My Descent with Sarah Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's really pretty. Look at her - is she drinking it?"

"I doubt she swallows any, don't think that would be healthy. But she has a good gargle."

Sarah giggled attractively.

With each of the folders she went through, she seemed, if anything, happier with what she was seeing. This removed a layer of fear, of reluctance from me.

Those layers had accumulated from years of at best ambivalence, but at worst, ultimatum inducing hatred of what, for me, had always been completely harmless. Sarah being on exactly the same wavelength as me with this stuff had an effect I hadn't expected, and it was something that fortified both our relationship with each other, but also my relationship with myself, moving forwards.

It was as if I was finding out that a certain pretty significant percentage of myself was not, as I'd been repeatedly reminded, completely unacceptable. When I was with Sarah, every last bit of me was not just OK, it was desirable, exciting, and I had no need to hide any more. Liberating was definitely the word.

I wanted to express this to Sarah, but I was cautious. Despite the level or intimacy we'd achieved, I'd still not known her for more than a day. I didn't know her well enough to know for sure, but I got the feeling an expression of true love after less than a day was probably a bit over the top - but that's how I felt.

Rather than words, I told her in a way I hoped she'd understand - sex. Rolling her onto her side, I took her left leg and rested it over my shoulder, exposing her swollen labia. She clearly approved of being manhandled like this. I pushed two fingers inside her, feeling for her g-spot. She arched her back and pushed the vibrator harder against her clit as I found it.

My fingers pumped hard into her, gripping her pubic bone slightly as I fingered furiously. She seemed more surprised than I was when a gush of warm liquid squirted out and soaked my arm and leg, flowing onto my grey carpet, making a sizable dark patch.

"Ohhhh.... Fuucckk."

I replaced my fingers with my cock, throwing the Hitachi aside and abandoning the slow, rhythmic approach in favour of a few minutes of hard pounding. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck, fuck."

The fucking seemed to keep the peak of her orgasm going for a good few minutes. I noticed scarlet dripping down my arm and realised she'd drawn blood with those strong, varnished nails - so hard was she gripping my shoulder.

Still I fucked her, and still she moaned, until sweat began to drop down my nose onto her, and I finally had to stop to recover.

Sarah was whimpering - that's the only way I could describe it. I was still inside her, and, thanks to her milking me of all I had just a couple of hours earlier, I still hadn't orgasmed.

She gave off involuntary twitches every so often, clearly still experiencing physical pleasure from that enormous orgasm. Finally she was able to talk.

"I had." she breathed deeply. "I had no idea. No idea that kind of feeling was even possible. What the fuck did you do to me?"

I shrugged and laughed, trying not to let my head get too big.

"It's your fault. You are too fuckable." She smiled at this, taking the compliment as it was intended.

"Thanks! I'm glad you think so. Just make sure I keep getting fucked, OK?"

"I think I can deal with that. But I'm not sure how my energy levels are going to cope." I was, physically, exhausted, but my cock was still not spent.

"Make sure you get a picture of how wet I am, look!"

She was playing with the pools of her own juices which had emanated from her, the dark patch on the carpet having expanded as more liquid had leaked as I fucked it out of her.

Sarah beamed as I found some good angles, holding her legs as far apart as they went and keeping the wet patch right in between them, making it obvious what it was, a badge of honour. What a little fucking whore I've found, I congratulated myself again, as I snapped some more dirty shots.

"You haven't cum yet," she frowned, as if I'd committed a sin. My cock was still wet with her juice, but she hungrily lapped and sucked at it, before proceeding with the best blowjob I'd ever received. Her goal was clearly to give me as much pleasure as she could.

Only pausing to make sure I was filming, she locked eyes on the lens of my camera, sucking with such enthusiasm it was almost unbearably intense. I felt her tongue circle my bell-end and occasionally she would pull her head back, slowly wanking me as she muttered something disgusting, before carrying on with the job.

"I'm such a dirty little cock-slut.... Whore..."

I had been a little worried that I might not be able to reach orgasm again so soon, but in fact I was now struggling to hold on, and at her last comment:

"Fill my mouth with your spunk!"

I obeyed. The load wasn't massive, but it was enough to make for a lovely end to the video clip, as she smiled up at me, my cum dribbling out of both corners of her mouth.

We did things in an unusual order, granted, but in the next few weeks myself and Sarah became close emotionally as well as physically.

I'd been with one girl or another, and even been married, but I now realised I hadn't truly given myself to anyone previously. That part of me that I was able to completely share with Sarah had remained steadfastly hidden, and because of that she was the first person I felt I truly connected with. Part of me wondered what could have been in my marriage, had I been able to fully express myself. But mostly, I just thanked heaven that I had been able to connect with Sarah.

It may seem a bit crass, or even unlikely to some, but we both clearly felt the same, only work and sleep managing to truncate the time we spent together. But that intense togetherness never brought with it a feeling of claustrophobia.

I knew that, should I decide to do something on my own, meet friends, go to the pub, whatever - there would be no guilt, no disingenuous 'just do what you want' comments. 'Soulmate' is a phrase that's no doubt used in error on many occasions, but this was what I had on my hands. I was really, really conscious that I didn't want anything to go wrong here.

The good thing though, was that with Sarah this was something that we could just talk about, openly and totally honestly - another thing that marked our relationship as pointedly different, to both of us.

I didn't want any 'elephants in the room', but the one thing that had started to come to the fore in my thoughts was the clearly obvious disparity in our ability to 'keep going', physically. It was not a difference in sex drives, just a physical fact. My male body was not equipped to continually give Sarah what she craved.

"Let's say I was a sex robot," I put to her one weekend morning, after a typically energetic fuck, followed by her bringing herself to orgasm with the Hitachi a coulpe of times, all the while watching a pretty girl being shared around multiple men in a gangbang video. "How long would you keep me switched on for, until you'd had enough?"

Sarah shrugged, and laughed. "I don't know! I always want to keep going, you know that."

I did know that.

"I just worry I'm not enough for you - at some point you are going to need something more."

"Oh, there's no doubt about that," she grinned. "I always want more, you know that. But whatever that is, you are going to need to be front and centre, if I'm going to enjoy myself."

"How do you mean?"

"Oh I don't know. Listen, if you had a permanent hard cock, and were able to fuck me for 24 hours a day, I'd still need more." I nodded. I broached the subject I think we both knew the answer to

"I think you might be a nymphomaniac." I said it solemnly, but with the hint of a smile.

"Me too. Do you think that's a bad thing?" I shook my head.

"Good. I've read about women who feel cursed to always have that itch, to be constantly thinking about sex, but honestly, I can't think of anything better to do with my time - with my life."

"Me either. Seriously, I wouldn't change you. I just want to make sure you are getting everything you need."

"OK, well how about this." It was clearly a subject that she'd given some thought. "You like filming me right, taking pictures of me doing slutty stuff?"

"As much as fucking you -actually, in some ways, more. I think as much as you are a slut, I like watching sluts - I've been doing it all my life. Having a real one here, doing all the stuff you do, and watching it back afterwards, it's a dream come true."

"Well I'm the same. If you asked me if I wanted to fuck for an hour, or spend an hour posing for dirty pictures, I think I'd go with the pictures every time."

"Seriously?" I'd seen the way she interacted with the camera, but I had thought that was mostly for my benefit.

"Yeah. Well, you know. It really, really gets me going. Knowing that you are going to be wanking over me. I mean, I'd want some sex afterwards. Or during!" Her eyes lit up and I fell in love with her slutty thoughts as she put them together. "But," she paused. She seemed to be holding something back. I told her to continue.

"Listen," I assured her. "More than anything else, you're the only person I've ever been able to totally express myself with. I want you to feel the same. Whatever you are thinking, just say it." Sarah looked like she was bracing herself.

"OK. Here goes... It turns me on thinking of you wanking over me. But if I'm totally honest, what turns me on the most is other people wanking over me. Strangers, people I don't know from Adam. Just looking at my body, seeing me do slutty stuff and getting turned on."

Since I'd introduced Sarah to my huge collection of porn, I'd been interested to see the subjects that held her attention. Nothing was out of limits for her as far as I could tell, but if I had to guess what grabbed her attention, it was quite clearly the hotwife and gangbang stuff.

"You'd like to be a hotwife really, wouldn't you."

"Yes." A simple response to a simple question, no pause for thought. "But it's not that simple, is it?"

"As far as I can see, there are two things stopping you. Me, and your job."

"Are you stopping me?"

"I want to say no, but how do you know? Until you're in that situation? I love seeing you being a whore, and I know it's what you want, so it's definitely something we can work towards. But I'm not sure how I will handle seeing other men having you - I love you."

I'd said it. I had promised myself I wouldn't, I was going to wait for her to go first, and we'd only been together for just over three weeks. I held my breath. She melted.

"I fucking love you too"" she sighed. "And you know what?"

"What?"

"I can't see the hotwife stuff being half as much fun unless you are in love - that's the hot part, isn't it? For me it is, anyway. The man I love being complicit in arranging for his wife to take cock after cock from strangers."

I noticed the familiar flush of lust building in her cheeks and at the top of her chest. She loved this stuff.

"I didn't mean to say it, so soon I mean." I was still disappointed with myself. I needn't have worried.

"Oh Dan. I've loved you since the first time you wanked over me." So romantic, I laughed to myself.

"I've just been waiting for you to admit that's how you feel as well. Another shackle came loose and the once firmly fastened door into my heart and soul swung wide open. I wanted this girl to have everything she wanted. Every little thing she lusted for. Any experience she thought she wanted to try, I was going to be there right with her, making it happen.

"OK then. So let's say I'm OK with it. What about the other problem - your job?" Sarah was a teacher - she taught A-level English at the local college. Being a hotwife and a teacher didn't sound like a combination that had a future.

"I know. Slut that I am, I don't really like the idea of everyone finding out about it at work. And I don't think I'd hold onto my job very long either."

"Knowing you, I thought you'd love that idea," I smiled at her. "How old are the lads in your classes?"

"Old enough. Some of them, anyway, she winked. We got side-tracked for a little while, as I showed her a gangbang film I had where the teacher (in an adult education situation) was taken by her students repeatedly.

"OK, that is hot." was her verdict, as the 'students' surrounded their teacher for the cumshot.

"I'm obviously not a total slut, because I hadn't even thought of that. Look at you, putting thoughts into my mind, you perv.

I'm going to change my response. The more I think of it, the more I really, really do like the idea of everyone at work finding out about all the slutty things you're going to get me to do. But I do still need to keep my job."

"Are you going to be able to concentrate in class now that's in your head?"

"Probably not," she grinned.

I returned to where this had started. "OK, how about this then. We've got loads of pictures of you, of us. We post them up on the internet, make sure we aren't identifiable. I reckon you'll get loads of attention, comments, that sort of stuff."

"I like the way your mind works," she purred.

"And I you, you little slut! Hopefully you'll get off on it."

"I will."

"And I'll be able to see how I react to you interacting with other men, in a harmless environment."

"Very scientific. Let us begin the experiment!"

12