My Demon Succubus - Pt. 09

Story Info
Luke goes back to church...
1.9k words
4.53
2.4k
3

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_N_Fair
A_N_Fair
78 Followers

Luka and I spent the rest of the week watching old movies, drinking red wine and taking long walks in the countryside. At night she visited me in my dreams and during the day we talked and laughed in her crystalline dome. I knew I was falling for her and there was nothing I could do to stop it. In fact, if the truth be told, I didn't want to. She was the most fascinating person I had ever met. How could this be? How could a succubus demon have more humanity than anyone I knew? We met often in that house of crystal -- this is where she felt most safe -- hidden from predatory demons that roamed the physical plane. It was on one of these occasions that she tried to explain her world to me, which in retrospect I realised, was because she wanted to prepare me for the trials that were to come.

"There are many of my kind on this plane," she said. "Many far stronger and more malevolent than me. They are relentless, searching for hosts with weaker demons to subsume and aggrandise themselves. Now that you have me, my love, we have to be careful."

"How so," I asked nervously.

"As you develop your will, you will become visible to the ethereal world and attract their attention. The ethereal plane has many entities that would risk a lot to have you, but we have a little time before we need to worry about that."

"But we have the gatekeeper?" I asked.

"Yes, my love, but there are truly powerful demons in this world. The first demons, the 'primordiai' are creual and malevolent and powerful. If they should take an interest then we will be in trouble."

"And what will happen if they find me?" I asked now, worried for Luka.

"They will forcibly try to possess you and destroy me," she said. "If they do that you will lose your free will, become a puppet, a hollow shell of a man dancing to their tune, but I will not let that happen to you, my sweet love."

"And you?" I asked.

"I will become no more. Oblivion, the eternal rest."

A tear rolled down her cheek.

"I will be forever gone from this plane and will never see you again."

She smiled, "But that will not happen."

I smiled too -- I would not let that happen either and we talked the rest of the evening away in her house of glass.

On Sunday morning I woke up at dawn, in fact, I woke up refreshed at dawn every morning. Luka said that this was because I was becoming more in tune with the natural world. She said that the world consisted of the physical plane that we could see and touch and the ethereal plane that we could only feel. Over the millennia, humans had lost touch with the spirit plane, but having her inside me re-established that connection. My senses were sharper too, and I took enormous pleasure in the small things -- the birds squabbling in the hedgerows, the winter sun warming my face and the emptiness of the country lanes.

I arrived at 9am for the morning service and I was greeted by Father Nicholai and Sister Anne-Marie. The pastor shook my hand and I took my place in the church. I sat down whilst the congregation milled around me, exchanging greetings with one another. In the general turmoil, Anne-Marie approached me and caught my attention with her eyes. I followed them to the confessional booth and I winked back at her understanding her message. No one noticed me slip behind the velvet curtain and a minute or two later I was joined by another person in the adjoining chamber.

"How can I help you?" Anne-Marie's said in the stillness of the little space.

"I have sinned mother."

"Confess your sins to God my child."

The church organ rang out and the congregation began their morning hymns.

"I fucked her again, twice."

I proceeded to recount my liaison with Kate and just as the last time, I felt a hot flush burning in Anne-Marie's vagina and breasts. Her breathing became more ragged as I described each carnal act and presently I heard the soft sighs of a woman vigorously fingering herself. After a minute or two I heard the click of a latch and the dividing booth door swung open an inch. Anne-Marie had unlocked the panel and I pushed it open. She sat leaning against the back wall facing me with her cassock hitched up around her waist. Her hands were working furiously on her little mound diving in up to the first knuckle than making quick circling motions on the surface.

"Forgive me Father for what I'm about to do," she quietly said.

Her pussy was slick with juices and her pussy unshaven with thick downy red hair. Her eyes held mine and she said, "Am I not wicked?"

I watched her, fascinated as one hand worked on her clitoris whilst the other hand kneaded her ample bosom.

"Get up," I ordered, "and turn around."

She stopped what she was doing and got up in an instant laying the palms of her hands against the smooth polished panels of the confessional wall revealing a row of buttons running down the back of her cassock. I grabbed the neckline and pulled sharply. Each button popped from its mooring and a moment later it fell to the ground. Complete in her nakedness she turned round trying to cover herself with a hand over her tits and vagina.

"Sit down," I said.

A flicker of a smile touched her lips and she sat down revealing herself in all her glory. Her tits were full and round, milky white and enormous. She really was well endowed and she smiled as my eyes wandered over her body. Her cunt was hairy but neatly trimmed revealing her slit that glistened wet and moist. She pulled her legs up on the pew and inserted a finger as far as it would go.

"Ten years without a fuck," she said, "in service to the church. Father who art in heaven and in who's grace we live, forgive me."

She started bobbing her fingers in and out of her cunt, rocking her pelvis causing her great oversized breasts to wobble in a most enticing manner. I freed my cock and Anne-Marie watched it as it began to quiver and expand. If unfolded before her and she ran her tongue over her lips. With one hand I started stroking myself whilst with the other I reached into my coat pocket and handed her the flesh coloured dildo. She took it eagerly and with a hungry twinkle in her eyes inserted it.

One hand spread her lips whilst the other worked it into her hairy pussy. She used long steady strokes to bury it up to its silicone hilt. All the while she took unapologetic delight in my eyes as they ravished her body and soon she was groaning in joy, oblivious, or perhaps not caring that only a thin velvet curtain separated us from onlookers.

As she worked with the dildo I pulled up the pew so that my cock sat no more than an inch from her glistening cunt. It was truly a magnificent beast rippling with veins and standing proudly to attention. Anne-Marie's eyes drank it in and I sensed her growing excitement. I hoicked her legs over my shoulders and rubbed my pre-cum over her anus. A sly grin stole over her face as she began to forcibly ram the dildo into her wet interior.

"Do it," she whispered.

My cock drove into her ass and penetrated her deeply. She gulped but did not break her rhythm with the dildo.

"Mother, Mary and God, give it to me," she cried and began to groan in ecstasy, louder and louder as I began to move inside her.

The organ recital had now stopped and I realised that her moans must be audible to the audience sitting just a few feet away in the aisles. Indeed, I could see a few curious glances between the curtain and the frame and wondered if Anne-Marie was aware.

"Fuck them," she said, reading my thoughts. "Let them see. It might teach them a thing or two about celibacy."

She moaned again -- this time with unmistakable abandon and a silence descended outside. I carried on ramrodding her anus feeling my balls slap against her arse cheeks.

"Oh what a wicked place to fuck her," Luka whispered. "The house of God. I want you to make her cry out Luke. Let her flock know what you are doing."

I redoubled my efforts slapping into her pelvis and Anne-Marie groaned and thrashed under my cock.

I felt her climax building and she screamed through ragged gasps, "Fuck me like I've never been fucked before."

Someone rapped on the booth -- a short sharp knock.

"What's going on in there?"

It was the voice of Father Nicolas.

"I'm fucking, Father," Anne-Marie laughed, "come in and take a look for yourself."

The curtain parted revealing a pale-faced pastor with a crowd of worshippers around him.

"Fuck me, yes, fuck me, don't stop. I need this," Anne-Marie cried. "Yes, yes, I'm cumming. I'm going to cum in the house of God. Forgive me for my sins."

Her body quivered as spasms gripped it. She thrust her pelvis spasmodically against my cock as her enormous tits bounced and bobbed. She took one in her mouth as she gave a sly wink to the pastor.

"I believe this is my resignation letter," she said.

There was a shocked gasp and then a susurration of chatter from the throng.

"There's nothing here to see," Father Nicholai said turning round. "Go home."

A disappointed murmur spread through the onlookers, but obediently they began to disperse. No doubt this would be a story that they would gossip about for years to come but then Luka piped up.

"None of them will speak of this. I will visit each of them."

Anne-Marie stood up and handed Father Nicholai her cassock.

"I won't be needing this again," she said in a chirpy voice. "Ten years of service for what? A shrivelled cunt and the pathetic glow of piety? Life is short and death is eternal."

She turned on her heels and disappeared into the backroom leaving Father Nicholai and me alone.

"You know," I said, "she has a point. She's young and attractive, but the church keeps her hidden behind those robes."

Father Nicholai looked down at the tattered cassock hanging limply over his arm. I put a hand on his shoulder and reached into him. Images flashed in his mind -- the crucifixion of Christ, the Crusades, and holy jihad. Atrocities wrought in the name of God -- and for what?

"Does your God not do worse than what you just witnessed here? " Luka asked him. "Do not speak of this day if you fear God."

She paused and then chirped up, "And I expect you to write the best letter of recommendation for Anne-Marie that you've ever written."

"Yes," he said. His eyes shone with questions and he asked, "Are you, God?"

"No, but I know him," Luka replied. "He loves you all, but he tells me that you need to find it within your heart to love others as he loves you."

***

What do you think of the religious themes? Are these too polarising or do they add something to the story?

A_N_Fair
A_N_Fair
78 Followers