My Day with Mistress Pt. 01

Story Info
Our hero has a frustrating morning with Mistress.
1.9k words
4.58
4.5k
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cb987
cb987
9 Followers

"I do love it it when you show a little fire," you whispered in my ear last night. Just after you chained my collar to the foot of your bed, just before you went to sleep.

I sat up all night, glaring at you. Well, knelt up. Knelt on the soft dog bed where you left me chained with my wrists cuffed behind my back, the cuffs affixed to the ankle binders. The gag in my mouth keeping me from any noise louder than whimpering, and I wasn't about to whimper for you. So I knelt there, and glared, and slowly felt my cock soften and the stinging of your riding crop and your paddle fade.

With the sunrise you awake, looking at me sleepily. At some point my glare had softened to an appreciation for your beauty and your cruelty. Once or twice I even found myself smiling fondly for a moment, before realizing how mad I still was at you for leaving me like this, in a position where it was impossible for me to sleep or shift more than a few inches.

"Good morning, pet," you murmur.

In the warm morning sunlight through the blinds you look younger, more innocent than you had last night in the shadows and the candlelight. You hadn't bothered to remove your makeup before falling asleep, so it's smudged and smeared and actually kind of adorable, like you were a kid playing with Mom's makeup kit with no idea what you were doing.

You scrub your face with your hands, smearing your mascara further, and smile at me blearily. "Did you sleep at all last night?"

I don't make a sound behind my gag. I want to be mad at you--I am mad at you--but you look so sweet and innocent, you sound so concerned.

"Don't be like that," you say. "Tell me, pet. Did you sleep?"

I shake my head.

"Oh," you say. "I'm sorry. I guess I got a little carried away. I know you love to suffer for me, and you know how I love it when you do. I thought it would be fun."

I know you're lying. I know you're manipulating me. The caring sweetheart act to cover up the cruelty. But it doesn't matter. My eyes tear up a bit. God, I worship you.

"Let me get you unchained," you say. You slip out from between the clean white sheets, naked and unashamed, and come to the foot of the bed. You bend to kiss me on the forehead as you start to unbuckle the ball gag from behind my head. "Poor boy."

But then you stop. "One second, pet," you say, ruffling my sweat-stiff hair. "I really need to pee first, okay? You're such a good boy for me."

*A good boy.* I can't help but preen at the words and the little shows of affection, but a whine escapes my mouth nonetheless. My jaw is killing me. The bottom half of my face is stiff with my own slobber.

"I'll just be a moment," you tell me sweetly, and disappear into the bathroom. You leave the door open as you sit on the toilet. I can't see you, but I can hear. In just a moment I'll be free. When the toilet flushes I realize that my erection has returned. Not that you'll play with it when you come back. But it doesn't know that.

"Actually," you call out. "I'll just be a few minutes longer. I'm an absolute mess. Just a quick shower..."

I can't help but moan in frustration. I'm so tired. Everything hurts. My jaw, my knees, my shoulders... I've been in one position for more than 6 hours.

But I've made it 6 hours for you. I can make it a little longer.

The shower kicks on and I hear the glass door open and thud closed again, and then I hear the sounds of you pulling shampoo and conditioner through your thick, dark hair, and the spatter of water as it hits the floor while you rinse. I hear the slick sounds of you lathering your body.

"The water's really warm," you call out to me. "I wish you could join me, but I'm not tracking water all over the bedroom just to let you loose. Sorry, pet."

I grind my teeth into the gag in frustration.

You start to sing, your voice soft and pretty, if not always on pitch. The flaws are endearing. A few minutes later you call out again. "You know what's funny, pet? I just rolled out of bed, but I'm so fucking horny right now. I'm going to take care of that, if you don't mind. You can wait just a few more minutes for me, can't you?"

Of course I can't answer. And you wouldn't hear me if I could. You don't expect an answer. You're torturing me.

Soon I hear the slick sounds of your fingers moving, even over the sound of the shower. You start to moan, then moan louder. I realize my teeth are clenched, my muscles are clenched. My cock is rock hard and dripping. I try to relax as I hear you climax in the shower. I can't. Fuck.

"Aah," you call out when you're done. "God, that hit the spot. I wish you could have done that for me, pet. That would have been nice, wouldn't it? You, kneeling on the floor of the shower, making me cum with your tongue. But you were chained up and I just couldn't wait."

I want you so badly right now. I whimper into the gag.

"Let me just shave my legs and armpits. No one loves a hairy goddess, right?"

I wait, and wait. You make me listen to you getting yourself off again. You dry your hair. Brush your teeth. Put on makeup.

"Ah," you say when you finally emerge from the bathroom, perfection in the flesh. "I never did unlock you. I'm so sorry, pet."

The smile in your voice and at the corners of your eyes tells me you're not in the least bit sorry.

"Let me fix that." You come back to me, ruffle my hair again. "You're such a good boy."

Your naked breasts tease me, inches from my gagged mouth as you bend over me. Your nipples are stiff in the cool room. I find myself straining forward.

You shift your hand to my forehead. "Stay, pet," you say. "I love how eager you are, but you don't want to fall and strangle on your collar. You won't be nearly as much fun to play with if you're dead."

I sit back on my heels again.

"I'm pretty hungry," you say. "Girl works up an appetite, coming twice before brushing her teeth. I should go make breakfast."

I whine audibly, tears coming to the corners of my eyes. Everything hurts. It was sort of fun listening to you in the shower, but I really can't take much more.

"Oh," you say, looking down at me. "Okay. You're at the end of your rope, aren't you? Poor baby. I really will let you loose this time."

You disappear from my sight but then your warm body presses against me from behind as you kneel behind me. You snake an arm around my chest and pinch my left nipple. Hard. "Eventually."

I squeal into the gag.

"No complaining, slave," you say, and slap my nipple with a stinging blow. "No one likes a whiner." You slap it again, and again, and then pinch it again.

I groan into the gag, but quietly.

"That's better," you murmur into my ear, your breath hot. And then you switch to the other nipple as your breasts press against my back. You bite the back of my neck hard enough to leave marks, and my pelvis twitches involuntarily, my cock bouncing. A stream of cold precum hits my thighs. You slap and pinch, slap and pinch. Then your other arm is around me and you're pulling on both nipples, *hard*. I howl into the gag.

"What did I tell you about noise?" you hiss into my ear. And then you slap again, both hands at the same time, working your way from my nipples down to my soft belly, every slap delivered with a stinging snap of the fingertips and a scrape of your nails.

I'm snuffling, struggling to breathe as tears flow down my face. I'm so tired. So overwhelmed.

"You take it so well for your Mistress," you whisper in my ear. "You're such a good boy."

Your left hand wraps around my stiff and aching cock and rubs it slowly, pulling it up and away from my body. Your right hand delivers a stinging slap to my balls. I buck backward into you as pain explodes through me. "No flinching," you warn me. "Good boys don't flinch."

You smack me again, and a third time, your left hand still working me slowly. My body is so confused. It hurts, it feels good. I'm miserable, I'm in ecstasy.

"Good boy," you say again, and remove your hands. I feel your fingers working at the gag, and then the tight leather strap is loose. You pull the gag free and I work my mouth. God my jaw hurts.

"You're going to make me breakfast like a good slave if I let you go, right?" you whisper into my ear. "Scrambled eggs, nice and fluffy, with a little fresh dill in them? Fresh squeezed orange juice? Multigrain toast with just a little butter?"

"Yes," I say hoarsely. "Of course, Mistress."

"Good boy," you say, and kiss me on the back of the neck. "Such a good boy for me."

You unbuckle the wrist and ankle restraints, and then unhook my collar from the bedpost and hold me as I ease down to the floor. Everything hurt already, and it hurts worse as full circulation returns to my limbs.

"You did so well baby," you say soothingly as you pet my hair. "I know it hurts now. Just rest a moment."

I stretch my arms and legs, trying to get rid of the pain as you pet me. My cock is still rock hard, though, despite my suffering. Eventually the pain goes away and you help me sit up and bring me a glass of water. I take it from you and sip from it gratefully.

"Good now?" you ask after a while. Your brown eyes gaze at me, filled with concern.

"Yes, Mistress," I say.

"That was a lot, huh?" Your smile brightens your face. "You did so well. I'm so proud of you, pet."

"Thank you Mistress." I sip more water. "I think I can get up now."

"Good," you say, extending a hand to help me up. It's not much use, honestly - I outweigh you by almost a hundred pounds. But I help you pull me up. "Now make me breakfast."

"Can I go use the bathroom first? My bladder's about to explode."

You give me a mischievous grin. "Better cook quick then. But make it perfect, or you'll have to do it all again."

I groan with frustration and head into the kitchen, still naked and fully erect.

"Good boy," you say from behind me as you go to your closet. "Such an obedient pet."

After I finish cooking, I kneel at the side of your chair as you take the first bite, my bladder screaming for release.

"Very good," you say, and smile at me. "Go take care of your needs, pet. Take a shower, too, you're covered in dried up sweat. Then you can take a short nap on the couch. You'll need the rest. I have plans for you for later. "

cb987
cb987
9 Followers