My Daughter's Panties Pt. 02

Story Info
Cathy's control of me begins in earnest...
3.1k words
4.59
10.9k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: thank you for all the comments on Part 1 - it has been my most popular story on Lit and I've been meaning to follow up on it for ages, and here we finally are! I hope to start on Part 3 in about a month's time. Please feel free to leave comments! - Chloe)

After that fateful day, when Cathy caught me with her panties, my life has been completely different...

First, came that moment of clarity. After my daughter made love to me that first time, I had a great part of the next day to contemplate what had happened and what the consequences of it could be.

Could I still call myself Cath's mother? Does she still see me as her mum? Or something else? Her lover? I tried to busy myself with housework but all the time my mind was ablaze. It had happened, and deep down I knew I wanted it to happen again.

When Cathy came home that afternoon, I asked for us to have a chat. She could see I was agitated so she agreed. We made some coffee and sat down.

"Are you upset about last night?" she asked before I could get the words out.

"Not exactly, Cath. I can't deny how I felt. How you made me feel," I said. I couldn't look her in the eyes as i spoke.

"So, what is it then, Melissa?" I looked at her sharply when she said my name.

"It's that. Exactly that, you calling me Melissa and not Mum. Is that how you see me now?" My voice was trembling a bit. She smiled at me and took hold of my hands.

"Of course you are my mum. In every aspect of our lives except sex. And you're going to find sex plays a very large part of my life. In those circumstances, you, mummy, are my slut!"

I swear, my pussy leaked when she said that.

"So, everything else, you're happy with? As far as anyone else is concerned we're just mum and daughter?"

She gave me a grin which I'm inclined to call evil. She'd never looked at me like that before!

"Well, Melissa, I didn't say that. You see, I have several sluts to take care of my needs, and you're likely to be meeting some soon enough." Oh God, I was blushing and leaking at the same time.

"Wh-what?" I stammered. Cath reached into her bag and rummaged.

"In fact," she said, fishing something out of her bag, "I brought you a present from the slut i was with just before coming home." She tossed the object to me -- it was a pair of pale blue briefs, and they felt damp to the touch. I tentatively brought them to my nose and inhaled the heady scent of some other slut's arousal.

"Put them on, Melissa," said Cath. I wasted no time, standing and pulling my own panties down from beneath my skirt.

"No, Mel. I want you to strip." she said.

I obeyed, taking off my skirt and blouse, and unhooking my bra. I stood naked for a moment then stepped into the legs of the used knickers. As i pulled them up, I felt the cool damp gusset press against my cunt, my own fluids soaking into the material. I felt so dirty and horny, and I loved every second of it.

Cath had put down her cup of coffee and pushed the table out of the way. She beckoned me closer.

"Give me a twirl, slut," she said. I did as instructed, standing in front of her, turning slowly around till my bum was facing her, I felt her hands on me, sliding over the fabric covering my cheeks.

"You fill these out nicely, Mel."

"Thank you, Miss," Miss?? I could hardly believe I'd said it, but it felt right, appropriate.

She looked at me appraisingly, smiling.

"Good girl. You're learning." she said, then pulled the material tight up against my cunt.

"Keep them like that, Melissa."

Cath stood and undid her jeans, slowly peeling them off her thighs and legs. I didn't move, just waited for her next command. Soon she was standing in her tee-shirt and red panties, and settled on the chair behind her, sat on the edge of it, leaning back. She slouched there and parted her thighs, beckoning me between them. I knelt and made to grab the hem of her panties, but she stopped me.

"No, no, no, Mel...leave them on me. Lick me through the fabric..."

"Can I use my hands as well?" I asked. She nodded silently.

I'd caught a look in her eye, and as time slowed down in my mind, I realised that this was the breaking point. If I did this, and submitted to her, there would be no turning back. She knew this also, I could tell. This was the tipping point, and for a split second she was nervous that I might refuse and want to go back to how things were. It was the most vulnerable I'd seen her in ages, and it made my heart soar.

Time sped back up and I was on her mound in a flash. I pressed my open lips against her mound, dragging them downward, licking the length of the gusset and her inner thighs framing them. I felt her breathe out, slowly, relieved. I pulled the panties tight against her, so the contours of her lips pressed through, then i licked along them, back and forth, over and over. Cath's breathing changed, becoming deeper, faster as I licked hard and fast along her lips and slit.

"Keep going mel slut" she breathed. I felt her hand on my hair. I strummed my thumb over her hood, a little bump pressing against the taut fabric. I heard her grunt and moan, and I kept strumming and licking her through the panties until she started to cum, her hand tight in my hair holding me firmly in place. I felt the warm ooze of cum on the other side of the fabric seeping in, and I sucked on it hungrily.

I was my daughter's slut.

------

The next day, I spent completely naked, as ordered by my mistress, my daughter. I was allowed to wear an apron while cooking, but otherwise not a stitch of clothing. It made me feel very self-conscious and submissive, to be completely exposed all day. However, that evening I was due to attend a meeting at the local town hall. The local fete was approaching, and I usually had a stall selling cakes and fudge.

Cathy decided what I was going to wear, a nice summer dress which ended just past my knees, and heeled sandals.

"Wear your hair up, with these earrings," she showed me a nice pair that belonged to her, dangling sliver teardrops with a blue stone. However, when I opened for my underwear drawer, I found that it was empty. I looked at Cathy, puzzled. She stood there with her hands behind her back and an innocent grin upon her lips.

"You don't own any panties anymore, slut. You will only wear ones which i give you. And I have a special pair for you tonight."

With that, she handed me a pair of panties. I recognised them straight away. After all, I'd gotten very intimately close to them the previous evening. They were the red panties Cathy had worn when I went down on her. The ones she'd worn when I made her cum.

"Cathy..." I said. What part of me wanted to say was no, I couldn't possibly wear these cum-stained panties in public! But the words died before they were borne out of my mouth. She was standing there with her arms crossed and her eyebrow arched, and my resolve was weakened by the dirty eroticism of it and my desire to be as slutty as my daughter wanted me to be. I held them to my face, inhaling the pungent smell of my daughter's arousal from yesterday and recalled the sensation of her cumming in them, and the sexy moans she made. I stepped into them and slid them up my thighs, anticipating the moment they made contact with my own cunt, my warmth mixing with her encrusted cream.

"You look amazing, Melissa. I hope you have a good time. Oh, and keep your phone to hand, won't you!" she said, as she walked me to the door. "Yes, Miss", I said, and she kissed me on the lips as she opened the door.

-----

There were about fifty people at the meeting. Most of us were sat facing a curved committee table, behind which were set the main organisers. Two of whom, I suddenly realised, I'd fucked in the past! I looked at them now through different eyes, ones which had developed an attraction to women, and for the life of me I couldn't understand what had led me to them before. Instead, I found myself checking out their wives, and wondering what it would take to get me between their thighs.

The meeting broke up for a coffee break. As I left my seat, I felt my phone vibrate. I slipped it out of my pocket and saw Cathy had messaged me. I took a quick peek, and gulped when i saw she'd sent me a photo of her crotch, wearing a pair of pink lace knickers!

I quickly put the phone away in my pocket, but my hand was still touching it when it vibrated again. I looked around, saw no one was paying me any attention. It was another photo, this time Cathy's thumb was hitched inside the hem of the panties, pulling them downward, exposing her smooth mound. I swallowed hard and felt the colour in my cheeks. Oh God, I was getting excited.

"Melissa, how the devil are you!" a voice behind me said. I turned to see my neighbour, Tom, and his wife Jackie.

"Oh, Hi Tom, Jackie. All good thanks!"

"Are you planning to have a stall this year?" Jackie asked.

"Oh, yes. How about yourselves?" I asked. As we talked, I could feel my phone vibrate, once, twice, three times. What on earth was she sending me now?

"Nah, we're not the creative types per se," said Tom, "but we like to do our bit and volunteer to help out, don't we, Jackie dear?" he beamed at his wife. Tom was in his forties, and reasonably fit. He kept his hair pretty short and wore glasses. Jackie, I realised, was a bit of a find, and Tom was obviously punching above his weight class with her. She was standing sideways, leaning into Tom and I could see the contours of her body, her arching back and shapely bum. She looked delicious.

Such thoughts were not helping my current predicament. I was feeling wet in my panties -- Cathy's panties! - and I was starting to wonder if my imagination was running rampant as I feared I could smell my arousal. I was horrified to learn that I wasn't imagining it, as Jackie was sniffing the air with a puzzled look.

"Can you smell something...odd?" she asked. Oh God I was so embarrassed as now Tom was also sniffing the air.

"Yes, you're right dear, it smells...odd, but also...familiar, doesn't it?"

"Excuse me both, I need to get to the bathroom..." I stumbled off quickly, heading for the toilets just outside the hall. I scrambled into one of the cubicles and quickly locked the door, fishing out my phone.

There were four messages from Cathy. The first was a photo of her bare pussy, legs open. She was obviously wet. I opened the second picture. Oh lord, it showed her pussy being fed one of her dildo's, the purple one. Her juices were coating the shaft. I winced in pain as i suddenly realised I'd been pinching my breast as I gazed at her gorgeous cunt.

The final pic. Oh lord. That final pic was so sexy. It showed her pussy post orgasm. It was a mess, sloppy, her dildo held just below her slit, and coated in cream. I moaned looking at it. I so wanted to taste her again at that moment.

The last message was the worst though. It simply read, "Do Not Cum! Wait till your meeting has finished and come home as normal". Fuck. I was almost there already; it wouldn't take much to push me over. Before I could move though, the bathroom door banged open, and I heard two people giggling and heading to the other cubicle.

They were giggling and making shh shh noises at each other, there were murmurings of "slut" and "naughty boy" between sighs and kissing sounds.

It didn't take me long to figure out it was Tom and Jackie. I thought to myself now that they were getting busy with each other, I could sneak out, but...my horniness and curiosity got the better of me!

I stood on the seat of the toilet and silently hoisted myself up to peer over the top of the cubicle. Very tentatively, i peered over the top, and looked down, to see Jackie giving her hubby a blowjob. She looked really beautiful actually, with his hand in her hair, her lips stretched around his shaft. Tom, for his part, was holding Jackie's hair and closing his eyes. He wasn't going to last too long.

I quietly stepped down and made my way out, skipping the remaining half of the meeting. I knew my stall slot was secure anyway. Melissa's panties were soddened, and I was squirming on my car seat the whole journey home. It was so hard to concentrate, luckily there was very little traffic by then. My knees and thighs were squeezed together the whole drive back.

As I closed the front door, I heard Cathy call out, "In here, Mel!" She was in the living room, sat in one of the armchairs. She was naked, except for the thick looking strapon. I stood in front of her, my thighs were quivering.

"You're indoors now, slut, so strip." I obeyed, slinking out of the summer dress and bra, standing in my...her panties. Most of the material was wet.

She beckoned me closer and took hold of either side of the knickers and slowly peeled them down...they were sticky, I could feel it.

"Oh, wow, you really made a mess of yourself, Melissa. You really are a slut, aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress" I responded, heat coming to my cheeks.

Her fingers entered me. There was no warning, no ceremony. They slid in easily. I moaned in pleasure as she hooked and gripped my inner wall. She stood up and looked me in the eye, her lips almost touching mine.

"What am I to do with this sodden mess, slut?"

"Please Mistress, I need to cum!"

She smiled at me. "So, you managed to obey me, then? What a good slut you are! Ok darling Melissa, I'll allow you to cum... get on your hands and knees."

I dropped so fast. I was so damned needy it embarrassed me but God, I needed her to fuck me. She had slightly different plans though, which I realised when she slid a lubed finger into my arse. I moaned and pushed back on it, knowing the thick cock would soon replace her slender finger.

Sure enough, it was quickly withdrawn and I felt her over me, bending her knees and aiming the cock at my tight backdoor. The lube helped as she pushed into me, but she still stretched me and wasn't being gentle. I groaned in pain as she invaded my arse. I tried to relax as much as I could.

She said, "Good slut...take it... take it all in..." I moaned. My arse was on fire and my cunt was literally dripping. She was moving in me now, fucking me. Her hands were on my back, steadying herself. My head was hanging down but she grabbed my hair and yanked me up as she thrust into me.

She was relentless, merciless, magnificent. She buggered me hard.

"May I.... may I touch myself mistress?" I managed to utter.

"Uh huh" came her reply. She was breathless herself and close, I could tell. I reached under me and tentatively touched my cunt. Oh my God I was so sopping wet and slimy. My clit was so hard, straining, I didn't dare touch it directly but slide two fingers into my cunt. I could feel Cathy's cock as i started to fuck myself. It took hardly any time at all before I started to cum. I suddenly felt Cath's body against me as she started cumming herself and we collapsed to the floor.

I don't know how long we were there on the floor, but I was awakened by the sensation of Cathy sliding her cock out of my arse. She leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Good girl, Mel."

She allowed me to go have a shower, and I spent a lot of time caring for my pussy and ass. When I came out, Mel called me to her room. I made sure I'd dried my body properly and entered her room naked, my hair still wrapped in a towel.

"Kneel down, Mel", she said softly. I knelt at her feet, looking up at her. She was smiling at me, reached out and stroked my cheek.

"I've also been thinking about our relationship, and I want to make sure that, when you're out and about, you have a physical reminder of who you belong to. So..." She reached behind her on the bed and brought forth two slim boxes, one larger than the other. She opened the larger one first, revealing a pink leather collar with the word "SLUT" set in rhinestones.

"You shall wear this, when you are at home, my slut." and she stood and placed it around my neck, buckling it at the back. I swallowed hard as my mistress collared me.

"And this," she said as she opened the smaller box, showing me its contents. It was a black bracelet. It didn't have anything written on it. It didn't need to.

"This you shall wear at all times, Mel. At home, or outside, this shall remind you of me. That you are my slut."

I stared at it on my wrist. It was made of smooth, polished onyx. Simple, yet chic and wouldn't look out of place with any outfit Cathy made me wear.

"Thank you, Mistress!" I said. She patted my head and headed to the shower herself. I remained kneeling on the floor, happy, staring at my new token of her ownership. And as I did so, a memory crept up to me. When I was at the meeting, I'd been checking out the wife of one of the committee members. She'd been wearing a green summer dress which went really well with her red hair, and as she'd lifted her hand to sweep her hair behind her ear, I'm pretty sure she'd been wearing a bracelet just like this...