My Dental Hygienist Pt. 03

Story Info
A man visits his hygienist third time.
3.7k words
4.54
12.8k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rampe
rampe
233 Followers

I am thinking at home about what just happened at my meeting with that hygienist? She just took my ass with her real cock and I just allowed it to happen. Never had had a real penis in my ass. So she took my virginity.

After she had cum, she lifted the chair in a sitting position. I stood up and started to put clothes on. She stopped me and moved me to the table so that my upper body lied on it. Then she fucked me again from behind. My ass was open and she just fucked me fast from the beginning. After having a second orgasm she just sends me away and welcomed me to the next appointment.

I am home from my second hygienist meeting. I am looking at the bag she gave to me when I was leaving. There are many kinds of dental hygiene products. Then there is a small box. Inside the box is a small butt plug with a lubricant. There is also a note: "When you come next time to visit me - put this in".

The plug is not that big but it is heavier you would think that size plug is. From the outside is soft silicon but inside it feels hard. I instantly try it in and I can take it pretty easily. so it would not be a problem to wear it at the next meeting.

After few days my next meeting comes up. It is the meeting with the dentist that she recommended I visit at her clinic.

I put the plugin on my anus and drive with my car to the clinic. The small plug puts constantly a little pressure on my anus and prostate. It is a kind of nice feeling but also makes me a little nervous.

I can see at her clinic that there is someone else too in right now. There are two cars parked. I think the other one is the dentist's car. The other one is a nice Porsche and the other one is Mercedes-Benz. I wonder which one is the dentists' car.

Inside the clinic when I sit in the waiting room I can hear noises. Sounds like you can hear at the dental clinic. There is drilling and sucking. Also moaning.

"You have to manage only a little time anymore," I hear the hygienist saying. "We do not use any numbing with this kind of cavities. Only if a root canal is needed. It is not nice to have a numb head all day and like this, you learn to take better care of your teeth," she goes on.

Okay, no numbing and I have come here to show few possible cavities to her. "Hope it was a fault alarm and I have any," I think to myself.

At some point, the drilling and moaning stop. I can hear the motors of the chair when it moves to the sitting position. There is some talk I can not hear and then the door comes open and the woman goes out. Maybe in her fifties and her eyes are wet. She notices me and corrects little bit her skirt. I wonder why she did that.

From the window, I can see her drive of the yard with the Mercedes. So the Porsche is the dentist's car. I can hear the steps and sounds that come from cleaning. Then there is silence. My heart is pulsating quickly. It is my turn soon.

Then I almost jump in my chair. The plug has come alive! It is vibrating at full speed I think. She must have some kind of remote control to that plug. I can not almost sit on the chair. The feeling is so intense.

It must have also some kind of a pump inside because I am feeling that it is going bigger! It was in that taught that it is a nice small plug for my tight anus but now it is stretching it with force.

Then I saw that the door has opened. How long she had been looking at me and my agony?

"You can come in now. Are you feeling good?" she asks.

I just mumble something. The vibration is intense and the plug deflates itself and pumps bigger again and again. Somehow I manage to walk in and sit on that dentist chair.

Then I saw a classic beauty sitting next to me. She has awesome blue eyes and soft-looking red lips. I can feel that she is looking directly through me. She smiles and looks at me with curiosity. Like measuring me.

"Hi, I am your dentist today. My name is Viola and your name I already know," she says smiling at me.

"I heard that you maybe have some cavities. When you have had your last checkup? she asks.

"I think it's about a year ago," I answer her and same time notice that the plug is now of and in a small state. Like she has given me a little break so I manage to answer.

"Okay, what we do is the full checkup. I check your teeth and soft tissues in your mouth," she says with a professional tone.

The chair motors hum and soon I am in a horizontal position. The hygienist puts a bib on me and safety classes.

I see the dentist and hygienist putting on masks, gloves, and protective hats. The gloves make their sound when nitrile is drawn snugly in its place.

That voice is so big turn-on for me. First time in this meeting I have managed to relax a little and enjoy myself.

"Open your mouth wide!" she sticks fingers in my mouth and is feeling my cheeks and tongue.

That feels almost erotic. I think I am having a little erection. I can feel also some moisture in my pants. Maybe because of the intense stimulation of the plug.

She also feels my joints from the outside and asks me to open and close my mouth.

"I can see you bite your teeth quite hard. It was already in your records and you have had some massage done to you. That is a good thing. You should have series of those massages and other relaxation treatments." she says.

Then she takes her mirror and hook and starts to inspect my teeth. One by one she inspects them and says some dental language things to the hygienist that writes them down on the computer.

I just try to hear from her words that is there anything I should be worried and then it happens! Her hook gets stucks in something she is inspecting. She says something professional language again and keeps going. This happens few times and I am a little worried. Do I have many cavities?

"We should take some x-rays so we can see better a few things," she says and puts the device in my mouth that they use when taking x-rays.

She puts the camera in its place and then they go outside when the machine takes the pic. They do the same thing to another side of my mouth.

She looks at the pics and says: "You have quite many cavities in here. They are not big but I think we have to fill them. Are you in a hurry? she asks.

"No, I am not in a hurry," I am answering.

"That is good. You are our last patient today and we could make those fillings immeadiatly. I noticed also from the x-rays that you have two lousy old fillings we have to replace. We can do them also at this session. I do not use any numbing when doing fillings so you just have to manage with a little pain my drill is causing. Maybe you have some other things to think about during the treatment," she says with a wigged smile and looks at the hygienist that is smiling the same smile.

"We use this cofferdam cover in your mouth," she says and starts to put a thin rubber sheet in my mouth.

She makes holes in the sheet for those teeth that needs drilling. The rest of my mouth leaves behind the sheet. I dry to calculate the holes she makes. There must be at least five of them!

Then she takes the drill in her hand and the hygienist takes the vacuum. Just when the drill is starting to drill my teeth, the plug comes alive again. This time not that big force. It vibrates with very pleasurable force and it pumps the plug only a little bigger and deflates again. I think I feel a little moving also.

The drilling causes little pain but nothing I can not stand. I do not know if it is because the plug is causing good feelings to me at the same time or is she just so careful with her drill.

My erection has come bigger and I feel that there is a lot of precum in my pants. The whole situation is so hot for me. Laying there in their mercy. Plug that vibrates, moves, and goes big and small. Those two hot ladies. They are so close to me. Their breasts are in my view and their pelvises are in touch with my head. I can feel the familiar bulge from the hygienist side and it is getting bigger.

They have filled five cavities and I think now it is done.

"There is one more to repair. The other old filling that must be replaced is quite big so we have to go quite deep with the drill. It does not cause much pain but when we have drilled almost all of the old filling of it will start to heart because we are so close to the nerves of the tooth. Then I want you to just keep breathing true your nose and think nice things. I will not stop the drilling before I have also the bad material removed from the under the old filling," she informs and I start to be afraid of the coming pain.

Like she said the pain was quite mild when she started to remove the old filling. As she became closer and closer to the bottom of the old filling the pain started to rise. My body stiffened and I kept from the handrails with force.

"Now we are close. Just breath true your nose and I try to be quick".

Then the sharp pain started. At the same time, I could feel the hygienist's hand on my hand that was squeezing the handrail. She had also changed the mode of the plug. It was in an intense mode again.

Things that the hygienist did help but did not take the whole awful feeling away but I could manage.

Then the drill came out of my mouth. I relaxed instantly.

"I have to take some good material of your tooth also so I can have a good surface for the new filling. This drill has more power and it will feel very uncomfortable. You managed well this far so keep going a little time more."

The drill goes in and yes the pain is more intense than before. I had taught that is not possible it is.

The hygienist crabs to my hand with more force and I start to feel quick pulsating in that vibrating plug.

Everything is now so intense. I can not notice that I have a full erection and a big stain on my pants because of the precum I have produced. I just lift my ass from the chair and moan. Hearing my own moan I think a second of the moaning I heard before. The woman moaned before me. Maybe they drilled her the same way but did she had some other elements too? She had corrected her skirt with a blushing face.

"Now I am done with the drill. We just had to do the filling. Then I polish all your new fillings and we check your biting is good with them," she announced.

Now I could breathe normally. The plug went off. The hygienist tapped my hand and took it away.

They did the things she said and then removed the cofferdam. Then they rinsed my mouth. The chair motors started to lift me up. They took their masks and gloves and so on away.

"You took everything so well. You managed with the pain so good!" the dentist said.

I just notice my pants and my face came red.

"I would work with you more if you like. I take limited persons to my regular patients and I only took you for this time because of the good recommendation you had. Now I have seen that you are a person like said and I am liking what I am seeing," she says smiling at me and giving no attention to my redness or my pants.

She looks at me with a sexy look. Like some woman that is trying to seduce me. "Is that her style to have new customers?" I think.

"I have no regular dentist at this point so if you can it would be great to have you," I respond.

"I think I am having you," she says with a sexy and enigmatic smile and looks to the hygienist.

"I have heard that your pelvis area is also very stiff like your jaw muscles. I would like to inspect them before you leave. So stand up and drop your pants. You can bend over the desk." she tells me.

That is something odd but I obey. I think there is no command I would not follow in this clinic.

Standing pants down with my pare ass and bent over the desk I hear her putting on gloves again. She walks behind me and with one motion takes the plug out. I moan and she laughs a little.

"Looks like someone did also enjoy when getting drilled. Look at that amount of precum he has produced in his pants," she says to the hygienist.

Then I feel her finger putting something moist and cool on my anus. Then the finger goes in with one movement.

"I think he is not that tight as you reported but tight he is. Seems that the therapy you have made is working. He just needs it a lot more." she is talking to the hygienist.

"I have heard that you are very cooperative also with this end also so I think it is okay for me to proceed with your therapy. " she just announces and puts another finger in.

She is palpating my anal canal with her fingers from every corner and then she hits the prostate. I just have to moan. it is so sensitive after been massaged with the plug long time.

"Your prostate is reacting well. That is good because that makes all of this so much enjoyable for you. We make these treatments to you anyway but it is more than okay to enjoy it." with that said she rams the third finger in.

I feel so full but the vibration of the plug has relaxed my muscles so it does not hurt.

"The first timer in my hands has to take only four fingers!" she says and adds one finger in.

That hurts a little but I can manage.

"He is responding very well. I think we can proceed to the next thing," she says and I can see the hygienist giving her a strapon belt with a black dildo attached.

The belt is made from black leather and has a wide leather belt to her backside. The dildo is about 20cm long and maybe 3cm wide.

"This is starting size that everyone has to take if they are my regular patients. Women patients sometimes are allowed to take that only in the pussy but you guys have only your anuses so there it goes," she says.

"And yes, that is why I take only a few people to my regular patients because they have to take it and obey. Everyone is not cooperative but you are and that is great. You have a sexy ass. You are hairy but you have removed all hair from your ass crack. Because of that I think you are slut that has prepared his ass for fucking. Am I right?" she asks.

Her new dominating mode surprises me. So the hygienist has told her everything that she has done with me. I have nothing to say against it. The dildo's head is pressing against my ass hole and waiting for my answer.

"Maybe I am," I answer her.

"Yes, you are," she says and pushes the dildo with one slow motion to the hilt.

I moan with little pain and pleasure.

"I have heard that you have taken bigger ones before so I think you do not need much warming up with this," she says and starts to fuck me slowly.

The dildo goes all the way out and then all the way in.

"He takes this so good," she says with a husky voice.

"Prepare the feeldoe", she tells to the hygienist and starts to fuck me more rapidly.

She moans when fucking and it starts to feel very good for me too. Then she draws the dildo away and rips the strapon away from her waist. Then she puts the Feeldoe shorter end in her pussy. It is a strapless strapon. The other end has been prepared so that it has a condom on and it has coated with lubricant.

I have one Feeldoe at home too but it is the blue model that is a narrow model. Then there is the medium size that is violet. This is the black model and it has been named More. That means it is bigger than any other of the Feeldoe models.

"It has to be that big that it gives enough resistance when moving in your rectum. With this, we will make orgasm for me. So you just had to take it. There can be some sharp pain like there was when I was drilling your last tooth but you will manage as you managed then. Maybe you have some helping hand also this time." she says and smiles for the hygienist with a sexy smile.

I see that the hygienist has gloved her hands and rubbing them togethor lubricating both hands. She proceeds to my side and takes hold of my penis. At the same time, she thrusts her other hand's fingers into my ass. I do not know how many but it stretching more than Viola's four.

"Some more lube before the fuck of your life," she says and rotates her fingers in my ass and milks my cock.

Then she takes her fingers out and immediately I feel the Feeldoe at my passage.

"You made me so horny when I drilled your teeth. Giving you the pain and same time seeing your penis getting erect and plug in your ass. Now you had to help me with my horny feelings. When I am this horny, one climax does not be enough. I hope you have been lubricated well!" that said she pushes the dildo in.

"Oh, he is so tight! His ass gives perfect feeling to my pussy," she moans and puts the vibration on.

After that she says nothing. She just moans and takes with her hand's firm grip from me and fucks with fastening thrusts. Her moaning is getting louder and then she thrusts the dildo to the hilt and stays there. She cries in her orgasm and holds me tight.

The hygienist has milked me all the time and my cock is like steel. But I have not orgasmed from the milking. The feeling in my ass is so intense.

She takes a short break still holding the dildo inside me. Then she starts again. This time it takes longer for her to climb to the peak. When she has it it is even more intensive. She is shaking and I feel that something is squirting to my ass crack.

"Is she a squirter? I have never been with a one," I think and I am close myself too to have an orgasm.

She rests again a bit with the dildo still inside me. Then she withdraws it.

"I can not remember when having so big an orgasm!" she says.

"Have you had tested for sex diseases lately?" asks the hygienist.

"Yes, I had a condom broken with someone and I took the tests to be sure," I answer and wonder why she asks something like that now.

"And you were clean?"

"Yes, I was, "I answer.

"We have also had our tests lately and we are also clean. So now I am gonna massage my penis to your ass crack. I want to get it moist from her squirt. Then I stick it in you and I will take you bareback. You will have both cums in your ass. First Violas and then I will add my own in it." she says and I feel the cock sliding up and down on my crack.

"I think you have never had creampied before? Ass you were virgin for real cocks when we met," she says.

Then comes her dick in. It is so hard and soft at the same time. She fucks me long and hard.

"It felt so good to fuck your ass before but now it is even better. I am gonna fuck you always without a condom and you do not have sex with anyone else than us so we know that you are clean," she says and starts moaning.

Viola fucked me with a strapon great but the real thing attached to her is even better. She has sense in her thrusts.

From her breathing and thrusting, I can sense that she is close to coming. Then she stops and I can feel her dick pulsating. Warm milk fils my rectum. Because of that I go over the edge and have an anal orgasm that takes my legs numb. My eyes go black and I collapse. I feel four hands taking hold of me. I wake from the dentist chair naked. Ejaculation drips from my penis and from my ass. I see them both looking at me smiling.

"I think we all found something new and wonderful," says Viola.

Continues maybe...

rampe
rampe
233 Followers