750 A Sissy Story

Story Info
Sissy Conversion Embraced Over Time
750 words
4.55
8.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
584 Followers

Your sissy conversion began with your solo butt play. It synced perfectly with your desires for female domination and sexual humiliation. You shoved things up your butt while reading erotica.

You wanted to submit to being fucked like a girl. Your sissy desire for cock turned you on. You built submission fantasies around each orgasm while you fell in love with sexual humiliation and cravings to receive butt sex.

Your next step was panties. You love women and you love panties. But you felt like wearing them was humiliating for a dude. Which turned you on more. Your little penis felt awesome tucked snuggly into your frilly pink panties. You'd be horrified if a girl caught you in them. Sissies get spanked for that.

Then you bought sizable dildos and fucked yourself continually, especially doggy style. You'd watch porn videos of women being humiliatingly ass fucked while you rode your rubber cocks imagining that the woman was you. You trained your rectum to take cock ten inches deep.

In college, you wished you could find a girl to date who would strap on a cock and fuck your ass. That was all you wanted. You lost all interest in fucking girls. Your little penis would shrivel at your first few intercourse opportunities. It knew you didn't want pussy. So it simplified everything by staying flaccid each time you had the chance to lose your virginity. You were really becoming a sissy.

At twenty-one you found Tessie. The first chick who would fuck your ass. Tessie loved to dominate and sissify men. She wanted them bent over with their ass ready for swats and cock. She was an excellent femdom and you blindly jumped through every hoop to receive your humiliations.

She spanked you all the time. You were always completely naked. Tessie's hot petite frame was always fully clothed. You never saw her nude.

You would drape over Tessie's lap while she smacked your vulnerable butt cheeks with her flat open hand until she reached her goal for you to consent to sexual humiliations you did NOT want.

One repetitive theme was her coercive pressure for you to agree to suck her boyfriend's cock.

Tessie had a boyfriend. She needed to control guys and he wasn't the type. So you two weren't actually a couple. She wanted a guy to dominate and you willingly let her. You secretly loved it.

Times with Tessie were just play dates. Spankings, butt fucks and humiliating sexual submissions. The day she spanked you into agreeing to suck cock, you tried to break up with her.

But you weren't actually ever dating, so it just meant you weren't at her apartment anymore.

You had to leave her. You could see where things were headed. Eating your own cum was humiliating enough, but eating her boyfriend's sperm was just too much. Then, the day she tipped his cum filled condom into your mouth, you realized that if you kept visiting her, she'd definitely get you to suck his cock. Deep throat it even, she teased. And you didn't want to suck cock.

The other last straw was her implementation of your orgasm denial. The last few times she fucked your ass, Tessie wouldn't let you cum. So, you went home insanely horny.

And even though you were alone, you ate each load you squirted into your hand. You ate all your loads now because it was a humiliating fetish that turned you on. It always tasted gross, but you ate your cum each time regardless.

Weeks went by. You were constantly fucking yourself all by yourself. You text Tessie pleading to get reconnected. Without thinking, you said you'd do anything. She didn't reply.

So you dressed up: panties, bra, miniskirt, the works.

Even though you looked like a dude in the mirror, your brain felt 100% sissy.

You inserted a massive butt plug before planning a humiliation outing.

You were shocked when you opened the door to find a tall, handsome man standing there.

"Did you knock?"

"I was about to. Wow. Look at you."

Quickly and unexpectedly, he put his hand firmly behind your neck, leaned in and french-kissed you. You were stunned that you liked it. You moaned loudly around his tongue.

He gently turned you in the doorway so that his cock bulge pressed against your ass. Your penis dripped its approval.

"You ready?"

You whispered a yes.

"You're going to have to suck my cock first and Tessie expects you to swallow."

charmer949
charmer949
584 Followers