My Descent with Sarah Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everyone in town has been wanking over you, everyone all over the fucking country. Such a dirty little whore, legs wide open for anyone who wants to see."

By the weekend the furore hadn't really died down. I was followed up to her flat when I popped over for some essentials. I'd had the forethought not to take my own car, as that would be easily traced back to my place. Instead, I'd taken Sarah's, but drove way out of town before coming back and parking some distance from my house.

Luckily my own job was totally unaffected. Nobody from my workplace even knew I was in a relationship, let alone who with. And as I worked from home, I was able to make sure Sarah was looked after. She did seem absolutely fine though, even revelling in the notoriety she'd gained.

Sarah's reddit had been inundated with requests for her to tell her own side of the story. But none of the requesters were ones we felt would be likely to report exactly what we wanted to say.

"You know what I think," Sarah had suggested, "We need to do an interview, but on our terms. I want to tell my story, but I don't want some journalist twisting my words. What about," she smiled. "What about us doing our own interview -- do it on video. And just post that on reddit. That way nobody can put words in our mouths."

"I like the idea of a video. I think we need someone to do the interview though - to ask the questions."

"OK. I'm happy to answer questions that aren't just designed to get a quote for the front page. But I also want to answer honestly - I don't know how much detail of what's happened in the past year would even get printed."

"Unless it was in a... I know!" I grinned.

To be continued....