My Descent into Slavery Ch. 15

Story Info
Dr. Sadiq plays a trick on Felicity. Two bonding ceremonies
24.8k words
4.88
6.5k
3

Part 15 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,604 Followers

Dr. Sadiq plays a trick on Felicity for her sexual pleasure. Beth deals with the fallout of Ateefah's plan for extra sex. Ateefah and Farah choose hypnotism to control their sexual impulses. Marilyn and Yasmine have bonding ceremonies with their Masters. This chapter contains oral sex, anal sex, lesbian sex, group sex, including a double penetration, pegging and, public sex, As usual, there's no COVID or STD's in this fantasy world. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance.

My Descent into Slavery, Ch 15

Two Bonding Ceremonies

Sahar was riding Ranger when I got to our room. My bunk wasn't really set up to do threesomes. Two wasn't a crowd only because I liked close physical contact with my main bitch, well, pretty much anyone, truth be told. We couldn't take Ranger to fuck on Master's bed, so that left the stern room and a few cushions thrown on the deck with some sheets, for a modicum of privacy.

"Ranger, it's so good to see you again," I said.

"You too, Beth. Sahar told me she's the only one that can give me permission to fuck you."

"That's true. She has full control except for my Master. You'd better be good to her."

"I'm doing the best I can."

"I see that. You're one of the few men she'll fuck without me present, Master being one of the other ones."

"I'm honored."

"You should be. She doesn't give her trust easily."

I certainly didn't expect either of them to lick Leo's cum dripping out of my holes, so I took a shower to wash away the evidence of my lust. By the time I'd finished, so had Ranger and Sahar. I didn't mind cleaning either of them, so lapped their messy genitals to get them clean.

"I don't know about the two of you, but I'm starving," I said. "I need to eat before I fuck again, and I suggest the stern room for some space along with a little privacy for our fucking."

"I'm curious why control of your fucking was given to Sahar and not your Master?" Ranger asked

"As my wife and bodyguard, Master felt that Sahar would be around me more often. For instance, when I go back to school to finish my thesis, Sahar will be with me, but Master won't. If I need to fuck someone, it would be a lot easier for Sahar to grant permission. Speaking of going back to school, Sahar doesn't know how to drive. Would you and Luke like to teach her? I might stay with Mistress Layton anyway. I won't be going to classes on a daily basis. I've already given up my apartment and arranged for all my stuff to be placed in storage. It wasn't going to be big enough for the two of us, and any guests we might have."

"Sure, learning to drive on the ranch is pretty easy. Not much to crash into. She gets comfortable in the car, we can hit some of the country roads, then hit the city streets when she's really confident."

"That would be nice. I've also been thinking of what she might want to do for a career. Perhaps you could tell her about fire fighting."

"Guarding your lazy ass isn't good enough for you?" Sahar asked.

"You could do a lot more with your life than watch over me. What are you going to do when I start working, and not sitting around being a near full time slave? In the long run, I doubt I'm in much danger now that Mahmoud and his ilk are no more. I can probably handle most of your normal muggers. Why don't you two grab a shower and we'll get a bite to eat. It's nice to know Marilyn knows about us. Master can feed me again. I can ask for permission to cum when you play with me at the dinner table. Then, I think I should show Ranger what I did to you on our honeymoon night, except with him tied down."

"Will you make him beg?" Sahar laughed.

"Absolutely. I think it would be lots of fun to make an Army Ranger beg."

"Did she make you beg, Sahar?" Ranger asked.

"Like a one legged blind man on the street," Sahar replied. "If Beth had begged like that, I'd have had to wallop her ass three hundred times. She's nicer than I am. After making me beg, she gave me like forty orgasms the rest of the night. I was as tame as a lamb when she finished. I fell asleep."

"Of course, I can't give you forty orgasms. I'd be lucky getting six or seven out of most men," I said. "It would probably take at least six men to get forty orgasms out of them. They're practically worthless. Perhaps a scholarly topic for my first paper after I make Doctor. How many men does it take to give them forty orgasms in five hours? A good topic for a slave slut like me."

They both laughed and took a shower, both of them dressing after we told Ranger there were two practicing Muslims on board, one of whom didn't appreciate male nudity around his wife. I went as is, naked and horny.

