My Descent with Sarah Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite me wanting to accompany her, I'd already agreed to visit my elderly mother that afternoon and wouldn't be back in time. Having seen the setup there, I was happy enough letting her go alone - there were gorilla-like doormen on call who appeared at the slightest sign of impropriety, or of distress from one of the girls. So, giving strict instructions to call me in case of any problems, Sarah went to work alone that evening.

After getting home alone, I'd planned on watching a film or something, but inevitably found myself on Sarah's subreddit. She'd been really busy, replacing the anonymous pictures with real ones showing her identity. That my girlfriend, who was most likely naked in front of someone right now, spent most of her free time posting pictures of herself on the internet having sex with strangers never failed to get me hard, but I battled with the desire to wank to the dirty thoughts dancing around my head. Having managed somehow to fight them off, I dozed off.

I was awoken by Sarah bustling in. We'd never officially moved in together, but I couldn't remember the last night we'd spent apart, it just seemed inconceivable sleeping alone.

She was grinning sheepishly as she approached. I could tell she had something to tell me, and remember congratulating myself for not cumming earlier, as from her face it looked like it might be more appropriate saving it for now.

"It's happening," she said, breathlessly. I looked at her, confused.

"You will not believe what..." she stopped herself, seemingly wanting to string out her story. I went and got us both a drink and let her tell her tale.

"So... it was like they said - it was really busy from about 7 o'clock. I was getting loads of dances - oh!" She reached into her bag and pulled out a huge wad of £20 notes. "I reckon I did pretty well tonight, not counted it up yet. So yeah, it got to about nine, and I was doing my first dance, dressed up in black PVC, I looked really hot I reckon." She slid her hand into her loose shorts, and I saw the movement of a finger circling on her clit.

"So I'm lying there, legs akimbo, everyone staring into my cunt, when I suddenly catch a familiar face, just coming through the door."

"Who was it?" I looked alarmed.

"It was only Mr Greenwood." I looked blankly at her.

"Only the fucking physics teacher at the college!" I felt a slight sense of panic, but Sarah looked like she'd won the lottery.

"What did you do?" I wondered.

"My job!" she grinned. "I went and did my dances, earned a load of money. Pretended I'd not seen him. And then, about an hour later, I got a tap on the shoulder, and there he was. He was all 'Miss Clarke?' I was prepared, so I just gave him a big smile as if we'd just bumped into each other at the supermarket and asked what he was doing there. He was more embarrassed than me!"

Her eyes were shining, she'd obviously really enjoyed herself tonight. She continued.

"So, then it's time for my second dance. And he's just standing there, staring right at me as I spread my legs for everyone. And when I'm done, he's first in line to buy me a drink!"

"Seriously? Did you let him?" She laughed, as if there would be any other answer to this.

"Of course I did!" It's my job!" She was delighted. "I tell you what, Dan, this is hotter than anything I've done before. So, I'm just chatting with my work colleague, he's eying up my tits - I'm topless here. He wants to make sure I'm not going to tell everyone at work what he was up to - as if I would, I'm fucking working there! Then he decides it's time for a private dance."

Despite myself, and everything we'd been through, this aroused a little jealousy in me. Sarah was still playing with herself but sensed my mood and her other hand squeezed mine, reassuringly.

"There's no way I could have done anything different - you know I love you."

I did.

"So, I do my dance, he's not talking as much now. I finish off with my cunt right in his face - not touching, of course. Then I've got a load of other punters waiting for me, so he disappears for a bit. Then an hour later, he's there for another dance."

She's fingering herself inside her shorts now. I find that the tinge of jealousy I felt has now transformed to intense lust, so I remove her shorts, and replace her fingers with my cock, which she appreciates.

"Oh yes, that's just what I need, lovely. Fuck me nice and slow. Mmmm. So, where was I? Oh yes, second dance. Same as the first, but I'm fucking literally dripping by now, he couldn''t fail to notice."

"He's asking me if I need extra money, not getting paid enough at work. I'm like 'no, I just do this for fun!. Seemed to get him going a bit, big tent in his pants. So, I just couldn't help it. Instead of keeping a gap, I just fucking ground my cunt on his face for a full minute, before his time ran out. Smeared my juice all over him."

"I thought you were going to say you sucked him off," I said, feigning surprise. I was fucking her harder now.

"I know! I would have, I'm still a bit nervous of what I can get away with though - it was only my second day. He stuck his tongue right up inside me, licking up all my juice. It was so hot. But he wanted more - trying to get me to meet him after work, he was."

"Wanted to fuck you," I grunted. "Thought you were a whore," I was still accelerating the pace, fucking Sarah harder now and both of us were degenerating into familiar, debauched thoughts.

"I fucking would have as well," she groaned. "But he was thinking he could just pay me and I'd fuck him - who does he think I am?"

Her logic amused me. We'd not long returned from a holiday during which she'd regularly advertised herself as a 'free whore'. But this guy wanting to pay her was a smear on her character.

"So, is this guy going to be at work tomorrow?" I asked, now slamming hard into Sarah, watching my cock become more and more shiny with her juices. She nodded.

"He is. I hardly speak to him, normally he just sits there, I'll just give him a polite 'hello'. And now he's seen me naked and had his tongue right up inside my little cunt! I told him he's welcome to come and see me at the club, and I gave his cock a little squeeze and told him to enjoy wanking over me, but that I was just doing my job, so he shouldn't start getting any funny ideas."

The buzz had worn off slightly by the morning, and I was in some ways little relieved to see a slight hint of trepidation before she left for work in the morning. Sometimes Sarah's behaviour was almost out of control -- a fact which certainly made for some amazing experiences. This time she was really pushing the limits, so it was a a reminder that she was only human when she had the odd little second thought from time to time.

We'd talked about it last night, and, logically, it seemed unlikely Mr Greenwood would advertise his whereabouts last night, no matter what other interesting facts went along with this. But Sarah was one step closer to the day it would all come out.

After a couple of days, it seemed that she'd got away with it. Nothing had changed, she greatly enjoyed giving Mr Greenwood a knowing smile when their eyes met, but that just kept her entertained.

However, on Thursday came an event which there would be no chance of her coming back from. I had taken a break to nip to the shop for some milk - if was just across the road. Turning to leave, my eyes, out of habit, scanned the top shelf of the magazine rack. There, staring down on me with a cheeky smile, was Sarah, clear as day on the front cover of 'Aphrodite' magazine. 'Wife of the Year', said the lurid pink lettering.

Sarah was completely naked on the cover, an arm covering both nipples, and a hand concealing her pussy. Her expression was amazing - a mocked shocked look, breaking into a smile of delight. I bought a copy, wondering if the shopkeeper had noticed me walking out with this beauty on my arm.

The next few minutes were a flurry of activity. As I hurriedly flicked through the pages, I got to the central section. There was a list of ten of the moist popular wives and girlfriends of the year and Sarah had finished top. An amazing achievement, I thought, and I was proud my photography skills had done her justice.

But Sarah would have no idea, and there was a newsagent which no doubt had her proudly on display in the complex of shops at the entrance to her college. I wondered why we had no notification of this - it seemed a bit presumptuous for the magazine to put my girlfriend on display like this with no warning. I realised that any email communication would be to the dummy account we'd set up to keep our dirty stuff in one place.

Sure enough, after logging into SexySuzie232@gmail.com, there were, in amongst hundreds of notifications of private messages from the forums and from reddit, some emails from Aphrodite, congratulating Sarah on being their wife of the year winner, and confirming she'd be on the cover of the March issue. It was too late now, but they'd asked us to let them know if she had any problem with this.

I was going to text Sarah to warn her, but she was already aware. One of her students had already brought it to her attention. This is how she recounted it later:

"So, I was just going into my first class as normal. I might have been getting funny looks already, I guess, but I'm always thinking people have been looking at my reddit, gives me a thrill - so it didn't seem any different. I'm teaching the class as normal. They get ten minutes to read a chapter."

"Then Annabelle Walker, one of the students, comes up to the desk looking concerned and asks if we can speak. So, we go outside, and she says:

"I just think you should know. You are all over the top shelf in the newsagents. All the boys are talking about it. It is you, isn't it?"

"So, I've told her I had no idea what she was talking about, but she should go back into class and I'd be back shortly."

"I go down to the newsagent and get a copy (this had been recounted zealously, as she really enjoyed purchasing softcore pornography featuring herself), and I'm on the fucking cover! All the students must have seen me by now. Who knows who had bought a copy? And now I've got to go back into the class. Now I can feel it. I couldn't before, but now I know that they know, and fucking hell it's hot."

"So, I give them some more reading, and I'm at the front of the class, I've got the mag inside a school book, and I'm reading all the stuff about me being the clear winner of the wife of the year, both for my looks and my sexy attitude to life."

"They'd thrown a few snippets in there, me saying one cock was never enough, and how I loved being wanked all over. I'm practically having an orgasm there and then. No hiding now, everyone knows what a slut I am. And I'm right there in the middle of the mag, the centrefold. Legs spread, holding my cunt wide open. Every time I look up, one or other of the students flicks their eyes back down to their book."

"So, the bell goes, Annabelle stays behind after they've all trooped out, looking for some kind of explanation."

"It is me," I told her, simply. "I like doing that sort of thing outside in my spare time, for fun. As far as I'm concerned, it's harmless. But unfortunately, I don't think the school will see it that way."

"Annabelle seems a bit teary, as it's unlikely she'll will be in my class again, but I tell her not to worry, and that I'll be fine."

"I deliberately sit in the main dining hall at lunch. I normally go outside for a sandwich or whatever, but just because I know this is going to be the last chance I get to feel this, I make sure I'm sitting in full view of everyone the whole time."

"Everyone is looking at me, whispering to each other, obviously talking about what everyone had seen me doing. I was so utterly, utterly turned on."

"Then after lunch, I go to see the principal. I figure I'm going to get summoned at some point, so I'd rather it's on my terms. I walk into his office and, somehow, he's not heard anything yet. So I sit him down, and slap the mag down on the table."

"Listen. Mr Day," I begin. His eyes are looking at me, back to the mag, back to me again, he's looking a bit dumbstruck. "I wanted to bring this up with you before anyone else did. This was released today," I pointed at myself on the table, smiling sexily out at him."

"Oh!" he says. "And she looks just like you?" he sounded like he was hoping this was true. So I pick up the mag, flick to the middle, and present it right to him, me spread right open, 'one cock is never enough' printed right across the page."

"And I'm all 'No, Mr Day. It is me. That's why I'm here.' Then he's sat down, he can't take his eyes off the picture though. He thinks for a minute, then tells me that clearly this is not compatible with me working as a teacher in his college. I know this, I tell him, I just wanted to know what to do next."

"He wants me to go straight home, but I mention that my second-year class are just finalising revision structure before their 'A' levels, and I didn't want them to suffer for my actions. So he agreed I'd take this one last class, and then I'd need to leave the premises."

"And when I left, I left the magazine there on his desk. Honestly, Dan, it's open on the centrefold, there I am, holding my cunt open, sexiest slutty look on my face. And I just leave it there for him to have a read through."

"I take my class. These guys are a year older than the morning class, all are already eighteen - they are all adults. So, I decide to just tell them the truth. Revision was all sorted anyway, I just didn't want to leave without giving my side of the story, I've spent a lot of time with these guys."

As Sarah was recounting the events, she could see that I was finding this part really arousing, and she smiled as she continued.

"So, I decide to just come out with it."

"You've probably been made aware of a certain publication which is for sale at various newsagents and has what appears to be your English teacher on the cover." They are all looking at each other, no idea what to say. So I carry on."

"'I just wanted to let you know that yes, it is me.'" I paused for effect at this point. I've been thinking about what I should say once it all comes out, and I'm actually really happy to be able to show them that I was fine with it - more than fine."

"I do have a life outside of college, and in my personal life I do enjoy certain activities which some people might tell you aren't things a teacher should be doing. And maybe they're right."

I'm walking around the class now.

"But all I know is that I'm in a very, very happy time in my life right now. I have done nothing that's broken any laws or caused pain to anyone."

So, I go and sit back down, and just sit quietly, reading. They're all looking at each other, the lads nudging each other and the girls mostly looking a bit shocked. So, I go on, just saying I'm really sorry I couldn't stay with them through their exams, but I know they'll all do well.

The lesson's supposed to be an hour and a half, but I think this is probably time for me to go. I wanted to go out with a bang though, so I was like:

"Just so there's no misunderstanding, as I'm sure lots of people will be saying a lot about this, I want to make it clear: I'm not embarrassed or ashamed about this at all. Sex is an amazing thing, and something I really enjoy. When I posed for those pictures, it was something I wanted to do, and I'm really proud that lots of people like looking at them."

"Wow!" I was finding this pretty arousing now. "What did they have to say to that?"

The first one who could come up with anything was Michael Swinburn. Cocky little character he is, asked if I was going to be in any more magazines in future. I said I wouldn't rule anything out, I wasn't going to be able to teach any more, so I'd be looking for a new career. Then Holly, one of the girls put her hand up:

"How much do you get paid for doing this stuff?"

"These pictures I just did for fun -- I mean, I got a few hundred pounds but it's more... it's exciting for me. There's lots of money to be made in other areas though."

"What like?" I ended up confessing that I'd been working at the club, and the sort of money you can make there.

"Fucking hell, you told your students you work as a lap dancer?"

"I did. That seemed to be time to go, so, I got my stuff together, and here I am. You know what though, I had to stop to buy another copy on the way home.

We had been discussing this at length over dinner - Sarah had returned home with four further copies of this month's 'Aphrodite', her own face proudly beaming out from the cover. I had my own copy, so we had six of them, and it had only been on sale since this morning.

"So," I ventured. "That's it then? The end of your teaching career?" Sarah shrugged.

"I'm getting paid for the duration of my notice period, so that gives me some time to work out what happens next."

"But," she continued with a cheeky smile, "what I do know is we've got absolutely nothing to stop us posting the whole of everything now!" She seemed really excited by the thought. "And," she continued. I've already got a couple of week's money just from two nights at the club."

It was true that we had no money worries. But over the next couple of days we realised there was a storm coming. Sarah had gone back to her flat to pick some stuff up but was accosted by a reporter who had been waiting outside.

"Miss Clarke! Miss Clarke!" She'd stopped to talk to him, but the questions he was asking weren't ones she wanted to answer.

"What do you say to the parents of the children you've been teaching, while you've been doing all this sordid stuff?"

"Do you feel like you are mentally unbalanced?"

"Are you being forced into this by someone?"

"Is it true that you had sex with hundreds of men in Spain last year?"

None of the questions were answered, but a story ran in a few of the less high-brow publications the next day. Luckily there seemed to have been no connection made to my residence, so as long as she stayed indoors, we were left alone.

I'd been out and bought the days newspapers. The Sun, The Star, The Mirror and of course the Daily Sport all featured Sarah heavily.

We started to go through the articles. All the dots had been joined. Clearly, as you'd expect, some of those involved in her debauched holiday had been tracked down, and their tales made for interesting reading.

"I've never seen a woman so obsessed with sex!"

"She was insatiable!"

"Any man on the resort could have her, no questions asked!"

"She was absolutely stunning - I'm talking supermodel looks, and a body to match!"

"No matter how much she got, she always wanted more!"

The papers took various angles, with some focusing on Sarah's wild summer, and others on her nude poses being available for her students to purchase at the shop near college. But clearly it was a story of interest, as further 'exclusives' continued the next day.

"Our incredible time with Sexy Sarah Clarke," was emblazoned across The Sport.

Sarah was taking it better than I was.

"It'll soon die down," she promised. And despite the inconveniences already experienced, she was enjoying reading about herself, seeing herself spread all over the papers. It was a talking point when we had sex, and I took great delight in pushing her over the edge, reminding her how everyone she knew, all her ex-colleagues and students, had examined her naked body and read her filthy thoughts.

"What kind of fucking whore teacher is available for all her students, on the top shelf. Showing everyone her cunt, telling them all how much she loves cock," I'd ask her, as we fucked.

"Oh, I know, I'm such a fucking slut. Do you think they've been wanking over me?"