All Comments on 'My Descent into Slavery Ch. 26'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
LordkalvenLordkalvenover 1 year ago

So glad to see a new chapter. Have loved every chapter and book in this series. Keep up this awesome job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Other than having to wait do long more good for thought and anticipation gor next chapters.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Are we nearing the end of this story? Do you have another series planned for Beth and co?

Once again, a great instalment. I'm just a tad concerned that Daiyu is looking for a Master too soon and will need much more counselling first.

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 1 year ago

anxiously awaiting the next chapter or two. I hope we are not finished yet. Great series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dear Mister Fist.

I love the story and hope there are many more chapters to go.

When this specific story is complete, I hope that you continue with the main characters including Beth in another related saga. Beth's adventures are captivating, and I have become adicted.

thank you !

awaiting your next chapter.

I'm not sure how someone can be anxious and patient at the same time, but I try.

Beth4ever

JSA69JSA69about 1 year ago

I have enjoyed the Beth series very much. Please keep it going.

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 1 year ago

Thank you, Thors_Fist, for giving us Beth and the entire "My Decent" series combinations. I, among others, became adicted to the events of the series combinations, and I do NOT want to see it end. However, I realize that will happen sooner or later. Preferably later. When it does, please do us all a favor and start a new one showing Beth's continuation with both her lesbian lover and her domiant master. Possibly her life with both while working as a sexual subissive psychologist in the Big Apple. Do whatever you can to keep the series going.

BTW, I, for one, just cannot get interested in the couple of series that you released since. They cannot compare to Beth's sexual slavelry escapades.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's been just a little over 3 months. We are starving for the suite. How's the story coming along ? You've got this Mr. Fist.

OCafuneOCafuneabout 1 year ago

I sure hope you are writing the end of this saga soon. So I may come to the last after reading the earlier three. Just started with the Journey and am captivated by the way you bring the characters to life. Do leave a little comment my work on this site, paltry and not up your high standards but appreciate your feedback. Search for Ocafune

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with Reddbunnz. love the saga, want more, agree that I cant get interested in breeding bull or mated, sorry, just not... and it is sad that it has now been over 4 month since any update here.

cyberphotocyberphotoabout 1 year ago

I understand Thors_Fist that you want to move on to other storylines, I totally get that, but you have created this big universe from all the connected stories you have done and it has a very big following, almost like a cult following, you have a large fan base which is just waiting for the next chapter of Beth story and also waiting for the next part of the universe. I think I agree with everyone I can't wait for the next part of Beth's story, you done a remarkable job with Beth's story, it so good, to bad it could not become movie series LOL, but with everything that is in it, I don't think it would be able to become a movie, but the writing is so good it could become movies.

But I guess we all will just wait to see what happens next.

cyberphotocyberphoto10 months ago

I know you are busy working on another story series right now, but I do hope you will continue this story and the universe you have created for this story and all the connected stories to it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Is this going to continue?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I do hope you continue this soon, I know so many of your fans are waiting for this to continue and see what happens to Beh and everyone else.

Thors_FistThors_Fist10 months agoAuthor

This story will continue, but I'm looking for a better ending. I like this story so much, I don't want an average ending. I want a knock it out of the park ending. I'm struggling, although I've got it about a third written.

reddbunnzreddbunnz9 months ago

Thanks for the update. We are all anxiously awaiting the continuation of this excellent story. Keep up the great work.

LordkalvenLordkalven8 months ago

3rd time I have totally read this series from start to finish. Every time I fine something I missed before. Can not wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great writing.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

Of all the stories I have read on Literotica, this is the best. I am happy to hear you will be continuing the story as it does not seem like a proper ending for such a great series. Glad you want to hit it out of the park, and i think you will. I will be on pins and needles until the next chapter comes. If it's not the last chapter I won't be sad. You are a terrific writer in every way. Thanks.

Renard_EspiegleRenard_Espiegle5 months ago

Question : You are running 3 stories at the same time. How do you find time to work on Beth's story ?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Finish the dam story it's been about 5 months

reddbunnzreddbunnz4 months ago

I agree wlith Anonymous. We all can't wait for the ending, and it's been more than 5 months since you promised it. Please, no more delays. We love the story and want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Either end the story or find more to write about but it's time to get on with the story one way or another

Renard_EspiegleRenard_Espiegle4 months ago

Will you not even respond and give us a status of what to expect ? Are you at a blank page ? Are you at a loss of ideas ? Why not poll your readers for inspiration though I doubt that is the reason because you are spilling out 2 other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Are you ever going to finish My Descent into slavery or are you just playing us along to read the rest of your stories they are good but not as good as that story

Thors_FistThors_Fist4 months agoAuthor

I had about a half chapter done, and I'm dissatisfied with most of it. I'm trying to think of something suitable. A bad ending is worse than no ending.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoying your other stories but keep coming back looking for more on this one. Thank you for writing..

jimvettejimvette3 months ago

Thors_Fist: If you are looking for inspiration. I think you should chase down the Asian tats that were in Argentina along with Mahmoud's brands. Have Joshua take the 4 girls and Daiyu with him to Hong Kong after they all learn to language. Have Daiyu see the tat design in a studio window. Notice a girl being half dragged out of the tat studio and follow her and a captor to some major corporate office that Master does business with or ever better, his own company. As they are poking around he finds that his business is being used as a front for the Asian slave trade right under his nose. This gives the good Doctor Beth another raft of slaves to work through and plenty of business meetings for Hanna and Joshua. Just think, you could tie it in with the rat from LA that gave the slave away and the Indonesians. It would be interesting to follow up on links to the UN as well, since everyone know they are scum for the most part, maybe a 5th book.

Take that and run with it and you'll have another book full of threads and Beth will be the undisputed authority on the international slave trade.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous