My Daughter's Special Friend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me!" I order my lover. "Fuck me as you've never fucked anyone before. Claim me as yours, now and forever, and break-in my virgin asshole."

Jenna looks me square in the eyes like the predator she is and says, "As of this moment Katherine your ass belongs to me?" She states in a commanding tone. "This is my ass to do with as I please, whenever I please!"

"Mmmmm... Take me Jenna... take what's yours! Whenever, wherever, and as often as you like..." Kathy tells her lover.

With lust in her eyes, Jenna begins to slowly move in and out of my ass. This is made harder by the fact that my ass is so slick. There is quite a bit of discomfort for me at first but Jenna's love and passion for me as she plunders my ass makes me forget about all that. My anal passage slowly begins to conform to her size and girth and I am moaning and panting like the bitch in heat that I am for her.

I lose all track of time as Jenna literally fucks the shit out of me (side note, I cleaned myself out so there was none). I can feel myself building up to my first anal orgasm but then, unexpectantly Jenna stops and then pulls her cock out of my ass. I open my eyes and look at her in wonder.

"Rollover." She orders me.

In the few times that we have been together, we have not done this position yet. Jenna obviously wants to assert her dominance over me and I oblige my future husband/wife. I slowly roll over onto my stomach and wait eagerly for Jenna's next command.

"On your knees slut. I want your face in those pillows while I plow into you." She tells me. I position my legs and spread myself before her. I feel her smack me between my asshole and pussy. "Head down and ass up!" She states in a demanding tone.

I lift my ass up high and spread my legs apart as far as I can I arch my back as I thrust my ass up into the air. I hear Jenna putting more lube onto her hand and applying it to her girl cock. This time, Jenna shoves her cock all the way into me in one powerful thrust. I scream in bliss and pain as she fills me up. The pain is only momentary, much like the first time Carl deflowered me. Jenna begins plowing into my ass and the room is filled with the sounds of our flesh slapping against one another. My tits are flailing back and forth as her hips collide with mine and I moan in bliss as she does this and I tell her how full she feels in me, how amazing her cock is and how much I love her and love her cock in my ass.

I don't know how long I last but however long or short it is what I do know is that when I came, I actually squirted cum all over the bed. I have never squirted in my life, but Jenna made me ejaculate and I loved it. That must have set Jenna off as well as she came moments after I did and she flooded my ass with her cum. No longer able to hold ourselves up we collapsed on the bed. I was lying belly down in the puddle of my own cum but I didn't care. Jenna's slightly heavy frame rolled off of my back and to her right taking Carl's spot. I roll to the side and pull her against me and she holds me to her massive tits (my new pillow) as we both try and catch our breaths.

"From now on..." Jenna starts. "around the inside of our house... you will never wear pants or shorts." She pauses. "Additionally, you will wear garters and stockings only... no panties." She tells me.

"Why?" I playfully ask.

"So that I can flip your dress or skirt up at my leisure and fuck you any time that I please," Jenna states.

"Like... at the kitchen table?" I ask in a scared tone. I find playing the meek little girl role quite fun.

"Before breakfast, at lunch, and after dinner," Jenna says.

"I guess I have to go shopping for more garters and stockings," I announce.

"Mmmm lots of these sets are fine with me," Jenna states running her fingers along with the lace garter I currently have on.

"I love you, my sweet Jenna," I say to my assertive fiance.

"I love you," Jenna replies.

As I lay in the arms of this extremely feminine futa I realize that I am now engaged to the wo-man that I will be spending the rest of my days with. We have a place of our own to live and will have a wonderful life together. One day we will expand our family, or at least I hope she will want to and I know she will make a wonderful mother. I might not have intended to ever fall in love with a woman, but life has its way of giving us what we need, not necessarily what we want. I am looking forward to our future and whatever might come.

To Be Concluded

12