All Comments on 'My Daughter's Special Friend Pt. 03'

by CB_Grl_Dani

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

What about Kendall??? Whole Carl write off was kinda contrived, he got screwed over in my mind. Felt like there was little to no thought put into anything but the two main characters. Not near the quality of the first 2 chapters.

88girfriend88girfriendalmost 2 years ago

This is an adult site so I try not to be too picky but I have to agree with muskboy, this chapter was not as good as the first two. Maybe Kendall can ask Kathy to break up with Jenna on her behalf as Kendall met a cute nurse. That would tie that up nicely.

MrRLFMrRLFalmost 2 years ago

Great story so far I hope to see many more chapters to cum. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 1 year ago

It's amazing! The Story "The Houseguest" is the same story, somewhat word for word by "Emersonchristie".... I wonder which one is real and who the real fake is????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep this going, I loved it from the start

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's time for an update.

chriswjones071chriswjones0713 months ago

Absolutely beautiful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCB_Grl_Dani@CB_Grl_Dani
I am a comic/animation, manga/anime girl in a committed relationship with a lovely woman. You can find my non-erotic natured stories on Fanfiction.net, Wattpad, and Archive of our Own under username: comixgirl Follow me at my blog: https://comixgrl.blogspot.com/ Fanfic Phot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES