All Comments on 'My Descent into Slavery Ch. 01'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Thank God this chapter was brief. I tried to tough it out, like the unbelievable courageous Beth, but had to cry at the love you message and when Beth reminisced her life. As always, very well written.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Jesus Christ, I don't think god will forgive me because i read this.

cyberphotocyberphotoover 2 years ago

Why oh why would you do this to amazing and loving Beth, this is just so awful and none of them will ever be the same again even if Joshua came in and rescued them soon. They have been through so much and have had so much done to their bodies they will never ever be the same, This is just so awful , inhuman, disgusting, I understand why you decided to head down this path but why oh why, Beth just signed up to be Joshua submissive for a year to get her Ph.D. Then she fell in love with Joshua and the whole crew and none she going through hell and rather die than live. Again why do this to the amazing and unbelievable courageous Beth, and just after she found out she has family still alive too. Hasn't she been thru enough?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I understand this will give her even more background for her Ph.D., but this is going so much to the extreme of disgusting, inhuman, and downright wrong in so many ways. Also to have not just beth go through this is so much worst, they will never be the same again, I feel so awful for them and hope all those men die so very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was really disgusted by the torture but understand the need. That is why I did not give five stars.

retread2retread2over 2 years ago

An ugly story, it is a terrible reality that many even today face worse, I fear...In the sixties I read several survivor accounts from the Nazi Death Camps and the Japanese POW Camps and the story of the Nanjing Massacre or the Rape of Nanjing. Too many in the west have forgotten how easily evil grows when we turn our eyes away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG, I endured reading this chapter because I have all my hopes focused on Beth to triumph in the end, but it wasn't easy to get through. I have no idea how to rate this chapter from 1-5, nothing fits, so forgive me for not doing that. Please post the next chapter ASAP so I can get this horrid part out of my head!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am shocked that Miranda was able to get captured because after what happened with Beth, Hannah, and Jìngyi I would not be totally shocked that Miranda had a full army around her anywhere she went. I wonder if that guy lied to just try and convince Beth and the others that he has more power and more pull than he does, or maybe Miranda let herself get captured to trace where they took her and finally figure out where the compound is located.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do hope these fuckers are stupid enough to not understand that Joshua will track them all down and kill them all.

JohnGreyJohnGreyover 2 years ago

Well written but I hope you don't go where I think you are going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This so far this is probably the hardest and most devastating chapter in the whole series because what happening to Beth is so awful and I feel for Joshua because he going to be miserable, pissed off, angry, and devastated when he sees what has happened to Beth the one he loves the most. Beth has been the love of his life more than anyone else and this going to really hit him so hard and it going to be so hard for him to deal with this because Beth wanted to stay with him when they were attacked and not leave with the others and Joshua has to own it now that he sent her away and she got capture because of that so this really going have him sending a full army and all his resources to find Beth and the others.

These are probably the hardest chapter to read and even though this will help Beth understand what the others went through for real, this going to change her in ways that she will never be the same Beth ever again, both physical and emotional, she will be scared for a long time, and hopefully, she will recover from all of this someday but it going to take a long time.

Steve150177Steve150177over 2 years ago

Arrogance can get you killed.

Fritz Goddamn Fucking Schultz is going to die because he met with Beth, Jìngyi, and Hannah, and let them live. Seriously, how stupid can you get?

As long as nobody knows his name and few know his face, he can survive Mahmoud's operation being shut down with most killed and some captured.

Now, if any of the girls survive, Fritz is toast. That may be literally true, slow roasting is a bad way to die.

Don't they know that $500M will subvert even the most loyal underling?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait to read the other side of the story which is what happened at the attack after they were taken, and how is Joshua doing and everything there, and also what really happen with Miranda and how did she get captured.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 2 years ago
Well written but damn

I thought that your cuck story was bothering me but it is extremely entertaining compared to this.

This is the first chapter of yours that didn't turn me on at all. Quite the opposite. I'm not even sure I'll be able to get turned on by a story again until this has been taken care of.

I agree with other comments, PLEASE let Beth and her friends get rescued very soon. I don't know how much more of this that I can read.

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 2 years ago

Took me 5 days to be able to read this. Since the chapter is titled “My Descent into Slavery “, does that mean this freaking nightmare will continue thru most of it? I thought rescue would be pretty quick, now idk. Beth is already changed forever. I don’t need more of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was the hardest chapter/story I've read, it was eye opening to really think about what happens in human trafficking. Please get the redemption story out quickly to know something good happens for Hannah, Jingyi and Beth....

greens444greens444over 2 years ago

Love your story but this was not for me. Looking forward to the next chapter

Desquared2290Desquared2290over 2 years ago

I held off reading this chapter until after "My Decent into Slavery Ch 2" and "Becoming a Cuckold Ch 12" came out and I had the chance to read them. It was not really surprising that Beth, Hannah, and Jingyi's treatment was so brutal, but reading through it was painful to me, like having to touch a hot fry pan and burning some fingers repeatedly. Waiting for the following chapters to see if and how the three of them recover from the physical and emotional scars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I knew this part of the story was coming up and no disrespect to you as an author but I decided it’s probably going to be better for me if I don’t read it. Sexual abuse is a difficult topic for me and I’d rather avoid the nightmares if I can.

I only noticed that you started this section of the series when ch.3 was released. Your trigger warning is hugely appreciated, I honestly can’t thank you enough for that. In the interests of fairness I haven’t rated this chapter because I haven’t read it. That said based on your other stories I know it’s bound to be well crafted.

Tess (uk)

lostandnevertobefoundlostandnevertobefoundover 2 years ago

I struggled to start to read this chapter. I am glad I did. Looking forward to reading the rest. Great story!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Sad and appalling but that's the situation they're in and Beth pushed too hard and was eventually broken in some ways bug her determination survives. Taking account of this I'll still rate it 5 as it's well crafted and written, as well as Andy suffering.

LeifsonLeifsonalmost 2 years ago

Writing this comment when 17 chapters have been posted. Despite of, or perhaps because of, the hard to read chapter, I have decided to add this episode to my favorites (which for me includes the series to-date). I think the writing throughout this part of the series has been greatly ambitious, and has reached a high level of quality. It is often hard to portray the long term impact of terrible events on people, and especially in these shorter writing formats. Often an author is too quick to have characters resolve and recover. While not quite The Stormlight Archive (a long series where healing takes place at a pace of some leisure :), the reactions and pacing for both Beth and the other rescued slaves is really well done. I also think Thors_Fist has adroitly dealt with the mix of the horror of real slavery and the sexy fun slavery. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rough, rough stuff.

Like retread below, I've read accounts of actual suffering - WW2 POWs, etc - so I know the events of this chapter are all feasible, sadly.

Anyone still unsure of the difference between a loving D/s relationship & real human trafficking?

5* brave writing for a smut site.

Dixon (UK)

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

Wow, so dark. So graphic. So insightful.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love the fact that there is content advisory at the start of the chapter but no warning that if you havent read previous chapters you're going to be completely lost from the start. But not knowing what happened previously is sort of manageable until chapter 2 when nothing connects at all with the previous chapter. Makes for a hard read when a bunch of characters are mentioned without any description, or call backs to what happened before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThors_Fist@Thors_Fist
Worked in a lot of different fields, which has given me a lot of different interests.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES