My Demon Succubus - Pt. 08

Story Info
Is Kate a bit of an exhibitionist?
2.7k words
4.66
2.6k
2
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_N_Fair
A_N_Fair
79 Followers

Is Kate a bit of an exhibitionist?

Part 8

I woke the following morning to the sounds of sparrows bickering amongst themselves in the hedgerow. It was a glorious day -- blue sky and bright winter sun.

"Up and out," Luka said in an American cowboy accent. "Time's a-wastin'."

"I never knew you did accents," I said.

"Oh you'll find that I can do all manner of things," she retorted. "Delicious wonderful things, but we can talk about that later. First I want you up. We have a busy day."

Luka seemed in a good mood and when I thought about it, so was I. Since she had come into my life everything seemed better -- the weather, work, my sex life and now I had someone I could depend on. I knew that no matter how bleak the outlook, she would never abandon me; never give me up to the winds of fate.

"And are you going to tell me where we're going?" I asked, "or is it a surprise."

"A surprise," she said chirpily. "Bring your wallet."

I drove into the city and parked in the centre.

"Damned parking meters," I complained, on an hourly rating, they earn more than I do."

"Forget about that," she said. "This is important."

My breath steamed in the winter air. Luka led me out from the centre to a side street that looked cheap with trash lying in the road and pavement. On the right-hand side was a dirty magazine store and opposite it was a sex shop. The windows were tinted and adorned with posters to obscure the view.

"Inside," Luka ordered.

"What?" I said reluctantly, "in there?"

"I am a succubus demon, lovey, what did you expect?"

Gingerly I opened the door. A girl with bleached blond hair and a ring through her nose looked up from the desk. She wore heavy eyeliner and a black T-shirt that clung to her shapely tits. I smiled weakly and she went back to reading.

The room was blissfully empty. The shop assistant looked up at me and realising that I had no idea what I should be doing she said, "Dildos and vibrators down that aisle, BDSM and kinky stuff down that one and magazines and DVDs down there." She pointed to each aisle in turn and then continued with her magazine.

Some of the sex aids I recognised from my frequent viewings of internet porn. Handcuffs, flesh-coloured dildos, pink vibrators with anal stimulators, butt plugs and handcuffs. It was all there -- an Aladdin's cave of sexual paraphernalia.

"Hmm... let me see. Things have really come on a thing or two in the last hundred years. Yay porn," Luka said. "Oh we could use one of those, and those and those."

Luka was referring to a 2-inch diameter blue silicone butt plug, a pair of velvet-lined handcuffs and a black leather gimp mask. I felt seedy picking them up and even seedier when I presented them at the check-out but the girl didn't pay them any mind -- no doubt she had seen it all before. They sat accusingly on the counter as she ran up the bill. In addition to the items above, we also picked up a fur-lined collar and leash -- Luka said she had something specific in mind but wouldn't say. The total came to nearly two hundred pounds which gave me mild palpitations.

"Oh calm down," Luka said, "you'll be glad I bought them."

"Do all female demons have this penchant for shopping?" I asked.

"Most," she said after some consideration, but, "isn't it true for humans too?"

She thought for a moment and continued," Although it all depends on perspective. Perhaps the more accurate question is why men are so attached to their wallets?"

There was another silence, and a tiny chuckle, or what I thought was a chuckle, I couldn't quite tell. Luka had definitely moved in and was making herself at home.

After a spot of lunch, Luka regaled me on how sophisticated sex toys had become. Her last host had resorted to a hand-carved dildo. He had made this himself, and in addition, had procured a condom made from a pig's bladder that was considered the cutting edge of birth control at the time. She said life was simpler back then and a girl considered it a good night out if she got a couple of mugs of ale and a quick one behind the hay barn. Modern girls," she said, "expected so much more so we had our work cut out and needed to be prepared."

After lunch I drove home, but rather than stopping at my house, Luka insisted that we needed to call on Kate again.

"Why?" I asked.

"We need to feed," she replied. "We need to build you in mind and body. The body part is mostly done, but we still have some work to do upstairs."

"But you said that I was well endowed upstairs?" I asked confused.

"Not bad, honey," she quipped, but just like your little pecker, remember him? We can always make improvements."

She had a point. Gone were the days when I would be forced to shower in the private cubicles at the public baths. I was packing something now, to use the modern vernacular, and I was secretly looking forward to the opportunity to show it off.

At that moment Luka chimed in, "You know I can read your thoughts right?"

I pulled up outside Kate's house and thought I saw the net curtains flicker. I got out of the car and was about to knock when it opened. Kate's beaming face welcomed me in.

"Oh I'm so glad you've popped round," she said. "I can't stop thinking about you. My poor vibrator is worn out."

"It looks like you've woken a beast," Luka chipped in. "You might have your work cut out today."

She showed me into the living room and asked, "Tea?"

"I'd love one," I replied.

Kate disappeared into the kitchen.

"Sugar and milk?" she called back.

"Yes please," I answered.

A minute later I heard a soft patter on the stairs and the creaking of the floorboards above me. She was up there for a good 10 minutes but when she came down she seemed refreshed and handed me the tea. We chatted like this for 10 minutes or so. Her voice was animated as she recounted her week and then without any warning she said, "When are you going to take me upstairs?"

Not waiting for a response she bent over and kissed me on the lips. I reached for her backside but she pushed me back into the couch and straddled my legs, sitting upright on them so that she faced me.

"You know if I didn't make the first move, we'd still be talking right now. Isn't this much better?"

She reached down for my hand and placed it on her breast. I confessed that it was and began to unbutton her top.

"Oh you naughty little girl," I said. "You've been busy."

She wore a black cupless bra that exposed her nipples. They stood up to attention and I gently took each one in turn in my mouth.

"Mmm," she purred, "I like that."

I pulled up her skirt and began to softly knead her bottom, but before I could make much progress she jumped up as if stung by a bee.

"I want to show you something," she smiled mischievously.

Slowly she undid the zipper that held her skirt up and it dropped to the ground to reveal matching crotchless panties.

"I bought these for you," she said, "although I must admit, I do like to wear them when I go shopping, it feels so sexy having them on in public. I shaved my pussy too, look."

She parted her lips to reveal her pink sex.

"Apparently all the girls are doing it now."

She took a step closer to me and picked up my hand.

"See how smooth it feels," she said sliding my finger into her slit. "As smooth as silk."

Kate had not given up the habit of innocent chat during our sex play. I think she knew that it aroused me.

Looking down and biting her lower lip, she said, "Oh dear, those pants look tight. Let me help you with them."

She knelt and undid my belt, sliding my trousers and boxers over my engorged member.

"Oh my," she said, "I swear it's grown."

I looked down wondering what manner of handy work Luka had wrought. My cock throbbed as Kate took it in her tiny hands. It was as long as a butter knife -- a good seven inches and lined with sinuous blue veins that throbbed under her touch.

"It's so big," she marvelled, "I shall enjoy having that inside me."

"You can thank me later," Luka piped up, "although 7 inches might be a bit too much. In truth deary, most women like an average-sized penis, but we can correct that later."

Kate lifted it up to inspect it and then giggled.

"Oh, they're like golf balls. Whatever have you been eating?"

I looked down to be presented with a pair of testicles nearly an inch and a half in diameter lying on Kate's palm. She popped one experimentally into her mouth.

"Mmm, I like them."

She sucked each one whilst gently stroking my cock and then tried to take my penisin her mouth but she could only accommodate the head.

After a few thwarted sucks and slurps, I said, "I have a present for you," indicating the white plastic bag that I had brought in from the car.

"Oh I like presents, especially naughty ones," she said excitedly.

She nipped over to the bag which sent her tits bobbing in the open bra and peeked inside.

She squeaked in mock shock putting a hand to her mouth, "Oh you have been a bad boy. However do you intend to use this on me?"

She handed me the butt plug.

"Oh my," she said again in mock shock, "I'm not even sure that will fit up me, but we can have fun finding out?"

She led me upstairs by the hand. Her almond buttocks swayed from side to side as she ascended, revealing the thin pink slit of her vagina. I reached up to touch her and she smiled back over her shoulder.

We kissed passionately in her bedroom. It had baby pink wallpaper and a single large window overlooking the back garden which had a small aluminium framed greenhouse in the corner. The view was spoilt by a neighbour's house that was obviously newly built.

Kate's tongue flicked into my mouth and I roughly fondled her tits and backside. She began to moan as soon as I went to work and breathlessly she said, "I have all afternoon, no need to rush."

She broke the clinch and climbed on the bed with her arse in the air and her pendulous white tits touching the pale pink bedspread. She waggled her bottom invitingly.

"I want that monster inside me," she announced. "I want to know what it feels like."

She giggled playfully as I stroked my manhood. It looked a handful even in my mitts.

She looked up to me with doe-eyes and asked, "Are you going to impale me with that big stick, Sir?"

"I think you know the answer to that already," I laughed, "but first I'm going to use this."

I tossed the butt plug in the air and caught it.

Kate said, "Gulp. That's a handful Sir."

I knelt beside her arse and she reached back to spread her cheeks, "Open for business."

I guided the plug in. Her anus made token resistance, just as it had done with my penis the week before, and after a short fight the butt end of the plug disappeared with a popping sound.

Kate cooed and moaned, "Oh that feels so nice."

I then stood her up and cupped her tits in my hands. They felt cool to the touch and bobbed enticingly. I sucked them whilst Kate stroked my hair. I turned her around so that she was facing the window and pushed her forwards so that her tits and face pressed against the pane. Her hands rested on the windowsill with her back arched towards me.

"You know if anyone looks up they'll see everything that I have on show," Kate said innocently. A wicked glint shone in her eye. She thought for a moment and then said, "I want you to fuck me against the window. I want to feel like a dirty."

I began to play with her clitoris which elicited little whines and groans but after only a few minutes her body went rigid and she said. "Oh my God, I think I can see Mr Burgess. He's watching us out of the back window."

A moment later and without any shame, Kate waved to him.

"Oh you dirty little man," she said, "he's whipped out his dick and I think he's masturbating."

She giggled and then lifted a breast to her mouth and sucked on it whilst I worked my cock along her vulva. Pre-cum oozed out and a moment later I slipped the head against her cunt. I bore down and it slid in three inches. Kate threw back her head and moaned.

"Fuck me," she said. "It feels so tight. Fuck me in front of Mr Rogerson."

I thrust again and she met me with a push of her bottom. My cock buried itself in her -- all 7 inches and she groaned in delight.

"Fuck me up," she said. "I want Mr Rogerson to see it."

She turned side on to the window so that the neighbour now could see me entering her. She looked over her shoulder and blew him a kiss.

A minute later she exclaimed, "Oh my God, I think he just came. He must be 80 if he's a day."

I now had Kate by the hips pulling and pushing her as I rammed my Johnson up her love hole. Kate's moans came louder and louder until she was screaming, 'Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, harder. I'm going to come. Sweet Jesus, I'm about to come.'

Her body shuddered once, twice and then a third time as she came in multiple orgasms squirting down her legs making a small puddle on the carpet. I came too flushing her vagina with my jiz which overflowed around her slit and down her thighs. My balls ached as I ejaculated again and again until I was completely drained. We both collapsed on the bed exhausted. She lay on me listening to my heartbeat and little by little we both drifted off to sleep holding each other.

It was dark when I woke up. Kate still lay naked beside me with her head on my chest.

"I can hear your heart," she said. "It's so peaceful."

I kissed her and she rolled me on top of her spreading her legs and lining up my cock up against her cunt. She was ready to go again and I could feel that she was wet. As if reading my mind she said, "Well what's a girl to do? I've been waiting for the last 10 minutes wondering when you would wake up."

I kissed her hard on the lips and entered her from the missionary position hooking her legs over my back. I fucked her slowly now that the urgency had been assuaged and we started to build but with an impish grin, each time she approached the point of no return I rolled off her preventing the final climax.

After 20 minutes she gasped, "Just when are you going to let me cum?"

I laughed and asked, "Would now be a good time?"

She gave me that look that all women give when they know that you're kidding around. I kissed her again and began to ramrod her in earnest drawing up her legs so that they touched the headboard. I pushed down almost vertically penetrating deep inside her and she thrashed and moaned beneath me. Her cries became more desperate as she built.

"Oh my God, I can feel it coming."

Rising to a crescendo she screamed without regard to the neighbours, "I'm cumming."

She arched and bucked beneath me before falling limp.

"Thank you, darling," she said gasping for air, "that was most satisfactory."

***

What do you think of the Kate character? Does she work for you?

A_N_Fair
A_N_Fair
79 Followers