My Descent into Slavery Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers

We led her into the Stern Room where we saw everything set up for her sale. Felicity shivered when she saw it. There were written instructions from Dr. Sadiq. I read the instructions aloud so Felicity could hear.

"'Have the slave strip and put on the large shirt which can be torn from her body to display her. There is an anal plug and lube. When she is naked, lubricate and insert the plug in her ass. Attach cuffs to her wrists and ankles to more easily secure her. Everything else will be done after the crew has been gathered for the sale.' Sounds as if he might be preparing for your ass to be used. Although, even if it's not, it will probably increase the orgasms you have. There's nothing quite like being stretched in two holes."

"I certainly enjoyed it," Sahar said. "Beth in my cunt, and Joshua fucking my ass. I wonder if your new owner will be allowed to have other people join him in his bed. Perhaps you'll end up licking pussy too. Turn you into a total slave for the night, not just a Muslim wife slave. Fill all three of your fuck holes at once. I'd pay to see that."

"Perhaps her new owner will set up a bed back here so everyone can watch Felicity be used all night."

"Master wouldn't do that, would he? Turn me into a total whore?"

"Strip, Felicity, obey your Master. I'm sure the rules of your sale will be explained before you're sold. I've got to think you'll claim a high price. Fresh meat, only been fucked by one man previously, yet obviously a beautiful and passionate, sexually responsive woman. The way you were squirming at dinner was particularly telling, don't you think, Sahar?"

"Oh, yes. Especially after Pony Boy showed us his cock. She couldn't keep still. Felicity definitely wants to know what it's like to be fucked by another cock. Her Master will ensure she knows tonight. Faster, slave. I'll bet you stripped off for your Master quicker than this last night, you were so eager to have your pussy filled. You slaves are all alike. Hurry, that's the announcement for your sale, or do you plan to wiggle your naked ass at them before your Master gets here to attract a good price."

They were announcing the sale of another slave over the intercom, beginning in ten minutes. Felicity quickly finished undressing, and I lubed the smallest plug we had and inserted it in her bottom before her shirt could go on. People started showing up as we put on her wrist and ankle cuffs. She was shivering worse as we fastened her to the St. Andrew's cross.

"Are you wet?" I asked as we waited for her Master to arrive.

"Yes," she whispered. "So wet. I feel liquid running down my leg."

"Oh, you'll definitely cum more than five times," Sahar said. "A slave slut through and through. I would suggest not begging for cock when your new owner claims you. That might disturb Dr. Sadiq even more than your orgasms will. At least, not publicly. You should wait until he has you in his room for the night before you beg for your new owner's prick."

Felicity could do nothing more than nod, her mouth dry.

Soon, Dr. Sadiq and the others from dinner came down. He came over to inspect our work.

"Is she plugged?" he asked.

"Yes, Master Sadiq," I said. "She's naked under her shirt, plugged, and she said she's so excited her pussy is dripping."

"Is this true, Felicity?"

"Yes, Master. Are you sure you want to do this, Master? I don't want to damage our marriage, sir. I'm afraid I'll hurt you and you'll want to get rid of me."

"That depends on how much of a slut you are, although I'm not hopeful, given you already claim to be dripping. I'm going to blindfold you now, so you can't see who's bidding on you and you try to entice a larger cock into you dripping cunt."

Dr. Sadiq carefully tied a blindfold around Felicity's wide eyes.

"Master, would you please let Beth stay here beside me. I'm so afraid."

"Why are you afraid? You know I won't let harm come to you."

"I'm afraid I'm a slut slave, Master, and you'll hate me."

"I will never hate you, although you may be too much a slut to remain a wife. We'll see, won't we. Beth can stay here."

"Sir, what if I refuse?"

"Did you not beg to be my slave? Do you wish to go back to being only my wife? I admit I'm rather fond of the slave."

"No, Master. Please promise me you'll never give me up. Please, sir. Even if I am a slut, please keep me. I'll be your slut, sir. Your slut alone."

Dr. Sadiq kissed her. "We'll find out, won't we. If you're more a slut for my cock or more a slut for another."

"I'm here beside you, Felicity," I said. "I'll stay beside you."

Master's men were moving in large screens, blocking the view of Felicity to the assembling crowd. She still shuddered with the depth of her arousal. When she was blocked from all directions but from the rear, Dr. Sadiq tore the large shirt from her body. Felicity gasped and orgasmed. Plainly visible to me and Dr. Sadiq, who at the moment, were the only ones behind the screen. Her thighs glistened from her arousal. He glanced at me and smiled.

"You slut. Just being exposed to others makes you orgasm. What will you be like after you're sold?"

"Please, Master, don't sell me."

"Obey, slave. When you're purchased, I expect you to serve your new owner as well as you serve me."

She moaned.

Master conducted the auction. "Doctor Sadiq is offering up his wife for sale. She was a virgin when she married, never having known the touch of a man or woman. The terms of the sale are thus. The purchaser will have use of the slave's mouth and cunt, for one orgasm in each. Her ass is plugged so that you cannot use it."

"There, your ass won't be used today, Felicity," I whispered.

"If the slave cums more than five times while you fuck her cunt, she'll be given to you for the rest of the night, until eight tomorrow morning. You now have twenty minutes to inspect the slave being offered for sale to check her level of sexual responsiveness. Dr. Sadiq, if you'd step aside so that Felicity may be checked out?"

"Of course, sir."

"Here comes the first person," I whispered. "Prepare yourself."

Mahdi jammed two fingers into his wife's pussy and she gasped loudly, then climaxed, moaning, her hips thrusting against his hand. He stepped back and said, "What a slut i've married."

"Another, a woman this time. Perhaps you won't have to fuck a cock, perhaps you'll lick a pussy instead, although you are relatively untrained."

Roberta ran her hands over Felicity's breasts, her nipples rigid points now. She moaned again.

"Do you need cunt licking lessons, Felicity. I'll be happy to give them."

Sahar was next. "If I wasn't already married to the biggest slut on the ship, I'd put in a bid myself. Perhaps I will anyway. I'd love to feel your dainty English tongue licking my ass as Beth licks my pussy." Sahar slid her hand down towards her pussy, but veered away at the last moment and patted her ass.

Dr. Sadiq took another turn, using his left hand this time to change it up, plus he was gentler. He still penetrated her and she humped his hand trying to cum. He moved back into place, then said. "I never thought you were such a whore." Felicity moaned.

Kelly fondled her, not speaking, as did Manuel, who did speak, as he pinched her peaked nipples. "I'd love to fuck you," he said.

Most of the fondling that took place was done silently, to give the appearance of different people. Those who did speak, only spoke one time. Kelly did the second time she fondled her. Hannah the first. Only Dr. Sadiq inserted his fingers into his wife's pussy, alternating from right to left hand, soft, or hard, one finger to as much as three, and she climaxed two more times when he did. Each time she climaxed, he moved away, as if he was watching from a slight distance, and commented on her slutty behavior. She was well primed for her sale.

Master called the end of her exhibition and the time for the bidding to start. "Everyone who wanted to, sampled this English rose and found her to be highly responsive and desirous of a good fucking. We'll start the bidding now. What am I bid for this beauty?"

The bids started. "Normally, I wouldn't bid so much for a public fucking," Rafael said, "but that bitch is so horny, she's bound to cum over five times and she'll spend the night in my bed. Thomas, you share a room with me. Do you want to share the whore?"

"I do."

"Then two hundred dollars." Felicity moaned again.

The bidding eventually reached two thousand dollars, which is where it stayed. After all, the most they would supposedly get her for was a night. It wouldn't do that more would be bid than Marilyn would get for a week, even though Felicity was younger and prettier.

"Sold, for two thousand dollars," Master said. "Beth, Sahar, please secure Felicity in the stocks for her claiming."

"Yes, Master," I replied.

Sahar and I unclipped her from the cross and put her in the stocks, adjusting it so that her mouth was easily available. Felicity was shaking again.

"Rafael, you can claim your slave and and see if she'll be spending the night with you."

"Fuckin' right," Rafael said, as Dr. Sadiq moved to her face and pulled his shaved cock out. Master had moved to where Dr. Sadiq had been standing and Mahdi's voice said, "Serve your new Master well, slut," before his cock slid into to Felicity's mouth. Felicity tentatively sucked, afraid.

Dr. Sadiq's voice said. "You can do better than that, slut. Suck his cock."

Dr. Sadiq pressed a button on his phone and Rafael's voice said, "That's better, slut. Take a little more of my prick. Let's see if you can get it all down, shall we?"

Mahdi grabbed his wife's head by the hair with his left hand, and pushed deeper into her throat. Felicity's training came into play and she swallowed quickly to take it. Rafael's voice. "I knew you could suck cock like a slave. None of them have any trouble taking a cock all the way down."

I hadn't seen Felicity get all of Dr. Sadiq's cock in her throat during her training. Maybe she'd been practicing since then, or perhaps she was so overwhelmed now, her throat had opened more, but Mahdi's cock was buried to his hairless balls in her mouth.

Master pushed a button. "What a whore I married," came out of his phone.

"That's it, tart. You ready to swallow my cum," Rafael's voice said, as Mahdi pumped into Felicity's throat. "That's it, slut, eat my cum." Dr. Sadiq gasped and pumped a flood of cum into his wife's mouth. She didn't normally swallow cum. I wondered if she could tell that it tasted the same as her husband's did the first time she swallowed it. She was so overcome, she had another orgasm.

"Keep sucking lass," Rafael's voice said. "It's time to claim your slave cunt. I want a nice stiff prick to claim it with, and I'm glad you took the edge off my need. I should be able to fuck you much longer now."

"Suck that cock, slut, so he can fuck you," Mahdi's voice said, Master having moved slightly to be more behind her. Felicity moaned some more as she worked to give her husband another erection. It wasn't taking much work. He was as excited as she was.

Most of the people involved in the auction had left, unable to see anything and their part having been played. A few stayed. Thomas shouted out. "You damn well better give her more than five orgasms so we can fuck the bitch together." Felicity whimpered. She was so fucking turned on right now, despite what she thought was her husband watching her fuck another man.

Master held his hand around the edge of the screen urging me to take his phone. He was in the Voice Memo's app and various messages were titled. Several of them were titled, One, Two, Three...and so on. I looked at him and he nodded.

Dr. Sadiq was sporting an erection so hard it looked as if it might pop.

"Now to fuck you, slut," Rafael's voice said.

Mahdi plunged hard into his wife's cunt and her orgasm exploded out of her. "Oh, Master, I'm cumming."

I pushed the one button and Mahdi's voice said. "One, you whore. Are you going to spend the night in another man's bed?"

Smiling, I waited for Felicity's next orgasm, which wasn't long in coming. "Allah, help me. Save me for my husband," she said. "Don't let me dishonor him."

Pushing number two, his voice said, "That's two, and he doesn't look like he's slowing down."

Dr. Sadiq certainly wasn't. He was slamming into Felicity's pussy, from which I assumed he was usually more tender and loving and not pounding her into submission. He was trying to emulate another man, so he'd be doing it differently. Upon her third orgasm, his voice said, "Whore, that's three," and Thomas shouted, "Three more and the slut is ours. Fuck her hard, turn her into your cock slut."

Felicity moaned and tried to resist her next orgasm. I could see her face straining with effort, her whole body tense. To no avail. "Four. You must not want to spend the night in your husband's bed. You must really be craving another cock."

With her next orgasm, Felicity wailed. "Please, Master. Don't send me to another man's bed."

I wondered what the five said. "That's as many as you orgasmed for me, slut."

Felicity tried to resist, knowing the next one was the killer. Thomas said, "I get the slut's cunt first. You've already fucked her."

Gasping, panting, straining, Felicity felt the next orgasm building like an avalanche, threatening to destroy everything in its path. She screamed as she orgasmed, losing, knowing she'd spend the night in another man's bed, maybe with two men, both using her. I pushed the voice memo marked six. "What a slut you are. It's like you wanted to fuck someone else."

Felicity was sobbing. She quit trying to fight it, and quickly had two more orgasms before she felt the cock in her cunt pulsing cum into her cunt. He pressed his phone and Rafael said, "Clean off my cock, slut."

Dr. Sadiq again moved to Felicity's face and she dutifully licked the cum off his coated cock. He pressed the button again and Rafael's voice said, "I'll go shower up. Make sure this slave slut is brought to my room."

Dr. Sadiq pulled out of her mouth and tucked his cock away. Felicity was softly crying. There was one more memo on my phone, marked 'end'. I pushed it. "Beth, take my wife to his room. Leave her blindfold on. She can put a robe on to cover her nakedness. No reason for everyone to know what a whore she is. Have her kneeling on the deck with her ass up and head down. I'm sure Thomas will want to fuck her as soon as he walks into the room. I'm going to my room alone."

"Yes, Dr. Sadiq. As you wish," I replied to the memo. He left, a huge grin on his face.

Sahar and I started to release her. "Master hates me, doesn't he. I'm a slut, a whore; not fit to be his wife."

"He didn't look all that distressed. My Master likes that I'm a horny slut. Perhaps Dr. Sadiq will appreciate one too. I knew you wouldn't make it. Selling a slave is designed to make her a horny slut. I'm not sure we can help being aroused by it. I don't blame you for cumming. Especially being confined in stocks, which makes it worse for me. You should have seen me climax last night when Leo fucked me. You didn't witness it because you had a get a cock in your cunt as fast as possible. I wonder if your Master will punish you for your orgasms? You didn't ask for permission for any of them."

"I was trying not to have them. Beth, please go to him and fuck him. I don't want him to be alone tonight, of all nights, when I'm with another man."

"I've got plans, Felicity. I can't fuck your Master. Besides, extramarital sex is haram. Your Master is more devout than you. He couldn't possibly fuck another woman and have any respect for himself." I helped her slip into a robe. Sahar grabbed her clothes. Her grin was as large as mine. "When you said that you would allow your Master to fuck another slave, I knew you were more slave than Muslim."

"But I've had sex with another man. I'll be having sex with two, from the sounds of it. Surely it's fair if he has sex with a different woman."

"I doubt Allah and the faithful look at it as being fair. I suspect it's just another sin. Two sins don't make the first one right."

"Then don't sin. Just keep him company, so he doesn't think of me and what I'm doing."

"I doubt if a man can stop thinking of another man fucking his wife. Even men who are willing cuckolds think of their wife with her other lover. It's the nature of men, or at least non-submissives. I suspect Dr. Sadiq won't be alone. My Master will be nearby and he can seek his company if he's lonely."

Talking had helped distract her so she wasn't paying that much attention about where we went. Inside my room, I took her robe off and told her to obey her Master, to kneel on the floor with her head down and her ass up.

"You look very fuckable, Felicity, kneeling like that. I want to fuck you myself. I'm sure the next man to walk through the door, will immediately plunge into your pouting pussy, still wet and aroused from your previous fucking. I'd be surprised if you last a minute without cumming once you've got another cock in you."

"Please, stay with me, Beth, until my new owner gets here."

"I can't, dear. After watching you get fucked, I need a good shafting myself. Sahar and I are going to fuck Ranger tonight before he leaves tomorrow. You'll be fine. Just remember you're a slave slut and treat your new Master the way you do your own. You can beg for his cock now. The doctor won't be able to hear you." Okay, so I lied. Every man wants his cock begged for. Even a man who was fooling his wife, would want his cock begged for.

I went into Master's cabin. Hopefully, Felicity wasn't paying that much attention to which door we entered and which door I exited from. Dr. Sadiq was waiting there. I handed Master his phone.

"Well played, Masters. She's totally convinced she fucked another man, and is about to fuck two. Felicity is concerned for you, Doctor. She asked me to join you and keep you from being lonely. I said Master was nearby if you got lonely and needed company. She's in position and waiting for you. Do you have any more voice memos on your phone?"

"A couple."

"I told her you couldn't hear her beg for a cock, so beg for it all she wanted."

"Do you think she will?"

"She might need to overcome her English reserve, but if you fuck her like you did in the Stern room, she might beg for it." Dr. Sadiq entered my bedroom, closing the door behind him. Thirty seconds later, Felicity was screaming in orgasm, though I didn't hear any begging yet. "Master, we have to go find Ranger."

"Unnecessary. He should be here in ten minutes."

"Master?" Questioning.

"Well, I thought that since Sahar enjoyed the double penetration that you and I gave her, and she likes fucking Ranger, and she likes fucking me, she might enjoy a double penetration from Ranger and me."

Sahar threw herself against Master hugging him hard. Then she pulled back and stared at him, "You just want in my ass again, don't you?"

"Or your cunt. I'm not fussy." Grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

Sahar began stripping off her clothes, grin just as wide.

"Where's Miranda?" I asked.

"With Francesca and Belle. After delivering, her pussy is still sore. Seems like a nice tongue feels better than a stiff cock."

We heard Felicity begging for her Master's cock. I wonder if she knew it was her Master yet.

When Ranger arrived, he was carrying a bottle of wine. "You ordered this I believe, Master Joshua."

"I did. Come in and get comfortable. A certain fierce hellion who recently discovered males weren't totally to be disregarded, has determined that a cock in her cunt, and one in her ass might have a certain appeal. She's waiting in the bed."

"What about Beth?" Ranger asked.

"I'm certain she might appreciate it even more, and even if she doesn't, I can order her to accept, although Sahar will have to be the one to grant permission."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers