My Daughter's Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Five minutes. I just want five minutes. I deserve that much, don't I?" Hannah pleaded.

"For dumping me with a text then barging into my house? Sure why not," Grant continued. I gawked, even as I wiped my face clean, leaning against the kitchen wall with my ear to catch as much of the conversation as I could.

"I didn't mean to, but it's just...you have this thing...you can't just let things go and I can't just be with someone who's like that who doesn't just...let things go," Hannah said and I rolled my eyes, having heard the same spiel a thousand times: letting things go meant letting Hannah off the hook.

"What did you do, you dumb kop?" I whispered.

"You mean I don't let you give up school so you can go off backpacking in Europe? Or I don't like you coaxing favors out of other men by letting them flirt with you? You're right. I'm over it. Are you done?" Grant said.

"Why are you so controlling? What do you want me to do?" Hannah said, her pleading voice turning into a purr. Even through the wall, I could feel her walking up to Grant like a cat in heat "What do I have to do?"

"Go home, Hannah, you're being stupid," Grant said, his voice turning into a groan. I pulled down my clothes, straightening myself up, ready to step out and drag my daughter by the hair and off him.

"I said I'd make it up to you..." Hannah said and I took the first step to leave the kitchen when the door to the apartment opened "you can't be serious."

"Go home, Hannah," Grant said.

"You're kicking me out? I can't believe you-"

"I'll see you around," Grant said. Hannah gasped and whimpered for a while before the door shut behind her. I let things stay quiet for five minutes, making sure the door wouldn't knock again, then stepped out of the kitchen, catching Grant rolling a cigarette in the corridor.

"Don't bother bringing back the foil," I said, before stepping out myself. The woman in the corridor mirror gave me a very stern look, but I pretended not to notice.

***

Hannah didn't show up back home and I didn't bother with picking up the phone, even when it rang like crazy. I would let it go on for a while, then, when it got too much to put up with, I'd simply take it off the hook and wallow in the silence.

"Get back with him again,.I ought to put you over my knee and give you a potch," I'd mutter to no one in the empty house, waiting for Hannah to show up at my door, her face all smushed and teary, nose full of snot, like when she was a brat.

I'd mutter and mumble to myself in between dicing onions, mopping the floor, turning the TV on just so I could turn it off again. Anything to keep me from thinking about Grant and his brown blonde hair and how I sucked his-

"Easy Miriam, easy," I scolded myself, even as I felt myself get all tingly and wet and the taste of him came back into my mouth like a memory "she was your daughter's boyfriend wasn't he? He was going to propose."

Was going to, the woman in my head said past tense. Besides, you didn't wait that long, did you?

"See if I ever do anything for her, that wilde chaya," I told myself while folding Rachel's leftover underwear, thinking of his touch on me, the way he groaned when he put his tongue up inside me, how he slid up and down me when he had me on the table. There was a little pinch down there and I dug my nails into my things, trying to stop it, but it came again, harder and my fingers moved up to my thigh, between my legs. I let them linger over the fabric, thinking what's the harm, just before I slipped the fabric aside...

The doorbell rang. Then a knock. Then another ring. Not Hannah.

I fixed my skirt and shirt and opened the door, knowing who it was before I even put my hand on the doorknob.

"Can I come in?" Grant said. There was a bottle of wine in his hands and a little cardboard box "I brought something. Felt right, I guess."

"You got some nerve, coming here," I said, even as I motioned him inside, watching him as he put the bottle and the box down by the living room. I stayed by the door, my hand on the doorknob, even though we both knew perfectly well what we both wanted.

"Mrs. J..." Grant began.

"Muriel. Might as well call me that, after everything," I said. Grant took another step toward me.

"Muriel, I don't...want to be with Hannah. Not after everything that happened," he said.

"She seems to have a different opinion," I said. Grant rolled his eyes.

"Yeah well, she had her chance. And besides, I think you know what I want. And I also know what you want."

"Is that what you want? Get involved with some bubbe? You know I'll be a grandmother, soon?" I said, even as I let go of the handle and took a step toward him, hands wrapped in front of my chest where I could see them.

"Congratulations," Grant said and his fingers ran through my hair and I fell onto him, our lips meeting together. His tongue slipped into my mouth and danced with mine and I grabbed onto him like I was drowning. We kissed and his knee came up, parting my legs, his thigh grinding between them. I moaned, bucking against him like a cat in heat, melting in his hands as he grasped my behind and kneaded it, pulling me onto him.

We lingered near the door before I finally broke away, reaching blindly, my fingers caressing his member before I found his hand and pulled him toward the bedroom. We stopped twice, on the way, while he kissed me, driving me up against the wall, picking me up like a ragdoll, and letting me feel his hardness between my legs, before letting me down so we could tear at each other's clothes. By the time we reached the bed, I was down to my underwear, pushing his pants down past his ankles with my heel before he threw me on the mattress.

Grant grasped my panties, so wet he could see through them, and tore the fabric apart in one swift motion. His member slapped on my lips wetly and I let him slide across me, from nub to hole. He teased me, pulled back as we kissed and he leaned in, deeper, pulling away as I ground into him.

"Yalla, what are you waiting for?" I moaned, crazy with lust, digging my nails into his back. Grant only smiled, pull back, then let me have the entire thing.

I froze in place like a stuck fish as soon as I felt him bottom out inside me, his girth stretching me wider than I'd ever had before. The shock must have shown in my face, the sharp, short pain of his head grinding against me, the way he stretched me so deeply, the feeling of his body, crushing me into the mattress. He moved slowly, carefully, letting me get used to it, feeling the way I shuddered with his every move, even as I gushed from between my legs.

"Want me to slow down?" he asked, slowly pulling back but I just made a noise like some traif and pulled him in. Grant picked up slowly, grinding into me and against me, waiting for the pain to go away. When my eyes had started to roll to the back of my head, he hooked his hands under my thighs and pushed them back and apart, leaning into me. The jolt of pain came again and something inside me gave, as his cock head poked past, inside my womb. I bit my lip but couldn't keep from screaming, my entire body shivering as I finished against him. He waited for a while, letting me feel him, his full balls resting against my behind before he started to pull back and slide back inside, letting me have it little by little, pulling back, then out, again and again. He pulled back until he was almost entirely out, then smashed back into me again and I howled like a dog before he did it again and again, rocking my entire body with every motion.

I rocked back into him, trying to catch up, holding on like a drowning woman. I tried to moan but no sound came from me except for the wet noises and the way he slapped against me as he pushed me harder and harder into the bed. Again, I shuddered and the first wave came, then again and Grant kept up the thrusts, riding it deeply.

"I'm gonna cum," he groaned, as I rode came down from my sixth orgasm and teetered at the edge of the seventh. He began to pull out, so I wrapped my legs around him.

"Nu, what are you worried about, giving me a fifth?" I said, backing into him, grinding deep until I felt him let go inside me, setting my womb on fire. I rode the feeling, pushing myself against him until he had given me every last drop and he pulled out of me.

"Holy shit Muriel, that was great," Grant gasped, even as I kissed my way down his body, toward his putz, all messy from me and him. I grasped it, then kissed the skin at the tip, sucking it before I took it down my mouth.

"What do you mean 'was'" I said, as my tongue ran circles around his head again and again and I took him in my mouth. I'd never known the taste of it much, mine or a man's, but it felt right as I took it down into my mouth and Grant groaned, getting hard again. I undid my bra and slid up his body, letting his slick member slide between my breasts fit so snuggly only the head poked out and slid it up and down. He gawked at me, mouth hanging open as I stuck out my tongue to lap at the head.

"Where did you...fuck...learn how to do that?" he groaned.

"What, you think I had three daughters and a son by laying back and closing my eyes?" I said, while my tongue ran circles around his head and my lips wrapped around it and I sucked on it, letting it pop out my mouth to slap on his hard, flat belly.

Grant leaned back, watching me as I slid up his body, grasping his member between my legs as I kissed him, letting the head linger in, then out. He grasped my behind and raked his nails across it, trying to drive himself up in me, but I pulled away.

"Are you getting back with Hannah?" I asked, my thumb running across the tip, smearing it all over. Again, he tried a thrust and I pulled back.

"What the hell kinda question is that?" he said, then jumped as I squeezed "No, we're done. It's over."

"She's not a bad meydl, just lacks discipline," I said, letting go just enough to let the head linger at the edge, teasing him with just the tip "you could teach her."

"She won't listen to me," Grant said, moaning as I began to move, taking the tip in, letting the wet sounds fill the room.

"Hannah isn't the listening type. But she can learn from example," I said, leaning back, taking half the thing inside me, kissing him as he began to slowly slide in and out of me, pushing his cum from me with every motion, pushing me to the edge of another orgasm.

"And what if she doesn't?" Grant said, already harder than he'd ever been before watching me squat on top of him, his tip at attention in me as I eased down along him, until he was all the way inside me, filling me deeper than any man had before. I ground myself up in him, then pulled back, letting him see how I glistened for him, coming down to take him, again and again, the entire house filled with the wet, slapping sounds of the both of us going at it like animals. Again and again, I shuddered on him, one orgasm after the other until I lost count and Grant threw his head back, bucking into me, before he grasped me by the shoulders and impaled me down on him, letting me feel his seed fill me again.

He pulled out, climbing up to feed me his cock. I took it into my mouth, sucking it clean without stopping to think, and when he was finally good and spent, I said:

"I've got two more. One of them should stick."

12