My daughter's cuckold Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabs hold of her hips and spasms a few times as his cock erupts inside of Emma. This is followed by another cheer from the crowd. The two of them slow down eventually as their orgasms subside. A few seconds after they have come to standstill the man pulls out and stands up.

"Good whore," he says with a detached tone of voice and slaps her hard over her ass cheek. "SMACK!" it echoes in the room.

"IIIHHHHHIEE," Emma screams from the sudden pain, mixed with excitement.

"Thank you, sir!"

The man walks up to me, with a sloppy mess smeared all over his black cock.

"You want to clean this from my black snake, don't you bitch?" he asks me as he lets his cock sway back and forth, just an inch or so in front of my face.

"Yes, sir. Very much," I respond. Not because I necessarily want to, but because I know that's what's expected of me.

"Well, forget it faggot," he continues in a harsh tone of voice before turning away from me and collecting his pants on his way out.

As he is leaving, I find myself following him with my eyes and biting my lip. To my surprise, I recognize the sinking feeling of being disappointed. For a fleeting moment, I confess to myself that I did really want to clean the cum from his black cock. Maybe I'm such a well-trained cuckold by now that my true feelings and the statements I'm forced to make have converged into one.

Before getting the chance to analyze my thoughts further Shanice gives another nod and another man moves towards her, making the rest of the line take one step forward. This time it's a young boy. By the laws in this state, I'm sure he must be at least 18, but he looks very young. After paying, he walks up behind Emma and drops his pants, revealing a long, but fairly thin, black cock. His unsecure demeanor and rock-hard member in his pants lead me to think that he's either a virgin or close to. He kneels behind Emma and pushes his cock inside of her, without saying a thing.

"Ahhh," Emma lets out as the young cock eagerly penetrates her.

He moves back and forth a few times before grunting while releasing his cum inside of her.

"Err, sorry," he says afterwards, knowing he did not stack up to the previous guy.

"You did great," Emma responds, taking it upon herself to console her abuser. "Your cock feels wonderful."

"Uhm, thanks," he responds with a shy smile as he gets up from behind her.

In a surprise move he walks over to me, with his cock still hanging out. "So, erm," he says hesitatingly. "Can you clean me off?"

"Certainly sir," I respond almost in pity.

He positions his cock in front of my face. It's now semi-flaccid and pointing toward the floor. I stick out my tongue and collect a drop of the cum hanging from the tip of his cock. The familiar taste of the salty liquid spreads in my mouth as I swallow.

His relatively thin cock allows me to engulf his whole head, running my tongue all over it and wiping off any remains of cum. Releasing the head I run my tongue up and down his lengthy cock, collecting the gooey mix of his cum, Emma's cum and the cum from the first guy. It tastes wonderful as I clearly feel the scent of my daughter on the black cock.

In the corner of my eye I see the next man has taken his position behind Emma, plowing her with all his might....

When I get to his balls, I run my tongue over the satiny sack before I commence sucking on one ball at the time ensuring any last drops of cum are transferred from his young package to my throat. I can't help but feel a weird sense of pride over the fact that I'm probably the first one to get to suck this man's balls.

As I trace his cock from the balls up to the head, I notice that he is fully erect again. Young guys, I think to myself, what they lack in stamina they make up for in recuperation time.

I hardly have time to finish that thought before the young man grabs my hand and pushes his cock inside my mouth. I'm taken by surprise by the sudden confident action and gag a bit as his cock goes down my throat before I get a chance to understand what is going on.

Fortunately, his slim shaft makes it easier for me to adjust and eventually I'm able to take his pistoning without gagging. I keep my mouth as open as possible and can feel his shaft as it's going back and forth against the walls of my throat.

I feel proud to be able to encompass a black cock and can't help but imagine that this is what it must feel like to have a cock massage the insides of your pussy. Although I can fit the young man's shaft, saliva and cock juice still runs down the sides of my open mouth and drops from my chin down on my chest.

Before too long I feel his black member swell in my throat, fully jamming it shut. As I hear grunts from above the cock starts to spasm, shooting the teenager's second load down my throat depositing it in my stomach.

When the spasms finally end, he pulls out his dick quickly, teasing my gag reflex on the way out and making me cough and pant, while gooey strands of cum mix runs from my mouth, soaking my chest even further. The youngster massages his shaft from the bottom all the up to the head, making it leak a few more drops of cum which he now confidently wipes off on my forehead before pulling his pants up and walking away.

As I regain a free line of sight, I see another man pull out of my daughter after having his way with her. This time it's an older white man. He puts on his pants and simply looks at me in disgust as he exits the room. I can't say that I blame him given how I must look, but in an attempt to save some self-worth I try to remember that he's the John, not me.

The next guy in line approaches Shanice and hands over his stack of bills. It's a well-built, young, black guy this time. I can't help but to think that this guy must drown in pussy. Why would he need to pay for sex?

After the payment is accepted, he leans back in and whispers something in Shanice's ear. A short back-and-forth follows, before he hands over another stack of bills and gets the nod of approval from Shanice.

The black stud then begins to take off his clothes. First his shirt, revealing his broad shoulders, muscular chest and six pack abs. Then he takes off his pants and boxers, showing the room his massive black cock, already gleaming from excitement.

Instead of moving over to Emma, he takes a step to his left and gets down on his knees as he guides his black fuck tool into my wife's pussy from behind. Jessica, who is on her hands and knees, fully focused on servicing Tyrell's cock, screams from surprise as the monster violates her most private space.

Despite the obvious surprise and initial pain, she does not stop sucking Tyrell for a second. After a few strokes she begins to relax, and her screams turn into moans as the black cocks in her mouth and pussy shoves her back and forth between them.

As Emma is still free to fuck, the next guy walks up to Shanice to pay his fee. For each guy that takes a turn the que moves forward, and another man appears from the corner to the hallway. The line of men shows no signs of stopping.

The guy walks over to Emma after getting the nod from Shanice, and pulls her ass cheeks apart, exposing her cum drenched pussy.

"I can't work with this," he says as he shakes his head. "There's just too many loads deposited in this whore cunt."

"Alright, alright," Shanice sighs as she gets up and walks over to Emma. She unlocks the cuff-like restrains that keep Emma tied to the ottoman.

"You may go and get that cunt of yours cleaned out," she says to Emma.

"Thank you, mam," Emma coos as she looks at me and bites her bottom lip in excitement.

I can figure out what's coming and fear the amount of cum heading my way. But I can't help but to focus on Emma's obvious excitement and that fucking sexy lip bite. My cock is eager while my mind is disgusted of what's to come.

Emma slowly stands up, taking her time to adjust after being locked down in the same position for so long. The guys waiting in line cheers her effort and full-frontal nudity, while the man who requested the clean-up takes the opportunity to squeeze her young, firm breasts.

Emma stumbles over to me, holding her hand under her pussy to ensure she doesn't spill any cum on the way. When standing right in front of me she smears whatever has dropped on her hand over my face.

"Your welcome daddy," she says in her most innocent tone of voice. "I know it's your favorite."

I hear laughs and cheers in the room while her hand runs the fuck lube all over my face, filling my nose with the musky, used scent of a well fucked cum mix. When I open my eyes I see that Shanice has put a chair on my right side. Emma puts her right foot on it, opening her legs and allowing me free passage to her pussy. I can see her soaked young cunt and many deposits of cum that has been fucked into a foaming white-ish substance. It truly looks disgusting, and I can understand why the guy demanded a cleaning.

Before being able to contemplate the situation further, Emma grabs the back of my head and shoves it between her legs, getting the cum foam in my mouth, on my shin, cheeks and in my nose.

"Here you go, daddy," she continues in her best innocent daughter voice. "Clean your daughter's used cunt so more strangers can fuck her."

More cheers erupt as the crowd gets revved up by her blunt comments. I, however, try my best not to convulse as I swallow more and more of cum that has been fucked in and out of Emma's eager pussy. It doesn't taste like most of the cum I've been forced to clean earlier. This tastes old, used, dirty. And there's so much of it. No matter how much I try to swallow it seems like another, even larger gulp awaits just after.

When I'm finally done with the outside of her pussy, I stick my tongue inside of her, making even more disgusting cum run into my mouth, forcing me to swallow, swallow and swallow. After a minute or so I must take a break and move my tongue back to her outside.

When doing so, I notice that Emma is gyrating her hips and moaning above me. A strange sense of pride fills me when I realize I'm able to give my daughter pleasure. I let my tongue tickle her, now clean, labia and run up to her clit. I know I have to finish the job inside her pussy but I simply can't resist taking the opportunity to flicker her clit back and forth a bit before returning.

This time it feels much more pleasurable as my tongue returns inside of her. I still feel the cum taste, but more normal this time. Not the foamy used version. This tricks my mind into enjoying the taste and savoring the cum as I take it in my mouth and let it run down my throat.

I shove my tongue as far inside my daughter as possible, making me able to use my nose to massage her clit. This makes Emma moan even louder and as I pick up the pace, I feel her starting to climax.

"Oh, yes daddy," she pants. "That's it, there... that's the spot." This urges me on even further as she starts to hump my face.

"Fuck yeah," she screams out. "I'm fucking cuuuuming -- that fee-eels sooo goooood!"

I feel her pussy start to spasm, squeezing my tongue as her orgasm hits. As it does her pussy walls open in new ways, allowing cum that has been deposited deep inside of her to be released and stream down to my waiting mouth. It feels like a pitcher of cum running out of her, forcing me to swallow eagerly while simultaneously gasping for air. Emma rides her climax for a good minute before slowing down and releasing her grip of my head. When she does, I let out a loud, involuntary, cum burp, making the whole room laugh.

Emma leans down and kisses my cum soaked lips, in a welcome, but unexpected gesture. "Thank you, daddy," she says.

"You are welcome honey," I reply in as fatherly a voice as possible.

With that, Emma walks back to the ottoman and gets in her position for Shanice to lock her in again.

"Mmmm, I taste good," she says as she licks her lips, tasting her cum from our kiss.

"Yes honey," I admit. "You really do."

She smiles back at me as we both hear the final cuff click into place, making her ready for the next man to ravage her.

The man who requested the cleaning forcefully shoves his index finger inside Emma's pussy. She jilts forward, first in surprise, then in enjoyment. He pulls out the finger, looks at it quickly and gives off a satisfied hum.

"Okay then," says the man. "Let's go slut!"

"I'm ready for you, daddy," Emma responds, looking wickedly at me while referring to the man behind her who is roughly the same size and age as me. Only difference seems to be that he can get away with bossy, dominant behavior and I can't. As a result, he gets to enjoy my daughter in ways I will never be allowed to.

As his cock enters Emma, I see her eyes roll from the enjoyment and she can't help but let out a moaning "Oh, yes daddy. That's the spot." How I would love to hear my daughter respond to my cock in that way.

I turn my head and look over at my wife, who is still grinding back and forth between the cock in her mouth and the cock in her pussy. She has picked up the pace significantly and it seems like both she and her black cock stud pounding her wet snatch is getting closer and closer.

Tyrell, meanwhile, looks completely ignorant to the service he is getting. He is chatting casually with Shanice, seemingly completely ignorant of my wife's worshiping action.

I look down on myself and see how my whole upper body is already soaked in saliva and cum. I can feel it dripping from my chin, landing on my chest, and adding to the white and translucent mix of other people's ecstasy. What's not sticking to my upper body is running down my thighs and ending up in small puddles on the cushion for my knees.

I can't help but look at my own penis. Erect, completely shaved as Tyrell wants it and gift wrapped with a red ribbon that is now full of cum. I'm not sure if I'm more disgusted for being in this predicament, or if I'm hornier, embracing being a good slut for all these dominant cocks. My white penis, though, sure has its mind made up.

Before reaching a conclusion, I'm interrupted by Jessica's muffled screams. "Mummmmphhh," is all she can get out while not wanting to take Tyrell's cock out of her mouth for a second.

"Fuck, yeah bitch," the stud behind her grunts. "I'm ready to shoot my sperm deep inside your white wife pussy."

"Yeahhh, mom," Emma added in ecstasy. "Let's cum together muuu...uummm."

"AAAhhhhhggg," is Jessica's response as she now has conceded and taken her mouth away from Tyrell's black monster, but instead has her face plowed into his massive black balls. Her orgasm hits like a ton of bricks. Her legs start shaking violently and she screams in agony and enjoyment as she pushes back towards the cock inside of her.

"Ah, fuck that feels good," the black man moans. "I'm fucking coming in your cheating whore cunt."

With that he buries his cock even further in her and as she feels the sperm gush into her, Jessica's own orgasm starts over again. This is the tipping point for Emma, who watches her mother with pride, as her own orgasm hits.

This, in turn, leads to the guy fucking her releasing his load in her young pussy.

The room is filled with moans and screams of orgasmic high as the four of them come simultaneously. After watching in silent amazement at first the spectators soon start to cheer and applaud as the four ride their orgasms to completion.

When they are done the black man pulls out his semi flaccid cock from my wife's pussy. This exposes her gaping cunt to the whole room as streams of thick cum run out of her and down the insides of her thighs. She looks like the perfect used slut, on her hands and knees, with cum streaming out of her fucked cunt, while holding Tyrell's big, black cock in her white hand. Her wedding ring is still on her finger as it guides the tip of Tyrell's cock head into her eager mouth once again.

The handsome, muscular black man walks over to me and brazenly put his fuck tool in front of my face. "Taste your wife on my black cock, loser," he orders.

I look at his sweaty, toned abs and his cock, still massive despite not being hard. The days of hesitating to suck cock are long behind me. I open my mouth as much as I can and move my head forward until I feel the tip of his cock rest on my tongue.

My god, he was right, I can feel the familiar taste of my wife on his cock. I've tasted her orgasms more times than I can remember over the years. As I let my tongue flicker back and forth under the gooey head Jessica's taste is clear, but so is the taste of his alpha cum.

I can't help but relish the mix, enjoying it as it runs down my throat. I move my head forward to try and capture more as his glistening shaft enters my mouth. The shaft is smooth and slimey. His cock is still hanging limply from between his legs, making it easy to take more of.

"Nah, nah, nah," he suddenly says. "That's enough for you, white boi."

"Please, sir," I respond instinctively. "Just a little bit more."

I instantly hate myself for uttering those words.

"Forget it loser," he answers, clearly annoyed with me. As he walks away to retrieve his pants, I see another man is already plowing away with his cock buried inside my daughter.

Over the next hour or so at least half a dozen men get their way with Emma. Jessica has one more guy fucking her and another decides to go for Lisa's tight cunt. I get to clean the cum from three or four more black cocks and one more guy takes the opportunity to have me blow him until he cums again, spraying my face with his warm seed.

The que in the kitchen is still filled with men, but I sense less chatter out in the hallway, indicating the customers to our whore house is starting to come to an end. At least for this time. Just as I allow myself to start thinking that this might be over soon my worst nightmare comes true.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!"

My entire body freezes as I hear the familiar voice. I don't even need to turn my head to realize who has turned the corner and is now exposed to the scene in our house.

Of course, Nick, our obnoxious next-door neighbor, would be a willing participant in something like this.

* * * * *

Who's Nick?

As we grow older those memories of bullies in school become more and more distant. But sometimes you run into someone who makes you feel just like you are back in school, being harassed by the cool guys. Nick was that type of person for me. His family had lived next-door to us for about 10 years. They have two boys, a year or two younger than Emma. Five years ago, he divorced his kind and loving wife and simultaneously came out as bi. She moved out and he went from being annoying to plain awful.

If we got a new car, he got a more expensive car. When we bought our boat, he bought a bigger one. And he runs an online casino platform. Talk about a douchey way to make a living. Not only that, but he always belittles me when he comes over. And flirts openly with Jessica. The last few years he started with Emma as well, not realizing how incredibly inappropriate it is.

"When are you ready for a real man?" he can ask Jessica. Or say to Emma that he wishes "the tinder date I fucked last night had tits like you." What's even worse is that Emma and Jessica don't seem to think there's anything wrong with what he says. They buy into his whole act and seem to think he's the best thing since sliced bread.

Maybe they think he's harmless because he's bisexual. But that's just the thing. Since he came out he's become even more over sexualized and even more abrasive. He is always talking about sex and has such utter confidence that he can brag about plowing a guy in a sauna in the health club when he attends the friendly neighborhood poker night for dads.

Normal guys would probably feel a bit embarrassed confessing their gay tendencies in a white suburban community like ours, but not him. He seems to think that everything he does is impressive, and that the rest of us are eager to hear about his sexual endeavors, regardless of if it's with girls or guys. He couldn't be more wrong.