My Dental Hygienist Pt. 02

Story Info
Second meeting with hygienist.
2.1k words
4.42
16.7k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rampe
rampe
233 Followers

CHAPTER 1

The weekend came and I had planned to visit some BDSM and fetish-oriented parties. The parties were in a near bigger city. The place was a restaurant and if you wanted in there you should have a costume that fits in the dresscode. So, everyone, there has some fetish or BDSM style costumes.

I have leather pants and some leather harnesses on my upper body. The fits in the dress code easily.

At the parties, some people play with each other and some people have conversations with their friends like on a normal evening in a restaurant. There are also few shows. I watch the shows and meet my friends.

When I go to the bar to order some drinks for me I notice some outstanding-looking amazon woman sitting on the bar. There is something familiar in her. Maybe I have seen her at some earlier parties? She has a black leather corset, mini-skirt from the same material, and long boots with high heels.

One second she leeks directly at me and smiles. Then she turns away. She is having a discussion with her friend.

The smile is so familiar. Those smiling eyes! Where I have seen them? I have no glue!

The evening goes on. I see that amazon a few times but I do not notice her. I have a great night with my friends. Nothing sexual happens but so those parties usually go in my case.

CHAPTER 2

My appointment with the hygienist comes and first I will have the massage appointment with her.

I travel to the same place. Now I do not have to do any papers. I just sit and wait in the waiting room. There is silence. The clock is 18.00 so I think I am her last patient that day. There are no other shoes waiting than mine and the hygienists.

Familiar steps come to the door and it opens. In the doorway stands the familiar woman. This time she has no mask or cap. She looks at me and smiles.

Now! Now I know who was that lady at the parties!

She laughs a little when notices that it was now I noticed her.

"You can come in if you do not afraid me now too much. Do you want a safe word?" she laughs.

I stand up and smile at her back.

"I think I can manage without" I answer her.

"Take clothes of from your upper body before you sit down on the chair. The massage involves some upper body massage too," she informs me.

I take my shirt off and sit on the chair. She reclines it and I am in a horizontal position.

The massage starts from my upper body. She has a nice firm touch. She also massages my neck and scalp. The next one is my jaw that she massages with little movements from the outside. I feel very relaxed but I can not be without thinking that we were at the same parties. She is some kind of kinky person like I am too. What she has taught me when seeing me at the parties?

The massage is so nice and when simultaneously thinking of her in the party dressing I notice that my penis is starting to grow! Shit, I hope she does not notice that.

Her next move doesn't help much with my situation. She starts to massage my lips very gently.

"Next I will massage the muscles inside your mouth," she says.

She takes gloves and puts them on.

"Open your mouth a little but not too much," she asks.

She massages my cheeks inside my mouth and jaw joints. Her gloved finger slides in my mouth. My sore muscles are in pain but there is a lot of pleasure too. My erection does not collapse in this treatment. It is quite opposite. I can feel that it must be seen if one looks at my crotch.

"You have quite a many stiff points in your mouth. I would recommend you series of these massages," she tells me.

"This must hurt a little but I can see that you can also enjoy this massage. Your mouth is drying a little bit as it did at the last appointment. Maybe you did have a little erection then too like now," she points out.

Now I am embarrassed. She can also see that from my face.

"That perfectly okay to enjoy situations like this. You are that type that enjoys pain and pleasure mixed. You are also in my mercy here and you can just be in my chair. It is like a domme and sub situation. You have to be familiar with that terminology. When I saw you in those parties last weekend many parts just clicked in place." she says like a normal thing.

I can not say anything. Just be there her fingers in my mouth and listen. I am so embarrassed. But she was there too at the parties. I am not the only kinky human in this room. So I try to act like this is a normal conversation.

"I do not recommend oral sex today. Your jaws have to rest. Proper sexual stimulation still could relax your body more," she keeps going.

"I would not recommend this to normal people but I think you are a more sexually-oriented man than average. Ready to explore more than just traditional things," she says.

"Many men can not tolerate it but for example, prostate massage via rectum relaxes the whole body," she tells me and takes a little break from speaking.

I can notice that she monitors my action when she has said me these things. Of course, it has turned me on more but I try to be as calm as I have been. That is not much if I already had a noticeable erection.

" ƍt does not belong in any of my massage packages but we can try the prostate massage after I am done with your mouth. I think you have nothing against that," she keeps speaking with a normal voice.

