All Comments on 'My Descent into Slavery Ch. 18'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001over 1 year ago

And yet another excellent and amazing chapter. Loved reading it! I hope that the series will at least continue until after Beth's thesis is defended and accepted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought Beth's collar could not come off, I remember when she got it, it clicked in place without any key to remove it.

cyberphotocyberphotoover 1 year ago

Amazing chapter, and great seeing Alice make it into the story, but I thought Beth's collar was permanent and could not be removed, I remember when it was put on her that it clicked in place and there was no key to remove it.

cyberphotocyberphotoover 1 year ago

I guess the timeline of this chapter is somewhere in the middle of Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 14 for Richard and Marnie since Richard still does not know it is his kid.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtover 1 year ago

Highly amused by the lick-off between Monique and Beth! I expected Beth would win, but I’ve long had a soft spot for Monique’s character so I’d choose her first. Just enjoyed seeing them interact. Appreciate you giving a review of the various characters and how they all met. Definitely helped. Somehow I thought the ship would stay there longer, but it sounds like they’re moving on already. More would’ve been nice but maybe you have something else planned. If not, I’ll enjoy whatever is next

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How could Beth take her collar off on Page 2? When Joshua re-collared her in Hawaii he said it was not removable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep it coming.

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 1 year agoAuthor

Good catch, everyone. I messed up. She would have had to add a temporary collar to be taken off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn you make writing look easy. Another fine addition to the overall saga. (5 stars obvs)

Must admit I thought there would be a bigger reaction from Angela about losing her hair it’s such a sensitive issue for women. Obviously I don’t know how men feel about it but even so it’s widely accepted that men may choose to shave their heads. Kadina isn’t exactly in a healthy state of mind she *appears* to be going ahead with letting the freed slaves punish Angela as a proxy. Does Angela have a safe word or not? I think most women would be in floods of tears after having this done, what happened to caring for the emotional welfare of your submissive?

Definitely looking forward to seeing where this leads.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good stuff.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤ Another great instalment. Not too keen on the tattois but that a personal matter. Kadine and Angela seem to be progressing in the D/s roles very quickly, maybe too quickly and there may be issues. But what a story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Some errors in the recaps of how the Fresno crew got together, though only natural as it was presented as dialogue, and people's memories can play tricks. I'm not going to note errors here, you'll have to read AToS to get the 'true' story.

I believe Angela's safe word was 'red'?

5* every chapter, thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

Very good and complex chapter. I know how difficult handling the complexities of lots of characters can be. You have handled it well. Loved the markings. Can't wait to see what the final jewelry will be. Great tattoo for Beth.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Because " BILL " was mentioned in chapter description, I just read this one. A big fan of " TASTE " and WBDP, it was great to read about characters from those stories. DEAR AUTHOR, you have said that this novel is a favorite of yours, so I may read it. This chapter, 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous