My Dear Beth Ch. 03

Story Info
Beth wages unrestricted chemical war on our hero!
3.3k words
3.8
4.9k
2
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 03

Beth wages unrestrained chemical war on our hero!

*****

I continue remarking on the journal written by Beth and that was sent to me anonymously. These chapters include my own reactions to what I've read and what I think is coming up. If you haven't read the previous 2 chapters, you really should so that you understand what's happening.

Having said that, we continue the journey.

You should have (or immediately get) a therapist at this point and have him/her on the phone while you read this chapter. Warn your therapist that he/she might need to callhis/her therapist after this.

You should, perhaps, have a stiff drink before jumping into this next chapter.

Maybe two stiff drinks.

Maybe leave the bottle out.

My choice is Glenlivet 12. Yummmm.... tasty!

PsychoCat has our hero all tied up and is ready to baste him like a Thanksgiving turkey. Is this to be his fate? Left to a cat that's certainly not cool?

I'll just let you get on with it as Beth starts her 'evil monster' dialogue where she tells us a small bit of what she's planning. I keep expecting Mini-Me to show up.

*****

*****

It's Saturday, our first full playday, and there is my love in a deep trance, waiting patiently to love me more.

He'll have no choice, but he'd choose to if he could feel how much I loved him.

I only have a few hours before Sunday rolls around, but... what the heck. My plans for tonight can be put off.

Monday is already planned, but I can change those plans to incorporate things that I'd planned for tonight. He won't care!

Right! Change of plans because I'm horny as fuck!

I'll do drugs with him. After all, I'd planned to score some more tomorrow, so no reason to scrimp.

I brought him up to a waking trance and told him that he'd think that he was awake and that the past day had been spent pleasantly.

I created a scene wherein he'd discovered drugs in the back bedroom, shortly after getting here on Friday. He wasn't shocked by them but was, instead, intrigued.

We had gotten into bed shortly after that and had been lounging there ever since.

He was to remember that he'd asked me to restrain him and put a line in as we were preparing to make love again. He had asked for the I.V. line in case he wanted to do any of the drugs that he'd found.

After I worked with that scenario a bit, he accepted it and that was now his reality.

I did a 'Submit' and said that he'd want to do drugs with me to find out what sex was like on these drugs. Of course, he'd be very aroused at the thought.

Immediately, he said exactly what I wanted him to and his cock started to show life, and life was hard!

Oh, my! What a scorching, lustful look he raked over me like a blowtorch! If I wasn't already naked, that would've burned my clothes off and probably singed my nips.

I got out his rigs that I'd planned to use if I'd drugged him for two weeks to punish his indecisive ass. They weren't as benign as the drugs that I'd just given him. Not by a long shot.

I prepped rigs for me. For just an instant, I thought that my doing the same drugs that I'd planned to punish him with was just a bit masochistic. Umm.... nah. I'm just horny and want a maximum climax! There'd probably be only this one time to go for the peak and I was going to push hard for the top.

I hoped that I'd figured my own dosages right. A year of study should make that possible, right?

I showed him both of our sets of Narcan and Valium rigs and explained which held what and what each was for. Rescue. I put them on the bed between us.

I got another Ringer's and affixed it to the poster on my side of the bed. I attached the Butterfly Infusion lead to the Ringers by its Luer lock. I ran the solution down to the lock so that there was enough air in the lead to be able to get a kickback.

I unfroze his limbs and unshackled him. I added extra tape to the wings of the Butterfly Infusion lead on his hand to make sure that the needle stayed in place.

I had him get up and go pee and poo. I held the Ringer's while he did that. He washed his hands very thoroughly with a germicide and I walked him to the bed. I went and did the bathroom thing and returned.

I got into bed to his left and offered up my left hand, bringing it across my chest, with the Butterfly Infusion lead in my right, attached to the Ringer's.

He wiped my hand down with a prep pad and then tied me off just above my wrist. He quickly and expertly slipped the needle in - scoring a kickback! Nice. He popped the tourniquet and quickly flowed some Ringer's to flush the blood in the lead before it could clot. He taped everything very securely, then reduced the flow to a minimum.

I put the restraints back on him; can't be too careful! I did, though, have to 'Submit' him to get that done. Fucker.

I put an HR02 gauge on the index finger on each of our hands that had a line in and taped them in place.

We were all set to go!

My heart was pounding like I was having an orgasm! I hadn't realized how infatuated I'd become with an I.V. needle and the thought of drugs flowing into me that could dramatically alter my reality or kill me.

I realized that if he got free, he could put me into a drugged stupor just as I'd promised to do to him. Or kill me.

The thought of him injecting, essentially, himself into me and ripping the life from my body sent a thrill into my cunt and then up my spine and my vision blurred for a second.

My pussy was drenched!

He was waiting quietly when I took a rig in hand.

"My dearest love, would you like to go to the Moon with me?"

"Beth, I'll go anywhere with you."

