My Daughter's Special Friend Pt. 03

Story Info
What happens next for Kathy & Jenna.
4.7k words
4.7
18.9k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,238 Followers

With the blessing of the author, I have created this version of The Houseguest by Emersonchristie. If you haven't read that story I highly recommend it. All characters in sexual activities are 18 or older. Nitpickers, please accept that the narrative occasionally is first person from the POV of the main character and that the grammar is how I intended it to be. Thank you and I hope that you enjoy this story. Let me know what you think.

~*~

After we consummated our relationship Jenna and I had a very nice intimate dinner before we returned to the bedroom to rest. We slept naked in each other's arms and woke up in the same position at 6 AM the next morning. As it was so early in the morning I knew that the neighbors with a view of the Jacuzzi would be asleep. So, dragged my lover from bed, pulled her down the stairs, and led her outside (naked). Jenna looked so adorable standing naked with her semi-flaccid cock dangling between her legs and her arms covering her magnificent breasts while I pulled the lid off the Jacuzzi.

I took my Amazonian lover in my arms and we stood there wrapped in a loving embrace while the water reached the desired temperature. The two of us must have looked quite fetching if any of our neighbors living on their second stories saw us. I didn't care, I was in love. Once the water was ready we climbed into the heated Jacuzzi. While in the water we are very affectionate out in the open despite my warning Kendall about this very activity only days ago. Of course as far as she was concerned that version of Kathy died the moment that Jenna claimed me as her lover. Now I am a free spirit, I will show my young lover how deep my feelings for her are and not care where I am or who sees us. Her heart belongs to me, now and forever.

Later that morning Jenna went to her job interview. The woman in charge questioned Jenna and loved her responses. After thirty minutes the woman known as Lisa Wilder shook Jenna's hand and welcomed her to the group. Jenna immediately went to orientation for her responsibility. I picked her up at 3 PM when she was done. I surprised Jenna as I traded in my old sensible Toyota Camry for a Supra. My logic was that if older men can have mid-life crises, trade-in their old wives for younger women, and buy sports cars why can't she?

When we arrived at the house Jenna requested that I sit in the living room and wait for her to return. She stepped into my office and after several minutes emerged from the room clad in her red one-piece swimsuit. She came out strutting like a runway model in her bare feet. Her magnificent tits were standing firm for me to see and as she turned she showed me her beautiful ass. Jenna pulled the bottom of her swimsuit up between her cheeks to show me those lovely caramel globes. When she did a little twirl in front of me she stopped just long enough for me to lean forward and kiss each of those two cheeks. As I had worn lipstick I made sure to press firmly against them to leave my mark on her (again).

The next day Jenna started her first lifeguard shift at 11 AM. The female lifeguards at her beach actually wore the one-piece red bathing suits like the actresses on Baywatch but of the ones Kathy saw only a few looked like the actresses on the show but none of them (real or actresses) were as beautiful or desirable as Jenna. Jenna decided while she was on duty that she would tape her girl cock up so that it was barely noticeable but I had a feeling that with all that beautiful girl flesh running around (and a few guys) that she might have to keep an ice pack between her legs to help keep that monster down. Jenna wore her long black hair straight and in a ponytail while she was on duty and as I watched her take her post on at the watch station she looked like an absolute goddess on the beach. I opted to stay at the beach for an hour and took pictures of my amazon beauty on her first day of work for posterity. At noon we kissed goodbye and I made my way home as I had preparations to make now that I knew what and who I wanted.

After returning to the house I shared with Carl and Kendall I began working on my newest articles with the plan to get as much work done before my lover finished her shift at 5 PM. With the topic, I selected I managed to type up my first draft, proofread it and then revise it. After reading the revision I made a few more corrections and changes and upon proofing, it turned into my final draft before submitting it to my editor at 3 PM which was my personal goal. I shut my laptop and put it in the case as it and my data drives were loaded in the case that I keep with me.

Carl called me at 3:15 PM to let me know that Connie had come to once again. Despite the meds that Connie was on she was in immense pain and was crying when she got her first coherent look at what had happened to her. Kendall took the phone from Carl as Connie was asking for him. Kendall was a wreck having just talked to her favorite aunt now that she was awake. She had told her that she had a good first year at college and that she hoped everything would turn out well for her so that Connie could see her cross the stage when she eventually graduated. Connie told her that she had faith in Kendall and if something should happen, Kendall needed to get her degree and go on to make her proud. Connie also told Kendall not to take too long in finding the right person to spend her life with like she had. She was happy she had the chance to have a family but as she waited until she was twenty-six to start she only had two years with her husband and one with their son. Connie informed Kendall that tomorrow is never guaranteed and life is short so go find that special someone that makes her happy.

When Carl returned he told me that he had called the office and needed an indefinite leave of absence as he had no idea how long he was going to be out of town. I later learned that the company agreed but asked if they could ship him a laptop with a wireless hotspot should he feel the need for a distraction. Carl agreed as he knew eventually just worrying about his sister would drive him mad so a distraction would do him some good. He said he would be with his family until Monday at the earliest and that he would call her Sunday night to let her know if he was staying or coming home, depending on Connie's condition.

I told him that my prayers were with Connie and his family (and I meant it) and was not surprised when he once again hung up without saying that he loved me. I had purposely only said goodbye as I wanted to see what he did and Carl did not disappoint me. I also had no intention of telling him that I loved him even if he said it first as I no longer did. I haven't loved Carl as I use to for some time, something Jenna helped me realize without even trying. Sure I still care for him but the love we once shared just wasn't there anymore.

The front doorbell rang immediately afterward and I went to open it and was greeted by four young men and one slightly older one. I led them up the stairs to my office and showed them what needed to be done here. The two youngest-looking lads had carried boxes up with them and they began loading anything that needed to be packed up.

I then led the trio to my bedroom where my clothes were laid out on the bed, I pointed to the dresser that I was taking. The younger of the two began making boxes to pack up my clothes while his associate taped the drawers of my dresser. The boss then followed me while I showed him the few items that I wanted (and had to claim to) that would be moved into storage until I decided where I would be living permanently. These plans all came about when Jenna informed me that she had originally planned to rent a room at an extended stay hotel when she broke up officially with Kendall. I looked at her like she was crazy as that plan would have cost her most of her summer earnings. I nixed that as I had an alternate plan.

I have a cousin, Keith Baxter, that lives in an even fancier subdivision of our city but he is seldom in California during the summer as he chooses to travel during those months to see the world and sow his wild oats. Keith was his parent's only child and he inherited their vast conglomerate when he turned 21 (his parents were from my side of the family) not having a love of business sold fifty percent of the stock in the business. Baxters (the corporate name as well as the family name) has long been sought after by various corporations and entrepreneurs so Keith sold those shares for considerably more than it was worth (just because he didn't like business didn't mean he didn't know business). He opted to retain half of the shares as it was his family's company and he didn't want to give it up completely.

As Keith's home was always empty from June to September, I knew it would be perfect for Jenna and I. As I am one of the few that are allowed in (as I am also one of the few with the security code) I took Jenna for a walk through the house before she went to work. Just to be safe I sent Keith an e-mail asking permission to use his home and of course, as his favorite cousin, I was granted permission.

I was just trying to decide what Jenna and I would do for dinner when my phone rang and looking at the screen I see it is my wayward husband's number. "Hi, Carl." I greet him with a steady tone that hid how giddy and happy I was. Not at his family's misfortune where his sister was concerned, but at my good fortunes with Jenna.

"Katherine..." Carl starts and I know this must be serious as he never calls me by my full name. "Honey... Connie's going to be all right."

I sigh at that good news but it hardly merits him using my full name. "I'm glad to hear that Carl. I'm sure that Kendall is ecstatic. So what's wrong... you never use my full name."

"Connie needed an emergency kidney transplant and unfortunately no one in the immediate family was compatible... or so we thought." I hear Carl sigh. "We did find a compatible doner though... my son."

"Son?" I say in disbelief.

"I never told you this but when I broke up with Susan before we got engaged we had..."

"Sex Carl," I say.

"Breakup sex but yes, sex. I didn't know but she got pregnant. Susan and my mother hid this from us all these years. I've decided that I want a divorce. I haven't been happy for quite some time and I've decided to move home to be by my family and to get to know my son." Carl says.

"I'll file for divorce immediately," I tell Carl. I think I took him by surprise by how indifferent I'm being about the situation.

"Th... thank you. I'm sorry about this... really. I love you... just..."

"It's fine Carl. I realize that I haven't been happy for some time and if this is what you want, I won't fight you on it. However, as I am not contesting this I want the house. You don't have to pay me alimony and you can come to get whatever you want from the house but it and everything you leave behind belongs to me." I tell him. I can literally hear him thinking which means he is running numbers through his head to see if there is a downside to my demand.

"The house and half of our joint savings agreed." Carl counters. I actually didn't think about our bank account but the fact that he added that means he still cares a bit about my well-being. Of course, he doesn't know that I plan to sell the house as soon as his and Kendall's belongings are removed.

"Done. I will call our lawyer to draw up the paperwork and fax it to your mother's home." I state.

"Thank you, Kathy." He says using the name he has used for the last twenty-plus years.

"Your welcome. Have a happy life." I say and hang up happy to put an end to this part of my life and grinning with glee at the next part yet to come.

After Jenna finished her shift we went back to Keith's home to look things over. We decided that we wanted to take up residence in Keith's pool house. It was a nice-sized guest house more than a pool house (but the rich call things what they want). We chose the pool house as it was what we were looking for, small, private, and intimate. I informed her that we would still be living in my house for the next few days but we would christen our new home after the furniture was delivered.

The moving crew that I hired delivered our belongings on Saturday as it was Jenna's day off and we could supervise the delivery and placement of our belongings. I set up my office inside the main house in one of the vacant first-floor rooms near the pool for those days Jenna would be off and I needed to work before we could play. After everything was placed the way we wanted it I paid the moving crew the second half of their fee and wished them a nice weekend (they earned time and a half for Saturday but it was worth it to share the experience with Jenna).

To Jenna's surprise, I insisted we return to my old house for one last thing. I led her back to my former bedroom and Carl's side of the bed. She looked at me inquisitively and I was enjoying being the one in charge of a change. "Help me strip the bed," I order. She looked at me cockeyed but she moved to the opposite side of the bed (my side and we turned down the comforter, and then stripped off all the sheets and pillowcases. She saw the replacement set on the dresser that Carl uses and with a puzzled look on her face went about helping me make the bed. The sheets were black silk and looked a little worn but Jenna noted they still felt amazing. Once the sheets and pillowcases were in place we folded the comforter back into place.

"Ok... I give up..." Jeanna declares. "why did we just do that?"

"Jenna... do you love me?" I ask her. My pulse is racing with what I want to say and I am so nervous for her answer but I just have to ask.

"You know I do Kathy," Jenna says taking hold of Kathy's sexy hips.

I take Jenna's left hand and remove the wedding band that belongs to Carl from her hand. I find it touching that she never took it off for a moment since she put it on. Once it is off Jenna watches as I lift my left hand and remove my wedding and engagement rings that have not left my hand once in 20 years. I walk over to Carl's nightstand and drop both rings into his valuable case. I walk back to my beautiful amazon and lead her around the bed to my old nightstand. Inside is the only thing that I have left in the house as I was waiting for just this moment. Opening the drawer, I pull out a small black velvet box. Opening the box Jenna sees a beautiful round-shaped diamond set in a platinum band. Jenna notices that the band is interlocking with the wedding band. Upon further inspection, Jenna noticed that on the engagement ringside of her ring there is an emerald gemstone while on the wedding ring band there is a blue sapphire gemstone. When the ring is interlocked the two gems represent each of us (our eye color) and the diamond symbolizes our union.

"It's beautiful," Jenna whispers. This is one of the few instances in the short time that I've known her that she has not exuded that confident air about her. It is the first time since she stepped through my front door with Kendall that I am the one in control. This fact alone is turning me on knowing that I have done this to her.

Taking her hand I say, "I know that you still have a year of college to complete, and I know that this is all very sudden but I wanted to mark the closing of this chapter of my life with the beginning of the next chapter... our chapter. Jenna Isabella Martinez... will you spend your life with me? Please, marry me and become my wife?"

Jenna is crying as I slide the ring onto her finger. She is surprised that it is a perfect fit (I managed to sneak her ring size while she was sleeping soundly). I put the entire ring on her hand so that she can see how it will look once we are legally married. Jenna is speechless but the kiss she plants on me answers my question.

"I want you to know, that as of today I am legally separated from Carl. He requested a divorce so he can go be with his ex-girlfriend which is fine with me. He gets her and I get you." I explain.

"I don't care what she looks like... Carl is trading down." Jenna tells me.

"Thank you, love." I reply.

"So..." My crying fiance starts to say, "when do you want to get married."

"Carl has friends that are rushing through our divorce. I think it should be done by the end of September... so how about in December when you fly home for winter break?" I ask.

"How big of a wedding are you wanting?" Jenna asks.

"As big as you want. This is our wedding." I remind her.

"Honestly, depending on how things go with my parents we can just do a small intimate affair," Jenna replies.

"I only have a few family members and friends that I know I want to attend so that sounds perfect to me," I inform my fiance.

"December it is then," Jenna says. She leans down and captures my lips in a romantic kiss that has me shaking. I have to force myself to stay strong as there is still one last order of business to attend to.

"There's just... one last piece of business to attend to," I inform my fiance. Stepping back I pull my shirt over my head to reveal my naked 37DD tits to Jenna. Before she can do or say anything, I then unbutton my slacks and let them fall to the floor. I am standing before Jenna wearing only my garter, suspenders, and stockings, the same ones I wore the first time we made love. I move onto the bed and slide up the middle until my back reaches the pillows.

"Strip," I order my gorgeous fiance.

I watch as Jenna mimics my actions and removes her shirt. She actually has a bra on (not anticipating my plan) and I watch as she unfastens the clasps behind her back and drops her bright yellow bra to the floor. She then unfastens her shorts and allows them to slide down her long shapely legs. My amazon now only has her lace panties on. They, like her bra, are yellow and the front is straining to contain her hard cock which is pointing upwards and the front is soaked from her womanly pussy. Jenna poses as he puts her thumbs in the sides of the band, and stretches them slowly lowering them over her hips.

Once naked Jenna slinks up the middle of the bed looking at me like the predator that is ready to feast on its prey. When she moves forward to take my lips I stop her with my left hand. She looks at me puzzled and I tell her, "I want you to do something to mark this special occasion."

"Anything," Jenna replies. I can feel the heat from her throbbing cock and smell the juices from her damp sex.

"I want you... to fuck your fiance... up her virgin ass." I say staring into Jenna's eyes.

My lover watches as I reach into the pillow to my left and pull out a bottle of lubricant. I hold it out to her and she takes it, pops the cap open, and squeezes out a generous amount of the lube. She makes a scene of slowly applying the lotion to her cock and I see her caramel-colored member glistening when she is finished. Taking her hand she applies the lube to my anal ring before putting some more on her fingers and she slides them into my ass. I have never really been one for anal play but as Jenna begins to work the lube into my ass I bit my lower lip to muffle my squeals as the cold cool lubricant is applied to my anal passage.

When she has worked three fingers into my ass to help stretch it out Jenna moves into position. I hold my legs apart as wide as I can by the back of my knees, my ass presented to my fiance awaiting her to pop my anal cherry. Jenna places her large cock head at my opening and I hiss as she begins to glide it into me. As much as I'm sure she would like to just thrust in and claim my ass she is being very gentle so as to make this experience as pleasurable as possible for the both of us. I groan as she works her slick cock inch by inch into my ass until she is all the way inside me. Much like a considerate lover deflowering their first virgin, Jenna holds herself very still to allow me to become accustomed to her size and girth in my tight passage. Jenna leans down and kisses me as she waits patiently for me to give her my consent to continue.

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,238 Followers
12