All Comments on 'My Demands'

by jus8tine

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CalimockCalimockover 16 years ago
Fantastic!

Another truly incredible story! I can't wait to read more!! Please keep them coming!

cheesy80scheesy80sover 16 years ago
Super-charged!

Call it the double-edged sword, but I would have been disgusted if the gender was reveresed and this was a male blackmailing a female.

As it stands, your protagonist seeps of all sexual energy. But I enjoyed the time in her head, and the tingles the story gave me.

bkel88bkel88over 16 years ago
You amaze me!

You continue to amaze with me your stories! You write way beyond your years with such description and clarity that I can envision being there watching you! Well done.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot!!!!

loved the story!!!totally got me off!! cant wait for more!!

zombie22zombie22over 16 years ago
Amazing!

Once again an amazing story! Very Sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW

that was incredible 50/5

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"My Demands:" - As well developed the theme is--fantastic sexual blackmail--the best is surely yet to come with the continuing Chapter 02. My favorite total reading of leisure pornographic stories is almost entirely blood-kin female/male incest. As an after thought, upon scanning the writer's story index I felt this story might be a good change of pace...and so far it's a phenomenal change of pace, and more! The deviousness and suspense that is prevalent is awesome!

Not to be critical, but to offer constructive caution. The word "throws" should be "throes" at the top of page two (2)...if I remember correctly; Those seldom used type words are more difficult to catch than the likes of "there" vs "their" vs "they're," or "hear" vs "here," etc.

Now, on to Chapter 02 for, I'm sure, what will be an awesomely exotic, sexual-laced and well loaded with sexual emitting visual epic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous