All Comments on 'My Daughter's Roommate'

by Erlikkhan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
suyaosuyaoalmost 2 years ago

You ruined the story by adding the lifeguard party where the 2 girls sucking and fucking multiple dudes.

sirhugssirhugsalmost 2 years ago
Just one question

who sucks the golf pro's cum out of Mom's asshole in the sequel?

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 2 years ago

The girls have to be drunk to fuck him. What's sexy about rape? That's what it is when the female is too drunk to give consent.

You need to work on your English. I'd be embarrassed to put out something like this for anyone to read.

TabooTales1TabooTales1almost 2 years ago

From a porn stand-point, it's a great story. It's hot and a great fantasy.

Four stars if only because there's just not a lot here except oversexed one-dimensional people. Almost no problem cheating on his wife, fucking his drunk daughter, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A fine example of how not to write or, how to write using excessive exaggeration.

You gave yourself an extra inch or two and FYI, only about 5% of a cumshot is from your balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe a lingerie fashion show from all three ladies in garter belts, stockings, heels with more dirty talk. The sluts telling daddy how much they love fucking. Plus a massive facial at the end. Hoping.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Are the girls going to seduce Jill ?

Then have a 4some?

Is Jill getting some on the side to?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shit story..that's all folks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Are the girls going to seduce Jill ?"

.

Frankly, the way this was going, while it may have been a little hard since this first person from his POV, I have expected that when he first fucked Jessi, Sara had sneaked off (or Jill did wake up and discovered them) and was 69ing with Jill.

SirKevinSirKevinalmost 2 years ago

Good story, decent horny characters getting their fuck on. In the future, more consent, please! Drunk people are iffy, sleeping people definitely can't consent.

Keep writing, keep learning!

-y4

curt6986curt6986almost 2 years ago

nice hot sexy as fuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I absolutely adore cunt in every way, especially cuts that squirt lots of cunt juice. I just love to get drunk on cunt juice and fuck one cunt while eating another and some times even finger fucking a third, all of us wallowing in cunt juice and cock cream. Cunt crazed fucker Lancashire, UK.

SatyrDickSatyrDick9 months ago

[19.08.23]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

IncestuosIncestuos7 months ago

Great story. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love this story. I can just feel the sex between the girls and the father. I would love to be the father.

Phlycpl210Phlycpl2103 months ago

Wow! That was a very hot story. I guess the dad was definitely an ass man! He even liked a couple if fingers up his own ass. Awesome story. Well done.

D& A

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous