All Comments on 'My Dental Hygienist Pt. 02'

by rampe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Almost difficult to read. Perhaps English is not your fist language? Perhaps, and I think too often, auto complete has interacted with your writing. Just because auto complete is a predominantly English language does not mean it is always correct.

An editor, which I think I have recommended previously, is a necessity. Having competent edition g will vastly improve your style and, the more you write with edits, the fewer edits will occur.

I applaud your attempts and urge you to continue.

ramperampealmost 3 years agoAuthor

I have answered this many times. Yes, there is lots of editors but no one seems to want help me. In the past I have asked from dozens of editors if they would help me but they are not interestid. So I quit asking and use grammarly.

And yes, English is not my first language but I think I can write it better than most English speaking write Finnish.😆

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Sometimes your line of though gets lost in the bad grammar I have to re-read it several times. There must be someone that could/would edit your stories. I find the plot line so very interesting to read I must keep going.

I do understand the problem with english not being your first language. I have trouble with it and it is my first and only language. Keep trying please.

tslover1963tslover1963over 1 year ago

The grammar is horrendous, and the way you jump around makes no sense at all

a_horneta_hornet7 months ago

I found the story very easy to understand and got me very hard.

ramperampe7 months agoAuthor

@a_hornet that was nice to know that it made the trick for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrampe@rampe
Recently I have had no time or motivation for writing. Have to say sorry to them who likes them and also to them that don't like but still are reading them and telling how horrible they are. I am not writing mainstream fantasies so my writings are not for big groups of reader...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES