All Comments on 'My Descent Ch. 10'

by highlycharged

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do please hurry up with the next chapter I love the series, I fully understand wanting to be more feminine for your man it's exactly how I felt x sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's so nice to have this beautiful story continue.

Love that you are back to David prominently involved.

I can't wait for the love making and kissing!

1 small suggestion, more detailed description of David's COCK and how the girly clothing look on you and the changes to your wonderful body.

Great store, can't wait for more!

Adamcross1982Adamcross1982over 2 years ago

Totally loving this story. Doing all wifely duties for my man is one of my dream..that includes taking care of his home, needs, and bearing his children. Let’s see how this story evolves!

sissyinwesissyinweover 2 years ago

Beautiful happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Been loving this storyline - it’s my dream! Was well worth the wait, looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story!!! More please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want more!!! Like the faggot in the story, I am desperate for a man like David! I can't wait until David consumates the relationship and slides it in his ass/pussy! Yes, yes YES!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I really like more. Wish you spent a little more detail on the cocksucking itself. Description of the cock. His tongue swirled the crown. Delve into the sensuality of the act itself. Cocksuckers love sucking cock and especially love the details of it. The more detail, the better. Again, wonderful series, keep them coming. Kiss, kiss 💋 sucking and swallow.

PG564EPG564E7 months ago

OMG I want more. David needs to fuck him senseless. Go the last mile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhighlycharged@highlycharged
Just started writing and have enjoyed the feedback and providing entertainment for others.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES