yeah," Nick moans. "You love taking my white balls in your mouth, don't you bitch?"

"Mmm-mmfffph," I respond affirmatively with his ball still in my mouth, before I move over and do the same with the other.

I then let my tongue trace its way up his swollen shaft. I don't know if white cocks have thinner skins than black, but it's a different feeling and it's almost like my tongue and his cock are connected through the same nerve system. I can feel his blood pumping in the veins. When I come to the top, his head is completely out and oozing pre-cum. I let my tongue trace the edges of his cock head, collecting pre-cum and gurgle it in my mouth before I let it run down my throat.

That's when I realize that white cock also tastes differently. It's difficult to explain but black cock feels a bit like a dominant oak tree whereas white cock tastes a bit more like a fresh birch, if that makes sense. White cock almost tastes a bit more like pussy. I'm not sure if this is only imagination. All the cocks I've ever tasted before have been black and almost all pussy I've ever tasted have been white, so maybe it's all in my head.

When I have scoped up a mouthful of his pre-cum I kiss my way down to the base of his shaft and munch my way up again, enjoying every second and letting out a moan here and there. When I get back to the top I kiss his cock head a few times before opening my mouth and letting him enter me. His swollen head fills my mouth as salty pre-cum runs down my throat while I use my tongue to massage the underside of his cock.

"Mmm, fuck Ben," Nick moans. "They sure have trained you to be a good cuck sucker."

"Mmmph," is all I can respond -- again.

"You know what," Nick continues. "I'm nothing but fair to my property. Here you go..."

With that he pulls on the knot keeping my hands and arms above my head and just like that it dissolves, allowing me the freedom I've been deprived of over the last two hours. My arms are totally numb and when they are released, I fall forward, pushing his cock further into my mouth.

I sit like this for a while as the blood comes rushing back, slowly waking my limbs to life again. Meanwhile I just concentrate on keeping my mouth open so that Nick can grab hold of my head and fuck my mouth, pistoning his cock back and forth against the back wall of my throat. It's difficult to not gag, but it helps having trained on nine-inch cocks for a year. Being able to take his pounding makes the experience more pleasurable.

"Feel free to jerk yourself off while sucking my cock," Nick says as he notices my arms start to function again. I take it upon myself to also switch position as I get off my knees and sit my ass down on the cushion. Nick seems to allow it as his cock never leaves my mouth while I shift. I lean back towards the wall and let my right hand move down to my penis.

Having gone over three months without coming and having been rock hard the whole day today without being able to touch myself send jolts of pleasure through my body as my hand wraps around the shaft of my penis, drenched in spit and cum from others.

"Feels good, doesn't it," Nick asks as he continues to pound my head against the wall with his white, thick, cock.

"Mmmhmm," I moan affirmatively a third time.

I slowly move my hand up and down my aching penis, careful not to cum and break the rules. Nick pulls out his cock from my mouth and rubs it across my face. I keep my mouth open and try to catch it, but to no use. He takes a step back and grabs his cock by the base.

"Look at this cock, Ben," he urges me. "Doesn't it look beautiful?"

I inspect the slime coated shaft and the head, glistening in the light from the room. I can't help but miss it in my mouth.

"Do you want to keep sucking it?" he asks.

"Yes, sir, very much so," I confess and for a moment I forget that I'm talking to Nick, my number one tormentor and constant thorn in my side.

"You want to suck me until I shoot my cum down your throat, don't you?" Nick continues, clearly getting off on the conversation.

"Yes please," I admit. "Use my mouth until that amazing cock of yours cum."

"Well, who am I to disappoint the neighborhood cuck," he says and takes a step forward.

I instinctively open my mouth and before I realized it, I have his cock buried halfway down my throat again. His leaky cock and my watering mouth makes a splashing sound as they collide, and juices come streaming down the sides of my mouth. I can feel his pulse raising through the throbbing in his shaft as he assaulted my oral cavity. I try to rub my own penis as slowly as possible, but it feels so good being filled up with him again that it's hard to contain myself.

As his excitement grows, he grabs my head with both hands and face fucks me. I try my best to take all of him but must settle for two thirds. His attempts to get further into my face results in long strings of gooey juice hanging between my mouth and his cock as he pulls out and shoves it back in. Pulls out, and shoves it back in. I feel like the sexiest cock whore alive having that thick tool abuse me while I make a mess of myself.

"Fuck man," Nick exclaims. "It's fucking time to cum."

"If you are a true faggot slave to my cock you can cum too," he adds. I just shake my head in panic. I know better than to cum without Emma or a black master to allow it first.

"Don't worry," Nick grunts, obviously understanding why I panic. "I have rented you for a week, remember? You can come if I say so."

I just can't believe it. Am I really able to cum? It will be the first time in so long. Immediately I can't help but be overcome with a feeling of gratitude towards Nick.

"Mmmmuh hhhu," I manage to moan, trying to say thank you.

"You're welcome cock slave," Nick answers in celebration.

He grabs my head even harder and violently fucks my throat. I can't help but match the abuse in my throat with the pace of my hand jerking my gift-wrapped penis. The sensation is amazing, feeling his wonderful cock grow for each time it enters me while simultaneously feeling my own, long overdue, climax building.

"Yeah, my cock whore, I'm gonna cum," Nick grunts. "Keep your mouth open."

I gladly oblige as I feel him swell even further as he pumps his cock into me a few more times. He then lets go of my head and pulls out his cock, keeping it about an inch or so in front of my face. He pumps it a few more times with his hands before exploding.

"Fuuuuucck," he screams. "Take my superior seed slut Ben."

As the first jet of warm, salty, cum hits my mouth I can't hold back myself any longer. My cock starts to release months of built up cum, giving me a sensation like never before. The pressure is so forceful that the first squirt makes its way all the way up to my face, adding to the spray from Nick's cock.

He showers my throat with jet after jet of tasty cum, while my own first hits my chin, then chest one time, two times, three times. It feels like I will never stop cumming. I scream, moan and gurgle in the most amazing sensation I'd ever felt -- each splash of cum on my body feels better than the one before.

But all good things must eventually come to an end and after what seems like minutes of constant cumming my cock finally softens, but it still spasms every once in a while, and leaks a small stream of cum.

My face is drenched with Nick's cum, while I have covered my entire upper body. I must look like I have taken a bath in cum, which is kind of what I have. Nick's goo-covered cock still hangs in front of me and without being asked I lean forward and let my tongue run across its length, lapping up the remains of cum, savoring it in my mouth before swallowing.

"Goddamn it, Ben," Nick exclaims. "I've never seen such an eager cock faggot."

"Thank you, sir," I reply, devoid of emotion from the post cum exhaustion.

"I will see you tomorrow," he continues as he starts to dress. "Special instructions will be sent beforehand."

"Thank you, sir," I say again, trying to stay in my orgasmic bliss rather than think about what was to come.

"By the way," he says as he was about to leave. He then slaps me in my face so hard that I fall over, leaving a ringing tone in my ear.

"That's just to remind you who is in charge," he says casually as he strolls out.

"Don't get too comfortable."

My jaw hurts as hell and although I try, I can't help but sob a little bit, allowing some laughter in the rest of the room. After feeling sorry for myself for a few minutes I get back up to a seated position on my pillow and notice that there's only one man left. He's pounding away inside Emma who is climaxing again, pushing back onto his cock and almost looking like she is about to break the ottoman.

Her wild ride ensures that the man doesn't last long, and he soon pulls out and sprays her back with his cum, urged on by my daughter. Afterwards he quickly gets dressed and leaves as well along with the security guys following him out. Amy, Lisa and their guys are already long gone.

With no outsiders around Tyrell decides that it's time to give Jessica her prize for her loyal service. He pushes her head down on his shaft as hard as he can and sprays his cum down her throat. Tasting that alpha cum, knowing she has given her dom pleasure, is enough for my wife to cum herself, without her pussy even being touched. It's amazing to see her legs shake and her pussy spray cum juices on the floor, simply by pleasing her black bull.

Shanice gets up and unlocks Emma while Jessica cleans Tyrell's cock, a job I'm surely not worthy of.

Before we know it, Shanice and Tyrell are also gone, and we are left alone. An awkward silence spreads as we looked at each other. Each of us soaked in cum one way or another, and each of us having had our own special experience during the day.

"Well, that was fun," Emma says as she takes it upon herself to break the silence. Jessica laughs loudly, while I just forced a smile.

"Come over here and let me kiss that cock sucking mouth of yours," Emma says to her mom.

Jessica isn't late to oblige and moves over to her daughter. Emma immediately starts licking Tyrell's cum off her mother's face as if it were the last drops of water in the desert. With her mouth full of creamy, white bull cum, Emma looks Jessica in her eyes and they both open their mouths and let their tongues dance, swirling the exquisite content between them.

From there followed another long lesbian session between mother and daughter leaving me to start cleaning up the house, still forced to be naked, with cum dripping off my body.

I should feel degraded and angry, but my mind is preoccupied with fearing what is to come. Fearing nightmares ahead of me. But most of all, I am preoccupied trying to avoid thinking about the fact that the more scared I get, the harder my white penis gets.