We went to the dining room for dinner, being held for our guests. Frank and Theresa were seated together with Marilyn kneeling on a cushion between them. Marilyn had a horse tail in her ass, preparing her to be a mare. They took turns feeding her. Francesca and Belle were both naked, now that their status was known to Francesca's mother, sitting beside Frank so they could converse. Pony Boy had on shorts and a t-shirt, sitting beside Theresa, but feeding himself.

We three sat beside Dr. Sadiq and Felicity, me next to Felicity for their Muslim sensibilities, then Sahar and Ranger. Miranda was in Master's lap, although dressed. I suspected she was conscious of her baby weight, and David wasn't with her. Perhaps David was in the nursery at the moment, since he'd have constant supervision there.

"Master Frank, I've asked Francesca and she didn't know," I asked "What's Pony Boy's real name?"

"The reason no one knows it, is because he hates his real name, which is Reese, which sounds more like a girls name due to Reese Witherspoon, the actress. He wanted to be called something else and with his obvious physical endowments and his position as a stallion on a pony farm, the name was an obvious choice."

"I'm sorry, sir, but what do you mean when you say he's a stallion on a pony farm?" Felicity asked. "Perhaps it's my ignorance, but does that mean he practices bestiality?"

"How familiar are you with Dominance and submission?" Frank asked.

"Only that practiced on this ship," Felicity said, "nothing else."

"There are a lot of different variations of D/s culture," Frank said. "Some people are more into sadism and masochism. Others play more, perhaps bondage, mild punishments such as tickling, and they usually have one sexual partner. There were a number of different novels by a man named John Norman, collectively known as the Gor novels. Proponents of Gor culture practice slavery as depicted in those novels, in which women are treated more like real slaves, usually with multiple sexual partners. There is another group in which the submissives act as animals, frequently cats or dogs, but also a large number in which the submissives behave similarly to horses. They have tails such as that Marilyn is wearing tonight, usually wear some type of horse tack, including boots that resemble horse hooves, and are made to pull surreys, sulkies or other carts. They are made to trot or pace like regular horses. Marilyn will begin undergoing pony training tomorrow with Francesca, who used to train all of my ponies, so you may see some of it in action. Of course, Pony Boy must also maintain his skills. I have what is known as a pony farm, where I keep what are known as ponies, mares and stallions. Mine are raised for racing with other like minded Dominants. Some are kept for show.

"In fact, I first met Beth because she was racing a world class 100 meter dash sprinter I'd brought in for a mile long race pulling a sulky, because Ranger kept beating Pony Boy in races I held with Mistress Layton. I thought for certain, I was finally going to win one of these races. Little did I know, Beth was a triathlete herself, used to running longer races than a dash. I won't discuss in polite company what I expected would happen to me if I lost. My competition with Mistress Layton had become overly competitive, and the side bets between us became ferociously humiliating to the loser. After I lost, I expected the worst, and instead, got the best. Beth convinced us to call a truce in our feud, which I think partly existed because I was attracted to Mistress Layton, and had hoped to treat her like one of my ponies for a day. Instead, we now have a romantic relationship. I will use my new slut for casual fucking and to help train new mares.

"Submissives, whether they are considered ponies or not, should always know how to satisfy their Masters or Mistresses. Heterosexual males such as myself, like to keep naked mares for my stable, but submissive mares need more than a single male such as myself for their sexual needs which tend to be larger than for the general population, so I keep a couple stallions to help provide the needed sexual release for the mares. They are both well endowed sexual athletes who can service six or seven mares a day. They ensure each of my mares can get fucked at least once every other day. Marilyn can train new mares to sexually satisfy men or women, and help them become used to their submission, if they're fairly new to submission."

"Beth, have you had sex with Pony Boy?" Felicity asked.

"I have."

"Is it the best sex that you ever had?"

"I would say it's the fifth best," I replied. Both Pony Boy and Felicity reacted to that statement.

"Have you had sex with a longer cock?" Felicity asked.

"I don't believe any longer, though without lining them up side by side, I'd just be guessing. I've had some fatter ones, although they weren't necessarily the best either. Two of the best I've ever had are on this ship. One is on Mistress Layton's horse farm, real horses, not ponies."

"Diego," Mistress Layton said, smiling.

"Diego," I agreed, returning her smile.

"Who are the two on this ship?" Felicity asked.

"My Master, and Captain Björn, Mistress Lynn's husband."

"I would agree with her assessment," Francesca said. "I've fucked all four as well."

Felicity seemed confused. She'd seen Master's cock, and she'd seen Pony Boys today at the slave auction, and she was confusing size with ability.

"Cock size doesn't have everything to do with sexual pleasure. It's an additive, for sure, but not everything to do with fucking ability. There's a lot that goes into sexual pleasure, including the emotional connection you feel to a person. All other things being equal, you'll have more pleasure with someone you care for than someone you don't. As a submissive, I also respond to the Dominance in my partners. The four other men I had more pleasure with, are all Dominant. Pony Boy is a submissive. I don't respond to him in the same way. Because Pony Boy has been blessed with a large cock, he has a tendency to depend on his size more than the other four. Just shoving a cock like that inside of you, does help, but others have to work harder at it than he does, and they do, because they aren't depending on size.

"Earlier on this trip, we had what I called a Love Evolution on the ship. Master fucked me for over an hour in front of the entire crew, except those who were on duty. The single best sex I've ever had. Even that was enhanced because of the exhibitionist qualities it contained, doing it in front of other people. That was an additive to me, because I felt more submissive, fucking in public. After the other women on the ship witnessed it, they all wanted to fuck Master. The other good thing about it though, was the other men who saw it, learned how to be better lovers. All of the men on this crew are better lovers now, both because they've witnessed great sex, but also because the women expect great sex after experiencing it with someone who's truly great at it."

"Don't forget your own part in that, Beth," Master said. "Women learned how to suck cocks better, men to lick pussy better. You're the single biggest component of the increase in sexual competence, including me. You taught me to be a better lover."

"There's no doubt in my mind," Sahar said. "Beth is the single greatest lover I've ever seen. Both men and women rave about her abilities. Keep that in mine, boys and girls. I control this bitch now."

The table laughed at her declaration. "Except with my Master," I replied.

"I should maybe resent that," Sahar said, "but I don't. I've never met a man I respected more."

After the meal, I had a chance to ask Dr. Sadiq if Felicity had responded as I predicted witnessing the slave sale. She was not standing nearby so he could speak frankly.

"She was nearly insatiable," he admitted. "Is it true you have found your Master to be the best lover you've ever had?"

"Absolutely. You know, you could do the same to Felicity?"

"Sell her? I would never do that."

"Not really sell her, but create the impression she is being sold. Marilyn wasn't really being auctioned. She was being given to her ex-husband, but she didn't know that. There is a lot you can do with a blindfold and sound effects. Perhaps a recording of sounds from a real auction, perhaps even a movie scene. But the only one she's really sold to is you."

"You're really quite devious," Dr. Sadiq said with a smile.

"We've done something similar a couple of times on the ship. Created the illusion a wife was being sold, only to find out she wasn't. You might wish to speak to my Master about doing something similar for Felicity, or at least ask how he would create the illusion, for some later time."

"I may do that."

"If you thought she was insatiable after another slave's auction, imagine how she might be after her own."

After planting that idea in his head, I went with Sahar and Ranger to the stern room. We didn't tie him down, as it would have been inconvenient, but he promised to hold still in whatever position he was placed. I made him beg for his release. Then, Sahar pegged him as I sucked his cock. As a submissive to Mistress Layton, he'd been pegged before and had no problem with it, and in fact, never had he enjoyed a pegging more since he never got his knob polished at the same time. We slept out there when the fucking was done, the sleep of the fully sated.

******

Marilyn was working out again the following morning, naked, her horsetail still in her ass. She also had on pony tack including nipple clamps. A naked Francesca, riding whip in hand, had Marilyn trotting around the gym, making her do her paces, smacking her ass whenever she quit bringing her legs all the way up in a trot. Frank and Mistress Layton were observing her form. Marilyn had the biggest smile on her face, despite the exertion. She had found a home.

Also present was Pony Boy, doing the same thing on one of the treadmills, without the tail or pony boots on, and some shorts, though his cock was allowed to flop around in his shorts. Sahar put Felicity, Dr. Sahar and me on the other treadmills with a forty pound pack, doing a run for fifteen minutes, a walk for five, run for fifteen, walk for five. I was going faster than either of the other two. Then she and Ranger started sparring on the mats. The treadmills were set up so we could watch what was going on in the rest of the gym, so I got to keep an eye on things.

Sometimes the sparring looked more like a wrestling match, with some kisses thrown in, although there were also some stiff blows thrown, blocked or evaded.

We were due to sail into Seattle tomorrow. Ranger and Pony Boy would be leaving tomorrow night, and Miranda the following day. The Captain and Yasmine were going shopping for her Bonding Ceremony with Lynn helping. Lynn had helped Yasmine create her slave agreement with Björn, based upon mine. Yasmine was waiting until we got to Los Angeles to get her permanent slave jewelry, so the work could be done by Brianna's Baubles, as she wouldn't be allowed to have sex for several days after. I thought I should talk to Master about having mine done there as well, especially if he was flying to DC to be with Miranda and David before the ship headed to Peru. There was no point in pretending I was a temporary slave any more. I'd let Sahar have input into my markings, since she was going to be living with me on a permanent basis. Going without sex for a few days would be easier without Master there.

When I think about all the changes in my life since reading that ad in the paper, I'm amazed. The vanilla girl reading that had no clue what was going to happen to her over over the span of over fifteen months. I'd gone from sex being a relatively infrequent occurrence to a multiple times a day event. I was married to a woman, which I'd never in the world imagined for myself, but enjoying it immensely, because I still had sex with men, particularly my Master. I'd been enslaved, then freed, my submission deepening over time. I had life long friends, people who'd dropped everything to save me, risked their own lives to save mine. Even though I wasn't yet licensed as a psychologist, I was helping young women who'd been taken, like me. Helping them to navigate through the new world they found themselves in. I could see myself with children some day, carried for the man I loved and who loved me, despite his marriage to another woman, who I also loved.

I was the happiest I'd ever been in my life, feeling complete in every way.

Smack! Somebody whacked my backside. "Ow! What was that for?"

"Work harder, bitch. No slacking off on my watch," Sahar said with a smile. "You were drifting off into slut space or something. Move your ass."

"Slave driver."

"Pussy."

I laughed.

"What were you dreaming about anyway?" Sahar asked.

"How much I love you and how good my life is now."

"In that case. Go back to dreaming. At least it was a worthwhile waste of your time. I want you to dream of your face buried in my pussy, making me scream."

Dr. Sadiq laughed beside me. "You are all so irreverent, so flippant, but love oozes out of every pore like the sweat I make to satisfy this crazy bitch," pointing to Sahar.

"When you feel your life has ended, and you're going to die, in the worst possible way, under the worst possible conditions, and somehow find yourself saved by a love so strong it would move heaven and earth to save you, it's hard for love not to ooze from every pore," I said. "And sometimes, you have to laugh, because if you didn't, you would cry, and it's much better to laugh, than cry."

He nodded and said "I'd like to speak to you and Joshua after lunch, before your group."

"Of course. I need to make sure I invite two others to group today. I'll do that as soon as Sahar has decided to quit torturing me."

"You're done now," Sahar said. "You've been working out for ninety minutes. You really were in dreamland. Take a shower, meet Ranger and me up on the top deck for some spa sex."

I turned off my treadmill. "It will be roughly thirty to forty minutes. I have to talk to Hannah and Jìngyi."

"Don't worry, we'll get started without you."

I glanced at Marilyn. She was still prancing under the watchful eye of her daughter, whip in hand. Frank and Theresa were no longer watching and Pony Boy was also gone. Wow, I had been dreaming.

******

I found Hannah and Delphine working with Master in his cabin, preparing for his meetings in Washington.

"May I interrupt, please, Master?"

"Of course. What do you need?"

"I need to apologize to Hannah and invite her to the slave groups. I know she's had psychotherapy with Dr. Kline, but I've been delinquent in not inviting her to join the rest of the freed slaves."

"I'm not sure I need it, Beth. I'm doing pretty good."

"Angelique said that you wake up at night from nightmares, which means pretty good, is not good enough."

"Is this true, Hannah?" Master asked.

"Yes, sir."

"Why didn't you say anything? Why didn't you say something, Delphine?"

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,604 Followers