My Demon Succubus - Pt. 10

Story Info
Miss Johnson gets her just rewards...
2.5k words
4.57
2.9k
3
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_N_Fair
A_N_Fair
78 Followers

I arrived at work half an hour early with a spring in my step. I made a cup of coffee and sipped it in the canteen before retiring to the reading room. My next task after having catalogued this month's inventory was to research what we needed to acquire next month. We only had a budget of a few hundred pounds and with that, I had to not only buy materials to maintain the stock but also prepare for the Roman exhibition in the spring.

The library was situated in the remains of a Roman fort with the old city walls still in use today. I enjoyed this part of the work -- researching and then calculating what the library could afford, and so I was in deep concentration when I heard a soft tap on the door.

"Come in," I said chirpily.

"Oh hi," Melody said, "I hope I'm not disturbing anything?"

"No," I said, "of course not."

She stepped into the room and sat on the corner of my desk. She was wearing a short skirt which showed off her tanned legs and if I was not mistaken, white lace panties peeked out between her thighs. She either didn't mind or didn't care that I checked out her legs, so I took the time to admire her natural beauty. On top, she wore a T-shirt stretched tight across button nipples. They really were quite cute, and the thinness of the fabric made it obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. Whether that was for my benefit or not, I couldn't tell as she had small breasts that didn't need the support.

"I was thinking about last week," she said.

I looked up at her and smiled encouragingly.

"I had a word with Caroline and Janet. I told them what happened."

"What?" I asked having a small apoplectic fit.

Did girls really share everything?

She fidgeted with her hair, obviously nervous.

"No it's OK," she said, "They were cool about it. Caroline said that the bitch had it coming and you should have fucked her up the arse.

Janet agreed too. So I was wondering, if you had a word with Colin, maybe we could all have some fun?"

The idea titillated me.

I knew Luka could persuade Miss Johnson to agree to anything, and thinking about it, I'm pretty sure Miss Johnson was kinky enough to agree to almost anything too. She may not need much persuasion.

"Leave it with me," I said.

That afternoon I had a chat with Colin. At first he was shocked, but when I mentioned that the girls were in on it he relaxed and warmed to the idea. I told him to gather everyone together tomorrow evening after work and with my plan in motion, I just needed to warm up Miss Johnson.

The following morning I resumed my research trying to figure out which books would benefit the library most.

I had to balance cost with impact to arrive at some kind of 'bang for buck' analysis, and then justify it in a short document that I had to present to Miss Johnson. I pencilled in a number of books and posters depicting the Roman occupation of Britain, including a print that I thought we could hang prominently by a mannequin of a Roman soldier. Since I still had some money left over I began to thumb through a catalogue on sex books which were categorised into three main topics -- 'sexual healing', 'sex through the ages', and 'sex and religion'. I added a few saucy sounding titles to the list and knocked on Miss Johnson's door.

"Enter," a voice said, and so I stepped in.

"Oh hello, Luke, I trust you're feeling well and rested?" she said politely.

"Yes, much better thank you," I replied. "Here's the list for next month."

I placed the paper on her desk and she began to read it.

"Oh I love the idea about the Roman mannequin," she said, "that will excite the children, and you've added some extra books at the end? 'Modern sex in the 21st century', 'Diary of a Virgin' and 'Sex and the Clergy'.

Well, I must say you have a very eclectic range of interests Luke. I think we'll have to hide some of these books from our older members."

"You like them?" I asked.

"Yes, very much," she replied. "So Luke," she continued with a naughty glint in her eye, "have you considered what we talked about on the phone? I know an older woman is not perhaps what you're looking for in a girlfriend, but a young man like you could learn a lot from a more experienced lady like myself."

"Why restrict yourself to just one person?" I replied impishly, "when we could share you with everyone?"

She stared at me in puzzlement, and then shock as realisation dawned.

"Oh Mr Coldrun," she said as a dirty smile bloomed on her face.

"You want to share me with... everyone?" she asked incredulously.

"Why not?" I said. "A lot of people here are still upset with you and I can think of no better way of making amends. Win-win."

"You think sharing me will satisfy them?"

Her hand slipped down under the desk and she moaned softly to herself, "That sounds like a treat I can't resist."

"Good, then I'll meet you in your office when the library closes."

I left Miss Johnson fingering herself under the desk and told Colin to get everyone around the photocopier at 5pm.

When the last customer had left I tapped on the frosted glass door outside Miss Johnson's room.

She opened it a crack and pulled me inside. She was wearing nothing but black see-through underwear that did little to hide her pudenda and enormous tits.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Perfect," I said, "but I have a few additions. Get down on all fours."

Obediently she knelt down.

Her panties were crotchless so it was a simple matter to lube up her arsehole and push in the butt plug. She wiggled her enormous buttocks and reached around to feel the plug in place.

"Oh," she murmured, "it makes me feel so full already."

I then fitted the leather gimp mask over Miss Johnson's head. The eye holes were sewn shut so it doubled as a blindfold.

"Make me into a slut," she said, "a dirty fuck-slut."

I then put the fur-lined collar and leash around her neck. I inspected my handiwork trying to decide whether the bra was necessary or not, but in the end, I removed it so that her pendulous udders dangled nearly touching the ground. They rocked backwards and forwards as she crawled, and when I dragged her along at a gallop, they slapped into her face. I placed two fingers on her slit and she arched her back pushing against them. I buried four fingers into her up to the second knuckle and she groaned in pleasure leaking pre-cum down her thighs.

With a little more effort my whole fist disappeared inside her and she howled like a bitch in heat.

I started fingering her twat causing her to buck and mew in pleasure, rocking her glutinous buttocks back and forth. After a couple of minutes, she was ready and I led her by the leash into the main office space. Everyone had gathered around the photocopier. There was an audible intake of breath as the woman crawled in on all fours swaying pendulously. She stared back at them, somehow aware of their presence, blindly sensing their eyes upon her body. Perhaps driven by lust, or the opportunity to give her onlookers a show, she sat up on her haunches and began to fondle her own tits, drawing them into her mouth and then pulling them out with a loud pop. She smiled, sensing their appreciation and then shamelessly set to on her twat driving her hand into the third knuckle and groaning in pleasure.

"I want you all to fuck me," she said. "Every one of you."

She started to finger her button with unapologetic groans and sighs, and said in a slutish tone, "What are you waiting for?"

Caroline and Janet stood next to Melody with Colin just a few feet to their side. Caroline had come prepared with an enormous black dildo that hung limply over her arm which surprised me given that she was the classic good girl. I couldn't ever recall her even swearing. She was in her mid-thirties, a mother of two and a devoted wife. She never got embroiled in our office politics and it was her that we turned to when we needed someone to arbitrate our petty office fights.

Janet was younger, perhaps Melody's age. A giddy expression swept across her face as she watched Miss Johnson servicing herself.

She had firm pert tits that were erect and as I reached into her I sensed that she was already moist.

I led Miss Johnson into the centre of the circle who obliged by emitting little barks and yaps.

"Fuck me like a dog," she said when we stopped, arching her back.

Caroline immediately approached her from behind with a devilish grin. Gone was her initial apprehension when she first saw Miss Johnson wheeled into the room like a puppy. Miss Johnson's blatant sexuality had set off a tingling in her pussy. It was an unfamiliar sensation as her sexless marriage had grown stale after the children, but now a warm glow spread through her breasts and nipples and she felt that wetness between her legs. It reminded her of that first night with her would-be husband, Mike. It was late and her mother had just gone to bed. She had worn a revealing skirt and a low cut T-shirt that she knew would tease him. She enjoyed the power that this gave over him and the cute way that he tried to hide his erections, but this night was different. He had embraced her without asking and kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth. She resisted as she could hear her mother padding around upstairs, fearful that she could come down at any moment, but his insistent hands had already found her aching nipples. A moment later they were groping between her thighs and despite herself, she found her legs parting. She lifted her bottom and he had ripped off her wet knickers. Still, she enjoyed the fight and the feeling of being overwhelmed.

Effortlessly he had flipped her onto her stomach. Her nether regions burnt in anticipation so she had teasingly wiggled it making sure that he could see her dripping cunt. Unable to resist any longer she had submitted to his cock. He took her virginity whilst her mother lay in bed upstairs and she had enjoyed every dirty moment. He fucked her three times that night -- more than on any other occasion since and remembering the ecstasy she decided that she would take him in her mouth tonight.

"Well Miss Johnson," she said, "whatever are we to do with you? You know this has been a long time coming, don't you? All those times you've humiliated me in front of the customers.

'Silly girl', 'Stupid girl', 'Idiot girl'... and in your office threatening me with my job, forcing me to do those things."

She shuddered and continued; "Only I never thought I'd get the chance for payback."

Miss Johnson responded by saying, "I can't say that I blame you, dear."

Caroline knelt down, placing a hand on Miss Johnson's broad backside.

"Well, this is for every time you forced me to expose myself, to humiliate myself."

She began working the oversized phallus into her vagina. Janet gasped in shock.

"Oh. My. God.," she said, pausing between each word, "we're actually doing this."

A moment later she was next to Caroline helping her stuff the silicone cock up her service hole. Miss Johnson arched her back, lifting her great arse to receive the dildo and the girls set to work reaming it into her.

Miss Johnson moaned softly, gyrating her hips.

Melody approached her next and knelt down. She took one of Miss Johnson's saggy old tits in her hand and began to roughly knead it as if she was milking a cow. She pulled so that they stretched to the floor and then let them spring back to attention. She also slid a hand between her thighs and slowly began to grind her pelvis back and forth.

Colin too approached, horror replaced by fascination. He paused, reaching out a hand to stroke Miss Johnson's head. He had always fantasized over an older woman. At twenty-eight he was still a virgin and feared that he was destined to die one. Miss Johnson was the frequent subject of his angst-driven dreams. In them, she always took a firm hand, often tying him to his bed and lifting his head to her pussy which he licked and drank upon thirstily.

She would inevitably go down upon him before popping his cherry. Now though was different. His balls tingled at the possibility of sticking his pencil-thin penis into her mouth. No girl had ever given him head before and here Miss Johnson knelt before him, compliant and willing to do anything. He knelt down and unzipped his fly. After a moment of fiddling around, he whipped it out. It quivered in anticipation and his heart pounded. It was of average length but thin and reedy and so slid easily into Miss Johnson's waiting mouth.

As she began to draw upon him, electricity arced through his body. Her mouth felt hot against his head and his balls tightened like they would burst. After thirty seconds Colin murmured softly, "Oh my God, it's happening, I'm about to come."

His body shuddered and a spurt of creamy white jiz drizzled over Miss Johnson's face and open mouth. When he had finished he collapsed onto his back staring blankly up at the ceiling. However, his cock immediately twitched back into life. An opportunity like this came but once a lifetime and already he was eager to partake from the box of delights again. This time he knelt down behind her. Janet moved to the side, but Colin hesitated, gripped by the enormity of what he was about to do. Caroline saw the hesitation in his eyes, and reaching down, withdrew the dildo freeing up Miss Johnson's love hole. She firmly gripped Colin's rod and drew it up to Miss Johnson's open cunt, pushing on his buttocks forcing it into her. He groaned and then started pumping.

"Good boy," she coaxed as he frantically set to work. "Fuck her for me."

His hips moved frantically, years of frustration and longing now on the point of release. It had happened so fast. Twenty minutes ago he had been organising medieval literature in the stacks and now he was fucking Miss Johnson. His testicles were hard and he fought the point of no return but with a gasp, he shot his load again into her. He moaned and fell back, his little cock pumping into the air.

"Well done," Caroline whispered into his ear. She softly stroked his cock, milking the last dregs of semen, which welled and dribbled over her hand.

***

Let me know in the comments below - does Miss Johnson get what she deserves?

A_N_Fair
A_N_Fair
78 Followers