My Descent with Sarah Pt. 07

Story Info
Sarah's activities cause issues at work.
7.6k words
4.63
6.3k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was some seven months since our return from Spain. Our lives had settled into some sort of routine after our first summer holiday together, when Sarah had realised her potential as an incredibly cock-hungry, inhibition-free young slut, and I'd very happily assumed the role of her partner/enabler/lover.

Unlike some relationships you read about, there was no element of humiliation, of getting my kicks by seeing others do what I could not. The simple truth was Sarah always needed more - nobody would ever satisfy her. We had a sex life which outshone any and all of my previous relationships. But Sarah needed more, and I needed her to have it.

For my part, I'd always dreamed of having a sexually adventurous partner. How this wish had come true, a thousand times over. I considered myself hugely fortunate to have found Sarah, who was my equal in desire, intelligence, imagination, sense of humour, everything you could measure.

I'd always been stimulated most by what I saw and heard. And I was fascinated by adventurous, confident women - probably a legacy of having been a keen consumer of pornography from a far too young age.

Sarah loved being watched and heard. And she was an incredibly confident and adventurous young lady. Add to all of this that I could honestly say I'd never been physically attracted to anyone even half as much as I was drawn to Sarah, and I was an extremely happy man.

For her part, Sarah had repeatedly stated how she'd never previously behaved anything like how she had with me. There was something about my easy-going nature concealing a particularly dirty mind and a hunger to explore it which brought out the slut in her.

So, all in all, we were a very well-matched couple, I thought.

Initially I was worried Sarah would have trouble adjusting to the reality of ordinary life after we returned, where she was not able to expose herself to all of sundry whenever she got the urge, and any number of young men with hard cocks could not be summoned at will to tend to her every need.

There was no doubt we'd be planning a similar holiday again, in future, but in the meantime we both took immense pleasure in editing, cataloguing and reviewing all of the many, many hours of video footage we'd accumulated over the months we'd been together. As well as the videos, there were literally thousands of pictures to sift through as well.

Whenever she came across a suitable picture or clip, where nobody was identifiable, Sarah put it aside as one to present to her burgeoning reddit community - her subreddit r/SuzieSlut323 received regular updates and was a hive of activity Sarah had recounted all of her adventures on reddit, and she loved the reactions when she posted.

We'd settled into a fairly vanilla sex-life - extremely active, but generally only the two of us were in attendance. There was always the understanding, though, that if an opportunity arose for anything 'extra', nothing had changed - we were always happy to do most things, sexually.

It was at my suggestion that we sent some pictures into 'Aphrodite' magazine, for the reader's wives section.

It was Sarah, however, who'd decided that she wanted her face to be on full display for these photographs.

"How many people even buy these magazines these days?" was her reasoning. "And out of the ones who do, how many are ever going to cross my path in real life? And even if they do, they'd still need to make the connection, and would have to admit buying dirty mags to make anything of it - most people don't like that."

I admit that the prospect excited me, but we spoke about it at length before biting the bullet and sending in a suitable set.

However, there was also an undercurrent to her decision, which was revealed after further probing.

"OK. If I am totally honest..." I already knew before she said it, it wasn't hard to see, for someone who knew her as well as I did.

"I get off on the idea of people finding out. I know it could be pretty bad, like lose-my-job bad, but..."

I nodded.

"I know, if gets me going as well, but it's easy for me, I'm not the one who would get all the flak"

"That's just it," Sarah was clearly very excited by these thoughts, and had explored them thoroughly.

"That day, when everyone finds out. I mean, it's going to happen, isn't it? There's already a load of material out there from last year, down on the beach. Both of our faces will be clear on those videos."

I remembered this only too well, Sarah's behaviour with three lads on the nudist beach leading to me fucking her uncontrollably from behind whilst the young men who had just ejaculated on her recorded the events, at Sarah's request. I was surprised that we hadn't already stumbled across some of this footage online - it surely was out there somewhere.

I nodded.

"It is just a matter of time." Sarah grinned.

"And, I know, I know, it's really bad and all, but... That day, it's also going to be pretty fucking hot. Everyone finding out who I am, what I am, what I've done."

I knew that look, that tone. Sarah's filthy mind had found a new objective, and it was inevitable now. She wanted to be revealed to the world as the slut she'd become.

I resigned myself to the fact that Sarah would most likely now be engineering her own fall from grace, more than trying to prevent it.

Aphrodite magazine pays £25 per picture used, and they used eight of Sarah. One fully clothed, in a pure white minidress and thigh-high matching white boots, then a further seven showing various stages of undress, with plenty of shots of her lovely cunt, which was again sporting a nicely managed triangle of fur, lips silky smooth and hairless.

The 'hardest' type of picture this type of publication will print is 'continental' posing, which translates to the vagina being held open. Sarah's inner pink and moist cunt was on display in four of the pictures. But what really made it so exciting was that there was no head turned away from the camera or thrown back to hide her features; my girlfriend's beautiful face shone out from the pages of this magazine, freely available to purchase from any newsagent.

Sarah was also thrilled by this, and over the next few days we purchased the magazine multiple times. She enjoyed walking into a shop and flicking through to her photos, examining them carefully and from various angles, before taking it to the shopkeeper and purchasing it.

The publishers were in touch and Sarah received a cheque for £200. The money was not needed, but it was a symbolic thing which she was really proud of. She was also invited to send in further pictures, which she did, and this repeated the next month when she was again featured more prominently.

This time they used twelve pictures, again Sarah revealing her amazing body in various positions, and again with the reader able to look into her smouldering eyes and admire her full features, nothing hidden.

Aphrodite had also asked for some snippets of info -- describe your sexual fantasy, what's the filthiest thing you've ever done were a couple of the questions. Sarah had taken relish in providing them with a lot of detail.

Her lurid thoughts were superimposed over the pages accompanying her filthy poses with even filthier quotes:

"I want everyone to wank over my pictures!"

"One cock is foreplay, I can never get enough!"

Seeing my girlfriend gazing out at you from the pages of a publication which exists solely for people to masturbate over, holding a pose very clearly designed to aid and abet this masturbation, and with ""I love being fucked in all my holes whilst my boyfriend watches!", emblazoned across the picture, I realised I was with Sarah one hundred percent.

Yes, there would be some tricky times ahead, but the thought of anyone and everyone knowing just what a filthy slut she was, overrode any caution. She wanted to be exposed. And I wanted it too.

This publicity eventually started to allow her many online admirers to connect the dots. Within a couple of weeks of her second appearance in Aphrodite, posts started appearing on her subreddit showing her old, anonymous photos, alongside the newer ones of her from the pages of Aphrodite, face fully exposed. There was very little room for doubt that this was the same person, and Sarah did nothing to deny the obvious.

After a brief hiatus over the winter, Sarah was very much back 'in heat', we were in for some interesting times ahead.

Speculation as to what was going to happen dominated our conversations, and served as foreplay to some amazing sex.

"Anyone can go online and see my face now, and there's all those pictures of me getting fucked all over the place in Spain. Any I'm there naked, with filthy quotes all over my pictures, for anyone who buys Aphrodite. What a fucking turn-on that is. I get fucking soaking now in my second-year class, standing in front of all these lads - any one of them might have already found all that stuff - they might be wanking over me right now!"

The flush at the nape of her neck, which appeared when she was getting particularly aroused, was in full effect.

"I can guarantee that if one is, they all are," I suggested. Sarah nodded.

"I don't think the cat is out of the bag, not yet. But yeah, I think it's just a matter of time until it all comes to a head."

"What will you do? I mean, what will happen?" She shrugged.

"All I can think about is the dirty stuff, but all we can do is wait and see."

I didn't know what specific employment law existed to cover this sort of situation, but I was pretty sure that Sarah would be unemployed as soon as her hidden side (not really that well-hidden recently, but still...) came to light. I got the feeling she probably wouldn't want to continue being a teacher -- if it was very important to her, she'd have been a lot more worried about the situation she'd made for herself.

"Well," she pondered, "if it was up to me, I'd love to live in a world where I could teach in the day and fuck in the night. In fact, the way I've been feeling recently, I think I'd enjoy my day job much, much more if I knew for a fact that everyone at the college had seen all of the things we like to do. But for some reason society dictates that would be unacceptable."

"Stupid society," I laughed. Even after everything we'd done together, the extent of her filthy mind never failed to amaze or arouse me. "But, if it wasn't taboo, then it wouldn't be half as exciting," I reasoned. Sarah seemed to like this thought.

"I guess you're right. If everyone was doing it, where would be the fun in that!"

Her decision to reveal her face, and the subsequent, gradual connection of her whore life with the totally incompatible one of being a teacher, had clearly switched something in her mind again, every minute seemed to be dominated by her filthy thoughts. What might happen when she was found out, what would people think of her?

As there was nothing to hide now on her subreddit, she'd posted some of our favourites on there, and I got an extraordinary rush of lust with each click taking me to filthier and filthier documentation of Sarah's illicit activities, now accompanied by a smouldering look or a beaming smile from her beautiful face as she expertly dealt with huge numbers of cocks and floods of semen. The fact she was posting them herself was the ultimate validation -- she loved it as much, indeed more than, I did.

"I mean, it's almost like you want to lose your job," I commented, after she posted the picture of her pissing in her own mouth, surrounded by spent cocks -- still a favourite of both of us.

"I do! I mean, obviously I need to earn money. But I just can't stop thinking about how it will feel, standing in class that first time when everyone knows. Or walking into the staff room..."

A few days later, she came out with another surprising question:

"How would you feel about your girlfriend being a lap-dancer?"

"What? Where? And how?" was my confused response. Sarah laughed.

"I know, bit of a curve ball. I've been considering my options - making plans for when I need to change career. And I was looking into this:"

She turned her laptop screen, where she was reading the 'Become a Dancer' page for the gentleman's club 'Park Lane', in the nearest big city to us.

'Are you fit, healthy, confident and like to socialise?' asked the banner. 'We offer a safe environment and low house fees. If you'd like to learn more, fill in the following form and one of our team will be in touch'.

"I've been reading up. The work sounds fine, and the money can be great, it says."

"Plus, you get to strip off for strangers," I teased. She nodded. Joking aside, this was always going to be one for the 'plus' column.

Within a couple of days, Sarah had been for an audition. I'd tagged along as usual, and it was enjoyable seeing the management of the club, which consisted of a director, and also Chantelle, one of the more 'senior' dancers, put Sarah through her paces.

The requirements didn't seem to be too great, Sarah clearly had the looks and the body, which she was very comfortable flaunting, so it was a formality really. The rules were given and reiterated: In a four-hour shift, she would be expected to do two dances on stage.

Punters could buy her drinks (at a greatly inflated price) and she'd be expected to chat and be friendly. The girls whose chat was extra friendly tended to get more drinks bought for them. And if a punter wanted a private dance, it was £20 for five minutes.

The private dance was in a private room; however no contact was allowed. Some girls chose to meet punters outside of the club - this was their business and if it happened, it was nothing to do with the club.

"Sounds great!" said Sarah, enthusiastically. "When can I start?

It was a Thursday, and it was agreed that she should work the evening. The club only opened four days, Thursday to Sunday. Thursday was the quietest night of the week - most of the money was to be made on a Friday or Saturday, but you could still do OK on a Thursday, Chantelle advised her.

The subject of my presence was brought up - it often wasn't a good idea, in their experience, for boyfriends or husbands to be present, they'd had some unfortunate incidents over the years. Sarah, however, made it clear that it wasn't negotiable, if she was working, I was to be present. However, I could tell they kept a close eye on me, as the evening wore on.

It was exciting, but a different sort of exciting compared to her other activities up to now, watching Sarah do her thing on that first night. The club took a while to get going, and her first dance was only witnessed by a handful of customers. But watching her on her front, reaching back through her legs to rub her bare pussy, which was only a foot or so from several punters, was pretty arousing.

I wanted to sit and chat with her in quiet times, but that's a big no-no - she needed to appear available in order to attract punters. So, I settled for giving her the odd wink and 'thumbs-up,' as I did after her dance.

As the night wore on, the club got busier. Soon, Sarah was having drinks with various men, and even one couple - I was surprised to see that a certain percentage, albeit small, of the clientele was female. Sarah was in big demand, and the odd drink turned to the odd private dance, until she was pretty much in the private room constantly for the last couple of hours of the night.

Each time she disappeared, I wondered how seriously the 'no contact' rule was taken - both by the club and by Sarah.

On a Thursday the last dance was at 11:30, and Sarah duly delivered hers, before waving goodbye and heading for the door. As a partner, I was allowed to follow, the doorman waving me through once Sarah had given the go ahead.

Backstage was fun, I got to see all of the girls getting ready to go home, and, given their job, they weren't shy, so it was nice to see so much flesh on these dancers as everyone got dressed.

Once we were safely in the car and on the way home, we were able to speak about the evening's events.

"Well, that's the easiest money I've ever made," laughed Sarah, counting out the notes in her purse. Just a bit over four hundred pounds! And apparently it was pretty quiet tonight, for a Thursday."

"How did you find it?" I wondered. "From my side, it all seemed a bit seedy."

"Seedier than fucking strangers on a beach?" she giggled. "No, I know what you mean though. I kind of felt sorry for some of these guys. And a couple of others I didn't like the look of at all. I definitely prefer being the one in control."

"But still, it's pretty horny someone just coming up to you, giving you some money and then taking you off to a room so you can show them what they want to see."

"What was it like? In the private room?"

"Same every time, dance right in front of them - like, within millimetres. Push your tits right close up to their mouth. Thrust your arse over their cocks, so close but never touching. And finish off with legs open, thrusting right in their face, so close to rubbing against it. Pretty hot," she finally conceded.

"I'm surprised you stuck to the rule," I commented, knowing Sarah as I did. "Are they really that strict? I mean, how do they police it?"

"There's definitely some stuff that goes on in there, from some of the stories I heard from the other girls. Some come away with over a thousand from a night like tonight, and they don't get that without pushing the boundaries a bit."

"It might seem weird," I ventured, "but I don't think I'm comfortable with people paying you - for sex, I mean. It just seems a bit..."

"Prescribed", Sarah nodded, finding just the word I was looking for - her English really was very good.

"Turning on a load of lads and getting them all to fuck me was so fucking amazing. Some dude just paying me to show him my cunt is all a bit sad, in some ways. Still got me wet though," she winked.

"So do you think you'd... I mean in that room, you've got a lad rock hard, I can't see any way you wouldn't at least wank him off,"

"What kind of girl do you think I am?" she laughed. No answer was required. "Yeah, it was my first night, but you're right, I can't see that either -- I wouldn't do it all the time, but every so often, where's the harm? But that's going to break one of the rules, isn't it?"

When we'd embarked on our journey into debauchery, we'd set a few ground rules, one of which was that I'd always be present for Sarah's escapades. It was clearly not going to be possible for this to be the case at the club.

"I'm prepared to let that one slide in these circumstances," I said, knowing there would be no way Sarah would be capable of sticking to any restrictions I might try to enforce. And, in all honestly, I had no inclination to try to stop her, not an ounce of fear or jealousy. I could only see the potential in this situation.

"But you have to tell me all about it -- in detail!"

"Of course! Any the other stuff still stands. I'm not going to do anything more than once with the same person. And nobody I think you'd find threatening or wouldn't like me fucking if we were together.

So, on reflection, the lap dancing seemed like a goer. Sarah got some kicks out of it, as did I. She got very well paid, and it meant she did have some fallback when the inevitable happened at the college. As it turned out, that was closer than we could have guessed.

Although she was only supposed to be working one night a week, we got a call on the Sunday afternoon asking if she could come back that night. They'd had great feedback from the punters and other girls, and they were short that night. Sunday was, it seemed, a good night to work. The club closed earlier than it did on Friday and Saturday, but it was much, much busier than Thursday.