She can see from my body language that it is more than okay to me. She just smiles at me.

"It is great to work with you. I think we can go very far with you and have noticed things happening," she a little bit sexy voice now.

"Now I am done with the massage and I put this soft piece between your teeth. It also has gel inside that cools it and your muscles after the massage," she says and stuffs the piece in my mouth.

That piece works as a gag. I can not close my mouth or lift my tongue. It feels cool like she said.

"Now we have to take your pants off. Lift your behind so that I can draw them away"

I just do what she says and very quickly I am without any pants. She just draws them away together.

Then she goes to one of the cabinets and takes something from there.

"You have to raise your knees towards your chest now", she informs me.

I do what is told and when done I can feel her cool fingertip on my entrance. The finger circles a bit first and then slide with one motion the whole length in my ass. I grunt from the surprise and little pain that it causes.

"Someone it tighter than I thought", she announces.

"Not a virgin I think but maybe there is some time that no one has used this passage," she says with a smile.

I do not know what to say. Yes, there is time gone from the penetration I have last time had. Because of the gag, I can not even say anything so it is kind of a good thing at this point.

Her finger massages my rectum. All the way and all the sides.

"I try to remove the tension from your muscles here. Next, I concentrate on your prostate. Before that you have to take a second finger in," she says and same time pushes two fingers in.

I grunt again and she tells me to just relax.

How I can just relax. She just makes so quick changes that I can not adapt.

Or can I? After few seconds my muscles relaxed and she keeps going with two fingers as she did with one.

"I can see that you are tight but you can also adapt quite quickly to bigger things," she says.

"It shows me that you have done this before quite many times but there has been a time that you have not given this to penetration. It does not make good for you. I can say that with regular massage we have great results. You get more relaxed and there are many other benefits too," she tells me.

Her fingers work in my ass. They give me great pleasure. My penis is so erect that it can be and some fluids are falling from the tip.

"Your prostate needs more pressure so I put a third finger in. If you can take it well I promise you some surprise after.

Now I feel more pressure in my hole. She pushes them all the way and stays there. Now I do not relax at once and she takes grip from my penis with her other hand.

"This helps you to relax," she says and massages my penis with her gloved hand. It is also lubricated and feels outstanding.

She sees my euphoria.

"You can not have an orgasm. At least without my permission," she says.

"And now I would like to know what is your history with anal sex? What have you had in your ass? Fingers of course but have you had any toys in? You can just nod if you have had," she tells and keeps looking me to eyes.

I just nod and she smiles back at me.

"Strapons?"

I nod and she keeps smiling more. Simultaneously she massages my penis and prostate. I would tell her anything now if she asks.

"Ever had a real penis inside your ass?"

I shake my head like to say no and she looks at me with an odd smile.

"Never had the opportunity or just do not want?"

I do not know what to say or how to tell it to her. I have had few fantasies from the real penis but all of them have been with transsexuals. Men don't excite me at all.

"Maybe you are a little interested but you do not feel like a gay man?"

I nod. She is reading me like an open book.

"If you would have the opportunity to explore that side would you do it?"

I give her a mild nod.

She walks to her cabinets and takes something. She walks between my risen legs. Opens her pants and takes her stiff member out. It is fully erected. I have not noticed her state because of my own state.

She rolls a pink condom on her member.

"Like this, it is more girly for you. Normally I would stick it first in your mouth but now you had to take it straight to your ass," she says much sex in her voice.

She looks me like trying to see signs in my eyes that say no and when she thinks that there is none I can feel her tip against my hole.

She looks directly into my eyes and pushes her penis me little by little. It is not huge but big enough. I think I have never had something so big in my ass.

When she has gone all the way she stops for a little time.

"When I saw you first time here I wanted so much to take your mouth and ass. When I saw you at the parties I promised myself that I will do it."

She starts to fuck me. First slow and then quicker and quicker. Her breathing gets heavy so mine. No one is touching now to my penis but I think that orgasm is coming. I feel that my penis and ass start to pulsate.

This takes her too over some edge. She fucks me super fast and hard and then I can feel her penis pulsating and she pushes it into the hilt and keeps it there. It pulsates strongly long time.

Then she takes her penis out. Looks at me with a sexy smile.

That is a great thing that you had to have many follow-up meetings with me.

To be continued...

rampe
rampe
233 Followers