The bed under my butt was starting to get more than a bit damp and my clit was trying to draw his mouth to it with sheer will. His mouth stayed where it was, damn it!

I turned our Ringer's off and put a Heparin flush into both ports. No clotting, you pesky red cells! The port made it a snap to do mine with one hand.

Quickly, I got two of his rigs and sent them into his I.V. line.

I did the same for me.

I looked into his dark blue eyes. The eyes of a god in a face that belonged in a museum as a marble bust! I turned his flow on so that it was flowing at a moderate rate.

I watched his beautiful face as it registered the first rush. I was enthralled at what was happening to him so quickly! I was controlling him with drugs and there was nothing that he could do to stop it.

His eyes bulged at me and then rolled up into his head. A heartbeat later, his eyes slowly closed and his face seemed to melt a little as he proclaimed in a pained whisper, "What the fuck, Beth? What the fuuuuck? Nooooo..!"

I waited another 15 seconds or so to see that he was ok and then turned on my Ringer's flow.

After a few seconds, the rush hit me and my eyes closed. Holyfuck! The speedball that was flowing into me was ramping up my world like nothing I'd ever felt! I was in heaven! Jesus, now I knew why people took these drugs! To think that I thought that this was going to be some kind of punishment for him was so completely wrong!

I was going to have to rethink what any punishment would be, but this wouldn't be it.

I realized that most of that rush was the speed as I'd made sure to put in a light dose of Fentanyl because of other depressants we were going to take.

But, as another 15 seconds went by, I kept getting slammed. After a few more seconds of the same, I became afraid. A few more seconds and I was very afraid.

I hadn't thought that I might be the one needing rescue!

My world was spinning out of control and just like that -- an orgasm sprang out of my cunt and bashed me in the forehead. It was gone as suddenly as it had appeared.

Oh, great! They were going to find me dead in a puddle of shit, piss, and cum!

We laid there for a minute or so and the peak of the fearsome wave started to pass. After about - what? I had no idea of the time, but I was becoming able to think a bit. I opened my eyes and found that I could sit up.

I was enjoying this ride, but I wanted more - much more. If that wave was the best that I was going to get then it was far from enough.

I shut off our drips and picked up two more rigs and gave us each our own.

I turned the flows back on and laid back down on my right side.

I was watching him, wondering what his reaction would be. His eyes opened and he stared at me. Slowly, his eyes closed and he was gone. That was all? Just that?

One second later, I was gone as the Ketamine started taking over my world. I couldn't move. No wonder he didn't have much of a reaction.

I could now punish him as long as I wanted, using just the Ketamine to send him out into space and then more to keep him there, if it came to that.

The Ketamine rig also contained another drug and about an eternity later, it started to hit. 150 mcg for him and 100 mcg for me of LSD. Another eternity and I was rushing harder than I'd ever rushed back in college! Jesus!

I was on a fucking out-of-control freight train!

I could hear the thundering of the engines, feel their power.

He claimed that he'd done a large dose of LSD while in college, but I'd no way to know how much his 'large dose' was and I became worried for him.

He was tripping and saying all sorts of shit - or, I thought that he was. I was pretty sure that I could handle this, but I wasn't sure about him. Could his much older heart handle the speed?

It's a good thing that I'd restrained him as he tried to flail his arms. He could've opened a vein. The hospital (and police) would've had some questions for me about the drugs in his system.

Those thoughts tore through my mind in an instant and then......my entire attention snapped to what was happening to me. Or, to be more precise, what I thought was happening to me. Were those two things the same?

Horny!! Fuck, I was raging with lust! There was a storm in my pussy!

I wanted to consume him! I was thrilled beyond words! This is just what I had wanted!

It took a real effort to roll to my left and retrieve the CaverJect packet from my bedside table drawer.

I had a hard time doing that because I was dissociating more and more. Fuck. My hands were in another dimension and his exclamations were not in any language that I recognized.

Fucking Ketamine! I think that we did too much. But, in for a penny, in for a -- what's that in my eye? A bird? Huh? Never mind. Fuck that bird.

I ripped open the package and took the rig out, yanked the cap off, and rolled over to my baby.

He had calmed down and was just babbling.

I started saying comforting words to him, but I wasn't sure that the words made it out of my mind and into his reality. If they had, they didn't seem to have any effect.

I grabbed his multi-colored, undulating cock and jammed the needle in. I couldn't tell if he noticed. I threw the empty rig -- somewhere.

Obviously, on a speedball, Ketamine, and LSD, the chance of him getting a hard-on was less than the chance of Russia not interfering in our elections. So, I had taken matters (ahem) in hand and was guaranteeing a result.

I laid back down as the dissociation slammed me even harder. I was still being dragged along by the out-of-control freight train.

I was shooting through a tunnel and then dumped onto the surface of another world and the train disappeared. Strange, ephemeral beings were all around me, trying to telepathically communicate with me. I didn't understand whatever they were sending me,

I tried to get back, but the world held me firm.

I opened my eyes and found that I could see right through that world and out into my own.

I closed my eyes and tried to bring myself around by slapping my face as hard as I could.

Just great. Starbursts.

I opened my eyes again and could see something to my right. What was that? I thought that I was supposed to be over there so I rolled on top of it and tried to get my bearings.

What was that? Something down low.

His cock was demanding entrance! Now I remembered what I had rolled over to do.

I sat up and put him just inside me and pushed down a bit. He opened his eyes and tried to focus on me, then he closed them with, "Oh, fuuuuuuck."

It took all the willpower I had to be able to ignore the strange things I was seeing. The acid was kicking my ass and the Ketamine was dragging me further from this reality.

I sat down hard on him because I wasn't sure that I could trust my legs to hold me up. There were increasing intervals where they no longer seemed to be attached.

You'd have thought that I'd just shot him up with a gallon of Ecstasy! His eyes shot open and he growled at me.

My attention was suddenly drawn to the head of his cock inside me. God, it was the most wonderful thing in the universe! For a moment, itbecame my universe.

I told myself that I wouldn't cum before he did, but he'd best hurry the fuck up!

I started to work on his cock with my pussy muscles. Almost immediately, he was in Blissville and headed to an ever more intense Blissville, making sounds that weren't human. (or so I thought at the time; still not sure)

I was wondering if he was cumming, but it didn't matter as long as I kept taking him higher. I closed my eyes to focus on what I was trying to do.

Closing my eyes didn't help as I could now see the strange beings all around, trying to get my attention. There were more of them and they were trying to pull me away from what I was doing.

He yelled at me. I opened my eyes to a world that was a bright red face and that face was filled with animal lust. He was yelling - something - and then growling again. That vision lit my heart and pussy up as bright as the noonday sun!

I closed my eyes and started to work his cock as my climax rushed towards me. I couldn't wait for him. I could feel my climax some distance away but coming towards me -- faster and faster.

What the fu...?!!! It had closed the remaining distance in a flash and slammed into me as hard as a Mike Tyson right! The energy of that impact launched me straight up and into a vertical tunnel. I was now on a rocket and had no control; none.

I tried to look at him, but couldn't find my eyes.

The rocket kept going up and up, without pause. I was more afraid. More and more afraid.

The tunnel led to who-the-fuck knows where. My bodywas the rocket and it started shaking so terribly that I knew that it was going to fly apart.

The stress of the ever-increasing waves of pleasure/fear that rode on the LSD, speed, and Ketamine were causing an all-out panic in me. I was sure that I was going to have a heart attack or stroke!

I had to counter the meth! Holy fuck!

I could feel my heart starting to skip beats as I screamed (or thought I screamed) for help.

I thought that I heard my name. I tried to open my eyes and find him. I wasn't sure if I'd opened my eyes or, if I had, if it was him that I was seeing in front of me.

I recognized him and as we locked eyes, he came. The energy from that threatened to tear my cunt apart.

His voice was so loud - not sure why or what he said, if anything.

I tried to scream again for help.

His voice came through clearly, "Oh, my GOD! Oh, my GOD! Beth, what the fuck is happening??"

My whole body was shaking! Was I having a seizure???!! OMG!

I tried my best to come back to this world and was successful for just an instant. I managed to lean over and unclip his left hand from the D-ring. I thought that I said something to him and then heard someone yell, "NOW!"

My eyes sealed shut. I was screaming something, partly in panic and partly as a result of the Rocket From Hell. I was on an uncontrollable orgasmic flight.

I couldn't think. I wasn't sure that I still existed.

The heart of the rocket was threatening to burst!

I couldn't see as I no longer had eyes - just colors and shapes. Strange beings were all around me, whispering, trying to save me from what was happening.

My orgasm consumed me, battered me, smashed my brain against my spine and masturbated up against me in dayglo colors. Led Zeppelin played in the background!

The rocket crashed into the top of the Universe. The impact ripped the orgasmic engine from my pussy.

The orgasm burst upwards through the top of my cunt and became a rolling thunder as it forced its way up through my body. It created an orgasm in everything that it passed through. In my mind, I saw my fingers turn bright red as they orgasmed.

The continuously thundering orgasm roared through me in... days... or an instant?? Time was irrelevant.

I was no longer human - my orgasm had transformed me. I had become one of the ethereal beings.

The thunderous orgasm reached its zenith and slammed into my consciousness and detonated.

The huge, pure white explosion caused the fabric of spacetime to ripple outwards. Color no longer existed - only white.

The explosion shattered my orgasm into slivers and shot them out into endless space.

The shock wave was radiating outward into the ether and dragging my consciousness with it as the white of the explosion disappeared in the distance when...

I ran into an infinite wall of thick, almost gooey, blackness. Time slowed and then stopped.

The whole of creation was frozen in time.

The wall was the only thing to move. It rose straight up, to an impossible height, became a wave and broke over me.